View Poll Results: How was this weeks chapter?

Voters
122. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1

    3 2.46%
  • 2

    10 8.20%
  • 3

    38 31.15%
  • 4

    38 31.15%
  • 5

    33 27.05%
Page 13 of 16 « First ... 3910111213141516 Last»
Results 241 to 260 of 316
  1. #241
    Member Shonuff's Avatar
    Status
    Shonuff is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    121
    Location
    Harlem
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 470 Discussion / 471 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto_Lee View Post
    a agree with u in this case................in all the generation senju seems to be more powerful than uchihas.......and this clan has a gift sharingan................but what do senju have?????? did i miss anything.............



    I think u missed alot Bro Cause the Senju are the top Ninjas..

    But i dont Favor them ova the Uchihas its just Facts they are the Elite of th Elite... Top Dogs iz how i should put it

    u see the headband
     
         

  2. #242
    Member Shonuff's Avatar
    Status
    Shonuff is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    121
    Location
    Harlem
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 470 Discussion / 471 Predictions

    U know what this iz off topic but i dont care

    i think The next Naruto Movie Should b about the Life of the 4th hokage Minato From when he was young until he died sealing the nine tails into Naruto

    S H I T i think that would b a good idea Kishi ill even put up Some Funds for that even though your crazy rich it was still my idea wut u say 70/30 lets make it happen...


    U guys let me know what u think about that Give me some feed back

    1:Good idea
    2:Bad idea
    3:Shonuff just needs to get a life
     
         

  3. #243
    Wait what?!
    Status
    Qusan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    4
    Location
    Sweden
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 470 Discussion / 471 Predictions

    Why are you discussing KB VS Kisame, Its obvious that Kisame will win... Have you all forgotten that Kishi had some "big plans" with Kisame, And I don't think those big plans are killing him off... And overall Kisame is a more experienced and better ninja overall.
     
         

  4. #244
    Member RasenShruiken's Avatar
    Status
    RasenShruiken is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    341
    Location
    Somewhere in the shinobi world
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 470 Discussion / 471 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Shonuff View Post
    U know what this iz off topic but i dont care

    i think The next Naruto Movie Should b about the Life of the 4th hokage Minato From when he was young until he died sealing the nine tails into Naruto

    S H I T i think that would b a good idea Kishi ill even put up Some Funds for that even though your crazy rich it was still my idea wut u say 70/30 lets make it happen...


    U guys let me know what u think about that Give me some feed back

    1:Good idea
    2:Bad idea
    3:Shonuff just needs to get a life
    the next one is going to be about the possible start of the 4 great shinobi war( though technichally, it the manga its already started) It already out in japan.
     
         

  5. #245
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    33,587
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 470 Discussion / 471 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Qusan View Post
    Why are you discussing KB VS Kisame, Its obvious that Kisame will win... Have you all forgotten that Kishi had some "big plans" with Kisame, And I don't think those big plans are killing him off... And overall Kisame is a more experienced and better ninja overall.

    I thought kishi said in an interview that kisame was only a filler character and hes just become a main character over time to people? i might be wrong?

    Senju for the win, ok uchiha have the eyes, but remember what was said about sasuke, what the point in training someone who is already a genius which all the uchihas were, but with senju they worked hard for the powers and gifts e.g sage mode which makes them better because there powers are hard earned :D
     
         

  6. #246
    Member Akatsuki leader's Avatar
    Status
    Akatsuki leader is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    715
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 470 Discussion / 471 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Shonuff View Post
    The 1st,2nd,3rd,4th@the 5th Hokage are all Senju's the Senju's took ova the leaf village

    Soo iz konohamaru and Naruto.... but i dont know about Asuma or Shikamaru

    Senju's are suppose to have the body of that great sage dude i forgot his name. Witch means they have them crazy jutsu's like the 3rd's sealing tech, and Minato's god tech so on and so forth Etc.. Etc..

    And the Uchihas are suppose to have his eye tech like the Mongeokeoyou [[cant spell it]]
    them black flames, Danzo's take ova ya mind tech Sasuke's ulitmate sasouru [[cant spell that either]] and tobi's time space jutsu
    3rd kage is senju?? thats not true senju has lot chakra like naruto but asuma and 3rd kage is not like naruto.OR EVEN I DONT KNOW THIS WHOLE SWNJU THING IS REALLY HARD WHAT IF ONLY 1st and 2nd only senju so no more senju clan....
     
         
    Last edited by Akatsuki leader; 11-09-2009 at 05:11 PM.

  7. #247
    Member Akatsuki leader's Avatar
    Status
    Akatsuki leader is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    715
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 470 Discussion / 471 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by qusan View Post
    why are you discussing kb vs kisame, its obvious that kisame will win... Have you all forgotten that kishi had some "big plans" with kisame, and i don't think those big plans are killing him off... And overall kisame is a more experienced and better ninja overall.
    you absolutly right :d
     
         

  8. #248
    Legendary Saninn Naruto_Lee's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto_Lee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    418
    Location
    India
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 470 Discussion / 471 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    I thought kishi said in an interview that kisame was only a filler character and hes just become a main character over time to people? i might be wrong?

    Senju for the win, ok uchiha have the eyes, but remember what was said about sasuke, what the point in training someone who is already a genius which all the uchihas were, but with senju they worked hard for the powers and gifts e.g sage mode which makes them better because there powers are hard earned :D
    guys i wasnt saying uchihas were powerful than senju but i told that uchihas are more gifted than senju...........yup thats what i was about to say..............the senju worked harder than uchiha and they even beat them in every generation................

    Quote Originally Posted by Shonuff View Post
    I think u missed alot Bro Cause the Senju are the top Ninjas..

    But i dont Favor them ova the Uchihas its just Facts they are the Elite of th Elite... Top Dogs iz how i should put it

    u see the headband

    man i didnt ask whether uchihas are powerful ...................i know that uchihas are gifted more than senju but yet senju beat them.............so i was asking whether senju had something special except intelligence and hard work...............
     
         

  9. #249
    Legendary Saninn Naruto_Lee's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto_Lee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    418
    Location
    India
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 470 Discussion / 471 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by RasenShruiken View Post
    the next one is going to be about the possible start of the 4 great shinobi war( though technichally, it the manga its already started) It already out in japan.

    reallly ah is it gonna be the start of the war...............and it is released in japan ah??????
     
         

  10. #250
    Legendary Saninn Naruto_Lee's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto_Lee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    418
    Location
    India
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 470 Discussion / 471 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Akatsuki leader View Post
    3rd kage is senju?? thats not true senju has lot chakra like naruto but asuma and 3rd kage is not like naruto.OR EVEN I DONT KNOW THIS WHOLE SWNJU THING IS REALLY HARD WHAT IF ONLY 1st and 2nd only senju so no more senju clan....


    ok ok ...................but i have a doubt.................all the clan are mentioned in the names of the shinobi..............for example uchiha sasuke,hyuuga neji...........but does senju have that?????????????????? if it has then naruto and third hokage cant be senju............but i dont think senju is mentioned in the name...............so i hope naruto would be a senju beacuse kishi should have some reasons to introduce senju...............and according to my theory will of fire is a thing or spirit that everyone has in the fire country except uchihas............so third hokage may not be a senju ..................that is not a big matter.....the uchihas may have treated badly (may be like a slave) and so they must have started the riot........hope so


    naruto= may be a senju
    3rd hokage= not a senju

    thats what i think...................
     
         

  11. #251
    Member Shonuff's Avatar
    Status
    Shonuff is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    121
    Location
    Harlem
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 470 Discussion / 471 Predictions

    All the Leaf Kage's are senju and whoever is related to any of them are Senju 2.
    senju dont just have alot of Charka they have Crazy Jutsu.

    You cannot Compair Naruto to Asuma or even the 3rd Hokage thats like Batman and the Hulk they have nothing in common besides the fack that they are from the same clan the only person u could Compair Naruto with iz the 4th or j-man Nuff said.
     
         

  12. #252
    Legendary Saninn Naruto_Lee's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto_Lee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    418
    Location
    India
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 470 Discussion / 471 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Shonuff View Post
    All the Leaf Kage's are senju and whoever is related to any of them are Senju 2.
    senju dont just have alot of Charka they have Crazy Jutsu.

    You cannot Compair Naruto to Asuma or even the 3rd Hokage thats like Batman and the Hulk they have nothing in common besides the fack that they are from the same clan the only person u could Compair Naruto with iz the 4th or j-man Nuff said.
    are u sure whether all the hokages are senju.................pls tell me in which chapter it is mentioned ......................pls...
     
         

  13. #253
    Member Shonuff's Avatar
    Status
    Shonuff is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    121
    Location
    Harlem
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 470 Discussion / 471 Predictions

    Okay now people might have talked about this before but im kinda new to NB.
    But this iz somthing ive been thinking about for a long time.

    Does any body Know Anything about the Second Hokage Besides the fact that he was the second Hokage and he is the 1st Hokage's brother.

    i know about all the other Leaf village kages besides him its like he's the black sheep of the kages like whats his story??
     
         

  14. #254
    Member Shonuff's Avatar
    Status
    Shonuff is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    121
    Location
    Harlem
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 470 Discussion / 471 Predictions

    [[Octopus eats Shark or havent u heard]]

    And like i said in one of my early posts Kismes Greatest weapon is his Greatest weakness
    The God Damn Sword

    U take that away from him and he cant do anything but Swim
    hopefully Bee will get that sword that will make Bee the Second Strongest Character in the Manga
    GyaGiGiGiGiiiii
     
         
    Last edited by Shonuff; 11-09-2009 at 06:59 PM.

  15. #255
    Member Shonuff's Avatar
    Status
    Shonuff is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    121
    Location
    Harlem
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 470 Discussion / 471 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto_Lee View Post
    are u sure whether all the hokages are senju.................pls tell me in which chapter it is mentioned ......................pls...


    Too tell u the truth bro i dont even know if its true or not thats just what i think besides it dosen't say that they are not Senjju think about it.
     
         

  16. #256
    Za Kansatsusha Choujuu Giga's Avatar
    Status
    Choujuu Giga is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    78
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 470 Discussion / 471 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Shonuff View Post
    The 1st,2nd,3rd,4th@the 5th Hokage are all Senju's the Senju's took ova the leaf village

    Soo iz konohamaru and Naruto.... but i dont know about Asuma or Shikamaru

    Senju's are suppose to have the body of that great sage dude i forgot his name. Witch means they have them crazy jutsu's like the 3rd's sealing tech, and Minato's god tech so on and so forth Etc.. Etc..

    And the Uchihas are suppose to have his eye tech like the Mongeokeoyou [[cant spell it]]
    them black flames, Danzo's take ova ya mind tech Sasuke's ulitmate sasouru [[cant spell that either]] and tobi's time space jutsu
    Okay, what you are saying is not a theory or opinion but a fact, please tell me, do you know something from Kishimoto that everyone else doesn't? I mean eveything you posted has no logic in there whatsoever. The First through Fifth hokage are Senju? What about the Sixth; Danzo? He isn't listed there. Um okay so you say the Third Hokage and Konohamaru are Senju but aren't sure if Asuma is or isn't. Asuma is Sarutobi's son and Konohamru's uncle so the three share the same blood and you aren't sure if Asuma is a Senju...I think you need to get your priorities straight before you start typing.

    The Senju Clan were considered the strongest of all clans during the war-torn era before the founding of the hidden villages. Together with the Uchiha clan they bulit what is known today as Konohagakure. It seems as though because Tsunade never had a kid from anyone, makes her the only remaining Senju relative.

    Hashirama (Senju Leader)

    Tobirama (Hashirama's brother)

    Tsunade (Hashirama's granddaughter/Tobirama's grandniece)

    Nawaki (Hashirama's grandson/Tobirama's grandson/Tsunade's brother)

    Touka (Hashirama's close associate)

    Senju clan ancestor (His descendants are the Senju Clan)

    Listed above are the only ones having Senju blood and are the only members of this clan to be revealed as of yet by Kishi himself.

    Supposedly the last known Senju relative to be alive to date is Tsunade, though her last name hasn't been released by Kishimoto. She shares the same blood with the First but what if her last name is from her mother's side? Then she wouldn't be a fulfledged direct Senju and would instead be something along the lines of a half Senju. This is only my opinion. Until Kishi confirms anyone else as a Senju, Naruto and or the whole village being Senju is just a thoery.

    Madara tells Naruto that the fire of the Senju clan dwelled within him and could see the First Hokage in him. Though, Madara was only using him as an example of the clash between Uchiha/Senju since he also said that he and Sasuke have been chosen by fate and thus never said that Naruto was a Senju himself therefore it is not a fact. Since there is no proof yet that Naruto is a Senju or anyone else in Konoha for that matter, I think that it is highly unlikely. Although this is another opinion of mines and if Kishi does decide to make Naruto/villagers a Senju then I can't wait for the reasoning behind that.
     
         

  17. #257
    Member Fyx's Avatar
    Status
    Fyx is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    70
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 470 Discussion / 471 Predictions

    About this manga i think sakura is faking when saying that she loves naruto , its just an excuse so he can back to the village (she's just worried about him and she still like sasuke)

    about kisame and bee i think kisame will win the battle i mean since the beggining akatsuki is always losing the combats except for asuma combat(if this keep going there will be no more akatsuki lol) , and kisame is a important member on akatsuki he cant die just yet so he'll capture him and maybe then naruto will enter on the scene trying to rescue him :D
    anyway im still curious about when we'll find out what itachi gave to naruto probably on the next episodes i hope since this is starting to uncover about madara etc..

    and btw kishi said bee would attack konoha and someone would lose his eyesight , can anyone tell me if this is really true?
     
         

  18. #258
    Member Shonuff's Avatar
    Status
    Shonuff is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    121
    Location
    Harlem
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 470 Discussion / 471 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Choujuu Giga View Post
    Okay, what you are saying is not a theory or opinion but a fact, please tell me, do you know something from Kishimoto that everyone else doesn't? I mean eveything you posted has no logic in there whatsoever. The First through Fifth hokage are Senju? What about the Sixth; Danzo? He isn't listed there. Um okay so you say the Third Hokage and Konohamaru are Senju but aren't sure if Asuma is or isn't. Asuma is Sarutobi's son and Konohamru's uncle so the three share the same blood and you aren't sure if Asuma is a Senju...I think you need to get your priorities straight before you start typing.

    The Senju Clan were considered the strongest of all clans during the war-torn era before the founding of the hidden villages. Together with the Uchiha clan they bulit what is known today as Konohagakure. It seems as though because Tsunade never had a kid from anyone, makes her the only remaining Senju relative.

    Hashirama (Senju Leader)

    Tobirama (Hashirama's brother)

    Tsunade (Hashirama's granddaughter/Tobirama's grandniece)

    Nawaki (Hashirama's grandson/Tobirama's grandson/Tsunade's brother)

    Touka (Hashirama's close associate)

    Senju clan ancestor (His descendants are the Senju Clan)

    Listed above are the only ones having Senju blood and are the only members of this clan to be revealed as of yet by Kishi himself.

    Supposedly the last known Senju relative to be alive to date is Tsunade, though her last name hasn't been released by Kishimoto. She shares the same blood with the First but what if her last name is from her mother's side? Then she wouldn't be a fulfledged direct Senju and would instead be something along the lines of a half Senju. This is only my opinion. Until Kishi confirms anyone else as a Senju, Naruto and or the whole village being Senju is just a thoery.

    Madara tells Naruto that the fire of the Senju clan dwelled within him and could see the First Hokage in him. Though, Madara was only using him as an example of the clash between Uchiha/Senju since he also said that he and Sasuke have been chosen by fate and thus never said that Naruto was a Senju himself therefore it is not a fact. Since there is no proof yet that Naruto is a Senju or anyone else in Konoha for that matter, I think that it is highly unlikely. Although this is another opinion of mines and if Kishi does decide to make Naruto/villagers a Senju then I can't wait for the reasoning behind that.


    Okay im glad you Voiced your Opinion to my theory but thats all it was,was a theory of mine all of them are Senju including Gay ass Danzo and iif u would have read my eariler posts u would have saw that i corrected myself about Asuma being a Senju its not that i wasent sure if he was a Senju i dident know he had any relation to any of the Kages so ok i F***** Up on that 1
    and another point u made about How the Senju and Uchihas started konohagakure as well and how the 5th and only a couple of people in the village have the Senju blood were good. But i dont wanna believe that the Senju bloodline is only within them until we get more info from kishimoto about the whole Senju thing for now they are all Senju's in my book

    But i agree with you on some points about the whole bloodline thing ill admit it makes alot of sense but like u said yourself your not even 100% sure who are Senju or not.....Thus far thats why we all post to Voice our Opnion. And to say that i have no logic in my posts is crazzy its an Arrgument im just letting people Know what i think about the Whole Senju thing.. So for the Future try to b more pollite with your words when your talking 2 Shonuff.. .

    But this is cool looks like im finally starting to have my voice heard.


    All Senju Deal wit it
     
         

  19. #259
    The Toad Sage narutosharingan's Avatar
    Status
    narutosharingan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,161
    Location
    over the rainbow and through the woods
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 470 Discussion / 471 Predictions

    Ok lets get it cleared there is a two possible Senju still living first is Tsunade for sure daughter of 2nd hokage and then possibly naruto.
     
         

  20. #260
    Member Rishawn's Avatar
    Status
    Rishawn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    131
    Location
    In Ya Mind (Jus Think)
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 470 Discussion / 471 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Shonuff View Post
    [[Octopus eats Shark or havent u heard]]

    And like i said in one of my early posts Kismes Greatest weapon is his Greatest weakness
    The God Damn Sword

    U take that away from him and he cant do anything but Swim
    hopefully Bee will get that sword that will make Bee the Second Strongest Character in the Manga
    GyaGiGiGiGiiiii
    aye who's tha first strongest (oh i kno nevermind)
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •