View Poll Results: Is Cellular Reconstruction Possible?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

8 61.54%
  • No.

5 38.46%
Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't owe you shit *****
    leave me alone..

(DrProof) Cellular Reconstruction Possible?

I was browsing NB, and saw a thread referring to you having only a week left to live.. Thus I integrated this outlook on cellular reconstruction.

My Conclusion To His Thread

(Read this thread so this section will make sense, it was a reply to his thread)
    Write about my life, who I am/who I was.. I'd hide it where anyone could find it (make mass copies).. Why I'd do this? I believe that if we don't go to heaven our atomic structure is slowly put back together (with different cells) creating you in a different image (hence why we have different sized animals, and/or hybrids etc.) Thus, if I ever found the note (or if someone else found it, and they took it into consideration, we would all know that rebirth or simulating over time would be plausible)

Meaning.. I proved that we do indeed regroup at a circular level.

My Hypothesis On Cellular Reconstruction

Indeed it did. However, does it not seem realistic? If heaven nor hell exist this would be the only rather plausible situation based outcome would it not? Rotting in a hole our cells are spread (it may take time to re-simulate the person) thus we can be created into many things.. Animals? Humans? It's really not that illogical when you think about it.. However, I want the latter to exist (Heaven/Hell).

The human body possess Trillions of cells. This is a common factor in which many people may already know. That being said do you believe that those Trillions of cells would be destroyed without some small percentage escaping the inevitable? That is where you resolve lies.. In that answer itself..

Lets take this into hand. Sperm, with interaction with a female makes a child correct? What is in sperm? DNA (cells).. Cells are everywhere I believe in the air, in your water etc.. Those aren't your cells (most of the time).. It's like you taking blood from another patient with the same blood type as you. You have been given another persons cells.

Okay, now saw that you're dead, and your cells are spread into the world someone intakes a majority or more than 1/3 of your cellular makeup to which then they have sex. You're born along with which every other cells you get, and then your parents cells. Depending on the cellular make up (rather your cells are overpowered by someone else's) determines rather or not you'll be the "conscious" of that new body.

Get what I'm saying?

Conclusion

• Cellular Reconstruction is possible in theory (hence why we have animal species showing humane actions).
    • Cellular Reconstruction is the reason for hybrids, and disproportional properties we may inherit.
    • It's technically rebirth, although this isn't meant to disapprove the thought of Heaven/Hell (I'm an avid Christian).

Last edited by DrProof; 03-04-2013 at 12:28 AM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lone Ranger, Sun Gazer

Re: (DrProof) Cellular Reconstruction Possible?

re-post our convo and continuing here ;p
    Quote Originally Posted by YowYan View Post
    You're looking at the possibility of atoms being manipulated by energy or the power of intention, right?
    If so, it's indeed an interesting thought. A simple fact: An atom consists of approximately 99% empty space. That empty space is believed to be energy..or consciousness if you may. That scientific fact, proving some alchemist theories correct, could, in the end, mean that human intention and manipulation of energy from ourselves and our surroundings could be a legit possibility..
    There's already several ancient discoveries that tell us people back then were capable of things like levitating objects by manipulating matter with vibrations.. (egyptian pyramids) There's a modern day experiment on that. Levitation has been achieved with sound.

Queen Terumi > Narutoverse 9TailedKyuubi's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Zombies.

Again, Sir. Dr. Proof, you have once again mindf**ked me.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I guess it's possible ^_^

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    My salsa makes all the pretty
    girls wanna dance and take off
    their underpants :)

Nurse.proof! I know longer care for your over complicated general discussion threads :P

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Much Blonde

I think the outside interaction of other cells, and substances would prohibit cells from doing this. As you rot they would be modified and mutated, or could simply break down. The majority would be consumed and processed by parasites or will remain within the coffin you were buried in. But I might be misinterpreting what you mean. Can you explain how cells go about creating new life forms?

Sweety!Get Mommy's Bazooka foxyladyland's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Before you change the status,
    remember the censor-bypassing
    rules.

what do u want to know more for???
    i might become a true genius then i'll figure out how to do it myself

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    leave me alone..

You're looking at the possibility of atoms being manipulated by energy or the power of intention, right?
    If so, it's indeed an interesting thought. A simple fact: An atom consists of approximately 99% empty space. That empty space is believed to be energy..or consciousness if you may. That scientific fact, proving some alchemist theories correct, could, in the end, mean that human intention and manipulation of energy from ourselves and our surroundings could be a legit possibility..
    There's already several ancient discoveries that tell us people back then were capable of things like levitating objects by manipulating matter with vibrations.. (egyptian pyramids) There's a modern day experiment on that. Levitation has been achieved with sound.
    Exactly! This is what I truly wanted to hear, someone with the same thought process as I. Energy or consciousness to what many human beings call it is really what fuels the human body or anything in this world for that matter.. Let's take into hand the topic of "Ghost". Ghost are said to be wandering entities of a humans conscious however, that may be true. Given the fact that it is actually energy (as to why they react to well with technology; electrical currents etc..) Is this similar to what you're referring to YowYan?

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    안녕하세요! ^^

Apparently.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have a 3DS and Animal
    Crossing New Leaf.

If our Cells overcome Cell Death and keep regenerating. We can basically live forever.

Senior Member muutobirama3rdraikagemizu's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    SHISHUI IS UNDARRATED

i think it would be possible, but i think heaven/hell are real

Senior Member Q of the Sharingan's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I don't believe that you would be you. Yes your matter is used in and for other things after you die, but your consciousness is in your brain. How would that be passed on? Unless you think that this spark, your soul, is able to survive and sticks with your body, no matter what form it may be in.

Also, hybrid animals come from cross breeding and similarities are from "random" mutations.

The Aspiring Writer ItachiLeeHatake's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a drag...

Nehh, I disagree. This cannot occur naturally, though it may be possible through experimentation.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    leave me alone..

Quote Originally Posted by 1timeonly View Post
    I think the outside interaction of other cells, and substances would prohibit cells from doing this. As you rot they would be modified and mutated, or could simply break down. The majority would be consumed and processed by parasites or will remain within the coffin you were buried in. But I might be misinterpreting what you mean. Can you explain how cells go about creating new life forms?
    The human body possess Trillions of cells. This is a common factor in which many people may already know. That being said do you believe that those Trillions of cells would be destroyed without some small percentage escaping the inevitable? That is where you resolve lies.. In that answer itself..

Lets take this into hand. Sperm, with interaction with a female makes a child correct? What is in sperm? DNA (cells).. Cells are everywhere I believe in the air, in your water etc.. Those aren't your cells (most of the time).. It's like you taking blood from another patient with the same blood type as you. You have been given another persons cells.

Okay, now saw that you're dead, and your cells are spread into the world someone intakes a majority or more than 1/3 of your cellular makeup to which then they have sex. You're born along with which every other cells you get, and then your parents cells. Depending on the cellular make up (rather your cells are overpowered by someone else's) determines rather or not you'll be the "conscious" of that new body.

Get what I'm saying?

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lone Ranger, Sun Gazer

Quote Originally Posted by DrProof View Post
    Exactly! This is what I truly wanted to hear, someone with the same thought process as I. Energy or consciousness to what many human beings call it is really what fuels the human body or anything in this world for that matter.. Let's take into hand the topic of "Ghost". Ghost are said to be wandering entities of a humans conscious however, that may be true. Given the fact that it is actually energy (as to why they react to well with technology; electrical currents etc..) Is this similar to what you're referring to YowYan?
    Sure, why not? it's all connected. We could be talking about physical/elemental substances, like they do in alchemy and it would all have a philosophical meaning to its existence. Which connects the philosophical side of alchemy with the physical part.

Psycho-spiritual alchemy is ultimately not about manipulating reality though... It is an ancient system of psychology in which the alchemist seeks to confront and understand his or her own mind and soul, so as to pass through a deep transformation and emerge free of the limitations of the personality. <this is separate from the physical plane of alchemy (gold, salt, wasevah)

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Get what I'm saying?
    Your DNA, when ingested by a person, does not pass on into their cells. It is broken down into its basic components: sugar, phosphate, nucleic acid.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Much Blonde

Get what I'm saying?
    So in this theory, conscience is a physical entity that sustains itself in the energy of its host cells?
    So ghosts would be this energy that has been separated from its cells, and if these cells are effectively passed in some way, into a new host, then your conscience would be able to reinstate itself ( altered version atleast) .
    Seems possible, the only thing is that if this could happen to every corpse, then it seems like eventually every person who somehow assimilated one set of cells would have an equal chance in assimilating anyone elses' cells who might have died at the same time. This division in chance would be extremely likely with the high amount of war that has been waged in the 20th and 21st centuries.

Last edited by Erin; 03-04-2013 at 12:39 AM.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    leave me alone..

Quote Originally Posted by Q of the Sharingan View Post
    Your DNA, when ingested by a person, does not pass on into their cells. It is broken down into its basic components: sugar, phosphate, nucleic acid.
    in·gest (n-jst)
    tr.v. in·gest·ed, in·gest·ing, in·gests
    1. To take into the body by the mouth for digestion or absorption. See Synonyms at eat.
    2. To take in and absorb as food
    Are you sure about this? Can the said statement be backed up by proof? I'm curious as I'm learning about this aspect as well.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a drag...

Scientists can't even get primates to entirely function like human beings yet. That must be the easiest, or should I say "least difficult" feat to reach. So looking beyond that in science of matters relating to cells is useless in my opinion. Though you seem to be much insightful and intelligent than I am, so don't take my word for it.

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Are you sure about this? Can the said statement be backed up by proof? I'm curious as I'm learning about this aspect as well.
    Yes I am sure. Even if a person's consciousness is sustained by the energy in the cells of their entire body, DNA is not reused in the same composition when ingested. It is broken down. Those phosphates in the DNA can be used in the conversion of ADP to ATP, sugars used in metabolism, ect. It isn't implemented in a persons body as it was.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lone Ranger, Sun Gazer

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiLeeHatake View Post
    Scientists can't even get primates to entirely function like human beings yet. That must be the easiest, or should I say "least difficult" feat to reach. So looking beyond that in science of matters relating to cells is useless in my opinion. Though you seem to be much insightful and intelligent than I am, so don't take my word for it.
    There are experiments that revealed the fact that levitation is possible, 3 and 4 stranded DNA helixes are occuring more and more in present time, and that the the human intention is capable of influencing matter. Let alone all the mind-blowing stuff that governments keep hidden from the masses.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    leave me alone..

Quote Originally Posted by Q of the Sharingan View Post
    Yes I am sure. Even if a person's consciousness is sustained by the energy in the cells of their entire body, DNA is not reused in the same composition when ingested. It is broken down. Those phosphates in the DNA can be used in the conversion of ADP to ATP, sugars used in metabolism, ect. It isn't implemented in a persons body as it was.
    What about through experimentation? Cells fusing with other cells etc.. Would this create a whole different outcome? Not just the DNA is broken down when ingested?

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a drag...

There are experiments that revealed the fact that levitation is possible, 3 and 4 stranded DNA helixes are occuring more and more in present time, and that the the human intention is capable of influencing matter. Let alone all the mind-blowing stuff that governments keep hidden from the masses.
    Whoa, didn't know any of that. Even so, I'm sure that the time will never come when the majority of the population would be capable of such abilities. Only the talented and/or genetically-enhanced individuals would possess those capabilities. I'm definitely aware of the government's secretive behavior, yet there's little or nothing that can be done about it.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has derp status

There is only one truly biologically immortal animal and that's a certain kind of jellyfish that is able to return to the polyp stage at the end of its's life cycle and grow again from being a polyp, a type of jellyfish

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    leave me alone..

Quote Originally Posted by Derp Obito View Post
    There is only one truly biologically immortal animal and that's a certain kind of jellyfish that is able to return to the polyp stage at the end of its's life cycle and grow again from being a polyp, a type of jellyfish

Rebirth is real.. I must study this Jellyfish..

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»