Page 6 of 9 « First ... 23456789 Last»
    Status
    Jun 2008

Re: Mom threatened to kick me out...

and broke free from the invisible shackles that oppressed me

You, sir, have no idea how retarded you look.

Status
    Sun Gazing, Peripheral Blazing

Quote Originally Posted by AngryRock View Post
    Saying "I'm going to pray for you." should not make you fearful lol.

Anyways you are wrong in your beliefs.
    idiots. Idiots everywhere.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.

I don't understand your viewpoints. Fine, I agree that Religion, heck any philosophy is not everyone's cup of tea. But if you want to live with someone, you have compromise a bit. I live with my parents - it's a cultural thing here - and don't believe in Religion. But I keep my lips sealed as anything that goes against Religion brings about great resistance on all fronts for me. It's a headache and a disadvantageous situation.

If you think they can live with people, especially through close relations without a bit of compromise, then you are being immature. Life doesn't work that way. If you want to live alone, then I can see this working. Just a peace of advise; you mother has brought you up so she at least deserves a bit of respect and compromise. She must have done the same for you on many occasions. The courtesy should be extended both ways.

Status
    Nov 2011
    AINOKEA

You're living with your mom. Rent free. If your mom paid my rent I'd go to church with her. Even though I'm not deeply religious. It's a cold cruel world out here and if you don't have a good trade/skillsets or job, you won't survive alone. Good on your for I guess standing up for what you believe or don't believe in. Parents are supposed to tell you what to do. I think it's their right if they raised you. Maybe she knows how you feel about religion and wanted to start a fight so she would have a reason to kick you out.

Religion is not all bad. I think in it's base form, it's a guideline for ethics. Remove the omnipotent beings and soul saving and what not and all you have is a quick user manual on how not to be an a-hole.

Status
    invisible

Atheism has its fanatics, integrists and dogmatic, particularly dangerous because they officiate in the media and in the schools/universities, which is where we shapes the thinking peoples and its elites.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Blah

Quote Originally Posted by Flaw View Post
    and broke free from the invisible shackles that oppressed me

You, sir, have no idea how retarded you look.
    How so?

How does that make me slow? Where's the evidence supporting your statement?Don't just say anything, and not explain why you can't comprehend FIGURATIVE LANGUAGE.

Status
    Sun Gazing, Peripheral Blazing

Quote Originally Posted by Dreckerplayer View Post
    How so?

How does that make me slow? Where's the evidence supporting your statement?Don't just say anything, and not explain why you can't comprehend FIGURATIVE LANGUAGE.
    He's just offended.

Senior Member ~WastelandSociety~'s Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2011
    War. War Never Changes

yes, YOU gave yourself the choice to believe in us.
    And God gave us the choice to believe in him or not.Yes.

I still think you should go with you parents,even if you dislike church,it wouldn't hurt to spend time with them.
    Plus once you turn 18 and move out then you can do whatever you want

Status
    Nov 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryRock View Post
    You are wrong in your beliefs because the Bible says so. It is that simple.

I understood what she meant and I did not ignore any point. I just decided to get strait to the point I would have made if I did a long post which I have done in at least a dozen posts in the past on this site. Those of which you might be able to find. Some cannot be found since the base changed it's look not to long ago.
    oh god this post just reaks of a self pompous fool. I believe in god but you sound like a right prick

Status
    Jun 2008

How so?

Quote Originally Posted by YowYan View Post
    He's just offended.
    No, it has nothing to do with beliefs. It's just that you're on an Anime forum, casually moaning about how your mother threatened to kick you out, and then you suddenly switch to a wannabe philosopher.
    It's plainly retarded. Or if you may, ridiculous.
    You can smoothly slide in a witty phrase like that if the context allows you to, but the way you used it, just made it look like you're spontaneously switching from this :

to this

So deep...

Last edited by Flaw; 03-04-2013 at 07:35 PM.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Blah

Nope, it has nothing to do with beliefs. It's just that you're on an Anime forum, casually moaning us about how your mother threatened to kick you out, and then you suddenly switch to a wannabe philosopher.
    It's plainly retarded. Or if you may, ridiculous.

You're a joke,

You blatantly misuse the word "retarded", fail to understand the concept of "general" discussion, and failed to realize that your post really doesn't constitute to why my thread is "retarded". I can't fathom the amount of pretentiousness in your post, how incapable you are in grasping the POINT(lmao),and then not answering the question given at the very bottom at that...

Instead of giving the thread a chance, and answering the question,

you quoted a statement, called me retarded,(showing me your inability to comprehend figurative language)
    didn't explain why, then went off to call the entirety of the thread, retarded

You're just another bombastic individual, who searches for these threads, just to insult the OP's thread and act like he's better than everyone.

Your name fits you well, for your logic is surely "flawed"

Last edited by Dreckerplayer; 03-04-2013 at 07:52 PM.

Status
    Jun 2008

You're a joke,

You blatantly misuse the word "retarded", fail to understand the concept of "general" discussion, and failed to realize that your post really doesn't constitute to why my thread is "retarded". I can't fathom the amount of pretentiousness in your post, how incapable you are in grasping the POINT(lmao),and then not answering the question given at the very bottom at that...

Instead of giving the thread a chance, and answering the question,

you quoted a statement, called me retarded,(showing me your inability to comprehend figurative language)
    didn't explain why, then went off to call the entirety of the thread, retarded

You're just another bombastic individual, who searches for these threads, just to insult the OP's thread and act like he's better than everyone.

Your name fits you well, for your logic is surely "flawed"
    You really think your 'invisible shackles' are so damn sophisticated that I wouldn't understand their meaning ? Actually, if you were any good, you'd know that it's not the meaning that I criticized, it's merely its inexplicable placement in a thread like this. You need to understand that that phrase is inappropriate in this context, or, to express myself in a manner an overreacting toddler like you can grasp, it doesn't fit, as in it stands out too much from the rest of the topic. 'Mom is being a *****...what light through yonder window breaks ?'
    Get it ? I doubt.
    Also, all this thread does, like 75% of the threads in 'general discussion' is just find another pretext to debate bash religion. Which is why 'General' is also a little inappropriate, in my opinion. All I see is atheists looking to confirm their (lack of) belief by asking for 'opinions', and stubborn religious people ragingly defending theirs, and fighting each-other like utter idiots, among which is, I'll admit, an older version of myself. Seriously, and I think I speak on behalf of everyone who viewed this thread, we could care less about whether or not you got kicked out. You're just trying to gather people by your side by highlighting your mother's unreasonable reaction (which I'll admit is a little over the top), so your rebellious pre-pubescent ass can find some comfort in yet another pointless anti-religion parade.

Last edited by Flaw; 03-04-2013 at 08:14 PM.

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012
    I'm not fond of peasants

You really think your 'invisible shackles' are so damn sophisticated that I wouldn't understand their meaning ? Actually, if you were any good, you'd know that it's not the meaning that I criticized, it's merely its inexplicable placement in a thread like this. You need to understand that that phrase is inappropriate in this context, or, to express myself in a manner an overreacting toddler like you can grasp, it doesn't fit, as in it stands out too much from the rest of the topic. 'Mom is being a *****...what light through yonder window breaks ?'
    Get it ? I doubt.
    Also, all this thread does, like 75% of the threads in 'general discussion' is just find another pretext to debate bash religion. Which is why 'General' is also a little inappropriate, in my opinion. All I see is atheists looking to confirm their (lack of) belief by asking for 'opinions', and stubborn religious people ragingly defending theirs, and fighting each-other like utter idiots, among which is, I'll admit, an older version of myself. Seriously, and I think I speak on behalf of everyone who viewed this thread, we could care less about whether or not you got kicked out. You're just trying to gather people by your side by highlighting your mother's unreasonable reaction (which I'll admit is a little over the top), so your rebellious pre-pubescent ass can find some comfort in yet another pointless anti-religion parade.
    Hahahaha that's priceless.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Blah

You really think your 'invisible shackles' are so damn sophisticated that I wouldn't understand their meaning ? Actually, if you were any good, you'd know that it's not the meaning that I criticized, it's merely its inexplicable placement in a thread like this. You need to understand that that phrase is inappropriate in this context, or, to express in a manner an overreacting toddler like you can grasp, it doesn't fit, as in it stands out too much from the rest of the topic. 'Mom is being a *****...what light through yonder window breaks ?'
    Get it ? I doubt.
    -multiple assumptions
    -Pretentious attitude
    -Statistics pulled out your ass

So tell me,

Look at the majority of the comments, and tell me, does it really look like they don't care?

Here you go again, FAILING to stay on topic!

The real, true reason why you feel this way, is because you're describing yourself to me. You feel that, instead of believing that there're people in need of genuine advice, all people who make threads like this, are just like YOU!

Speaking on behalf of everyone? Take a look at the majority of these posts on this thread...all this GENUINE advice I'm getting, yet you say "no one cares"?

From what I've read from you, not only did you show me that you lack comprehension skills, you also have a hard time providing facts.

I honestly can't keep arguing with someone who has no intentions is LISTENING, giving the thread a chance,

just because he believes that everyone is as attention hungry and unhappy as he is!

These are all assumptions you're basing off of yourself...

Last edited by Dreckerplayer; 03-04-2013 at 08:32 PM.

Status
    Jun 2008

-multiple assumptions
    -Pretentious attitude
    -Statistics pulled out your ass

So tell me,

Look at the majority of the comments, and tell me, does it really look like they don't care?

Here you go again, FAILING to stay on topic!

The real, true reason why you feel this way, is because you're describing yourself to me. You feel that, instead of believing that there're people in need of genuine advice, all people who make threads like this, are just like YOU!

Speaking on behalf of everyone? Take a look at the majority of these posts on this thread...all this GENUINE advice I'm getting, yet you say "no one cares"?

From what I've read from you, not only to you show me that you lack comprehension skills, you also have a hard time providing facts.

I honestly can't keep arguing with someone who has no intentions is LISTENING, giving the thread a chance,

just because he believes that everyone is as attention hungry and unhappy as he is!

These are all assumptions you're basing off of yourself...
    Here's another assumption: The only place where you grow hair is your scalp.
    Why ? Well, first off, that childish 'no u' attitude you just pulled.
    Second, not only do you look for advice here, in no man's land, but you also choose to find solace in whatever it is these people say to comfort you. Yes, I'm saying they could care less, even if they try to give you advice. But what you need to notice is that the only friendly advice you got was from people sharing the same beliefs as you, meaning the ones you're trying to win over with this story of yours. They don't care, they sympathize with you at most. And maybe I'm wrong, maybe the read the thread and burst into tears, who are they to you ? You should look for comfort in someone you know, not in a bunch of nobodies like me or anyone around here. This is not supposed to be a cyber-shoulder where you can cyber-cry on. If there's anything I got over you (because being religious obviously makes me inferior from every single point of view), is the fact that I can deal with my own shit, despite being intellectually 'disfavored'.

There's no need for me to sweat it though, once hair starts growing places you probably don't even know exist yet, you'll see by yourself just how retarded and groundless this thread is, despite the rules having nothing against it.

Last edited by Flaw; 03-04-2013 at 08:41 PM.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Blah

Second, not only do you look for advice here, in no man's land, but you also choose to find solace in whatever it is these people say to comfort you. Yes, I'm saying they could care less, even if they try to give you advice. But what you need to notice is that the only friendly advice you got was from people sharing the same beliefs as you, meaning the ones you're trying to win over with this story of yours. They don't care, they sympathize with you at most. And maybe I'm wrong, maybe the read the thread and burst into tears, who are they to you ? You should look for comfort in someone you know, not in a bunch of nobodies like me or anyone around here. This is not supposed to be a cyber-shoulder where you can cyber-cry on. If there's anything I got over you (because being religious obviously makes me inferior from every single point of view), is the fact that I can deal with my own shit, no matter how tough it is on me.

There's no need for me to sweat it though, once hair start growing places you probably don't even know exist yet, you'll see yourself just how retarded and groundless this thread is, despite the rules having nothing against it.
    Hmm maybe the people closest to me are mostly religious maniacs...

I'm gonna end this, I'm done with your poor choice of words, and big walls of text STILL not constituting to why the thread is retarded.

Hilarious. I'm done.

Have a great day.

Edit: concrete evidence is way better than baseless statements, remember this.

Last edited by Dreckerplayer; 03-04-2013 at 08:45 PM.

Senior Member ~WastelandSociety~'s Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2011
    War. War Never Changes

Second, not only do you look for advice here, in no man's land, but you also choose to find solace in whatever it is these people say to comfort you. Yes, I'm saying they could care less, even if they try to give you advice. But what you need to notice is that the only friendly advice you got was from people sharing the same beliefs as you, meaning the ones you're trying to win over with this story of yours. They don't care, they sympathize with you at most. And maybe I'm wrong, maybe the read the thread and burst into tears, who are they to you ? You should look for comfort in someone you know, not in a bunch of nobodies like me or anyone around here. This is not supposed to be a cyber-shoulder where you can cyber-cry on. If there's anything I got over you (because being religious obviously makes me inferior from every single point of view), is the fact that I can deal with my own shit, despite being intellectually 'disfavored'.

There's no need for me to sweat it though, once hair starts growing places you probably don't even know exist yet, you'll see by yourself just how retarded and groundless this thread is, despite the rules having nothing against it.
    I can see where you're getting at,even with this

to this
    I kinda agree with you. Well said.

Status
    Jun 2008

Hmm maybe the people closest to me are mostly religious maniacs...

I'm gonna end this, I'm done with your poor choice of words, and big walls of text STILL not constituting to why the thread is retarded.

Hilarious. I'm done.

Have a great day.
    And still, whatever the hell you would be without these maniacs.
    You're just a frustrated teenage pile of shit who thinks he knows everything, but you will learn to appreciate people regardless of their moral traits sooner or later.

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012
    I'm not fond of peasants

This internet battle is quite fun to watch.

Status
    Jun 2012
    月牙天衝

Quote Originally Posted by SilverSlick View Post
    This internet battle is quite fun to watch.
    This is what I want to say too