Page 3 of 17 « First 123456713 ... Last»
    Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    AFK as usual

Re: Theory: Kishimoto foreshadowing Sakura development via Hashirama Senju.

excellent theory, should sakura progress in anything it would be maybe in medic ninjutsu but who knows what kishimoto has up his sleeves?

he did bring back the 4 hokage from a seal that was supposedly unescapable

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

We already thought that sakura might have sage mode before hashirama show that symbol in sage mode

she is the only one who might summon slugs after tsunade because kishimoto always draw her with slugs

I don't know what to say really great theory

Things are looking up kira hamer34's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    infinite ammo!

nice theory actualy took the time to read it

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise helix!
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

well kishi eietehr gives her some power up and helps majorly or she's a fail of a protagonist, but if this is foreshadowing then kishi why do you take so long i read a similar one of these with obtio how kishi foreshadowed it since chapter 16 xD but yeah she should get a power up tsuande level though anything hahsirama level like sage mdoe people who start down playing sage mode and if she beats madara or even does major damage oh my god image how teh forums will explode with sakura lovers and haters.

but yeah she needs soemthing going for her or kishi fails with his own main characters

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    you were so close.

Great theory!

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sasusaku baby <3

Omg omg this the best theory ever

I agree and i think sakura would get her power up those hints are not just a coincidence

this scan really hint something it does look like sakura hide something or know too much about hashirama from this scan

I don't know but maybe sakura mother isn't haruno and have something related to senju sakura mother also have that symbol but sakura father doesn't

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I really dont think she going to get sage mode because tsunade is not a sage plus the diamond on tsunade forehead it a yin seal it has nothing to do with sage mode.... its a fuinjutsu which it has a lot to do sealing techniques, med jutsu and it come from uzumaki technique not senju and that yin seal im pretty sure its the same seal mito uzumaki had .... So with sakura getting sage mode i really dont think she will but i do think she will reach tsunade and mito uzumaki in terms of med ninja and fuinjutsu

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Epic theory and i see you made it in march is it just coincidence?

Quote Originally Posted by ErenNara View Post
    I really dont think she going to get sage mode because tsunade is not a sage plus the diamond on tsunade forehead it a yin seal it has nothing to do with sage mode.... its a fuinjutsu which it has a lot to do sealing techniques, med jutsu and it come from uzumaki technique not senju and that yin seal im pretty sure its the same seal mito uzumaki had .... So with sakura getting sage mode i really dont think she will but i do think she will reach tsunade and mito uzumaki in terms of med ninja and fuinjutsu

tsunade restore chakra in the yin seal sakura only issue to not have sage mode is chakra but if she did restore it in her forehead she can than learn it .

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by hanchan View Post
    Epic theory and i see you made it in march is it just coincidence?

tsunade restore chakra in the yin seal sakura only issue to not have sage mode is chakra but if she did restore it in her forehead she can than learn it .
    I really dont see sakura being a sage because she doesnt need it and she wont use it proper she will end up turning into animal or something but when look at stuff like fuinjustu,summoning and med jutsu i think she has a chance to be top tier ninja with those three techniques that if she learns them

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I really dont see sakura being a sage because she doesnt need it and she wont use it proper she will end up turning into animal or something but when look at stuff like fuinjustu,summoning and med jutsu i think she has a chance to be top tier ninja with those three techniques that if she learns them
    sakura is really good at learning plus i don't see her turning into anything she is smart and have good chakra control
    plus i am sure the third place that have sage mode is for slugs since it means humid forest and slug only survive in humid forests

the only person who we have seen with slug other than tsunade is her student sakura if she learn how to summon there is nothing stopping her from learning sage mode we just have to wait and see .

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by hanchan View Post
    sakura is really good at learning plus i don't see her turning into anything she is smart and have good chakra control
    plus i am sure the third place that have sage mode is for slugs since it means humid forest and slug only survive in humid forests

the only person who we have seen with slug other than tsunade is her student sakura if she learn how to summon there is nothing stopping her from learning sage mode we just have to wait and see .
    Yeah but that if the leader of the slugs choose sakura to be their disciple which i think it very unlikely because if hashirama is a slug sage (i really dont think he's slug sage) why tsunade is not a slug sage

Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not studying i am free

Yeah but that if the leader of the slugs choose sakura to be their disciple which i think it very unlikely because if hashirama is a slug sage (i really dont think he's slug sage) why tsunade is not a slug sage
    I just want to answer that i think tsunade didn't want to unlike jiraya and orochimaru tsunade didn't want to become stronger she stopped fighting after dan died why would she learn it ?

sakura is close to katsyu by the way

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

Quote Originally Posted by rinnemaki View Post
    Best.Theory.Ever. and to add i hate Sakura

so Sakura in the future could be a copy of Tsunade with some genjutsu ability (she is a genjutsu type shinobi according to Kakashi),and something to do with Hashirama , maybe instantaneous healing without hand signs??
    Oh, lol, glad to know you liked it though you dislike her. ^_^
    Pretty much that could be it... considering the prebious thread as well as the newest signs this could be it.

Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Ra View Post
    Great theory and I agree with some points but Sakura has been in need of a power upgrade for a long time. I think she could have been training with Tsuande in some jutsu while other things in the series were going on. We only seen her train very lil with Tusande and she already has monster strength like her so the possibilities are there for other jutsu we have yet to see..And as far as her durability I can only point out one of the biggest battles she's had was when she fought with the Sasori and she showed great stamina but it still doesn't mean she's part of the Senju clan. Great thread hopefully she will get a power up of some kind.
    Well, as I previously said, Kishi can cover that up via some flashbacks. This is how he did it with her in the battle with Sasori. As well, her training has all been off-panel. That's why, I least I, am not worried about something like this.
    Sure, he needs to be very careful when to add that but I think Kishi has it covered up. I mean, Skura's case it's easier than Tobi's, right?
    And as I said, I am not saying she is from Senju clan. Or that she will be. No, I wouldn't even want that. I want her to get Senju-like techniques while being this normal girl that she is. Now that would be a great example of hard-work Kishi will transmit.
    Let's see what this is all about, in the end. I am only sure it will be something. Not sure what though. But Kishi definitely doesn't put something like that for nothing.
    Thats a thing I know for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by KGB Kakuzu View Post
    First off...curse you! I had to switch from my phone to my laptop because the images weren't showing up on my phone ^.^

Now that this is out of the way.... CHAAAAAA!!! Nicely done Chatte (there is Sakura's positive reaction to this thread)!

I think a lot of it was probably more over the top coincidence, but the part I instatnly saw was that of the foread symbol! I remembered from several months ago when you made a thread and had posted taht picture showing the symbol. The minute that sign popped up on his head I was thinking, "Where's Chatte....she should be blowing up this picture !!!!!!

I think all of the moments where she talks about the First Hokage play more into the fact that she's known for being book smart, but I can see it being an underlying or indirect relation to the fact that she may have some ties to the first. Even the childhood comment about them crying is far fetched, but still it could be an unintentional/indirect relation.

The forhead comment from Tsunade is also a good one.....deffinatly ties in with Sakura's "Big Forehead".

As far as the power-up she gets....I'm not sure ! I don't see it really being a sage mode, or if it is I mean she isn't rocking Mokuton any time soon. Time will tell
    Cuuuurse meeee!
    But you know you had to read this awesomeness :scorps: :D
    Anyway... Thanks a lot, dear! Well, regarding the positive reaction, let's hope we'll keep it this way. ^_^
    Exactly. Several months ago I made that thread about possible character development, than the subtle hints and then BAM! This appeared! It only reinforces my beliefs that Sakura's next development will have something to do with Hashi/Tsunade in some sort of way, despite her not being a Senju. Now imagine the badassness. :scorps: [if there is such a word, lol].
    Yes, she is a booksmart but why her having all those info, you know? It could've been anyone else, yet...she's the one. As I said, in my opinion, these associations are not coincidences. But then again, I could be wrong. But observing Kishi's pattern, I'll just keep calm and cool and wait.

Now about the power-ups, dunno, maybe indeed something like instant-self healing...As we saw, Hashirama needed to go into Sage Mode to heal himself, Tsunade surpassed him already by doing this without needing Sage Mode. At least, Byakugo makes no reference at Senpou... SOoooo who knows? Maybe that combination of self-healing medical nin with super-strength and genjutsu abilities? :shrug:
    I don't think Kishi mentioned this for nothing, as well as, bringing the second Mizukage having large genjutsu abilities and reminding us of that particular type of genjutsu for nothing.
    But dunno, I might be stretching things a bit. So I say we just wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by rinnemaki View Post
    Tsunade+ Bringer of darkness + Slug Sage mode possibly? (Sakura has good stamina feats like when she fought Sasori) = Sakura at her peak
    That would be so... The potential! I don't want to even imagine. I want to see it. .

Quote Originally Posted by edo tensai wilmaso View Post
    once i saw the title of the thread i knew it was chatte that wrote it :D:D
    Well, keeping up the legacy! :scorps:

Quote Originally Posted by meowNverse View Post
    Nice post

Which powers would you want her to get?
    Would you be okay with upgrades through medical means, like implants?
    First of all, thanks!
    Second, I wouldn't want her to have implants. I want it to be something related to hard-work. Maybe some Sage mode, now that you mentioned? :D
    The thing is it's pretty ambiguous.
    However, se might get something super-defensive, given she's support and she said she wanted to protect the boys.
    So maybe soooome ultimate defense Sage Mode? Slugs are known for their defensive capabilities.
    I have to research more the Bottishava [or what the name was] thing. I am sure it has something to do, more or less, ever since I saw the Godess of Mercy thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mangekyo Muslim View Post

Sakura is a disgrace to all ninja, and you think Kishi would compare Hashirama to her?

But I do hope she gets something of a power
    You might want to get out of this thread.
    Final warning.

Quote Originally Posted by Honord Sage View Post
    Did anybody ever consider that Kishi has develop Sakura as far as He wanted to and that is as far as it will go.
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by swapnil5843 View Post
    Great work ...... Excellent and precise work while making the connections to the minute details such as the symbols, sitting positions and forehead great just great work . This one of the best threads that you made and I liked it very much......

But I beg to differ with you on some points you have made ...

• Sakura was excellent at chakra control so she was able to use her precise chakra control to make her a great medic ninja. Plus she is intelligent and likes to research in order to help Naruto the most along with Sasuke and her other friends.

• Her chakra control is precise but she does have low reserves of chakra so it might make it difficult for her to handle SM since the first to be able to use the sage mode you need huge amount of chakra its the basic requirement for it if you don't have much of chakra it will affect your body and you till turn into stone ....

• Second tsunade herself was slug princess but could not use it and the byakugō may be incomplete SM but we are not sure but since Tsunade herself said only person alive to perform Sage mode was Jiraya and it was during the Pain arc so may its not a incomplete SM.

• Sakura is sure going to get a power up and I am sure its going to be instant healing ability without making any handseals that will be epic. I am also sure she has researched a lot about Hashirama as well so it seems logical upgrade for Sakura since she is one of the greatest medic.

• Also I am going for the medic related power up for her since she always wanted to help and support Naruto in some way or the other so it will be more precise and unique just for her. Sage mode has been used a lot now and so her power up must be unique just like Tsunade's byakugō
    I know all these things. As well, Sakura has normal chakra reserves. Kakashi commented that her stamina is good. Just not HUGE like Sasuke's and Naruto's. That's all.
    I know all the other things, this is where Kishi's genius will come into play.
    As I said, we can't know everything. At least, me, at the moment. Will have to look more into it.

Quote Originally Posted by ninja2784 View Post
    You are onto something here. As to what her power up may be I don't have a clue what it would be
    Me nither, for the moment, besides of what I previously said. But there is something there, nevertheless.

Quote Originally Posted by pvasy View Post
    Man I like your theory :D but :D we'll see what will happened :d
    Thank you! Sure, we'll have to wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoBoss98 View Post
    Don't you dare associate Hashirama sensi with trash like SakuraNot cool
    You might wanna tone that down a bit. Seems like you didn't get the character bashing rule as well as the warning at the end of the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by fayeon View Post
    Amazing thread like always .

I think sakura will have slug sage mode I think they will show a flash back where sakura learn how to summon a slug (kishimoto already made two slugs other than katsyu in the manga for sakura )

Maybe after tsunade die (or almost die ) just like when jiraya died a slug will ask sakura to learn sage mode and just like naruto surpassed jiraya through sag mode sakura might do the same .

sure sakura doesn't have much stamina but naruto had a problem with sage mode (kyubbi )too but that didn't stop him

sakura can restore chakra in her forehead to be able to learn sage mode .

I will not talk about it now I will just wait and see and I think sakura moment is soon since we are in march finally -_^
    Well, we'll just have to wait and see. Maybe future chapters will tell. :D

Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasuice View Post
    I read, and it would be interesting if that happened, but I'm actually just hoping for stronger than Tsunade.

I don't think it would happen, but very thought out and good theory!
    Thank you, first of all.
    Second, I am hoping for a version stronger than Tsunade myself and she has been alluded at something like this so who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by Baguette View Post
    Amazing theory, as always.
    I really do hope Kishi is foreshadowing something significant with these connections, and that we weren't just grasping at straws this whole time.
    I hope that too! ^_^
    Thanks a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by saw2097 View Post
    I was wondering when you would post something on that mark.

Now Kishi did say that Sakura would be developed in a recent interview, but I keep wondering about the time issue. I just don't get how Kishi is going to finish this arc and do another arc that includes development for characters. So either this war is very close to being wrapped up or he is going to somehow offscreen this mid battle.

But I did notice the symbol on Hashirama's forehead as well.

And good thread by the way, lots of effort and thought.
    Hahah, I just have low free time now, but I quickly made that 'meme' thing once that I read the latest manga. Those hints...heh.
    Well, Kishi needs Team 7 resolution. He said this is the arc of the side characters, more or less.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoshiko View Post
    Pretty good pickup
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by kralomer View Post
    Although I am not a fan of Sakura, she really needs development. Currently she is at a point in the manga where she is losing her main character status. She is also extremely weak compared to Naruto and Sasuke, It's obvious she isn't ever going to reach their level but she needs her character to get some balance.
    Let's wait and see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning Release View Post
    How do people notice these things...
    It's called, see underneath the underneath.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperius View Post
    i doubt anything's going to happen, sakura might get better healing jutsus and that's about it, if sakura gets mokuton then i will puke blood
    No one said about getting Mokuton. But that would be a big slap to everyone who hates her, lol. Anyway, I don't believe Kishi will go that far.

Quote Originally Posted by grenwood View Post
    i agree from wat uve said that she might get hashiramas sage mode, however there is no way in hell that she is getting wood release, especially not on hashiramas lvl.
    Nah, I don't think wood release either. I am certain will have something to do with medical level and genjutsu abilities, at most.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Bloody hell Chatte, you must be the queen of multiquoting :D

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

Quote Originally Posted by -S- View Post
    Bloody hell Chatte, you must be the queen of multiquoting :D
    Crown me, please. !
    Well it happens when you have less time then you used to. :D

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    :D

I dont think that sakura has so much connection with hashirama himself that symbol means not so much
    I think sakura will get some powerup maybe but they are in war i dont think that she will get sage mode but maybe something different

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

Quote Originally Posted by Micho22 View Post
    I dont think that sakura has so much connection with hashirama himself that symbol means not so much
    I think sakura will get some powerup maybe but they are in war i dont think that she will get sage mode but maybe something different
    I don't know about the symbol meaning not so much. I mean, why drew it like that? Kishi knows what he's drawing...he doesn't miss details like this. THe thing is I am not saying she has a connection as in clan member, no, something to show she'll get o powers like these without being a Senju type of thing.
    I am not sure yet what it means, but I do know it's something. Kishi doesn't do things just like that...

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    :D

Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    I don't know about the symbol meaning not so much. I mean, why drew it like that? Kishi knows what he's drawing...he doesn't miss details like this. THe thing is I am not saying she has a connection as in clan member, no, something to show she'll get o powers like these without being a Senju type of thing.
    I am not sure yet what it means, but I do know it's something. Kishi doesn't do things just like that...
    For me it woud be plausible if she gets a yin seal that woud be her way after all she is a medic nin
    I woud not surprised if she gets the ability to use creatin rebirth one day
    I think hashiramas sage mode is a uniqe one wich belongs to him alone the time will show us what happens with sakura

Living in a World without elxdark's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    BEST THIEF NA

I really don't have words to reply this post. It's so epic and awesome.
    Really god job Chatte, I've fallen in love with your threads. That's a good thread, well written, well presented, well formulated, I like to read threads like this.

Well despite to the same haters as always who can't believe in anything where sakura show up, I saw some replies in whom have said something about "Yeah, I like your theory, probably might happen but Kishi hasn't time to do anything with her", I want to say something to those people, you're wrong, Kishi has said clearly through manga he doesn't care about time , and even less in training time, One good and excellent example is the character Obito, How many chapters did need kishi to make him one of the most but the most powerful shinobi? 4 or 5? in whom, only one was pure training lol.

Why kishi can't do the same thing with sakura? because she's sakura isn't she? take away your hate.

Great job Chatte, you deserve a reward.

Last edited by elxdark; 03-03-2013 at 06:02 PM.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    bleh

I don't know about the whole hashiramas SM, but sakura must surpass her teacher because everyone else is or has, maybe her healing wont involve the yin seal thing but i think all she needs not to surpass tsunade is the genjutsu, superior healing, summoning, and heck why not throw in a little speed (or something else to even make it look like she could hold her own against sasuke or naruto, not win ofcourse)

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no ****s

Before I begin, let me point out that Sakura doesn't need sm to surpass Tsunade.

If Sakura is a better medic in the end, and it gets all her stats on par with tsunade, except she makes her Genjutsu stronger, summons slugs, and then get's the regeneration seal as well, she's there. She'd be stronger than Tsunade.

Damn, I wrote more than this but it didn't save. Oh well

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well it's possible because we don't know what Kishi is planning but I doubt it.
    Senju's had a lot of chakra, similar to Uzumaki's, and Kakashi said she has good control over it but less than even Sasuke.
    Second, stamina... during the fight with Sasori she suffered a little but that's it. In the other fights she's just screaming "Naruto!" and being rescued by him.
    So I highly doubt this theory. Thanks for the effort though

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

for the people who think its a coincidence think about like this if your right why would kishi knowing her symbol and dont say he doesnt im sure drawing a her 1000s of times its well incorporated in his mind. the zetsu thing probably isnt any foreshadow, beacuse she was the prime person to figure it out and it had to be found out.

Last edited by bigblunts420; 03-03-2013 at 10:03 PM.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    bleh

Oh also some range justu wouldn't hurt forgot to include, even if it is just acid/ poison

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hmph....

I honestly can not see that happening at this point in the story, but we will see.