Page 8 of 9 « First ... 456789 Last»
Results 141 to 160 of 173
  1. #141
    Member
    Status
    Creekdawg45 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    72
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Mom threatened to kick me out...

    In this whole thread, I saw age mention once and not get answered...so if you are over 18, get out and get your own place to make your own decisions...otherwise, your mother does have a say so in your life as long as you under her roof...you have NO place to argue
     
         

  2. #142
    Art is a Bang! kajiko's Avatar
    Status
    kajiko is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    333
    Location
    On Uranus. Its full of Methanie, and everything is blue.
    Roses are red. His name is
    Dave. This poem's ironic.
    Microwave.
     

    Re: Mom threatened to kick me out...

    Quote Originally Posted by ~WastelandSociety~ View Post


    I feel sorry for you Flaw. Getting jumped by one hypocrite after another. Might as well say one good comeback and leave.
    Xd were do you people get these pics?
     
         

  3. #143
    Senior Member ~WastelandSociety~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~WastelandSociety~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    4,471
    Location
    Greece
    War. War Never Changes
     

    Re: Mom threatened to kick me out...

    Quote Originally Posted by kajiko View Post
    Xd were do you people get these pics?
    Photobucket
     
         

  4. #144
    Senior Member KuraiandAlbel's Avatar
    Status
    KuraiandAlbel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,919
    Location
    Hawaii
    ............
     

    Re: Mom threatened to kick me out...

    First off, I have to say that I am quite proud of you for breaking away from the chains of an oppressive religion. Those kind of situations, I have found, just hinder personal growth of an individual.

    Second, I have never had religious parents. Or at least ones that have tried to shove a religion down my throat. I have always been allowed to pick my own path. I have chosen and I am quite happy with what I believe in. Your mother sounds like one of my friends parents. His father used to use the whole, "read the bible every night, go to church every Sunday, have God in your mind and heart all the time, never look for another religion because they are wrong," excuses to try and trap my friend into staying in this "religion." I could not do anything to help my friend, since he did not want to anger his father, and anger "God."

    Personally, I really hate how some parents do this to their child. I wish parents could be more like how mine were. That they allowed me to explore a lot of different religions. Allowing me to pick the path that I thought was right. They never judged me.

    Just keep being strong.
     
         

  5. #145
    Zero Kelvin's Avatar
    Status
    Zero Kelvin is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    15,995
    Location
    Tenkaichi, Ancrath Archipelago.
    Like brothers we share. I want
    it all, take it back if you
    dare.
     



    Re: Mom threatened to kick me out...

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreckerplayer View Post
    No, YowYan, it's done.

    He's angry that I don't agree with his religion, look at him and his lackee, throwing constant insults at me...

    These are the representatives of Religion...

    Edit:I'm at fault, for entertaining his ignorance.
    I lol'd. Are you seriously trying to victimize yourself? Your discussion with Flaw has had little to do with Religion. Really, you're being a douche.
    People like you make me feel ashamed of being an Atheist.
     
         

  6. #146
    Member SandVillageShinobi's Avatar
    Status
    SandVillageShinobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    742
    Location
    America
    Tell me, are you a badfish
    too?
     

    Re: Mom threatened to kick me out...

    No matter what your differences are, you do not kick your flesh and blood out of your home. That is just petty bullshit. People should be allowed to believe what they want to believe without being judged and ridiculed. Although if you were straight up bashing her religion and telling her she is wrong, you kind of deserve it. Not saying you were, just saying IF you were.
     
         
    Last edited by SandVillageShinobi; 03-05-2013 at 09:06 AM.

  7. #147
    Senior Member Dreckerplayer's Avatar
    Status
    Dreckerplayer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4,321
    Blah
     

    Re: Mom threatened to kick me out...

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero Kelvin View Post
    I lol'd. Are you seriously trying to victimize yourself? Your discussion with Flaw has had little to do with Religion. Really, you're being a douche.
    People like you make me feel ashamed of being an Atheist.
    I'm not an atheist, and I'm glad your laughing and feeling ashamed at the same time...
     
         

  8. #148
    Senior Member theRPGdude's Avatar
    Status
    theRPGdude is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,566
    Location
    Currently living in unknown places
    Sorry but the number you have
    dialed has been converted to
    Lord Sasuke's Revolution.
    Please leave a message after
    this tone.
     

    Re: Mom threatened to kick me out...

    You can't force anyone to love God. It has to be in there hearts otherwise its meaningless.
     
         

  9. #149
    Scathach YowYan's Avatar
    Status
    YowYan is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    11,597
    Location
    At the Organization, decapitating Rimuto
    Sun Gazing, Peripheral Blazing
     

    Re: Mom threatened to kick me out...

    Quote Originally Posted by theRPGdude View Post
    You can't force anyone to love God. It has to be in there hearts otherwise its meaningless.
    I used to say this quite a lot in the past: ''I love God is a dumb-ass expression''

    It holds no meaning whatsoever.



    somewhat like how this simple eskimo corners the church
     
         
    Last edited by YowYan; 03-06-2013 at 12:17 AM.

  10. #150
    Senior Member kekerot's Avatar
    Status
    kekerot is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,425
    Location
    Србија!!!
    In order to make this world a
    better place you have to make
    your mind a better place.
     

    Re: Mom threatened to kick me out...

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreckerplayer View Post
    Hey NB members,

    This morning my mom offered for me to go to church with her, now, my mom KNOWS i don't believe in religion, so I gave her a long stare, and politely said "No, you know I don't do religion".

    She gave me a serious look and was like "You know what, I'm going to pray for you"...please, that fear won't work on me anymore.

    I went down stairs and she started telling me how "I'm going to hell" blah blah blah...(A lot of arguing about the plausibility of the bible) And threatened to kick me out for not believing in her religion.

    In the end, the fear she tried to instill within me...was ineffective. I've already experienced religion, and broke free from the invisible shackles that oppressed me!

    I love my mom, and yes, I do believe in God, but not the god religious people worship. I have beliefs, but not something that could be considered a religion.

    I believe that we and everything that exists are ALL god, we have control over our own destinies, and the only person who could punish us for our wrong doing are ourselves...and karma.

    We're here to EXIST, not live in a box fearing the day that "Jesus" will come and take some of us away, and leave the rest to suffer...

    What's your view on religious parents, do you feel their upbringing is extremely rigid and oppressive, or it's good to have religious parents, and you love religion.
    religion is not fear it is love...if you should believe in god just because you will go to hell then better dont...and jesus wont come and take some of us and the rest of us leave to suffer...this world will become heaven on earth and everyone will get what they deserved... plus your theory on "god" is wrong...we are not gods because we make a lot of mistakes so if we were our gods then this world would forever be a trash beam until we all die...god is one and he is good and can teach us and forgive us...anddd ur mother is wrong...she cant force you to believe you will believe when you are ready(or wont...if u are so ignorant which noone is not).
     
         

  11. #151
    Senior Member Dreckerplayer's Avatar
    Status
    Dreckerplayer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4,321
    Blah
     

    Re: Mom threatened to kick me out...

    Quote Originally Posted by kekerot View Post
    religion is not fear it is love...if you should believe in god just because you will go to hell then better dont...and jesus wont come and take some of us and the rest of us leave to suffer...this world will become heaven on earth and everyone will get what they deserved... plus your theory on "god" is wrong...we are not gods because we make a lot of mistakes so if we were our gods then this world would forever be a trash beam until we all die...god is one and he is good and can teach us and forgive us...anddd ur mother is wrong...she cant force you to believe you will believe when you are ready(or wont...if u are so ignorant which noone is not).
    My theory, is mere common sense,

    Energy(Used to create all things)- God(Creator of All things) -Everything(Made up of energy)

    Not to bash you or anything,

    NO ONE has been able to prove me wrong, all they do is say "Your wrong", and not provide any evidence proving me wrong.

    When they realize that they can't prove me wrong, they change the subject by pointing out "You went from cry baby, to philosopher".

    You get what I'm saying, right? That when people can't find an applicable answer they point out something else, since they're incapable of proving me wrong.

    Responding to Bold text:

    "We're not God(s) because we all make mistakes"(We are God, not God(s)

    One, that makes little sense, and there're no such thing as mistakes, since everything that happens is suppose to happen.

    The BIBLE implies that god is perfect, and makes no mistakes. That's religion's perception of the term "God", not reality's.

    If God doesn't make what we call "mistakes", then what about Lucifer(Who he created)? What about HUMANITY? Your God knew the outcome from the beginning, yet he still created humans?
     
         
    Last edited by Dreckerplayer; 03-06-2013 at 12:06 AM.

  12. #152
    Previous UN: Yama Cadmuss's Avatar
    Status
    Cadmuss is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    27,838
    Location
    My mind: you don't belong here.
    Don't judge my replies or my
    persona, constructed from the
    vibe and perceptions my avatar
    gives you. The contents of my
    reply doesn't represent the
    character in my ava (despite
    its origins), they represent
    the human behind the screen.
     



    Re: Mom threatened to kick me out...

    ^Although I can kinda agree with the preconceptions that religion may have placed, it's not really a matter of being proven wrong. You say that no one has been able to do so. Imagine the truth in the hands of a blind man, he's not going to be able to accurately and sufficiently define this truth. He can only go by what he feels. Nonetheless, it doesn't hinder the fact that that man is holding onto the truth.


    Religion is one topic that shouldn't be debated. The reason for this is, because one assumes that since no one can provide him a logical answer, he is right in his beliefs. Although I am no one, I wouldn't recommend expecting to be proven wrong through others, that is something you must do yourself.
     
         

  13. #153
    Senior Member Dreckerplayer's Avatar
    Status
    Dreckerplayer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4,321
    Blah
     

    Re: Mom threatened to kick me out...

    Quote Originally Posted by -Yami- View Post
    ^Although I can kinda agree with the preconceptions that religion may have placed, it's not really a matter of being proven wrong. You say that no one has been able to do so. Imagine the truth in the hands of a blind man, he's not going to be able to accurately and sufficiently define this truth. He can only go by what he feels. Nonetheless, it doesn't hinder the fact that that man is holding onto the truth.


    Religion is one topic that shouldn't be debated. The reason for this is, because one assumes that since no one can provide him a logical answer, he is right in his beliefs. Although I am no one, I wouldn't recommend expecting to be proven wrong through others, that is something you must do yourself.
    They won't prove me wrong, because they can't.

    You can't prove a fact wrong.
     
         

  14. #154
    Previous UN: Yama Cadmuss's Avatar
    Status
    Cadmuss is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    27,838
    Location
    My mind: you don't belong here.
    Don't judge my replies or my
    persona, constructed from the
    vibe and perceptions my avatar
    gives you. The contents of my
    reply doesn't represent the
    character in my ava (despite
    its origins), they represent
    the human behind the screen.
     



    Re: Mom threatened to kick me out...

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreckerplayer View Post
    They won't prove me wrong, because they can't.

    You can't prove a fact wrong.

    So be it.............
     
         

  15. #155
    Member Aresfour's Avatar
    Status
    Aresfour is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    470
    Location
    somewhere on earth
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Mom threatened to kick me out...

    you are far'ly misled. continue this path ur going and u WILL face misery and misfortune. and once you've come to age and u return to the Lord your God, u will feel/see the differences/blessings.

    you poor young child, u might be against what im saying not but perhaps one day, you'l realize it
     
         

  16. #156
    Senior Member Dreckerplayer's Avatar
    Status
    Dreckerplayer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4,321
    Blah
     

    Re: Mom threatened to kick me out...

    Quote Originally Posted by Aresfour View Post
    you are far'ly misled. continue this path ur going and u WILL face misery and misfortune. and once you've come to age and u return to the Lord your God, u will feel/see the differences/blessings.

    you poor young child, u might be against what im saying not but perhaps one day, you'l realize it


    Come of Age?I'm already of age...

    Hell, I'm probably more knowledgeable of the Christian bible than you are, since I've spent 18 miserable years as an oppressed, close-minded,confused,judgemental, ignorant, uncertain christian.

    I must admit, your post was very insulting to me. I have a belief, and I'm so much more happier this way.
     
         
    Last edited by Dreckerplayer; 03-06-2013 at 04:46 AM.

  17. #157
    Member Aresfour's Avatar
    Status
    Aresfour is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    470
    Location
    somewhere on earth
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Mom threatened to kick me out...

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreckerplayer View Post


    Come of Age?I'm already of age...

    Hell, I'm probably more knowledgeable of the Christian bible than you are, since I've spent 18 miserable years as an oppressed, close-minded,confused,judgemental, ignorant, uncertain christian.

    I must admit, your post was very insulting to me. I have a belief, and I'm so much more happier this way.

    Yes, when you come of age. its normal for u to feel insulted, tho its not my intention. but years from now, after you've live this path ur living. you'l understand since u were once a Christian.
     
         

  18. #158
    Zero Kelvin's Avatar
    Status
    Zero Kelvin is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    15,995
    Location
    Tenkaichi, Ancrath Archipelago.
    Like brothers we share. I want
    it all, take it back if you
    dare.
     



    Re: Mom threatened to kick me out...

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreckerplayer View Post
    I'm not an atheist, and I'm glad your laughing and feeling ashamed at the same time...
    Do share. You're what, a half-assed Baptist? Do tell. You've been hacking down on shit and I'd like to know what kind of fag you are.
     
         

  19. #159
    Senior Member Dreckerplayer's Avatar
    Status
    Dreckerplayer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4,321
    Blah
     

    Re: Mom threatened to kick me out...

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero Kelvin View Post
    Do share. You're what, a half-assed Baptist? Do tell. You've been hacking down on shit and I'd like to know what kind of fag you are.
    Dude, chill with that nasty ass attitude.

    And you put "***" in italics...you're soooo badass.

    Tough talk on the internet, is laughable.
     
         

  20. #160
    Scathach YowYan's Avatar
    Status
    YowYan is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    11,597
    Location
    At the Organization, decapitating Rimuto
    Sun Gazing, Peripheral Blazing
     

    Re: Mom threatened to kick me out...

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero Kelvin View Post
    Do share. You're what, a half-assed Baptist? Do tell. You've been hacking down on shit and I'd like to know what kind of fag you are.
    Ofcourse. When not capable of proving Drecker wrong in any way, you'll go cussing like usual.

    Cute.

    @Aresfour: You're the one that's misled. Or is there something specific you meant with your words that do not only relate to christianity but modern day philosophy of some sort? If not, you still have a ways to go. Mentally.
     
         

Page 8 of 9 « First ... 456789 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •