Page 15 of 21 « First ... 5111213141516171819 ... Last»
    Status
    This user has no status.

Re: Theory: Kishimoto foreshadowing Sakura development via Hashirama Senju.

I saw your update, and you added the Sakura/Ino part! It's just like my theory thread I made, but yours is way better! :D

Status
    My booty be gold!

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeLooney View Post
    Ah you've mention Naruto and Minato's relationship, if you read the Manga from the first page you'll have a clue already or the story/plot obviously is suggesting something about the 4th Hokage. Naruto is main character so it is important to focus, hide, and build his character, it should be interesting at the same time intriguing... That's why you read Naruto right it is exciting. Tobi on the other hand is the main antagonist before the real Madara showed up, it is necessary for him to hide his identity because he is impersonating somebody else. It has something to do with the MAIN STORY itself. Their character is the channel of the "main" story. Others character development is for information purposes, in order for the reader to have a clearer picture of their personality and background. Just like what we're having right now. I hope you're getting what I am saying here.

Revelation of character/identity of course depends on the plot/story and has a "TIMING". We are currently at the climax of the manga and going to the end part. Imagine this... Sakura's character is a supporting role almost the same as Hinata Hyuga. A little bit above Gaara, and may be same level of Kakashi. In the current chapter if we'll have a revelation with the character of Hinata - you may say after the story of Hashirama... while Naruto/Kakashi/Guy/Bee is fighting Obito/Madara what is the implication in the current story? Yah your right you'll probably say WTF to Kishi right these flashback is unnecessary? If we're gonna have a character revelation with Kakashi - it is possible! if fact we are already anticipating it, because it has something to do with Tobi's character and they are in too much in current plot. What if kishi suddenly shift to character development to Gaara? Again WTF Kishi... So same thing with Sakura she had the spotlight during team 7 now She's not in focus, so it doesn't make sense to do a revelation with her character at this point. May be when they get old and Naruto manga is still not finish probably. But the way I see it, it is unlikely. I'll repeat what I have stated in previous post.

1. First and foremost there are no reason for Sakura's relationship with Hashirama or Tsunade be a "secret".
    2. Tsunade is the grand daughter of the first Hokage, if she is related to Sakura then it will be reveal the first time Sakura appeared in the manga or when Tsunade met her. Every supporting character relations is reveal in Manga during character/plot development not in the climax/conclusion/end part. I mean there will be a part in manga that will provide hint that they are related specially during Sakura's character development and as Tsunade's pupil. It should be not later than the main character revelation who happens to be the focus of secrecy... (Naruto-Tobi-Madara of course any character development related with Sasuke-Kakashi-Hashirama will fall to main story line because they are related.) I mean Tsunade is old, she knows her relative for sure. Unless you have a case like Naruto which is by the way the story of Naruto Manga, she wouldn't know that Minato and Naruto are related because it was kept secret BUT SHE KNEW... SHE KNEW ALL ALONG...
    3. No further upgrade is needed since the current war arc is a Dragonball Z fight style. Even if Sakura got an upgrade it would be meaningless, she should have a power of a tailed beast to matter.
    4. Senju and Uchiha matter why? Have you read the manga from the start? Sasuke is an Uchiha and Naruto is a Senju, And the story is also about the quest of Naruto to win his friend "Sasuke" which happens to be an Uchiha. Remember when Tobi talk to Naruto about Senju and Uchiha, that a fight with Sasuke is inevitable due to Senju and Uchiha blood in them. The focus of the story is about them not about Sakura who you think will grab the spot light at the current plot due to drawing resemblance and not due to story line and plot.
    5. Say we all agree with you, what if Sakura is a Senju and have Mokuton all along? What will it bring to the current story? Unless her Mokuton is strong enough to matter in the fight with Madara, enough to still the spotlight of Hashirama's Mokuton then it is valid. It's ok to upgrade Sakura and toss her in the current battle. Oh by the way her Sensei who happens to be the real grand daughter of Hashirama Senju is currently cut in half. She's a Senju alright a direct descendant of the 1st Hokage why would it be interesting to have another one?

OH BY THE WAY BEFORE I FORGOT... THE CIRCLE MARK ON HASHIRAMA'S FOREHEAD IS NOT RELATED TO BEING A SENJU. IT IS A SAGE ART MARKINGS... SO THE ARGUMENT SHOULD BE... Is Sakura a sage? Rather than Is Sakura a Senju?
    Yeah yeah yeah. But think. Why is Sakura Naruto's crush? The reason she was on team 7 was because of that. And Naruto still admires her, we just not sure if he DOES love her. So in this case she is still in the story. If it wasn't for Sakura, Naruto would never have found Sasuke in the beginning of Part 2. Or he would have got to talk to Sasuke at the Kage Summit Arc. Sakura leads up to Sasuke. It's like in order for Naruto to find him, Sakura needs to be involved.

Status
    May 2011
    I give not one single **** on
    this day.

Well Chatte, you surprised me with your analysis again! Your update was even better than the original post c:
    The part that sold it for me was the similarities between Sakura/Ino and Hashi/Madara, and Sakura asking Yamato about the technique.

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverforsakenhamster View Post
    Yeah yeah yeah. But think. Why is Sakura Naruto's crush? The reason she was on team 7 was because of that. And Naruto still admires her, we just not sure if he DOES love her. So in this case she is still in the story. If it wasn't for Sakura, Naruto would never have found Sasuke in the beginning of Part 2. Or he would have got to talk to Sasuke at the Kage Summit Arc. Sakura leads up to Sasuke. It's like in order for Naruto to find him, Sakura needs to be involved.
    My goodness how are you again? You understand NONE of the things i said. And you obviusly doesn't get the plot as a whole. Sakura is Naruto's Crush. So what! So its logical to give her an upgrade? Geezz... Sakura already got an upgrade SHE ALREADY GOT AN UPGRADE and shes doing her role right now. She'll have an upgrade if she will be like the 6th Hokage like Tsunade, that is reason why Tsunade's had to be that powerful because her character is a hokage. Sakura is a Medical nin. She already found her calling. Let leave it that way.

The current flashback is for Hashirama and Madara's character development INLINE WITH THE STORY OF KONOHAGURE'S HISTORY, INLINE WITH MADARAS INTENSION, IN LINE WITH SASUKES FURTHER CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT. What I am really saying is role/story/plot/timing are more significant than drawing resemblance. We should focus on what the story suggest and dialog, drawings makes clue alright but it is always inline with the story Or what the story suggest.

Status
    My booty be gold!

My goodness how are you again? You understand NONE of the things i said. And you obviusly doesn't get the plot as a whole. Sakura is Naruto's Crush. So what! So its logical to give her an upgrade? Geezz... Sakura already got an upgrade SHE ALREADY GOT AN UPGRADE and shes doing her role right now. She'll have an upgrade if she will be like the 6th Hokage like Tsunade, that is reason why Tsunade's had to be that powerful because her character is a hokage. Sakura is a Medical nin. She already found her calling. Let leave it that way.

The current flashback is for Hashirama and Madara's character development INLINE WITH THE STORY OF KONOHAGURE'S HISTORY, INLINE WITH MADARAS INTENSION, IN LINE WITH SASUKES FURTHER CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT. What I am really saying is role/story/plot/timing are more significant than drawing resemblance. We should focus on what the story suggest and dialog, drawings makes clue alright but it is always inline with the story Or what the story suggest.
    I actually do. You should know by now that an artist focuses more on his drawings more than his story. Without out the drawing resemblances how do we lead up to things? How would we know what a rasengan and a chidori would look like? As the reader you must focus on the images given to you to figure things without the actual words. No need does the author has to point out these things through text, if he can draw it that's what important. How else would we be able to get a glimpse of the fights that are going on? It was Akira Toriyama's (Creator of DBZ) illustration that drove Kishi's inspiration. Without the drawing there's no story, You should rely more on the panels not the bubbles next time when you read a Naruto chapter. The bubbles are just there so you understand the speech and thoughts of characters.

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

I actually do. You should know by now that an artist focuses more on his drawings more than his story. Without out the drawing resemblances how do we lead up to things? How would we know what a rasengan and a chidori would look like? As the reader you must focus on the images given to you to figure things without the actual words. No need does the author has to point out these things through text, if he can draw it that's what important. How else would we be able to get a glimpse of the fights that are going on? It was Akira Toriyama's (Creator of DBZ) illustration that drove Kishi's inspiration. Without the drawing there's no story, You should rely more on the panels not the bubbles next time when you read a Naruto chapter. The bubbles are just there so you understand the speech and thoughts of characters.
    Geez... Of course this is a comic IT IS OBVIOUSLY DRAWN, EVERYTHING ABOUT MANGA IS DRAWN. THE STORY IS CONVEYED TO US THROUGH DRAWINGS for crying out loud. What I mean is, for us to CONCLUDE for an upcoming revelation about any character, is we have to analyze the ROLE of that character, the trend of the STORY, the PLOT and the TIMING of revelation, hint or clue, its significance in story, WHICH IS OF COURSE CONVEYED THROUGH DRAWINGS. Now the way author draw a character sometimes MAKES RESEMBLANCE WITH OTHER CHARACTER for you to connect the dot or make a hypothesis about it, you need the role/story/plot/timing/dialog which is again CONVEYED THROUGH DRAWINGS. How would you know that the drawing resemblance is suggesting something or not? Of course you have to analyze the role/story/plot/timing/dialog.

Now connect these dot. Sakura . . . Hashirama. What story/arc could you possibly think of for them to have a relationship? I'll think one for you, Sakura's Forehead arc. The arc will be after the 4th shinobi war, where Naruto is the Hokage, where Konohugare is at peace, where are heroine was on a journey to find her missing inner self or in a mission to capture Tore (Sibling of Tora). Then she met an enemy more powerful than akatsuki, (Remember she already defeated one akatsuki member (Sasori) that is the reason why she was upgraded on the first place and she already belong to an elite group of ninja who could go toe to toe with Akatsuki level ninja.) and she'll need a powerup that requires the Senju power of Hashirama. Now you can think of all possible way for them to be related, connect all the drawing resemblance and clue Kishi left in the war arc during Hashirama's flashback. But my goodness what story will it be? Far from Naruto's main plot. May be in a filler it is possible. Do you get what I am saying? It simply doesn't make any sense to upgrade Sakura.

PLEASE PLEASE READ THIS...

1. First and foremost there are no reason for Sakura's relationship with Hashirama or Tsunade be a "secret".
    2. Tsunade is the grand daughter of the first Hokage, if she is related to Sakura then it will be reveal the first time Sakura appeared in the manga or when Tsunade met her. Every supporting character relations is reveal in Manga during character/plot development not in the climax/conclusion/end part. I mean there will be a part in manga that will provide hint that they are related specially during Sakura's character development and as Tsunade's pupil. It should be not later than the main character revelation who happens to be the focus of secrecy... (Naruto-Tobi-Madara of course any character development related with Sasuke-Kakashi-Hashirama will fall to main story line because they are related.) I mean Tsunade is old, she knows her relative for sure. Unless you have a case like Naruto which is by the way the story of Naruto Manga, she wouldn't know that Minato and Naruto are related because it was kept secret BUT SHE KNEW... SHE KNEW ALL ALONG...
    3. No further upgrade is needed since the current war arc is a Dragonball Z fight style. Even if Sakura got an upgrade it would be meaningless, she should have a power of a tailed beast to matter.
    4. Senju and Uchiha matter why? Have you read the manga from the start? Sasuke is an Uchiha and Naruto is a Senju, And the story is also about the quest of Naruto to win his friend "Sasuke" which happens to be an Uchiha. Remember when Tobi talk to Naruto about Senju and Uchiha, that a fight with Sasuke is inevitable due to Senju and Uchiha blood in them. The focus of the story is about them not about Sakura who you think will grab the spot light at the current plot due to drawing resemblance and not due to story line and plot.
    5. Say we all agree with you, what if Sakura is a Senju and have Mokuton all along? What will it bring to the current story? Unless her Mokuton is strong enough to matter in the fight with Madara, enough to still the spotlight of Hashirama's Mokuton then it is valid. It's ok to upgrade Sakura and toss her in the current battle. Oh by the way her Sensei who happens to be the real grand daughter of Hashirama Senju is currently cut in half. She's a Senju alright a direct descendant of the 1st Hokage why would it be interesting to have another one?

Last edited by Chatte; 04-01-2013 at 04:13 PM.

Status
    My booty be gold!

Geez... Of course this is a comic IT IS OBVIOUSLY DRAWN, EVERYTHING ABOUT MANGA IS DRAWN. THE STORY IS CONVEYED TO US THROUGH DRAWINGS for crying out loud. What I mean is, for us to CONCLUDE for an upcoming revelation about any character, is we have to analyze the ROLE of that character, the trend of the STORY, the PLOT and the TIMING of revelation, hint or clue, its significance in story, WHICH IS OF COURSE CONVEYED THROUGH DRAWINGS. Now the way author draw a character sometimes MAKES RESEMBLANCE WITH OTHER CHARACTER for you to connect the dot or make a hypothesis about it, you need the role/story/plot/timing/dialog which is again CONVEYED THROUGH DRAWINGS. How would you know that the drawing resemblance is suggesting something or not? Of course you have to analyze the role/story/plot/timing/dialog.

Now connect these dot. Sakura . . . Hashirama. What story/arc could you possibly think of for them to have a relationship? I'll think one for you, Sakura's Forehead arc. The arc will be after the 4th shinobi war, where Naruto is the Hokage, where Konohugare is at peace, where are heroine was on a journey to find her missing inner self or in a mission to capture Tore (Sibling of Tora). Then she met an enemy more powerful than akatsuki, (Remember she already defeated one akatsuki member (Sasori) that is the reason why she was upgraded on the first place and she already belong to an elite group of ninja who could go toe to toe with Akatsuki level ninja.) and she'll need a powerup that requires the Senju power of Hashirama. Now you can think of all possible way for them to be related, connect all the drawing resemblance and clue Kishi left in the war arc during Hashirama's flashback. But my goodness what story will it be? Far from Naruto's main plot. May be in a filler it is possible. Do you get what I am saying? It simply doesn't make any sense to upgrade Sakura.
    You don't haft to connect anything. You just need the resemblance. It explains. Kishi can pull a card out of his pocket anytime he wants to. It won't haft to do with the plot. You don't need to use plot to give characters upgrades. Much can be said and done from the master of plot himself Hiro Mashima. Now I'm done with this argument we're having because it seems no matter what you don't get it. But just remember this isn't about being related to Senju it's about being foreshadowed.

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

You don't haft to connect anything. You just need the resemblance. It explains. Kishi can pull a card out of his pocket anytime he wants to. It won't haft to do with the plot. You don't need to use plot to give characters upgrades. Much can be said and done from the master of plot himself Hiro Mashima. Now I'm done with this argument we're having because it seems no matter what you don't get it. But just remember this isn't about being related to Senju it's about being foreshadowed.
    How old are you by the way? Seems like I am talking to a 13 y/o brat who enjoys looking at picture w/o understanding what it is all about. COMICS ARE STORIES IN DRAWING IN CASE YOU DO NOT KNOW! geezz...Your describing a poster. Comics are stories in drawing you need plot, you need to develop a character, you need roles, you need a story. It is not about RESEMBLANCE. Drawing resemblance IS JUST A PART and IT IS A TOOL that author use in manga to make manga exciting and intriguing. Ok no story no plot, just upgrade Sakura, then what? Does it make you more interested with the manga? Say on the next chapter Kishi suddenly upgrade Sakura no plot, no story, nothing. She become a sage all of a sudden. What happen? Everyone will just say WTF? Whats wrong with Kishi? What is its relevance to the current story?

AND WE DON'T HAVE TO CONNECT ANYTHING? GEEZZZ... THE THREAD STARTED BY CONNECTING DRAWING OF THE PAST AND PRESENT AND FINDING RESEMBLANCE, from the word itself resemblance you're connecting two object already. What for? Why the word resemblance came up? and it is connected to another word "UPGRADE" Sakura's connection to Hashirama due to your drawing resemblance for a possible upgrade. And from how you construct a sentence and with your spelling probably you don't have a clue of what I am talking about.

So for you to understand first look at the meaning of foreshadowing: Foreshadowing or adumbrating is a literary device in which an author hints certain plot developments that perhaps will come to be later in the story.[1]

Then try the word Resemblance, Manga, Plot, Character, Story and Try to learn many english word.

Then read this http://anime.about.com/od/manga/ht/ht072404.htm its an article how to create a manga. Then after few years go back here and then rep me up.

Last edited by GeorgeLooney; 03-09-2013 at 06:23 AM.

Banned
    Status
    Dec 2012
    0834-1917-9840

Sakura and Sai are relatively absent in the previous chapters

Status
    Mar 2013
    I just had dinner with 2
    pretty ladies at the same
    time. Cuz i'm a stud

Pfft, Sakura doesn't need character development, that's reserved for charaters with actual depth and interesting personality.

Kishi knows that being bleak, undeceive and mopey-dope - are all Sakuras highpoints.

I mean, COME ON! She's not even tied to the main story (except for being Tsunade's pupil, but so is Ino). She has the least amount of connection to the character mythos, she's basically USELESS, and i don't see that changing anytime soon, unless she dies for a good cause or something, like Neji did.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Wutchu want m8?

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Squid View Post
    Pfft, Sakura doesn't need character development, that's reserved for charaters with actual depth and interesting personality.

Kishi knows that being bleak, undeceive and mopey-dope - are all Sakuras highpoints.

I mean, COME ON! She's not even tied to the main story (except for being Tsunade's pupil, but so is Ino). She has the least amount of connection to the character mythos, she's basically USELESS, and i don't see that changing anytime soon, unless she dies for a good cause or something, like Neji did.
    What manga have you been reading?

Last edited by Asami..; 03-09-2013 at 11:33 AM.

Status
    Feb 2013
    "I dream. Sometimes I
    think that's the only right
    thing to do." — Haruki
    Murakami

This is so so beautiful!! Thank you Chatte, your post is really well written, concise and well thought out.
    I believe that Sakura will get a huge role soon! Fingers crossed!

Status
    Nov 2012
    bleh

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Squid View Post

Ino doesn't have the same bond Sakura does with Tsunade, plus sakura is a way better medic than her and she can use CES (chakara enhanced strength) nejis death was horrible for such an awesome characters i loved him so much pre time skip but shippuden just tossed him to the side to bring him back to die by some spikes

Status
    Nov 2012
    bleh

How old are you by the way? Seems like I am talking to a 13 y/o brat who enjoys looking at picture w/o understanding what it is all about. COMICS ARE STORIES IN DRAWING IN CASE YOU DO NOT KNOW! geezz...Your describing a poster. Comics are stories in drawing you need plot, you need to develop a character, you need roles, you need a story. It is not about RESEMBLANCE. Drawing resemblance IS JUST A PART and IT IS A TOOL that author use in manga to make manga exciting and intriguing. Ok no story no plot, just upgrade Sakura, then what? Does it make you more interested with the manga? Say on the next chapter Kishi suddenly upgrade Sakura no plot, no story, nothing. She become a sage all of a sudden. What happen? Everyone will just say WTF? Whats wrong with Kishi? What is its relevance to the current story?

AND WE DON'T HAVE TO CONNECT ANYTHING? GEEZZZ... THE THREAD STARTED BY CONNECTING DRAWING OF THE PAST AND PRESENT AND FINDING RESEMBLANCE, from the word itself resemblance you're connecting two object already. What for? Why the word resemblance came up? and it is connected to another word "UPGRADE" Sakura's connection to Hashirama due to your drawing resemblance for a possible upgrade. And from how you construct a sentence and with your spelling probably you don't have a clue of what I am talking about.

So for you to understand first look at the meaning of foreshadowing: Foreshadowing or adumbrating is a literary device in which an author hints certain plot developments that perhaps will come to be later in the story.[1]

Then try the word Resemblance, Manga, Plot, Character, Story and Try to learn many english word.

Then read this http://anime.about.com/od/manga/ht/ht072404.htm its an article how to create a manga. Then after few years go back here and then rep me up.
    I think the next generation stepping up is a part of what is going on now, so her surpassing her teacher doesn't seem that far-fetched to me not soo far gone from the plot

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshutsu View Post
    I think the next generation stepping up is a part of what is going on now, so her surpassing her teacher doesn't seem that far-fetched to me not soo far gone from the plot
    PLEASE PLEASE READ THIS...

THE THREAD STARTED BY CONNECTING DRAWING OF THE PAST AND PRESENT AND FINDING RESEMBLANCE FOR A POSSIBLE UPGRADE OF SAKURA... SINCE WE'VE CONNECTED THE SAKURA TO HASHIRAMA THEN WE'RE SUGGESTING THAT SAKURA'S UPGRADE WOULD BE LIKE OF A SAGE OR WHAT EVER, MOKUTON, SENJU POWER ANYTHING THAT IS RELATED TO THE POWER OF HASHIRAMA.

AGAIN

2. Tsunade is the grand daughter of the first Hokage, if she is related to Sakura then it will be reveal the first time Sakura appeared in the manga or when Tsunade met her. Every supporting character relations is reveal in Manga during character/plot development not in the climax/conclusion/end part. I mean there will be a part in manga that will provide hint that they are related specially during Sakura's character development as Tsunade's pupil. It should be not later than the MAIN character revelation who happens to be the focus of secrecy... (Naruto-Tobi-Madara of course any character development related with Sasuke-Kakashi-Hashirama will fall to main story line because they are related.) I mean Tsunade is old, she knows her relative for sure. Unless you have a case like Naruto which is by the way the story of Naruto Manga, she wouldn't know that Minato and Naruto are related because it was kept secret BUT SHE KNEW... SHE KNEW ALL ALONG... SHE KNOWS MANY THING THAT IT WOULD BE UNLIKELY FOR HER NOT TO RECOGNIZE SAKURA'S CONNECTION TO HASHIRAMA.
    4. The focus of the story of the current arc is Naruto-Sasuke/Kakashi-Obito/Hashirama-Madara is not about Sakura who you think will grab the spot light at the current plot due to drawing resemblance in the recent chapter and not due to story line and plot.
    5. What if Sakura is a Senju and have Mokuton all along? What will it bring to the current story? Unless her Mokuton is strong enough to matter in the fight with Madara, enough to still the spotlight of Hashirama's Mokuton then it is valid. It's ok to upgrade Sakura and toss her in the current battle. Oh by the way her Sensei who happens to be the real grand daughter of Hashirama Senju is currently cut in half. She's a Senju alright a direct descendant of the 1st Hokage why would it be interesting to have another one?
    6. Sakura already got an upgrade SHE ALREADY GOT AN UPGRADE and shes doing her role right now. She'll have an upgrade if she will be like the 6th Hokage like Tsunade, that is reason why Tsunade's had to be that powerful because her character is a hokage. Sakura is a Medical nin. She already found her calling. Let leave it that way.
    7. What story/arc could you possibly think of for Sakura to be in spotlight that we'll see her upgrade? I'll think one for you, Sakura's Forehead arc. The arc will be after the 4th shinobi war, where Naruto is the Hokage, where Konohugare is at peace, where are heroine was on a journey to find her missing inner self or in a mission to capture Tore (Sibling of Tora). Then she met an enemy more powerful than akatsuki, (REMEMBER SHE ALREADY DEFEATED ONE AKATSUKI MEMBER (Sasori) that is the reason why she was upgraded on the first place and she already belong to an elite group of ninja who could go toe to toe with Akatsuki level ninja.) and she'll need a powerup that requires the Senju power of Hashirama. Now you can think of all possible way for them to be related, connect all the drawing resemblance and clue Kishi left in the war arc during Hashirama's flashback. But my goodness what story will it be? Far from Naruto's main plot. May be in a filler it is possible. It simply doesn't make any sense to upgrade Sakura.

Yup surpassing her teacher is possible, anything is possible in Manga, that is why we're having a discussion BECAUSE OF THE POSSIBILTY, so weight of the argument base on drawing, resemblance, fact, and story come into play. I think for Sakura, if ever she'll have an upgrade it'll be in a time skip, where they are all older at the ending of the manga we'll see them as Konohagure's leaders. I just simply don't see her surpassing Tsunade at this time, in my opinion may be not even in the future because of the reason stated above. Not all character's are gifted or had a good character development, not all character will be in focus. So they are some character that'll never have another power boost or be left out. Surpassing has a lot of way of presenting itself though. For me Naruto already surpasses all previous Hokage the moment he refuses to Kill Pain, when he forgave him. I believe Chouji, Shikamaru, Ino already got the spotlight of surpassing their parents and got a recognition from Azuma during this war arc. Gaara the golden egg was praised by 2nd Mizukage He have surpassed all Kazekage. Sasuke already surpassed Itachi (though we haven't really seen his EMS yet). Kankuro defeated Sasori. Sai well He's a team 7 member alright he seems to have emotion now hahaha (I think he will be left out THOUGH HE'S A TEAM7 MEMBER). It is happening right now, Naruto cast are surpassing their predecessor. But of course not everyone will surpass their predecessor, Tsunade to 4th as Hokage or 1st as a Senju, A to 3rd Raikage. Onoki to Muu, Kakashi/Obito to Minato etc not every son surpasses their father or teacher just like in real life. What I do believe is Hinata is the one who will have an upgrade, soon, not necessary in power but in character as whole, since Neji also died she need to step up. She is really playing major part in ALL Naruto''s fight from genin and chunin exam, battle with Pain and now in the current fight she's involved alright she is literally beside Naruto. Sakura on the other hand ALREADY SURPASSED HER PARENTS so lets be happy about it, she's enjoying staying out of the battlefield and doing medical services to everybody what more could we ask.

Last edited by GeorgeLooney; 03-10-2013 at 01:47 AM.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Nothing much.

Oh, God....
    The amount of replies I have to answer to, again!
    I'm going to go crazy
    Well, hopefully I'll be able to catch-up and clear everything with everyone. ^_^

Academy Student
    Status
    Mar 2013
    This user has no status.

sakura's role is behind the scenes support of the main male characters, naruto and sasuke, she's defined by her being a woman, will never have the kind of development as hashirama

Status
    Mar 2012
    Nothing much.

Quote Originally Posted by KingKage View Post
    sakura's role is behind the scenes support of the main male characters, naruto and sasuke, she's defined by her being a woman, will never have the kind of development as hashirama
    Say what? O_o
    What is with this sexist comment, anyways? I don't quite get it...

Status
    Sep 2012
    Thank Me Later

As awesome this theory may sound like, it won't happen IMO.

Sakura has been played out as one of the main characters of the series, shes not any relevant any more except for the final Sasuke VS Naruto fight. She might have an important role later on if we do get a TS (Time-Skip) but that seems to be impossible as of right now.

Still a nice theory you got there.

Academy Student
    Status
    Mar 2013
    This user has no status.

sakura's role is defined by this page
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/487/3
    if she was supposed to develop new powers or defeat more villains or grow as a character in her own right kishi needs to rewrite everything post sasori, all her references since then are only in relation to her supporting role of more important charaacters