Page 3 of 7 « First 1234567 Last»
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    i am pure of heart

Re: Mom threatened to kick me out...

Quote Originally Posted by foxyladyland View Post
    are you in need of izanami????

your not going to hell silly, ha your going to jail and its gonna catch fire liar pire vamp
    Are you ready to face hell again

So long as i got plot no jutsu even hell is fun

Not even i know what lies a head,
    Once we should take this first step we can't stop even if all our limbs should break,
    Fly on words to your next limits

Limit,sorry but theres still along way to go.

TheOriginalFatPapi ShishaMastah420's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Polar Bear Furrr.

Quote Originally Posted by VariaBossX View Post
    exactly, so tell riskslade whatever to stop being so pompous about it
    He is is entitled to his own opinion; A Fool's opinion is still an opinion of a Fool.

Sweety!Get Mommy's Bazooka foxyladyland's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Before you change the status,
    remember the censor-bypassing
    rules.

Don't vex yourself about it, its all speculations
    okey dokey hokey pokey low key hehee
    Quote Originally Posted by naruto legend View Post
    Are you ready to face hell again

So long as i got plot no jutsu even hell is fun

Not even i know what lies a head,
    Once we should take this first step we can't stop even if all our limbs should break,
    Fly on words to your next limits

Limit,sorry but theres still along way to go.
    this is a fun religious turned thread isnt it hitting it hard harder

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

My mother is very religious, fortunately for me she's never tried forcing her views on me. The way I see it no one should try to trample over another persons beliefs simply because it's not the same as their own. Your mother is only doing all she knows, and that's to give you some silly ultimatum for not doing what she says just like the bible does. It's been my experience that most people go to church out of fear, and in my opinion that's no way to live your life. The way I see it if hell didn't exist churches would be empty.

Last edited by Yo pappy; 03-03-2013 at 09:54 PM.

Senior Member 7th Biggest OP Fan's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ShishaMastah420 View Post
    New International Version (©1984)
    "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

or maybe...

Genesis 22:2 Then God said, "Take your son, your only son, Isaac, whom you love, and go to the region of Moriah. Sacrifice him there as a burnt offering on one of the mountains I will tell you about.

Idk what you are trying to do posting quotes from the bible. I just know the second one is taken way out of context. He never even killed the kid. He was just seeing if Abraham would do it and stopped him at the last minute. If he killed his only kid, Israel wouldn't even exist. According to the bible that was the main lineage of the Jewish people through Abraham, and Isaac.

Not to mention using the old law and showing how horrible it was back then. Then posting the new law and trying to compare the two.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thread Killer

Quote Originally Posted by Dreckerplayer View Post
    I loathe religion...

I'd rather pay rent...
    Then best option is bust ass as loudly as possible. It takes a brass pair but afterwards you can blame your parents for making you eat beans or something.

Status
    Dec 2012
    On Uranus. Its full of Methanie, and everything is blue.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Roses are red. His name is
    Dave. This poem's ironic.
    Microwave.

Quote Originally Posted by Yo pappy View Post
    My mother is very religious, fortunately for me she's never tried forcing her views on me. The way I see it no one should try to trample over another persons beliefs simply because it's not the same as their own. Your mother is only doing all she knows, and that's to give you some silly ultimatum for not doing what she says just like the bible does. It's been my experience that most people go to church out of fear, and to me that's no way to live. The way I see it if hell didn't exist churches would be empty.
    Well as far as ive gotten, before christ god threatened and did kill people, and people were to kill animals as sacrifices to him

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lone Ranger, Sun Gazer

Your mom is as delusional as one can get.
    I remember having to go to church every sunday until my 13th. I told my parents I didn't feel like going, and they didn't make a fuss about it. Luckily, they weren't pushy on me like some mentally downgraded religious parents.

Other than my drawings of medabots and sonic being ripped off my wall by my dad because they're supposed to be 'demonic', I had no hard times with my dad's christian churc mentality.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

He is is entitled to his own opinion; A Fool's opinion is still an opinion of a Fool.
    Well said my friend

Previous username: Yama Pleiades's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't judge my replies or my
    persona, constructed from the
    vibe and perceptions my avatar
    gives you. The contents of my
    reply doesn't represent the
    character in my ava (despite
    its origins), they represent
    the human behind the screen.

If God is the truth, the bible may not be the best representation of his existence and love, it's a book that was written long ago, presumably based upon true events. You're placing too much faith in mankind if you expect them not to add and takeaway. One of the most common mistakes of mankind, is that they equate thinking for themselves and questioning everything to mean turning your back on a subject/belief entirely once it is no longer 'logical' to them, it is important to consider the events and circumstances surrounding that logic. If the truth behind life is something you must know, it would be quite frustrating to abandon the path and seek elsewhere when you were already on it. Though I guess other roads of life are an experience and teaching within themselves.

Anyways, if you think your mother is for real about this religious thing, be it fake or not, then it's only 'logical' that she wouldn't want you to burn in hell for all eternity lol. Even if it only exist in her head. It's showing that she loves you. Unfortunately not everyone is gonna love us the way we want them too, but it doesn't mean they don't love us with all they got (A quote from someone else).

I'm not condoning her actions, she should actually be more understanding as well and never threaten to kick you out. Let me ask you this though, do you really feel she would kick you out? Or is it nothing more than an empty threat?

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blah

Quote Originally Posted by Yo pappy View Post
    My mother is very religious, fortunately for me she's never tried forcing her views on me. The way I see it no one should try to trample over another persons beliefs simply because it's not the same as their own. Your mother is only doing all she knows, and that's to give you some silly ultimatum for not doing what she says just like the bible does. It's been my experience that most people go to church out of fear, and to me that's no way to live. The way I see it if hell didn't exist churches would be empty.
    ...There is no hell! If anything, the earth is hell! Because we make each other suffer...

The hell you believe in, was created by your imagination...congrats...you created hell for yourself.

I keep telling people that we have control over our own destiny, we punish each other, we created religion, Jesus chose to sacrifice himself, we killed him, we created the "god" in the bible, we feed those starving children in africa, we send donations, we protect our countries from offending forces, WE pray to US to make everything better, we create people, people created us, existence is made up of energy, we ARE energy.

WE+anything that exists= GOD

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kajiko View Post
    Well as far as ive gotten, before christ god threatened and did kill people, and people were to kill animals as sacrifices to him
    Eeeeh.. animals that were sacrificed were meant to represent the coming of Jesus Christ, and they knew that one day their sins would be cleansed if they did so. So no, even then they were doing it because they wanted to be freed from their sins that way they wouldn't have to go to hell. Also, I didn't actually mean churches would be completely empty. Hyperbs bro

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user is of Legendary
    Status

Hey NB members,

This morning my mom offered for me to go to church with her, now, my mom KNOWS i don't believe in religion, so I gave her a long stare, and politely said "No, you know I don't do religion".

She gave me a serious look and was like "You know what, I'm going to pray for you"...please, that fear won't work on me anymore.

I went down stairs and she started telling me how "I'm going to hell" blah blah blah...(A lot of arguing about the plausibility of the bible) And threatened to kick me out for not believing in her religion.

In the end, the fear she tried to instill within me...was ineffective. I've already experienced religion, and broke free from the invisible shackles that oppressed me!

I love my mom, and yes, I do believe in God, but not the god religious people worship. I have beliefs, but not something that could be considered a religion.

I believe that we and everything that exists are ALL god, we have control over our own destinies, and the only person who could punish us for our wrong doing are ourselves...and karma.

We're here to EXIST, not live in a box fearing the day that "Jesus" will come and take some of us away, and leave the rest to suffer...

What's your view on religious parents, do you feel their upbringing is extremely rigid and oppressive, or it's good to have religious parents, and you love religion.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    i am pure of heart

In every world,once you die,you're gone

Kirito: why did you do this?

Why huh i forgot a long time ago i wonder why...
    When i began developing the full dive environment system...
    no long before that,i dreamed of nothing but creating that castle,a world that surpassed all our laws and our restrictions and now i seen someone surpass even my own world laws... how old must i have been when i obsessed with the fantasy of a steel castle that floated in the sky,i wanted to leave the ground to fly to that castle for a long time that was my only desire.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

...There is no hell! If anything, the earth is hell! Because we make each other suffer...

The hell you believe in, was created by your imagination...congrats...you created hell for yourself.

I keep telling people that we have control over our own destiny, we punish each other, we created religion, Jesus chose to sacrifice himself, we killed him, we created the "god" in the bible, we feed those starving children in africa, we send donations, we protect our countries from offending forces, WE pray to US to make everything better, we create people, people created us, existence is made up of energy, we ARE energy.

WE+anything that exists= GOD
    lol I don't actually believe in hell, and you can believe what you wanna believe. It's your right as a human being. All I was trying to get across with that statement is that if there was no hell in said religion hardly anyone would bother spending time in church. Most people convert, and attend church out of fear that if they don't they will go to hell after they die. It's got nothing to do with going to heaven or how great God is, and everything to do with not burning in Hell for all eternity.

TheOriginalFatPapi ShishaMastah420's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Polar Bear Furrr.

Quote Originally Posted by 7th Biggest OP Fan View Post
    Idk what you are trying to do posting quotes from the bible. I just know the second one is taken way out of context. He never even killed the kid. He was just seeing if Abraham would do it and stopped him at the last minute. If he killed his only kid, Israel wouldn't even exist. According to the bible that was the main lineage of the Jewish people through Abraham, and Isaac.

Not to mention using the old law and showing how horrible it was back then. Then posting the new law and trying to compare the two.
    First of all, Didn't Read, LULZ-WUT-M8T

Secondly;
    the kind of thing i hate. Tell her would god kick out their own child?
    Quote Originally Posted by rikerslade View Post
    Oh my God, the irony here is astounding.
    Mind telling me what your implying? Or your just gonna be a religious prick about it.
    New International Version (©1984)
    "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

or maybe...

Genesis 22:2 Then God said, "Take your son, your only son, Isaac, whom you love, and go to the region of Moriah. Sacrifice him there as a burnt offering on one of the mountains I will tell you about.

Thirdly;
    Now reconsider your post, are you mad at me or are you really mad at yourself?

Last edited by ShishaMastah420; 03-03-2013 at 10:36 PM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lone Ranger, Sun Gazer

Quote Originally Posted by UchihaMadara01 View Post
    Simpletons can't be reasoned with, I guess.

Akatsuki Member Itachi The Solo King's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

^This statement is utterly childish..

It's not that simple...
    Its very simple if you are handsome and a lot of girls love you

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status

No but seriously, if we're all gods, how come we can't stop global warming using our powers? Or magically cure cancer? And by "ALL" are you generalising to my pet fish as well?

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status

Quote Originally Posted by YowYan View Post
    Simpletons can't be reasoned with, I guess.
    Me or him?

Senior Member 7th Biggest OP Fan's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

First of all, Didn't Read, LULZ-WUT-M8T

Secondly;

Thirdly;
    Now reconsider your post, are you mad at me or are you really mad at yourself?

First, why the hell did you even quote me if you did not read what I said. That makes no sense. Either you read it and said you didn't read it, or you really did not read it and you are quoting me because I quoted you. If it is the 2nd one why did you post everything below "didn't read" without context. If it is the first one, why say you didn't read when you did. Both are ridiculous to the claim "didn't read.

Second, "LULZ-WUT-M8T" is this even English? Then you quote a bunch of people that really makes no sense on top of that. I'm just wondering if you are just trying to get your post count up and disguising it in gibberish.

Thirdly, Why would I be mad at you? I have no reason to be mad. I'm just wondering why you are taking bible verses out of context, and wondering what point you are trying to make. There was no hate intended.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lone Ranger, Sun Gazer

Me or him?
    you qasdasdasd

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status

Quote Originally Posted by YowYan View Post
    you qasdasdasd
    Okay thanks.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blah

No but seriously, if we're all gods, how come we can't stop global warming using our powers? Or magically cure cancer? And by "ALL" are you generalising to my pet fish as well?
    So blatantly ignorant, it really saddens me to know that people like you view and post on my threads.

Responding to the bold text:

That's YOUR idea of god, the god depicted in religion. Who said things could be magically done?You'd have to be a moron to not realize that real "miracles" take WORK and time. It was the BIBLE that gave the impression that "God" could do things magically...

We are not "God(s)" we are GOD.You can't read too well, lmao!

I can't take you too seriously, since you lack maturity on this particular topic. Buddy, these are facts...not imagination.

Last edited by Dreckerplayer; 03-03-2013 at 11:06 PM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lone Ranger, Sun Gazer

So blatantly ignorant, it really saddens me to know that people like you view and post on my threads.

Responding to the bold text:

That's YOUR idea of god, the god depicted in religion. Who said things could be magically done?You'd have to be a moron to not realize that real "miracles" take WORK and time. It was the BIBLE that gave the impression that "God" could do things magically...

We are not "God(s)" we are GOD.It requires "all" or a considerable amount of humanity to stop global warming. You can't read too well, lmao!

I can't take you too seriously, since you lack maturity on this particular topic. Buddy, these are facts...not imagination.
    This guy understands the concept of God.