Page 2 of 4 « First 1234 Last»
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto vs The 5 Kage

Just 1 KM Clone took out one of the strongest Kages in history, imagine what 10 can do?

KM Naruto can take this high difficulty if he can get all of his summons out, BM Naruto wins this mid difficulty at most.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Derek1st View Post
    We've seen in the most recent chapters in naruto (leave if you are not caught up) that before the arrival of the juubi, Madara was having a fair amount of difficulty with naruto in his bijuu mode.

Madara did NOT have any trouble with the 5 kages. My question is: Do you think that Naruto could solo the five CURRENT kages with his most recent power up? Madara wasn't being serious in the fight vs the kages (he didn't even use perfect susano'o once it went away the first time). We also know that madara wasn't going full strength against Naruto.

Also, traditional abc logic doesn't work in naruto, but it'd would be a fair guess that BM naruto is close to (if not completely) strong enough to solo the 5 kages.

Raikages best feature is speed, and we know that BM naruto>KCM naruto> 4th raikage

Narutos healing rate increases proportionately with the amount of kyuubi chakra he is using. We have yet to see naruto get damaged (besides a dislocated shoulder) since he combined with kurama. His healing rate may be stronger than tsunades and he doesn't need hand signs either

The Tsuchikage has the most powerful attacks, but not the speed to touch naruto. It seems that speed is his weakness (which would make sense because that means that raikage perfectly counters him, much like lightning perfectly counters earth). Besides, i'd really like to see Jinton go up against one of kuramas giant TBB's.

Gaara has large scale attacks etc, but not on the scale that he needs. Besides, his sand (despite being fast) is nowhere near naruto's current speeds.

Finally, mei has some powerful suiton and kekkei genkai attacks, but still, i'd hardly call her anywhere near naruto's strength level

IN CLOSING, many of you will probably say "its obvious naruto would win, this is a stupid thread" but i'm not sure how obvious it is. Madara hasn't gone full power on EITHER naruto or the 5 kages, so he's not a good basis to go off of.

What do you guys think?
    madara had much less difficulty with naruto than the kages,infact did he even get serious at all?

He threw meteors,made 25 susanoo clones,several mouktons,preta path,perfect susanoo etc against them. The kages killed him 2 or more times,nearly sealed him twice,shattered his susanoo several times,killed all 25 susanoo clones,survived the meteor which killed him,pin down his susanoo and pull him out,force him to use rinnegan,force him to use perfect susanoo.

Naruto just stopped a susanoo sword,madara wasnt even paying attention to naruto at all.

5 kages wreck naruto.

By the time he makes 1 tbb, a jinton would already be fired,and naruto will get atomized.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    :D

Actually narutos healing is not as good as Tsunades Tsunade has instant regneration it is not simple healing anymore i really want to see naruto being impaled with two ****ing swords and fight
    Tsunade also doesnt need any hand sighns for her regneration like hashirama
    anyway 5 kage takes this match

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by genii96 View Post
    madara had much less difficulty with naruto than the kages,infact did he even get serious at all?

He threw meteors,made 25 susanoo clones,several mouktons,preta path,perfect susanoo etc against them. The kages killed him 2 or more times,nearly sealed him twice,shattered his susanoo several times,killed all 25 susanoo clones,survived the meteor which killed him,pin down his susanoo and pull him out,force him to use rinnegan,force him to use perfect susanoo.

Naruto just stopped a susanoo sword,madara wasnt even paying attention to naruto at all.

5 kages wreck naruto.

By the time he makes 1 tbb, a jinton would already be fired,and naruto will get atomized.
    Naruto doesnt even need TBB to defeat the kages, Just make 2 KM clones per Kage and the real Naruto could just LOL in the back. Naruto can get off 20 Rasenshuriken and 3 boss toads before Onoki can even think about forming Jinton. Naruto has enough freaking chakra to power up an entire army.

Serious Naruto stomps this fight, it is the kage that would get wrecked hard.

Even KM Naruto has a chance of winning this.

Madara trolling the Kages and then owning them like fodders when he got serious doesnt prove anything.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Naruto takes it.

His speed is faster than A V2, which may possibly be surpassed by A combined with Onoki in version 2. Besides that there's nothing Naruto would fail to dodge. The can't stop his bijuu dama's which take little time to make considering he's already shown to make them in quick succession against the Juubi. He could simply blitz them all with clones and rasengan variants.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lurking under a bridge to
    launch my attack

bm naruto wins high diff

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

madara wasnt having a fair amount of difficulty with naruto by himself. he was fighting naruto+bee+gai & naruto didnt even land a hit on madara. team naruto did worse than the 5 kage against madara therefore naruto is much weaker than the kages based on kishimotos portrayal.

5 kage obviously win & you are seriously reading the wrong manga if you think naruto beats the 5 kages when naruto+gai+bee werent pressuring madara even slightly & the 5 kage were able to do so.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You see, this is complicated.

There are two things which are unclear.

1. Can the kages defend against a KYUUBI BIJUUDAMA?

2. Can the kages deal with 20 KCM clones?

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSages456 View Post
    madara wasnt having a fair amount of difficulty with naruto by himself. he was fighting naruto+bee+gai & naruto didnt even land a hit on madara. team naruto did worse than the 5 kage against madara therefore naruto is much weaker than the kages based on kishimotos portrayal.

5 kage obviously win & you are seriously reading the wrong manga if you think naruto beats the 5 kages when naruto+gai+bee werent pressuring madara even slightly & the 5 kage were able to do so.
    Madara by himself? They were just fighting 6 bijuu/gedo mazo with Obito when Madara jumped in, not to mention they were all exhausted from previous fights in the war. Frankly they've done quite well against Madara, Obito and Jubbi/mazo. I could easily say Madara barely did anything to them in the fight as well besides embarrass himself by getting taken out by Gai's hidora.

Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i would say naruto wins more times, his 13 clones alone pack a lot of power

his rasenshuriken is almost impossible to avoid for anyone excluding A and its an instant knockout.

Mei, gaara and tsunade almost look fodder compared to him

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    :D

I cant imagin that naruto coud damage the kages sorry but the five kages take this match first of all for defense they have gaara and his sand Tsunade and oonoki can make a huge jinton tsunade has great advantage of her self regeneration and strength that breaked madaras ribcage susanoo narutos rasen shuriken coud not damage it
    Mizuke with her lava realese is also useful plus tsunades katsuyu for defense
    No way they take this fight

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    No reply usually means I win

Real talk. Tailed Beast Ball solos.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Midday View Post
    Madara by himself? They were just fighting 6 bijuu/gedo mazo with Obito when Madara jumped in, not to mention they were all exhausted from previous fights in the war. Frankly they've done quite well against Madara, Obito and Jubbi/mazo. I could easily say Madara barely did anything to them in the fight as well besides embarrass himself by getting taken out by Gai's hidora.
    they were all replenished by the kyuubi i believe. bee & gai got disposed off in a few minutes, kyuubi mode naruto & bee got the kyuubi avatar & full hachibi mode suppressed. the only successful hit was gais hirudora.

they did worse than the 5 kage. it was embarrassing. deal with it. there wasnt even a lvl 3 susano. madara soloed with wood style that was weaker than what he used against the 5 kage and lvl 2 susano.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

they were all replenished by the kyuubi i believe. bee & gai got disposed off in a few minutes, kyuubi mode naruto & bee got the kyuubi avatar & full hachibi mode suppressed. the only successful hit was gais hirudora.

they did worse than the 5 kage. it was embarrassing. deal with it. there wasnt even a lvl 3 susano. madara soloed with wood style that was weaker than what he used against the 5 kage and lvl 2 susano.
    They were only replenished chakra wise during the second or third time Naruto used bijuu mode. This was no 4 vs 1, Obito and gedo mazo were there. There was hardly much of a fight on screen. On screen all Madara did was do wood dragon which Naruto simply escaped then stopped Madara's susanoo with ease protecting Gai or Bee. Then he got blown away by Hirudora, end fight.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Maybe Kages did better against Madara, however I dont see how it has any big significance in this thread since A>B>C logic does not work in Narutoversum, its not Dragon Ball.

Naruto can win this, but there is one condition - he has to take down Oonoki as fast as possible. Jinton is the only way for Kages to damage Naruto in his full Bijuu form, without that they dont stand a chance.

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Get outta ma' house, son.

Naruto solo's high diff.

Master Unorthodox Almighty Unorthodox's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sasuke's true Fanbase
    2011-2012

it doesnt matter what you say naruto wins km naruto takes this 1 mini rasenshuriken is takes tsunade out gaara has lost to base naruto number of times we seen how km naruto got 3rd raikage with rasenshuriken his defense is more harder than A so he loses quite easily km naruto takes this med - high diff bm low med diff 5 kages are a weak group

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am just that amazing.

Naruto can win as long as he offs Oonoki at the beginning of the fight. As long as he makes that a priority he can win.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

All naruto needs is 5 bm/km clones and its game obv naruto will win he'll use BM on them and clones and torture them like madara did

Last edited by kyubbi sagemode; 03-03-2013 at 08:38 PM.

Master Unorthodox Almighty Unorthodox's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sasuke's true Fanbase
    2011-2012

Quote Originally Posted by Turson View Post
    Maybe Kages did better against Madara, however I dont see how it has any big significance in this thread since A>B>C logic does not work in Narutoversum, its not Dragon Ball.

Naruto can win this, but there is one condition - he has to take down Oonoki as fast as possible. Jinton is the only way for Kages to damage Naruto in his full Bijuu form, without that they dont stand a chance.
    onoki will make zero difference jinton will never hit we seen naruto clone latter or he can raise himself with kurama hand this will be onoki trying to perform jinton

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Naruto stomps the Kages

This should be obvious

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Midday View Post
    They were only replenished chakra wise during the second or third time Naruto used bijuu mode. This was no 4 vs 1, Obito and gedo mazo were there. There was hardly much of a fight on screen. On screen all Madara did was do wood dragon which Naruto simply escaped then stopped Madara's susanoo with ease protecting Gai or Bee. Then he got blown away by Hirudora, end fight.
    i love how you're twisting canon to make naruto look better than he actually was.

-naruto was replenished so he had full chakra. bee had full chakra. gai still had power left.

-i never said it was a 4 on 1. obito was facing kakashi & gedo mazo was transforming so they're irrelevant to this discussion. they did nothing.

-let me give you the canon explanation of the fight. naruto got the kyuubi cloak ripped off him then used shunshin afterwards. if he escaped then he wouldve used shunshin the moment the dragon bit the cloak.

-naruto was canonically portrayed as needing help against madaras v2 susano as he was about to get stabbed.

-gai used hirudora & saved naruto.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i love how you're twisting canon to make naruto look better than he actually was.
    Coming from the one that believes his words are those of Kishi's?

Naw

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

-naruto was replenished so he had full chakra. bee had full chakra. gai still had power left.

-i never said it was a 4 on 1. obito was facing kakashi & gedo mazo was transforming so they're irrelevant to this discussion. they did nothing.

-let me give you the canon explanation of the fight. naruto got the kyuubi cloak ripped off him then used shunshin afterwards. if he escaped then he wouldve used shunshin the moment the dragon bit the cloak.

-naruto was canonically portrayed as needing help against madaras v2 susano as he was about to get stabbed.

Naruto hasn't been replenished, he just has large amounts of chakra but that doesn't negate physical exhaustion.

How was Naruto portrayed by needing help just because Gai jumped in and blew Madara away? What's stopping Naruto from making another chakra arm and blocking that as well or you know dodging....

Also wood dragon has been far from impressive, Naruto escaped that on his own terms and could have done what he did any time. He didn't have his full Kyuubi avatar ripped from him, he left it and stopped those two. He could have went for what the real Kyuubi did and destroy the technique rather than leaving it.

Frankly this debate is pointless. The topic is Naruto vs the kages and the kages can't do anything against a bare minimum of 13 km clones blitzing them with rasengan variants.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Why are you even arguing naruto obv wins he can literally make like 12 km/BM clones and its over andmi don't care what you say naruto obv wins