Page 3 of 3 « First 123
Results 41 to 50 of 50
  1. #41
    Senior Member jonsnow1991's Avatar
    Status
    jonsnow1991 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,256
    Location
    Lillehammer
    Hmmm...
     

    Re: Sleep Paralysis

    Haha, that stuff is the worst thing EVER I suffer from it, and I can tell with experience that it really is terrible. I've hallucinated huge spiders, people in my room staring at me, someone literally sitting on me, all kinds of stuff.

    Tips: When it happens, try to scream as loud as you can. All that will come out is a grunt most likely, but it has worked for me.


    Edit: Is lucid dreaming like a big deal? I'm pretty sure I do it every night :P
     
         
    Last edited by jonsnow1991; 03-04-2013 at 04:46 AM.

  2. #42
    Scathach YowYan's Avatar
    Status
    YowYan is online now
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    11,629
    Location
    At the Organization, decapitating Rimuto
    Sun Gazing, Peripheral Blazing
     

    Re: Sleep Paralysis

    Quote Originally Posted by Melanee View Post
    What about seeing your dream and reality at the same time? That's freaky, especially when you can't move!
    you mean lucid dreaming?
     
         

  3. #43
    Demon Sannin RasenUchihaChaos's Avatar
    Status
    RasenUchihaChaos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    7,375
    Location
    World That Never Was
    I See The Truth
     

    Re: Sleep Paralysis

    yep or half alseep to people think im insane when i mention it
     
         

  4. #44
    Scathach YowYan's Avatar
    Status
    YowYan is online now
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    11,629
    Location
    At the Organization, decapitating Rimuto
    Sun Gazing, Peripheral Blazing
     

    Re: Sleep Paralysis

    Quote Originally Posted by jonsnow1991 View Post
    Haha, that stuff is the worst thing EVER I suffer from it, and I can tell with experience that it really is terrible. I've hallucinated huge spiders, people in my room staring at me, someone literally sitting on me, all kinds of stuff.

    Tips: When it happens, try to scream as loud as you can. All that will come out is a grunt most likely, but it has worked for me.


    Edit: Is lucid dreaming like a big deal? I'm pretty sure I do it every night :P
    That's being aware of the fact you're dreaming, and being capable of manipulating your dream. For example: Making a rasengan in your hand.. looks real
     
         

  5. #45
    Banned
    Status
    SilverSlick is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,383
    Location
    Nahhhhh
    I'm not fond of peasants
     

    Re: Sleep Paralysis

    Quote Originally Posted by jonsnow1991 View Post
    Haha, that stuff is the worst thing EVER I suffer from it, and I can tell with experience that it really is terrible. I've hallucinated huge spiders, people in my room staring at me, someone literally sitting on me, all kinds of stuff.

    Tips: When it happens, try to scream as loud as you can. All that will come out is a grunt most likely, but it has worked for me.


    Edit: Is lucid dreaming like a big deal? I'm pretty sure I do it every night :P
    I wish I could lucid dream. Then I'd be with lucid *****es 8 hours a day.
     
         

  6. #46
    Scathach YowYan's Avatar
    Status
    YowYan is online now
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    11,629
    Location
    At the Organization, decapitating Rimuto
    Sun Gazing, Peripheral Blazing
     

    Re: Sleep Paralysis

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverSlick View Post
    I wish I could lucid dream. Then I'd be with lucid *****es 8 hours a day.
    lmao. A new level of forever alone-ness
     
         

  7. #47
    Senior Member jonsnow1991's Avatar
    Status
    jonsnow1991 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,256
    Location
    Lillehammer
    Hmmm...
     

    Re: Sleep Paralysis

    Quote Originally Posted by YowYan View Post
    That's being aware of the fact you're dreaming, and being capable of manipulating your dream. For example: Making a rasengan in your hand.. looks real
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverSlick View Post
    I wish I could lucid dream. Then I'd be with lucid *****es 8 hours a day.
    Then I don't see what the big deal is :/ This happens to me almost every night. It's probably why I don't sleep very well.
     
         

  8. #48
    Senior Member Micho22's Avatar
    Status
    Micho22 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,204
    Location
    Somewhere in Europe
    :D
     

    Re: Sleep Paralysis

    Well thank god i never had such a sleep paralysis a friend told me that it is horrible
     
         

  9. #49
    Member ARandomBlackKid's Avatar
    Status
    ARandomBlackKid is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    522
    Wheres my father?
     

    Re: Sleep Paralysis

    Happened to me 6 times.
    Also one time like my 6th one - 2 days ago I couldn't move and when I finally could I sat straight up and Idk if it was my mind or something but something pushed me right the ef back down and I couldn't move again.
     
         

  10. #50
    Banned
    Status
    SilverSlick is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,383
    Location
    Nahhhhh
    I'm not fond of peasants
     

    Re: Sleep Paralysis

    Quote Originally Posted by ARandomBlackKid View Post
    Happened to me 6 times.
    Also one time like my 6th one - 2 days ago I couldn't move and when I finally could I sat straight up and Idk if it was my mind or something but something pushed me right the ef back down and I couldn't move again.
    Holy shit, that's scary.
     
         

Page 3 of 3 « First 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •