Page 15 of 17 « First ... 511121314151617 Last»
Results 351 to 375 of 407
  1. #351
    暁の創始者 The Madara Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    The Madara Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    NB.
    Posts
    325
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sir Derp Obito's Disciple
     

    Re: Theory: Kishimoto foreshadowing Sakura development via Hashirama Senju.

    Makes sense, perfect theory.
    I would say its more than reasonable, we'll find out what the relationship is between them once they arrive at the battlefront.
     
         

  2. #352
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    10,308
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Theory: Kishimoto foreshadowing Sakura development via Hashirama Senju.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Madara Uchiha View Post
    Makes sense, perfect theory.
    I would say its more than reasonable, we'll find out what the relationship is between them once they arrive at the battlefront.
    I am sure these things will be, IF they will happened, shown in the manga.
    Thanks! ^_^

    Quote Originally Posted by Hulejman View Post
    even if she learns senpou, she wont be good at it like hashi or naruto, and most probably worse than Jman because she has less chakra.
    We will see if it'll be like that. Less chakra is resolved pretty simple with the Yin Seal which is a bypassing of the 'not enough chakra' rule. Call it a container storage.

    Planning on responding to older posts soon. Sorry, been busy lately. ^_^
    No PC for two weeks ... heheh ^^'
     
         

  3. #353
    -Vegeta's Avatar
    Status
    -Vegeta is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The one and only Hidden Rain
    Posts
    25,743
    Post Thanks / Like
    > than kakarot
     



    Re: Theory: Kishimoto foreshadowing Sakura development via Hashirama Senju.

    Love the new avy Chatte
     
         

  4. #354
    Sherlock.'s Avatar
    Status
    Sherlock. is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    6,291
    Post Thanks / Like
    Always Happy And Peaceful.
     



    Re: Theory: Kishimoto foreshadowing Sakura development via Hashirama Senju.

    Hi Chatte long time no see....

    And coming On Topic.... I read somewhere that Kishi sama said in an interview something like there will be development of God's Seat in 2013 and God's seat in japanese is synonyms with Sakura....
     
         

  5. #355
    Senior Member
    Status
    Kurama999 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,040
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Theory: Kishimoto foreshadowing Sakura development via Hashirama Senju.

    Excellent Theory

    Similarities
    This is the way Kishi always do.
     
         

  6. #356
    Easily Startled AaaaNinja's Avatar
    Status
    AaaaNinja is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    1,652
    Post Thanks / Like
    Drawing stuff.
     

    Re: Theory: Kishimoto foreshadowing Sakura development via Hashirama Senju.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshutsu View Post
    The only role hinata is stepping up into because of nejis death would probably be taking on more leadership roles for her clan, sorry thats all i can see with her there is just not reason for Sakura to not surpass her teacher her parents arent even ninja if i remember correctly

    Also i never stated i believe the relation part of this thread.
    Her father is a genin.
     
         

  7. #357
    Senior Member Joshutsu's Avatar
    Status
    Joshutsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,713
    Post Thanks / Like
    bleh
     

    Re: Theory: Kishimoto foreshadowing Sakura development via Hashirama Senju.

    Quote Originally Posted by AaaaNinja View Post
    Her father is a genin.
    Even if, She has still passed his level so it still isnt something to say why she won't surpass Tsunade, we've only seen her parents in a filler and a movie anyways :x
     
         

  8. #358
    -Vegeta's Avatar
    Status
    -Vegeta is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The one and only Hidden Rain
    Posts
    25,743
    Post Thanks / Like
    > than kakarot
     



    Re: Theory: Kishimoto foreshadowing Sakura development via Hashirama Senju.

    Naruto has surpassed J-Man, Sasuke has surpassed Oro, and Sakura will surpase Tsunade. That's just the way it is.
     
         

  9. #359
    Soundwave Superior aimop95's Avatar
    Status
    aimop95 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    In the Akatsuki Hideout.
    Posts
    1,000
    Post Thanks / Like
    Studying for Finals...
     

    Re: Theory: Kishimoto foreshadowing Sakura development via Hashirama Senju.

    Great theory, We probably will see some character development regardless though if you are right or not. But Kishimoto does like to make parallels a lot and you did a great job drawing these parallels together.
     
         

  10. #360
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    10,308
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Theory: Kishimoto foreshadowing Sakura development via Hashirama Senju.

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Kobak~ View Post
    Maybe her mother is related to a clan.
    Nah, I don't think so. It will probably be that scenario with the old teaching from part 1. Surpassing the genius, though you're not from a big clan, so to say, or not from a clan at all. Look at Rock Lee. Having those powerful gates and being able to do it without any ancestry to back him up. Same case could be with Sakura.

    Quote Originally Posted by Silverforsakenhamster View Post
    If you remember, Naruto had no one we knew that were related to him. But when we get into Part 2 we learn more of it. And besides before it was revealed that the Fourth Hokage Naruto's dad was Minato, we could see that they looked a lot alike. They knew Tsunade was Hashi's granddaughter because Hashi was ALIVE back then. They had to keep Minato's surname so people wouldn't know Naruto was his son.
    If this war was about Jinchuurikis and *cough* *cough* Hokages, then why are Senjus and Uchihas so important? Anyway as I said before about the relative thing, the reason why it hasn't been given to us that Sakura could be related to Hashi is probably because we didn't know anything about Hashi yet.
    Examples:
    -When Obito turned out to be the guy behind the mask, there were a lot of hints that gave it away that it was him. Like his hair. The fact that the left side of his face was scarred.
    -Some characters with red hair were known to be Uzumakis. This was revealed not a very long time ago.

    All these character symbolisms turned out to be true. So it is likely to happen that Sakura is to be related to Hashi.
    Exactly. Hints here and there were scattered all over the place. Why couldn't this be the case as well? Would probably fit the trio of the big 3: Uchihas, Uzumaki and Sejus => Sasuke, Naruto and Sakura.


    Quote Originally Posted by Silverforsakenhamster View Post
    pft... whatever i guess no one cares about what will happen when sasusaku have babies except me and other believers. I won't stop denying it though!
    Well, I have to admit, SasuSaku is the only ship I don't care about it anymore, though it will have a resolution and I am sure, but you feel free to ship whatever, whoever you want of course! ^_^


    Quote Originally Posted by Silverforsakenhamster View Post
    And guess what I found on google images:
    Same symbol :
    Now here's my theory if Sakura were somehow related to Hashi
    Okay I doubt she's anything like a granddaughter to Hashi cause we all know she really isn't. I might be over exaggerating a little but what if Sakura was relatively related to Tobirama? And here's why I think that.
    • [*Tobirama has white hair]


    -This might seem silly but it actually is something connected to what I am saying. What I'm saying is: Sakura's family has a variety of different hair colors and styles. In real life, it is possible for cherry blossoms to have different colors like white, pink, yellow, green, and more! But the color could later change. White could become pink. While hot pink could become pale pink. Just like Sakura's father who had hot pink hair.
    Plus! Among Hashi,Tobirama, and Itama they both had different colored hair and styles. So it could be a similar trait to the Haruno.

    • [Tobirama's Facial Markings]

    Now look back at the picture from before. Do you see the lines sticking out? Doesn't Tobirama have something like that too?
    Here's another picture of Sakura's symbol in the middle of flowers(Just use this one for now.)
    The symbols in the middle are of course different from Sakura's but look at the shape. If you put it upside down it would shape Tobirama's head. The lines would be on the inside but that doesn't mean the lines aren't there.

    That's all I have for that but I think this makes sense. As much as we know of Tobirama, we aren't sure if he actually had a wife. But if this is correct,
    • a).[Hashi's and Tobirama's mother could have been a Haruno. That's why the children had different color hair(Tobirama's looks could have come from HER side of the family.)]
    • b).[Tobirama's wife could have been a Haruno]
    • c).[Or both].
    The reason why now Sakura isn't called a Senju might be the same as why Naruto wasn't called a Namikaze. Because maybe no one wanted the child to be known as a relative of the Hokage. As I said above, the reason why it is only mention that Tsunade is Hashi's granddaughter because he was alive when she was born. And Tobirama wasn't probably alive by the time his supposed wife had his child. Same goes for Minato.

    Hoped this was interesting to you Chatte .
    I forgot about the foreshadowing stuff. But oh well.
    Well, to be honest, I don't see that happening. I actually read another theory long ago about Tobirama and facial markings having connection with something else. Can't remember exactly but meh. Anyway, that would be interesting so to say, but given Kishi's literary story-telling, I don't see it happening. ^^
    But it was a nice read! :D

    Quote Originally Posted by PhazoN View Post
    Well, that escalated quickly... They share some traits and a symbol, so she's getting a power up? No, I've never seen Kishi do this type of foreshadowing and it wouldn't make any sense. Hashirama's recent development has nothing to do with Sakura. -_-
    Well, if you'd never seen it, I guess all the foreshadowing made for other characters meant nothing. Well, to each his own. Not saying this might end-up true, however, there is a link to it. And I didn't say everything about Hashirama has to do with Sakura, only some traits and backed-up mythology and his story-telling style.

    Quote Originally Posted by beast7960 View Post
    But but, it's so funny to watch them try to connect the invisible dots that aren't even there.
    What can I say, glad to be able to entertain you.

    Quote Originally Posted by gullagullagulla View Post
    Man, I am consistently amazed by these observations you're making. It's crazy that you're noticing this stuff. This is a great theory!
    Glad you enjoyed it! ^_^

    Quote Originally Posted by King Of Sharingan View Post
    I don;t think Sakura has what it takes to be "that" guy
    Fair enough! To each his own.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mihaelz View Post
    Excellent theory. I hope to see some Sakura development in the near future. She's a good character in the story imo. :D
    Glad you enjoyed it! And I am sure that we will see a development. Definitely! And, yes, she's a good character if you take your time and analyze the story-structure and many other details like these.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Derp Obito View Post
    The official artwork of 616


    Sakura holding a wooden-leaf/mokuton halberd
    Actually, that's a Naginata. A female-samurai warrior weapon
    However, who knows. It's clearly that's forget out of wood, lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by veggetta13 View Post
    Most probably a mortgage :D
    To build a wood house? :D

    Quote Originally Posted by 6ari8 View Post
    very interesting, I honestly never noticed!
    Thank you, glad you noticed! ^^ And that now you're finding it interesting.
    At least if it doesn't happen, hope it was an enjoyable reading, hehe.

    Quote Originally Posted by mareiyo View Post
    Sakura sucked balls initially but she grew on me after the fight with puppet dude. The theory is credible... bordering In-credible
    In the anime, maybe, but never in the manga. Only in chapter 3. But she grew out of it, like you said. It's part of her character development. And yeah, the Sasori fight was incredible! Glad you enjoyed the theory!

    Quote Originally Posted by Inichi Matsuka View Post
    Very, very good theory. Always nice to see these kinds of theories :3
    Sakura hasn't gotten much progress in part 2 either. To those doubting the theory, may I remind you how
    thoroughly Kishimoto plans his writings? Obito has been Tobi and has always planned to have been him.
    Regardless of how upset some people may be over that fact, anyone remember the second page of chapter 16?


    Kishi has made many subtle references to this as well, so I say why not?
    Is there really such a small possibility that Sakura has some hidden ability?
    She has to have been important in that way to have been trained by Tsunade, after all.
    Maybe Tsunade knew this about her, and so she took her as a student? Maybe. You never know.
    First of all, thanks, glad you like it! ^_^
    Second of all:exactly! Kishi thinks and plans his details so good ahead it makes me wonder how people don't see it. Besides that opening page you showed, remember how everyone on the base making theories about who Obito is and they showed the similar drawing style with Naruto breaking Haku's and yelling "Who are you?" in that 3 triangle shaped formed drawing, the same that happened with Haku and everyone was like "see this looks like this, it definitely must be Obito because of this this and that" and everyone was agreeing or almost everyone, but now that it comes to Sakura everyone denies it. Meh...
    As well as details, Kishi is sooo careful with details. Example Karin meeting Sasuke. Scene brought to us in the middle of Part 2, in the Danzo fight and he sacrifices Karin.

    Remember when Sasuke leaves Naruto and Sakura alone and goes to get some water?



    Well, years after, he finally told us what happened with Sasuke in that period of time.





    But look at one detail: he has this water cup with him. This shows how much Kishi puts emphasis on details. And the length between chapters is sooo huge. Early part one, middle part two. Hundreds of chapters distance. Why wouldn't it be like this now?
    And I am sure that she didn't have any connection of blood or any sorts like that, it's just that she'll get to those levels with being the way she is. After all she was trained by a direct descendants of Senju Hashirama.
    And in medical terms, Tsunade has already surpassed Hashirama. Sakura is supposed to surpass Tsunade. The rest is simple: do the math! Generally speaking. ^^
    Anyway, glad you enjoyed the theory. ^_^

    Quote Originally Posted by Uzamaki Arlyss View Post
    We all know why the 3rd put Sasuke and Naruto on the same team...One would only believe that Sakura's membership is very meaningful as well... In the beginning we thought the Uzamaki blood was singular but we now know of Nagato and Karin. It's no coincidence that team Kakashi was the all 3 of the Legenary Sannin. Sakura will excel in strength because she is trained by Tsunade but she could never surpass the 1st' Granddaughter unless she perhaps in some way is Senju or some distant bloodline to Senju as the Senju is to the Uzamaki!

    *all 3 members of team Kakashi received tutelage from the 3 Sannin of Konoha.
    Exactly. And Sakura isn't put there just for the sake of it. She had a relevance in the team. She was the brains of the team like many have praised her to be and she has shown this.
    And as I said, not blood-related, just getting there with hard work, talent and dedication. Which she has.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ole View Post
    It's amazing how well this is made, and how much time you've spent making this. And I think there is a small possibility you're right, but I just don't see it happening.

    Also there is way easier to find relations when you're looking for them, even though they're not there. You've just found a small amount of similarities/links over the ENTIRE naruto storyline.

    But then again, it might be

    credz for your work!
    First of all, thanks.
    And second, well, of course over the entire the entire storyline. I just have two examples up there showing how much Kishi is paying attention to the details all over the storyline and how he connects them.
    Obito case, Karin and Sasuke and the examples would be numerous.

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeLooney View Post
    Ah you've mention Naruto and Minato's relationship, if you read the Manga from the first page you'll have a clue already or the story/plot obviously is suggesting something about the 4th Hokage. Naruto is main character so it is important to focus, hide, and build his character, it should be interesting at the same time intriguing... That's why you read Naruto right it is exciting. Tobi on the other hand is the main antagonist before the real Madara showed up, it is necessary for him to hide his identity because he is impersonating somebody else. It has something to do with the MAIN STORY itself. Their character is the channel of the "main" story. Others character development is for information purposes, in order for the reader to have a clearer picture of their personality and background. Just like what we're having right now. I hope you're getting what I am saying here.
    Well, funny thing about the bolded is that if we go by this concept, you're playing double standards here. Sakura is a main character as well, so is also important to focus hide and build her character.
    She had focus a lot in Part 1, Part 2 as well, she basically is 'hidden' considering certain events and her character is being built, along the manga.
    Tell me if it wouldn't be intriguing if this will come to have some potential truth in it, something similar to what I am saying here will come to pass. Everyone will be intrigued and will be like? What the?... Though dots are here and here and I've showed people those dots. It's just that people don't see it or don't want to see it or even if they do they don't want to accept it.
    As for the next part, you wanna tell me that Sakura isn't tied to the main story? Well, sorry, but you've missed one of the cast crew here. Obito is tied to the main story cause he was Kakashi's team-mate which happens to be part from Team 7, the main cast as I was saying. So what makes you think that Sakura won't have the same treatment given she's also part of team 7? She is tied to the main story more than you even think about it.
    The concept of the 'newer generation surpassing the old one' has first been introduced early in Zabuza and Haku arc where both Sakura and Naruto were showed that they want to become great shinobis in their own way. Granted, more prominent was Naruto since he is the hero. Sasuke was left in a gray area, not saying anything about it because, as we see throughout the story, he is gray. Doesn't serve a greater good or anything. He is just for himself. Even though he's from the new generation he sometimes acts like the ways of the old one. Therefore leaving Sasuke the balance between shinobi ways from the past and shinobi ways from present. Why do you think that he was the one now going through all these questions, all his quest and everything, his meeting with the kages and all? It's a basic thing that if you had read the manga would have understood everything and connected everything.
    As for Kakashi, he is from that older generation witnessing the change in the newer generation, hence, Naruto asking Kakashi back then if this is what it means to be a ninja and if it's like that, he'll be a ninja in his own way. Therefore we have the expression "That's my ninja way". Kakashi is the witness which observes all these changes, that has lived that life and is living these new changes as well. About the previous life, remember Kakashi saying at Rin's grave "IF only we were born later"? Well, voila, there you have it. All these dots connect themselves.
    Kakashi is the witness, Naruto is the initiator if the change, Sakura is the shinobi that as Naruto, wants to be a ninja that doesn't have to hide her feelings - things that people often don't get the importance of that "Rule no. 25 of Shinobi code", a part very critical in Sakura's understanding, but I won't talk more about it here and, Sasuke, which is from the newer generation however, he is at the halfway and doesn't know which path to choose given the fact that the old ninja system has affected his life so much, hence, like I said, his character's quest and everything.

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeLooney View Post
    Revelation of character/identity of course depends on the plot/story and has a "TIMING". We are currently at the climax of the manga and going to the end part. Imagine this... Sakura's character is a supporting role almost the same as Hinata Hyuga. A little bit above Gaara, and may be same level of Kakashi. In the current chapter if we'll have a revelation with the character of Hinata - you may say after the story of Hashirama... while Naruto/Kakashi/Guy/Bee is fighting Obito/Madara what is the implication in the current story? Yah your right you'll probably say WTF to Kishi right these flashback is unnecessary? If we're gonna have a character revelation with Kakashi - it is possible! if fact we are already anticipating it, because it has something to do with Tobi's character and they are in too much in current plot. What if kishi suddenly shift to character development to Gaara? Again WTF Kishi... So same thing with Sakura she had the spotlight during team 7 now She's not in focus, so it doesn't make sense to do a revelation with her character at this point. May be when they get old and Naruto manga is still not finish probably. But the way I see it, it is unlikely. I'll repeat what I have stated in previous post.
    Well, yes, it has a timing, sure, no one says anything about that. And, no, sorry,but you wouldn't say WTF becasue as you probably saw by now, Kishi has a way of his to introduce us within the revelation. He prepares us bits by bits. If you would have noticed the flow of the manga, you'd see it wouldn't be that strange. Tsunade is put on a hold with her death. Or apparent death. Sakura is now missing. Why do you think? Of course, it might not exactly be like this, but here it is, an opening for character revelation. And that "climax of the series" isn't quite a strong argument when Kishi himself stated that it might take him more than he originally intended.
    And about that Team 7, that wasn't the end of it. It was a prequisite for the final Team 7 reuniting. And guess where the plot lead us? Exactly, to Team 7 reuniting by having Sasuke joining the alliance, more or less. Kishi is subtly building this. She's not of focus at the moment, it doesn't mean she won't be. By the same logic, we could've said this about Sasuke when he was missing from the manga like a year and a half. Once again, double standards much? And like you said, I repeat what I said in the previous post.

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeLooney View Post
    1. First and foremost there are no reason for Sakura's relationship with Hashirama or Tsunade be a "secret".
    Who said it's a secret? No one did. As I've explained it throughout the thread, relation/link or anything isn't intended as a blood one.
    What I meant, once again, is that medically-wise Sakura will get to those Senju-power-ups, without having any blood relation with Hashirama, that she will do it because she has been somewhat connected to via those panels I showed you and the process will be through hard-work because remember she doesn't come from a famous clan. Hence why I said the Haruno symbol, not clan.
    There are thousands of scrolls left back which she has been shown to have access to given she's the apprentice of the Hokage.
    Byakugo is a version, medically-wise, once again, of Hashirama's SM. Healing without handseals as Madara commented. Probably Tsunde didn't manage to master it so she made a replica. Here would come the concept of the new generation surpassing the old one, hence, Sakura surpassing Tsunade, implicitly, in a way or another, Hashirama. Or getting to his level, but without being needed to go in SM.
    And if you'll bring me the chakra quantity argument, I'll bring you the Yin Seal one. Bypassing. There, problem solved.
    Also, I explained how the symbol might work. Sakura's initial hymbol is a round empty circle shape. Considering mythology from which Kishi probably inspired himself, when concentrating the full circle appears in the middle and when it starts working, it starts dripping.



    This is Hashirama's symbol.

    Now, the way Sakura's has been drawn.



    If you look at Sakura's, it's dripping.
    Sorry I couldn't use the more focused ones, however, seems like Photobucket left this message for me in which he's telling me that i need to upgrade to Photobucket plus in order to have more bandwidth and my photos to be visible. Too many people accessed it.
    Probably after the cool down I'll be able to show it to you more in-depth.


    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeLooney View Post
    2. Tsunade is the grand daughter of the first Hokage, if she is related to Sakura then it will be reveal the first time Sakura appeared in the manga or when Tsunade met her. Every supporting character relations is reveal in Manga during character/plot development not in the climax/conclusion/end part. I mean there will be a part in manga that will provide hint that they are related specially during Sakura's character development and as Tsunade's pupil. It should be not later than the main character revelation who happens to be the focus of secrecy... (Naruto-Tobi-Madara of course any character development related with Sasuke-Kakashi-Hashirama will fall to main story line because they are related.) I mean Tsunade is old, she knows her relative for sure. Unless you have a case like Naruto which is by the way the story of Naruto Manga, she wouldn't know that Minato and Naruto are related because it was kept secret BUT SHE KNEW... SHE KNEW ALL ALONG...
    Once again, to clear it up, not blood related. Read the upper response.
    Hope it's cleared why it wasn't any revealed 'backstory' regarding this.
    So I won't bother to answer to the rest given there's no back-up of claims of such.
    In the future, to avoid such confusions, do please read carefully. It will be less 'painful' for both of us, lol.
    Thanks! ^^

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeLooney View Post
    3. No further upgrade is needed since the current war arc is a Dragonball Z fight style. Even if Sakura got an upgrade it would be meaningless, she should have a power of a tailed beast to matter.
    So if an entire alliance is going to get screwed-up, Sakura receiving some badass medical powerups and being able to sustain the ninja alliance would be meaningless? Hmm... Interesting.
    Trust me, Kishi knows how to play his cards and will probably build a necessary situation to bring her power-up to the actual current plot. And her development as well. These are literally minor things to worry about.


    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeLooney View Post
    4. Senju and Uchiha matter why? Have you read the manga from the start? Sasuke is an Uchiha and Naruto is a Senju, And the story is also about the quest of Naruto to win his friend "Sasuke" which happens to be an Uchiha. Remember when Tobi talk to Naruto about Senju and Uchiha, that a fight with Sasuke is inevitable due to Senju and Uchiha blood in them. The focus of the story is about them not about Sakura who you think will grab the spot light at the current plot due to drawing resemblance and not due to story line and plot.
    Yes, they do matter. Sasuke is an Uchiha, Naruto is an Uzumaki, not Senju. Pay attention to the manga yourself if you're going to tell others to do so. The story is about that as well, however, this story has a lot more layers than this. And also, one of the biggest ones, at least in Shippuden, as Kishi clearly stated is "Bonds".
    Sakura happens to be one of his most important bonds wether people like it or not. Yes, their fight will occur, however, guess what. That fight is tied to the fact Naruto can't confess to Sakura, Remember the PoAL [Promise of A Lifetime]? Well, that's still tied there, though Sakura broke it and Naruto said that he isn't doing it for only herself. He has a purpose. Yes, that seems broken, however, if we look at the layers of this PoAL, Naruto cannot achieve certain plot points without that part in which Sakura is tied.
    There are so many openings for her to get a development of such that I don't know with which to start first.
    The focus of the story is about Team 7 in which, prominent, indeed are the two, but before the team itself doesn't have its resolution the latter, won't happen, as in the fight between these two.
    Everyone keeps getting themselves tied with "current plot, current plot!" forgetting the fact that besides the current plot, we have the overall plot of the story which happens to be tied with Team 7 from which Sakura is.
    So, see, the way you can say "no, no!", it's the same way I can say "yes, yes!" providing you possibilities from even your own arguments.

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeLooney View Post
    5. Say we all agree with you, what if Sakura is a Senju and have Mokuton all along? What will it bring to the current story? Unless her Mokuton is strong enough to matter in the fight with Madara, enough to still the spotlight of Hashirama's Mokuton then it is valid. It's ok to upgrade Sakura and toss her in the current battle. Oh by the way her Sensei who happens to be the real grand daughter of Hashirama Senju is currently cut in half. She's a Senju alright a direct descendant of the 1st Hokage why would it be interesting to have another one?
    First of all, I don't want anyone to agree with me, just to discuss the possibilities of such event happening and for others, if they feel like, to contribute to the theory or discuss it, like I said.
    Now, second of all, I never said she is a Senju nor that she had Mokuton all along. Once again, read carefully, please.
    As for the what can it bring to the current story, read the previous responses I gave you. Not to be anyhow, however, I don't like to repeat myself though I've done it countless times before with this. It gets tiring at a point.



    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeLooney View Post
    OH BY THE WAY BEFORE I FORGOT... THE CIRCLE MARK ON HASHIRAMA'S FOREHEAD IS NOT RELATED TO BEING A SENJU. IT IS A SAGE ART MARKINGS... SO THE ARGUMENT SHOULD BE... Is Sakura a sage? Rather than Is Sakura a Senju?
    Duuh, I never said it's related to being a Senju. I even explained it. And no, the argument is not that one. The argument is: Is Sakura going to get to those levels despite not being a Senju though she was somewhat associated with Hashirama? Once again not blood related! Make the difference please, thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by Saiya-Jin Prince View Post
    I understand she's been out of the lime light as of late, mainly for plot reasons at the moment, but I believe her being Tsunade's pupil and everyone getting an upgrade from training with their Sannin teacher's (ie; Sasuke-Oro, Naruto-J-man) will def. lead to an upgrade for her (and I'm not just talking about her increased defense/strength as seen against Sasori). There IS a reason that the 3 main characters from the get go were selectively trained by the 3 L.Sannin. I also think, perhaps Madara taunting Tsunade for not being as skilled as her Grandpa could also be foreshadowing of this as, like you stated, each gen. surpases the previous one.

    It makes sense people, personal feelings aside, whether you like her or not doesn't matter. Reality is, she's a HUGE part of the plot since the beginning and will be in the next arc as well
    I feel like I already answered this but going to do it once again because I kinda lost track anyway, lol and keep it short: thanks for understanding! I share the same ideas as you do.
    There is a reason to it. Everything has a reason.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rzm117 View Post
    Also, something that I think that should be said about Sakura in particular...

    It would only make sense for her to have a bigger role (possibly around this time) because I feel she´s the only one out of former Team7 to lack self confidence or even having a big dream/aspiration. Sort of a chance to turn things more balanced, can´t really explain it well...

    She´s one of the main characters after all.

    Sorry for slight off-topic
    Actually, if you don't mind, you're a bit wrong. She does have a goal and self-confidence. It only gets in trouble when she has to choose, more or less between Naruto and Sasuke, though she did make her choice and that was Naruto. No romance involved.
    As for her goal, remember forest of Death situation (Protect the ones dear to her) and after the Sasuke retrieval arc (be together with Naruto, supporting him in whatever he needs, however she can, especially in bringing back Sasuke).
    And yes, she is one of the main characters and Kishi clearly stated that after he's done with Kakashi he'll start with Sakura. Now, Kakashi's story is beginning to wrap-up, meaning, he's going to be done with and, surprise or not, these similarities with her and Hashirama started exactly when Kakashi's story is beginning to get wrapped up.
    Coincidence much? I, personally, believe not.
    But, as I said, to each his own.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rchan81 View Post
    So all the similarities/examples you want to believe, to justify a power-up for Sakura. You didn't need to link her to Hashirama, it's possible Sakura can get a power boost because she is one of the main characters in Naruto.
    True, however, they'll need a basis. And I've given you, so to say, the basis. Medical-wise, once again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaara4president View Post
    That was a really good observation...now I'm a believer.
    Well, glad you liked it! ^_^
    Hopefully we'll see if this comes to fruition or not.:D

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudo Naito View Post
    Although I didn't read all about the topic. I would say your theory looks believable. And might be true. But if this were true I would've been kinda disappointed. Coz I always thought that Naruto has the same personality as Hashi. Now you say Sakura. Even if she is his descendent. To me that would be a "Wha~~~...Sigh.." Something like tht. But nice theory nonetheless. As expected from a moderator. =)
    Well, thanks, first of all.
    Second, Hashirama personality-wise is not only as Sakura. He is also as Naruto, Lee and even Sasuke, in some certain situations. Also, I see him resembling Shikamaru. It's something like Hashi is a mix of this newer generation. However, he has a specific amount of traits that are really similar to Sakura's, however, to clear it once again, I am not saying he is blood related to Sakura. He is just linked, in a way or another, to her. Meaning, Sakura getting a Senju-type of power-up without being from the clan itself. But that, only medical-wise.
    So hope I got that cleared, once again.
    And thanks once again, but that doesn't have to do anything with my status as a moderator, more like my status as a member of the base. I was a normal member just like you before becoming a mod. ^_^
    I just enjoy doing these things whenever I have the chance.

    Quote Originally Posted by fadyhassan View Post
    There is a lot of people who have the same personality naruto and sakura both similar to kushina too. Naruto also similar to hashirama but sakura similar to the medical ninjutsu and maybe slugs too and the fact she is his granddaughter student .
    Exactly! Similar traits that sets them apart but also connects them. Every each of them have their own individual set of traits, however, some are in common.
    And definitely the fact that she is the student of Hashirama's granddaughter, as in, Tsunade, has its role.

    Quote Originally Posted by beast7960 View Post
    Sakura has no characteristics that senju have, which is strong life force and large chakra pools. They're not related, if she gets a power up it's because she's supposed to be one of the main characters.
    Well, not to be sarcastic or anything but congrats on not getting the point. Yes she doesn't have a strong life force nor large chakra pools but guess what, there's always a bypassing of these rules Kishi can come up with. One would be Yin Seal and one would be considering the motto with the "surpassing the old generation" would be Sakura getting those power-ups but without the side-effects. Isn't that hard if you think about the whole structure of the manga, is it? So no, just because she is, not supposed, to be one of the main characters isn't the reason she might get it.
    But thanks for your input anyway.
     
         
    Last edited by Chatte; 04-21-2013 at 03:44 PM.

  11. #361
    Member sexywave's Avatar
    Status
    sexywave is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    226
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Theory: Kishimoto foreshadowing Sakura development via Hashirama Senju.

    Sakura getting developed yeah right she is done now get in the corner an let the real ninja handle it.
     
         

  12. #362
    Member Chicken Soop's Avatar
    Status
    Chicken Soop is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    170
    Post Thanks / Like
    Biscuits and Gravy
     

    Re: Theory: Kishimoto foreshadowing Sakura development via Hashirama Senju.

    I personally think the manga will end with Sakura in the same condition she is in now. I personally think we are so close to endgame with this manga, that there is no reason to make Sakura, or anyone stronger. The main villain has been unmasked, and all that's left is battle.
     
         

  13. #363
    Member lion fang master's Avatar
    Status
    lion fang master is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    757
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Theory: Kishimoto foreshadowing Sakura development via Hashirama Senju.

    This thread need to be shelved this manga is not about team 7. Most of everybody took a step back to team 7 and now it's there turn, also sakura is one of those character is going to surprise us when the time comes. If she's to surpass tsunade there really nothing to besides the dot on fore head theres nothing special so sakura fan's habe nothing 2 worry about.
     
         

  14. #364
    Shorinji Ryu Yudansha S2 DzL's Avatar
    Status
    S2 DzL is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Detroit, Michigan, USA
    Posts
    174
    Post Thanks / Like
    I need training!
     

    Re: Theory: Kishimoto foreshadowing Sakura development via Hashirama Senju.

    Well your findings are convincing, granted I feel that Kishi is really just putting Sakura in the Background lately, it be nice for her to be in the foreground once again...
     
         

  15. #365
    Member ShadowBandit's Avatar
    Status
    ShadowBandit is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    515
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Theory: Kishimoto foreshadowing Sakura development via Hashirama Senju.

    Quote Originally Posted by S2 DzL View Post
    Well your findings are convincing, granted I feel that Kishi is really just putting Sakura in the Background lately, it be nice for her to be in the foreground once again...
    Sakura has always played a prominent role in each story arch, theirs no denying that. I feel this war was just an opportunity for Kishi to bring some other fan favorite characters to the lime light. Such as Sai, Hinata, Anko (Even only for a second), All the Kages but they will soon fade into the background again.....with the plan still action however, hoping to see some action from Shikamaru. Sakura will be in the foreground again, its inevitable, only her haters think that she won't do anything important anymore.
     
         

  16. #366
    Senior Member Hori's Avatar
    Status
    Hori is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Cuba, Camaguey
    Posts
    74,455
    Post Thanks / Like
    The best time to plant a tree
    was 20 years ago. The second
    best time is now.
     



    Re: Theory: Kishimoto foreshadowing Sakura development via Hashirama Senju.

    Geez you guys you're still at it, let me say this once again Sakura is not going to surpass tsunade and she's not related to any powerful ninja clans she's just a normal girl
     
         

  17. #367
    Member ShadowBandit's Avatar
    Status
    ShadowBandit is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    515
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Theory: Kishimoto foreshadowing Sakura development via Hashirama Senju.

    Quote Originally Posted by Horidora Chan View Post
    Geez you guys you're still at it, let me say this once again Sakura is not going to surpass tsunade and she's not related to any powerful ninja clans she's just a normal girl
    Either is Minato (as far as we know) , or Kakashi or Gai or Lee or Jiraya or Orochimaru, and whole bunch of other ninjas. So sorry to say, what you just said, is kinda of stupid, no offense. And If Kakashi and Jiraya suspect that she's going to surpass Tsunade, I'm pretty sure she's going to surpass Tsunade.
     
         

  18. #368
    Wanderer The Paradox's Avatar
    Status
    The Paradox is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    591
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shall we?
     

    Re: Theory: Kishimoto foreshadowing Sakura development via Hashirama Senju.

    I will admit, I'm tired of people bashing on her. And Kishi still hasn't developed her too much, however medical nin tend to be ignored anyway unless they reach legend status.. Sakura is a Tsunade knock off. The reason why she became a medical nin and why Kishi put her there is the following:

    1) Sakura realised, that with her time with team 7, she wasn't able to actually fight, or at least keep up with the increasing strength of the others.

    2) Sakura realised that she had amazing chakra control, and through hearing about them and reading/researching, she learned about medical jutsu and became drawn into it, upon said reading I'm sure she came across stories and medical journals of Tsunade and the Senju, this inspired her to even want to learn it.

    3) Sakura's mind set has never been to fight or harm people, but aid them.. even in part 1. Not out of fear (well.. that's up for debate) but because she had no desire to fight, if she did she'd be like Ino or Tenten, but she isn't.

    4) Kishi developed her in such a way in part 1 that it would make sense to pair her up with Tsunade to become a medical nin. I'm sure originally he set her up to be the brains of the group, but also to be the motivation in a sticky situation (like her being in distress...), but plans change and we all know that when reading Naruto.. with the plot holes. (They are there because Kishi changed his mind).

    My thoughts? I think Kishi actually did the opposite from what you're saying here. He set her up to be eventually a side heroine, or one of the shadows. Not that it's a bad thing either, but I don't think we will see as huge of a character development as you claim is being foreshadowed. In interviews Kishi has even stated that he has kind of forgot about her. It's very clear in his writing that he's even moved on from team 7 in general for the time being and letting the other characters develop. The heroine role for now seems to have taken a focus on Hinata, not Sakura. I haven't even seen Sakura once since she stopped the Zetsu spy.. and if she has appeared, it was for such a short time I don't even remember. If Kishi wanted to develop her more, he wouldn't have totally left her out of the panels. He didn't leave the characters that we are seeing developed right now out from what I remember. So don't get your hopes up. Personally, I'd love to see her crawl out of her old hole and be up there with Naruto and Sasuke by the end of the Manga as the next gen of legends.. but. Yeah.
     
         

  19. #369
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    10,308
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Theory: Kishimoto foreshadowing Sakura development via Hashirama Senju.

    Update:
    Well, coincidence much or not, again, when Hashirama is mentioned, guess who is featured?





    Soo, so many coincidences...
     
         

  20. #370
    Member
    Status
    5pace time continuum is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    268
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Theory: Kishimoto foreshadowing Sakura development via Hashirama Senju.

    Nice theory OP.

    I thought Sakura would do more in Part 2, hopefully she can possibly get a power up soon, and seeing that she excels genjutsu at part 1 (Genin level) I thought she would be stronger than she is now.

    I like the part where you mentioned that Sakura asked Yamato so she could learn how to supress the bijuu's chakra. Sadly, she doesn't have mokuton (she might have it I guess). It'd be nice, if she can learn more ninjitsu, peak up a natures transformation and learn more genjutsu. I think she would reach her full potential by than.
     
         

  21. #371
    Ancient Member SIGFOR's Avatar
    Status
    SIGFOR is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    705
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I am the hope of the
    omniverse, I am the lightbulb
    in the darkness, I am the
    bacon in the fridge for all
    living things that cry out in
    hunger, I am the Alpha and the
    Amega, I am the terror that
    flaps in the night.. I AM SON
    GOKU AND I AM A SUPER....S
     

    Re: Theory: Kishimoto foreshadowing Sakura development via Hashirama Senju.

    I found a link to this theory on reddit. This has blown my mind into different directions, never would I have thought to dissect such simple things to find out they could possibly be the biggest picture. Beautiful theory, you've got me hook, line, and sinker.
     
         

  22. #372
    Minato's Right Hand Man Chidori96's Avatar
    Status
    Chidori96 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Yo Mama
    Posts
    57
    Post Thanks / Like
    Naruto + Asura = WHAAAT?!
     

    Re: Theory: Kishimoto foreshadowing Sakura development via Hashirama Senju.

    I have SO much hope for Sakura because of your theories. They really are well thought out and very applicable to the series.

    I'll admit: I don't like Sakura too much, but I sure don't hate her either. I just think that her tsudere character traits went over the line in Part 1 and will forever twist my stomach (had to get it out of the way), but other than that, she's alright. She really needs more development, though. I don't see her filling the sandals of a main character with the character path she has of now. That's all, no hate. Just opinion. She should have a better layout than Hinata of all people, yet she doesn't. Also not hate.
     
         

  23. #373
    Member Decimation206's Avatar
    Status
    Decimation206 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    598
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...........
     

    Re: Theory: Kishimoto foreshadowing Sakura development via Hashirama Senju.

    I really think people should take a hint from the magnificent website Reddit and start adding TL;DR to their theories that are longer than two paragraphs.
     
         

  24. #374
    -Vegeta's Avatar
    Status
    -Vegeta is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The one and only Hidden Rain
    Posts
    25,743
    Post Thanks / Like
    > than kakarot
     



    Re: Theory: Kishimoto foreshadowing Sakura development via Hashirama Senju.

    Quote Originally Posted by Decimation206 View Post
    I really think people should take a hint from the magnificent website Reddit and start adding TL;DR to their theories that are longer than two paragraphs.
    off topic much? lol
     
         

  25. #375
    Smartass Inichi Matsuka's Avatar
    Status
    Inichi Matsuka is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Reading Shonen JUMP.
    Posts
    2,359
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Oh yeah, and about the
    rope: I'll bring it next time
    I come. I have no intention of
    getting you a rope so you can
    hang yourself, but... If it's
    a rope to pull you out of
    hell, then I'll bring you as
    many as you want." -
    Sakata Gintoki
     

    Re: Theory: Kishimoto foreshadowing Sakura development via Hashirama Senju.

    Quote Originally Posted by Saiya-Jin Prince View Post
    off topic much? lol
    Very much so.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •