Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Member Mattyj420's Avatar
    Status
    Mattyj420 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    241
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    THe chance to win 100,000 dollars NO BS NO TROLL if you can prove this statment wrong



    this is real and if anyone wants to refute what cannabis should stay Illegal i can change your mind if this cant
     
         

  2. #2
    2nd Hokage Deadai's Avatar
    Status
    Deadai is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Konoha
    Posts
    11,206
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hobbys: crafting new jutsu
     

    Re: THe chance to win 100,000 dollars NO BS NO TROLL if you can prove this statment w

    I do not believe you.
     
         

  3. #3
    That's the motto. Fraze's Avatar
    Status
    Fraze is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Brinstar
    Posts
    1,317
    Post Thanks / Like
    When the going gets weird, the
    weird turn pro.
     



    Re: THe chance to win 100,000 dollars NO BS NO TROLL if you can prove this statment w

    I'm rich as it is!
     
         

  4. #4
    R Ì N N E -Immortal-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Immortal- is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Cybertron
    Posts
    22,408
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has Godly status.
     

    Re: THe chance to win 100,000 dollars NO BS NO TROLL if you can prove this statment w

    sure...don't believe it
     
         

  5. #5
    Bones For Blood BREAKD's Avatar
    Status
    BREAKD is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    708
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sanity? Sorry, but I don’t
    remember having such a useless
    thing in the first place.
     

    Re: THe chance to win 100,000 dollars NO BS NO TROLL if you can prove this statment w

    legalizing it would bring allot of pros to the world.
    first of all: You're more able to control it and sustain it (drug traffic, drug gangs, etc..)
    The government can make tons of money out of it on taxes alone, and even decrease the now
    know prices on the cannabis market.
    Last but not least...
    If everybody would smoke some now and then, people would be allot friendlier
    to eachother
     
         

  6. #6
    The last Sanin Orochimaruofthesound's Avatar
    Status
    Orochimaruofthesound is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Konoha
    Posts
    6,236
    Post Thanks / Like
    The deadman hand the deadmans
    fate hold them once and you
    may never escape the deadmans
    hand the deadmans fate
    everybody fears the aces and
    eights
     

    Re: THe chance to win 100,000 dollars NO BS NO TROLL if you can prove this statment w

    it would make things like naruto more entertaining
     
         

  7. #7
    Member Mattyj420's Avatar
    Status
    Mattyj420 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    241
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: THe chance to win 100,000 dollars NO BS NO TROLL if you can prove this statment w

    dont believe me look it up im not lying i grow cannabis for a co op i dont troll its lagit if you wanna prove its lagit think of something submit it with a notarization and if ur right they will pay
     
         

  8. #8
    another day another dawn.. FlareBlitz's Avatar
    Status
    FlareBlitz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    in my happy place
    Posts
    2,407
    Post Thanks / Like
    tsk...tsk...tsk...kishi..
     

    Re: THe chance to win 100,000 dollars NO BS NO TROLL if you can prove this statment w

    Wtf. Is going on here? I'm confused.
     
         

  9. #9
    Whatever happens, happens AnimusOra's Avatar
    Status
    AnimusOra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Edinburg TX
    Posts
    1,292
    Post Thanks / Like
    This doesn't bother me none
    like retarded kids throwing
    ice cubes at the sun -
    Immortal Technique
     

    Re: THe chance to win 100,000 dollars NO BS NO TROLL if you can prove this statment w

    Quote Originally Posted by BREAKD View Post
    legalizing it would bring allot of pros to the world.
    first of all: You're more able to control it and sustain it (drug traffic, drug gangs, etc..)
    The government can make tons of money out of it on taxes alone, and even decrease the now
    know prices on the cannabis market.
    Last but not least...
    If everybody would smoke some now and then, people would be allot friendlier
    to eachother
    Thats partially true man, did you know that the cartels are hoping for legalization because if that happens then it will be easier for them to croos products over. worse of all they can grow it themselves in the us and and make more profit. Not only that the government doesnt know how to properly tax cannibis for the fact that it isnt easy measuring cannibis. They wont know if they tax by the grams or by the bud itself. Im all for the legalization however there are problems to it being legalized. If you really want to smoke it just head over to Colorado or Washington. Those are your best bets
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member ~WastelandSociety~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~WastelandSociety~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    4,238
    Post Thanks / Like
    War. War Never Changes
     

    Re: THe chance to win 100,000 dollars NO BS NO TROLL if you can prove this statment w

    I don't care about Weed.
    Don't care about smoking Cigs anymore.
    Don't care about drinking beer anymore.


    All those stuff are bad for your lungs/body and I'm glad I stop doing them.
    Only the ignorant would think it's alright to do it and it's safe.
    It's false to say weed isn't harmful.
    And that's a fact.

    Though it's your right to do what ever you want with your body,but it isn't right to give out false information about smoking.

    I've been to a hospital a week ago and met this guy that needs to breath with an oxygen tank and carry it around. I talked to him and he told me that if you didn't quit at a early age,you're going to regret it later on in your life. And all he smoked was weed in his youth and his lungs are failing him due to the build up of tar,etc.

    I have friends who smoke either just weed or both weed/cigs that are having problems breathing at their 20's / 30's


    Do whatever you want but if you were smart,you will stop drinking and smoking.
     
         

  11. #11
    Senior Member Aim64C's Avatar
    Status
    Aim64C is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,997
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: THe chance to win 100,000 dollars NO BS NO TROLL if you can prove this statment w

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattyj420 View Post
    this is real and if anyone wants to refute what cannabis should stay Illegal i can change your mind if this cant
    People like you annoy the shit out of me.

    The peanut.

    Cotton.

    Just about any plant can be refined and processed into a wide range of useful substances. The thing that these fools forget to realize is that hemp cannot provide the world's needs simultaneously. The amount of biomass necessary to produce the world's energy supply would consume just about all the farmable land on the planet. Period. Only a minimal amount of non-alcohol producing compounds could be processed out of the biomass necessary to provide power - and it would -not- be able to provide for the world's clothing needs.

    Not to mention lubrication for industrial processes (some of which have no water-based equivalents and can only be derived from longer polymer chains that will have to be engineered if not processed out of crude oil).

    This ignorant argument is just insulting to the human intelect and is grounds for a trial of annihilation, in my opinion. Anyone of this school of thought needs their blood line purged from existence.

    That said:

    This is the problem with the pot-heads who make this argument. They feel they need to justify their behavior and, deep down, realize their actions are not a positive reflection of their character.

    The argument for legalizing marijuana is very, very simple: "Alcohol has similar effects to THC in terms of reducing comprehension and motor-skill function. Some studies even show alcohol to be more severe. It is legal. Further, the nature of marijuana makes it a difficult substance to control and all laws attempting to control its manufacture are doomed to failure and inconsistent enforcement. Its illegal status and availability put individuals who use it or seek it into contact with underground networks that often contain supplies of other drugs, such as derivatives of methamphetamine, and a legal status would avoid that problem, entirely."

    That's it. -Bam- ... Cannabis becomes legal, don't come to work high (just as you don't come to work drunk), and be contientious of those around you when you smoke (any substance). Better yet - oil extracts of THC could, then, become legal and used in sugars and other goods that do not require one to inhale smoke for the 'benefits' of marijuana (because smoking as a medicine is fairly retarded and anyone suggesting it deserves to be beaten mercilessly with a baseball bat). For those who find they need the quick-hit found from inhalation methods - vaporizers can be used (just like those "e-cigs").

    Alright... I think I'm done with my rant.
     
         

  12. #12
    Member Mattyj420's Avatar
    Status
    Mattyj420 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    241
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: THe chance to win 100,000 dollars NO BS NO TROLL if you can prove this statment w

    Quote Originally Posted by Aim64C View Post
    People like you annoy the shit out of me.

    The peanut.

    Cotton.

    Just about any plant can be refined and processed into a wide range of useful substances. The thing that these fools forget to realize is that hemp cannot provide the world's needs simultaneously. The amount of biomass necessary to produce the world's energy supply would consume just about all the farmable land on the planet. Period. Only a minimal amount of non-alcohol producing compounds could be processed out of the biomass necessary to provide power - and it would -not- be able to provide for the world's clothing needs.

    Not to mention lubrication for industrial processes (some of which have no water-based equivalents and can only be derived from longer polymer chains that will have to be engineered if not processed out of crude oil).

    This ignorant argument is just insulting to the human intelect and is grounds for a trial of annihilation, in my opinion. Anyone of this school of thought needs their blood line purged from existence.

    That said:

    This is the problem with the pot-heads who make this argument. They feel they need to justify their behavior and, deep down, realize their actions are not a positive reflection of their character.

    The argument for legalizing marijuana is very, very simple: "Alcohol has similar effects to THC in terms of reducing comprehension and motor-skill function. Some studies even show alcohol to be more severe. It is legal. Further, the nature of marijuana makes it a difficult substance to control and all laws attempting to control its manufacture are doomed to failure and inconsistent enforcement. Its illegal status and availability put individuals who use it or seek it into contact with underground networks that often contain supplies of other drugs, such as derivatives of methamphetamine, and a legal status would avoid that problem, entirely."

    That's it. -Bam- ... Cannabis becomes legal, don't come to work high (just as you don't come to work drunk), and be contientious of those around you when you smoke (any substance). Better yet - oil extracts of THC could, then, become legal and used in sugars and other goods that do not require one to inhale smoke for the 'benefits' of marijuana (because smoking as a medicine is fairly retarded and anyone suggesting it deserves to be beaten mercilessly with a baseball bat). For those who find they need the quick-hit found from inhalation methods - vaporizers can be used (just like those "e-cigs").

    Alright... I think I'm done with my rant.

    Bam your not done your WRONG
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member Aim64C's Avatar
    Status
    Aim64C is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,997
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: THe chance to win 100,000 dollars NO BS NO TROLL if you can prove this statment w

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattyj420 View Post
    Bam your not done your WRONG
    *rolls eyes*

    A little theme music for what's about to happen:


    http://www.metalwebnews.com/howto/chart/lube.html

    Have at it.

    Show me that hemp can produce ONE of those lubricants.

    ...

    But you can't. Because you don't know what you're talking about.

    http://www.gemtek.com/safelube.html

    But what do they use? A combination of corn, soy, sunflower, canola, palm, etc oils.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lubricant

    "Biolubricants made from vegetable oils and other renewable sources

    These are primarily triglyceride esters derived from plants and animals. For lubricant base oil use the vegetable derived materials are preferred. Common ones include high oleic canola oil, castor oil, palm oil, sunflower seed oil and rapeseed oil from vegetable, and Tall oil from tree sources. Many vegetable oils are often hydrolyzed to yield the acids which are subsequently combined selectively to form specialist synthetic esters. Other naturally derived lubricants include lanolin (wool grease, a natural water repellent).

    Whale oil was a historically important lubricant, with some uses up to the latter part of the 20th century as a friction modifier additive for automatic transmission fluid.[3]

    In 2008, the biolubricant market was around 1% of UK lubricant sales in a total lubricant market of 840,000 tonnes/year.[4]

    Lanolin is a natural water repellent, derived from sheep wool grease, and is an alternative to the more common petro-chemical based lubricants. This lubricant is also a corrosion inhibitor, protecting against rust, salts, and acids.
    "


    The bold should give an indication of what kind of scale we are talking about.

    Then, there is the fact that many of the newer bioplastics and other bio-whatsits are hybrids. The biomass-derived extracts serve largely as filler for the petroleum compounds:

    http://www.ptonline.com/products/mat...ainable-option

    "A new family of polyolefin “bio-composites” with 10% to 40% renewable content based on plant matter is new from Biobent Polymers, Marysville, Ohio. Biobent is a new division of Univenture in Marysville, an injection molder and fabricator of document binders, mailers, disc packaging, and other plastic storage products. Biobent’s new Panacea blends of PP, HDPE, and LDPE with finely ground soy meal are intended to overcome two previous hurdles to renewable plastics."

    .
    .
    .
    "They require predrying, because the soy content absorbs moisture. Temperature must be controlled in processing to avoid overcooking the compound, which causes darkening, but Biobent sources say the high flow of the material allows use of lower-than-normal melt temperatures. Battelle’s tests reportedly show that Panacea compounds can be reprocessed and show no warpage from exposure to humidity. Because of the possibility of microbial attack, these materials are not currently recommended for food-contact or medical uses."
     
         

  14. #14
    Senior Member Aim64C's Avatar
    Status
    Aim64C is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,997
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: THe chance to win 100,000 dollars NO BS NO TROLL if you can prove this statment w

    While I absolutely hate to double-post...

    I should add a source that I found to directly address this whole line of hemp-worshiping nonsense:

    http://hemphoax.org/

    To be sure - hemp has uses. All plants have uses, and many plants are unique in the range of various compounds they produce that can be turned into industrially viable products. But it's not a miracle plant to be worshipped.
     
         

  15. #15
    J & A YowYan's Avatar
    Status
    YowYan is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    At the Organization, decapitating Rimuto
    Posts
    11,057
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lone Ranger, Sun Gazer
     

    Re: THe chance to win 100,000 dollars NO BS NO TROLL if you can prove this statment w

    Quote Originally Posted by Aim64C View Post
    People like you annoy the shit out of me.

    The peanut.

    Cotton.

    Just about any plant can be refined and processed into a wide range of useful substances. The thing that these fools forget to realize is that hemp cannot provide the world's needs simultaneously. The amount of biomass necessary to produce the world's energy supply would consume just about all the farmable land on the planet. Period. Only a minimal amount of non-alcohol producing compounds could be processed out of the biomass necessary to provide power - and it would -not- be able to provide for the world's clothing needs.

    Not to mention lubrication for industrial processes (some of which have no water-based equivalents and can only be derived from longer polymer chains that will have to be engineered if not processed out of crude oil).

    This ignorant argument is just insulting to the human intelect and is grounds for a trial of annihilation, in my opinion. Anyone of this school of thought needs their blood line purged from existence.

    That said:

    This is the problem with the pot-heads who make this argument. They feel they need to justify their behavior and, deep down, realize their actions are not a positive reflection of their character.

    The argument for legalizing marijuana is very, very simple: "Alcohol has similar effects to THC in terms of reducing comprehension and motor-skill function. Some studies even show alcohol to be more severe. It is legal. Further, the nature of marijuana makes it a difficult substance to control and all laws attempting to control its manufacture are doomed to failure and inconsistent enforcement. Its illegal status and availability put individuals who use it or seek it into contact with underground networks that often contain supplies of other drugs, such as derivatives of methamphetamine, and a legal status would avoid that problem, entirely."

    That's it. -Bam- ... Cannabis becomes legal, don't come to work high (just as you don't come to work drunk), and be contientious of those around you when you smoke (any substance). Better yet - oil extracts of THC could, then, become legal and used in sugars and other goods that do not require one to inhale smoke for the 'benefits' of marijuana (because smoking as a medicine is fairly retarded and anyone suggesting it deserves to be beaten mercilessly with a baseball bat). For those who find they need the quick-hit found from inhalation methods - vaporizers can be used (just like those "e-cigs").

    Alright... I think I'm done with my rant.
    Your post..to me, relates to this image lol
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •