Page 2 of 21 « First 12345612 ... Last»
    Status
    Mar 2010
    This user has no status.

Re: Theory: Kishimoto foreshadowing Sakura development via Hashirama Senju.

I'm thoroughly impressed with this research. I've been a supporter for Sakura from the start so I for one sincerely appreciate this thread. Way to go Chatte!!

Status
    Nov 2012
    Relaxing

Nice piece of work Chatte, the things you have highlighted also show that the Haruno clan have a connection to the Senju. Maybe they have been allies or even distant relatives, but the way I see it Kishi putted Haruno clans symbol to foreshadow Sakura actually learning senjutsu. Still that is what I think it might be if it's not what Chatte has suggested.

Banned
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Bypassing ban.

I doubt she'll get any power ups from or similar to Senju.It would be weird if someone outside of Senju or Uzumaki to have a simlar abilities.You showed interesting images/points but the fact that Sakura doesn't have the stamina,chakra or physical strength of a Senju doesn't really click with me

Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

amazing theory
    but do you think the markings on hashi's head(minus the bullseye-looking symbol) resemble the antennas on Katsuyu

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2011
    I eat people like you for
    breakfast

Hashirama senju should never be speaked in the same sentence with Sakura or Tsunade , those are the moust useless character's in the whole manga !

Also your theory its bad and you know why because Naruto has the same symbols on his BM chakra mode ! That means Naruto has Hashirama Sage Mode or Kishi is foreshadowing something ? NOPE

Kishi already said in a inteview that Sakura is a normal girl is not a special one , she will probaly save tsuande and the other kage's and surpass tsuande in her own way !!!

Status
    Dec 2011
    Ahho Zurako...
    Phoaaaarrrrrr!!!! She's
    definitely a 10!

Best.Theory.Ever. and to add i hate Sakura

so Sakura in the future could be a copy of Tsunade with some genjutsu ability (she is a genjutsu type shinobi according to Kakashi),and something to do with Hashirama , maybe instantaneous healing without hand signs??

Status
    Dec 2012
    Patience is a Virtue...Being
    tested on a regular puts a
    strain..Don't test this if u
    aint bout that life

Great theory and I agree with some points but Sakura has been in need of a power upgrade for a long time. I think she could have been training with Tsuande in some jutsu while other things in the series were going on. We only seen her train very lil with Tusande and she already has monster strength like her so the possibilities are there for other jutsu we have yet to see..And as far as her durability I can only point out one of the biggest battles she's had was when she fought with the Sasori and she showed great stamina but it still doesn't mean she's part of the Senju clan. Great thread hopefully she will get a power up of some kind.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Nothing much.

Quote Originally Posted by DisturbedInside View Post
    That is a good theory! I must say I agree. Kishi has left sakura kinda undeveloped... he needs to power her up somehow...
    ~Awesome to see a mod post theories!!
    Well, I am sure he will. He said that after Kakashi she'll be next.
    And hey, I'm still the same even if I am a mod.

Quote Originally Posted by Itachi15 View Post
    its not cool to hate on sakura, Its just that she makes it so easy to dislike her, plus I dont agree I think kishi is pretty much done with her ur just seeing things that arent there I guess but we'll see what happens (;
    Well, if that's your opinion, it's great. Let us see what will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Melanee View Post
    You posted it! Awesome, and yes, I totally agree with you. There's a lot more to Sakura than Kishimoto's lets on, and making characters significantly similar usually connects them in a unique way to each other. Really well done, Chatte!
    Yes, finally did! And yes, Kishi is a genius bastard, lol! Who would've thought that clumsy Naruto will get this far?

Quote Originally Posted by SharinganUser1 View Post
    That was a great theory. I think you might be right because kishi hasn't developed her much, so this could be her moment of developement.
    Yeap, it could be. I am certain myself but meh, everyone has their opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by xjimbox View Post
    It's very possible. I love this thread it's very well thought out. And Pluss senju have good chakra control and so does she but I feel like I'm stretching it a lil.
    Well chakra control yes, she has. The stamina is the problem. But maybe Kishi has that covered up as well. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by yahiko24 View Post
    nice theory ^.^
    what would she use it for if she did get the upgrade, since shes a med ninja.
    Thanks! Well, for what? Maybe something related to high advanced medical ninjutsu? I am not sure about that, I just see the connections. I'll have to give it more thought. :D

Quote Originally Posted by Misaki Yata View Post
    Is that J man in your ava? Senju's do have good chakra control but we haven't seen Sakura show us how large her chakra reserves are.
    Exactly. By a normal person she was determined to have good stamina, but not big levels. We'll see how he will cover that. :P

Quote Originally Posted by chad062388 View Post
    Great thread Chatte, I do believe you have something here
    Let's hope for the best. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by PainTotheEarth View Post
    nice but anyway... the Pictures doesn't mean anything for Sakura Nor Hashirama...the simbol doesn't Care.. Sakura doesn't have anything to do with that. its good and stuff but naa...
    Doesn't? Well, I wonder why it did for the others... But anyway, that's your opinion. We'll both have to agree to disagree.

Quote Originally Posted by Sannin no chikarada View Post
    You sir did a great job :D I would never notice that symbol similarity....
    Thank you, dear sir!

Quote Originally Posted by MrSimple View Post
    Mind=blown... how we're suppose to know her power up since Kishi is not going to shows us how Hashirama gradually gain his power.
    Who's is going to train her?
    Is she's going to receive sage mode...
    Would Tsunade do something to her like passing her powers or something.
    If she's not Senju what power she can receive?
    That's to be unveiled. I just have the connection there. Wait and see. Not to mention, he can solve this via off-panel training, like he did with her 3 years of training.
    It took only 2 panels for us to understand about reading patterns. Nothing that can't be done in a chapter, at most.

Quote Originally Posted by Yellowflash the hokage View Post
    I like your theory, and believe it might come true
    Thank you, let's hope for the best! ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by xjimbox View Post
    Yes it's jman in sagemode and she has good control witch most likely means that she can distribute it at the right amounts so she's not overusing it. She doesn't just go spam friendly. I think she's makes good use of what she has.
    Yeah, pretty much that's her talent. It even said in part 1 that Sakura that by her control, she saves her stamina. So Naruto might have large reserves, but he uses too much. She doesn't have much, but uses less.

Quote Originally Posted by Dribbles View Post
    I really do enjoy this theory, and you're one of the few people that know how Kishi foreshadow's things, bravo! That's a feat not many can be proud of! I wasn't aware of this before, but now that you've told me I really do think this is going to happen. Upgrade Sakura Kishi! C'mon! At least let her punch Madara in the face or something before the war is over xD
    Thank you for you kind words, dear sir! Let's hope for the best! ^_^
    I think that these foreshadowings have something to do for sure. But that's just me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganta View Post
    I agree she will gy stronger through some sort of power up
    But i dont believe it will be through hashirama.
    Good theory though
    It doesn't have to be through Hashirama, just something we see from him is what Sakura will have.
    But thanks, anyway! ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by KonohanoAkuma View Post
    I agree that they are many similarities that can't be denied and claimed to be coincidences.
    But I believe you overlooked some points.
    Hashi info
    1)Sakura was Tsunade's apprentice for 3 years and she was really close to her.She has admitted that she was reading/searching (secretly) documents that Tsunade had, to find more about Orochimaru and Sasuke.Uchiha's were always connected to the Senju's in a way so she might bumped into info about the Senju clan there.
    2)Hashirama was know for his medical ninjutsu techs and Sakura is a medical nin so they may have been references about him in books (we all know Sakura reads too much).
    3)She admitted she spent a lot of time with Tsunade,not only in medical ninjutsu training, so σhe could always gained info from Hashirama's abilities from her.
    Senju abilities
    Kakashi stated on part1 that even though her chakra control abilities are incredible she didn't have big chakra reserves like Naruto or Sasuke.He also said that her stamina was not near the levels of those two.
    Now from what we've seen Senju's had incredible chakra reserves.Hashirama used many OP techniques before going into SM,Tobirama was know to be able to create big and powerful suiton jutsus even were there was no water source and Tsunade has shown to have big chakra reserves before even releasing her Yin seal.
    Finally Senju's are know for their strong bodies and their strong life force.I don't think Sakura ever showed great durability.
    So I believe that if Sakura get's a power up it will be something in the similar level of Tsunade and I really don't see many connecting parts with her and the Senju's.
    I really disagree to the personality part,but that's mostly on how somebody is perceiving a character so I am not going to expand more on that.
    I didn't overlook any of those points. That's where Kishi's work comes in. I mean, we can't guess everything, can we?

Quote Originally Posted by Alice11 View Post
    Mind=blown
    As always, you did a great job! I never noticed they had the same symbol, lol. Anyway, I'm sure he has something in store for her, it isn't like him to forget about his main character. + rep
    Thank you, hun! Glad you like it.
    Well, I noticed that ever since Naruto's Kyuubi cloak. But not it's more and more clear, heh.

Quote Originally Posted by Jikukan View Post
    I hope you are wrong, thats all i can say
    I hope I am not!

Quote Originally Posted by NLee View Post
    I'm thoroughly impressed with this research. I've been a supporter for Sakura from the start so I for one sincerely appreciate this thread. Way to go Chatte!!
    Glad you enjoyed it!

Quote Originally Posted by Crones View Post
    Nice piece of work Chatte, the things you have highlighted also show that the Haruno clan have a connection to the Senju. Maybe they have been allies or even distant relatives, but the way I see it Kishi putted Haruno clans symbol to foreshadow Sakura actually learning senjutsu. Still that is what I think it might be if it's not what Chatte has suggested.
    I am not sure if there is a Haruno clan, as we don't know too much about it, however, there has to be something.
    Someone suggested they migh be librarians and given Sakura is a bookworm, more or less, she could've just learned it from scrolls. We saw her reading scrolls from Tsunade's office.

Quote Originally Posted by Misaki Yata View Post
    I doubt she'll get any power ups from or similar to Senju.It would be weird if someone outside of Senju or Uzumaki to have a simlar abilities.You showed interesting images/points but the fact that Sakura doesn't have the stamina,chakra or physical strength of a Senju doesn't really click with me
    Why it would be? Was it for Minato? He wasn't from the Uzumaki clan, yet he used their techniques.

Quote Originally Posted by rollin View Post
    amazing theory
    but do you think the markings on hashi's head(minus the bullseye-looking symbol) resemble the antennas on Katsuyu
    Hmmmm.... didn't thought at that, but you are right there. I mean, Katsuyu has 4 antennas and the markings on his face are like those 4. Who knows? :D

Quote Originally Posted by alexu9696 View Post
    Hashirama senju should never be speaked in the same sentence with Sakura or Tsunade , those are the moust useless character's in the whole manga !

Also your theory its bad and you know why because Naruto has the same symbols on his BM chakra mode ! That means Naruto has Hashirama Sage Mode or Kishi is foreshadowing something ? NOPE

Kishi already said in a inteview that Sakura is a normal girl is not a special one , she will probaly save tsuande and the other kage's and surpass tsuande in her own way !!!
    , take your hate somewhere else, please. I made it clear at the end that if you don't like it, avoid it. And sorry, Tsunade is Senju, Sakura was trained by a Senju, therefore leading to the fact that she will be spoken about in the same sentence with Hashirama Senju, you like it or not!
    Kishi said she has no dark past and that yes, she is normal, but that doesn't mean she cannot reach those levels.
    It's called hard work.

Quote Originally Posted by rinnemaki View Post
    Best.Theory.Ever. and to add i hate Sakura

so Sakura in the future could be a copy of Tsunade with some genjutsu ability (she is a genjutsu type shinobi according to Kakashi),and something to do with Hashirama , maybe instantaneous healing without hand signs??
    Oh, lol, glad you enjoy it! ^_^
    Well, it could be that way as well. I mean, Hashi was known to have that Bringer of Darkness technique. Imagine the potential.
    Let's hope for the best. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Ra View Post
    Great theory and I agree with some points but Sakura has been in need of a power upgrade for a long time. I think she could have been training with Tsuande in some jutsu while other things in the series were going on. We only seen her train very lil with Tusande and she already has monster strength like her so the possibilities are there for other jutsu we have yet to see..And as far as her durability I can only point out one of the biggest battles she's had was when she fought with the Sasori and she showed great stamina but it still doesn't mean she's part of the Senju clan. Great thread hopefully she will get a power up of some kind.
    Thank you, first of all.
    Sakura, yes, power-ups maybe she indeed needed, however, Kishi used her for other things. Now, as I said, regarding the power-ups, he could explain everything via flashbacks. I mean, look now.
    Of course it doesn't mean she's part Senju. I don't even want her to be. Just to attain a Senju-like power but being the normal girl that she is. That would be bad-ass.

Last edited by Chatte; 03-01-2013 at 06:20 PM.

Status
    Jul 2012
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin

First off...curse you! I had to switch from my phone to my laptop because the images weren't showing up on my phone ^.^

Now that this is out of the way.... CHAAAAAA!!! Nicely done Chatte (there is Sakura's positive reaction to this thread)!

I think a lot of it was probably more over the top coincidence, but the part I instatnly saw was that of the foread symbol! I remembered from several months ago when you made a thread and had posted taht picture showing the symbol. The minute that sign popped up on his head I was thinking, "Where's Chatte....she should be blowing up this picture !!!!!!

I think all of the moments where she talks about the First Hokage play more into the fact that she's known for being book smart, but I can see it being an underlying or indirect relation to the fact that she may have some ties to the first. Even the childhood comment about them crying is far fetched, but still it could be an unintentional/indirect relation.

The forhead comment from Tsunade is also a good one.....deffinatly ties in with Sakura's "Big Forehead".

As far as the power-up she gets....I'm not sure ! I don't see it really being a sage mode, or if it is I mean she isn't rocking Mokuton any time soon. Time will tell

Status
    Dec 2011
    Ahho Zurako...
    Phoaaaarrrrrr!!!! She's
    definitely a 10!

Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post

Oh, lol, glad you enjoy it! ^_^
    Well, it could be that way as well. I mean, Hashi was known to have that Bringer of Darkness technique. Imagine the potential.
    Let's hope for the best. ^_^
    Tsunade+ Bringer of darkness + Slug Sage mode possibly? (Sakura has good stamina feats like when she fought Sasori) = Sakura at her peak

OH LONG JOHNSON edo tensai wilmaso's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

once i saw the title of the thread i knew it was chatte that wrote it :D:D

Status
    Aug 2012
    Meow meow meow

Nice post

Which powers would you want her to get?
    Would you be okay with upgrades through medical means, like implants?

Last edited by Meowazziel; 03-01-2013 at 07:32 PM.

Banned
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Blowing Fanboys and Idiots
    alike With C4 Karura

Sakura is a disgrace to all ninja, and you think Kishi would compare Hashirama to her?

But I do hope she gets something of a power

Last edited by Twin Steps; 03-01-2013 at 07:48 PM.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Thinking

Did anybody ever consider that Kishi has develop Sakura as far as He wanted to and that is as far as it will go.

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

Great work ...... Excellent and precise work while making the connections to the minute details such as the symbols, sitting positions and forehead great just great work . This one of the best threads that you made and I liked it very much......

But I beg to differ with you on some points you have made ...

• Sakura was excellent at chakra control so she was able to use her precise chakra control to make her a great medic ninja. Plus she is intelligent and likes to research in order to help Naruto the most along with Sasuke and her other friends.

• Her chakra control is precise but she does have low reserves of chakra so it might make it difficult for her to handle SM since the first to be able to use the sage mode you need huge amount of chakra its the basic requirement for it if you don't have much of chakra it will affect your body and you till turn into stone ....

• Second tsunade herself was slug princess but could not use it and the byakugō may be incomplete SM but we are not sure but since Tsunade herself said only person alive to perform Sage mode was Jiraya and it was during the Pain arc so may its not a incomplete SM.

• Sakura is sure going to get a power up and I am sure its going to be instant healing ability without making any handseals that will be epic. I am also sure she has researched a lot about Hashirama as well so it seems logical upgrade for Sakura since she is one of the greatest medic.

• Also I am going for the medic related power up for her since she always wanted to help and support Naruto in some way or the other so it will be more precise and unique just for her. Sage mode has been used a lot now and so her power up must be unique just like Tsunade's byakugō

Academy Student
    Status
    Feb 2011
    This user has no status.

You are onto something here. As to what her power up may be I don't have a clue what it would be

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Man I like your theory :D but :D we'll see what will happened :d

Status
    Mar 2013
    This user has no status.

Don't you dare associate Hashirama sensi with trash like Sakura😝Not cool

Banned
    Status
    Not studying i am free

Amazing thread like always .

I think sakura will have slug sage mode I think they will show a flash back where sakura learn how to summon a slug (kishimoto already made two slugs other than katsyu in the manga for sakura )

Maybe after tsunade die (or almost die ) just like when jiraya died a slug will ask sakura to learn sage mode and just like naruto surpassed jiraya through sag mode sakura might do the same .

sure sakura doesn't have much stamina but naruto had a problem with sage mode (kyubbi )too but that didn't stop him

sakura can restore chakra in her forehead to be able to learn sage mode .

I will not talk about it now I will just wait and see and I think sakura moment is soon since we are in march finally -_^

Last edited by fayeon; 03-01-2013 at 09:24 PM.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Ahho Zurako...
    Phoaaaarrrrrr!!!! She's
    definitely a 10!

Quote Originally Posted by fayeon View Post
    Amazing thread like always .

I think sakura will have slug sage mode I think they will show a flash back where sakura learn how to summon a slug (kishimoto already made two slugs other than katsyu in the manga for sakura )

Maybe after tsunade die (or almost die ) just like when jiraya died a slug will ask sakura to learn sage mode and just like naruto surpassed jiraya through sag mode sakura might do the same .

sure sakura doesn't have much stamina but naruto had a problem with sage mode (kyubbi )too but that didn't stop him

sakura can restore chakra in her forehead to be able to learn sage mode .

I will not talk about it now I will just wait and see and I think sakura moment is soon since we are in march finally -_^
    only two slugs in the manga so far...... Katsuyu and Saiken , if Sakura could summon a tailed beast everyone would be f*cked, the slugs you speak of are in games..