View Poll Results: Is Cellular Reconstruction Possible?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

8 61.54%
  • No.

5 38.46%
Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
    Senior Member Q of the Sharingan's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2010
    This user has no status.

Re: (DrProof) Cellular Reconstruction Possible?

Quote Originally Posted by DrProof View Post

Are you sure about this? Can the said statement be backed up by proof? I'm curious as I'm learning about this aspect as well.
    Yes I am sure. Even if a person's consciousness is sustained by the energy in the cells of their entire body, DNA is not reused in the same composition when ingested. It is broken down. Those phosphates in the DNA can be used in the conversion of ADP to ATP, sugars used in metabolism, ect. It isn't implemented in a persons body as it was.

Status
    Sun Gazing, Peripheral Blazing

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiLeeHatake View Post
    Scientists can't even get primates to entirely function like human beings yet. That must be the easiest, or should I say "least difficult" feat to reach. So looking beyond that in science of matters relating to cells is useless in my opinion. Though you seem to be much insightful and intelligent than I am, so don't take my word for it.
    There are experiments that revealed the fact that levitation is possible, 3 and 4 stranded DNA helixes are occuring more and more in present time, and that the the human intention is capable of influencing matter. Let alone all the mind-blowing stuff that governments keep hidden from the masses.

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Q of the Sharingan View Post
    Yes I am sure. Even if a person's consciousness is sustained by the energy in the cells of their entire body, DNA is not reused in the same composition when ingested. It is broken down. Those phosphates in the DNA can be used in the conversion of ADP to ATP, sugars used in metabolism, ect. It isn't implemented in a persons body as it was.
    What about through experimentation? Cells fusing with other cells etc.. Would this create a whole different outcome? Not just the DNA is broken down when ingested?

The Aspiring Writer ItachiLeeHatake's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2012
    What a drag...

Quote Originally Posted by YowYan View Post
    There are experiments that revealed the fact that levitation is possible, 3 and 4 stranded DNA helixes are occuring more and more in present time, and that the the human intention is capable of influencing matter. Let alone all the mind-blowing stuff that governments keep hidden from the masses.
    Whoa, didn't know any of that. Even so, I'm sure that the time will never come when the majority of the population would be capable of such abilities. Only the talented and/or genetically-enhanced individuals would possess those capabilities. I'm definitely aware of the government's secretive behavior, yet there's little or nothing that can be done about it.

Banned
    Status
    Dec 2012
    0834-1917-9840

There is only one truly biologically immortal animal and that's a certain kind of jellyfish that is able to return to the polyp stage at the end of its's life cycle and grow again from being a polyp, a type of jellyfish

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Derp Obito View Post
    There is only one truly biologically immortal animal and that's a certain kind of jellyfish that is able to return to the polyp stage at the end of its's life cycle and grow again from being a polyp, a type of jellyfish

Rebirth is real.. I must study this Jellyfish..

Status
    Sun Gazing, Peripheral Blazing

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiLeeHatake View Post
    Whoa, didn't know any of that. Even so, I'm sure that the time will never come when the majority of the population would be capable of such abilities. Only the talented and/or genetically-enhanced individuals would possess those capabilities. I'm definitely aware of the government's secretive behavior, yet there's little or nothing that can be done about it.
    true that :/ the only thing that could dismantle governments is a full-scale riot in which all laws are neglected. If people would succeed to get rid of corporate ruled governments, we should be able to have a huge technology and 'peaceful society' boost within 20 years. Funny how for example the american government already started preparing for such riots. Teaching the militants to shoot at unarmed civilians.

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

I accidentally voted yes because I thought you meant something else entirely (e.g. Cellular regeneration) I know it was stupid of me not to read the thread before voting -_-

Even reading the thread I had trouble grasping on what you were saying, I just couldn't put 2 and 2 together. Anyway this is my response to this thread:

You can never destroy matter you can only change its state but you can change its function, for example if I take a piece of coal and throw it in a fire and watch it burn until the fire runs out of fuel and extinguishes itself all I am left with is ashes and gas, is it still a piece of coal? No.

Yes in theory every atom that once existed at this present time inside your body can in fact meet up and form a person once again (chances of that happening though is incredibly close to zero). Would it be you? That depends how you define 'you' are you talking about the raw conscious mind? Or are you talking about feeling and thoughts?

*If it is consciousness you are talking about it is in fact very hard to define that in the way you want it presented because there is no telling if you are the same person you were one second ago. It is also known that every single atom in your body is replaced over a course of 5 years.
    *as for the feelings and thoughts; if you completely format your hard drive is the information still there? Can you still access your operating system or the files you have saved/created? No because the information no longer exists.

I will link this Vsaurce video who will explain it a little better:

So my answer to is no.

Last edited by Sanguis; 03-04-2013 at 02:12 AM.

TheOriginalFatPapi ShishaMastah420's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Polar Bear Furrr.

What? No?

I think the correct word your looking for is mutation.... Cells divide, and multiply rapidly and at high rates, which is what causes "Mutations or Changes"

Ofcourse we are all one in the same in the sense that what we are, are star dust matter, but that whole thing about cells, surviving death and then coming back together into another being... WUT M8T? Sounds like a bad syfy film...

Cells can only function as something else if they are blank cells, i'm sure you've heard of stem-cell research...With this you must understand that If Cell A is deconstructed and then reconstructed it is still Cell A, its not Cell B or Cell C...

If one were to piece together different cells from different beings, i doubt this would result in anything but a failed experiment, cells must be compatible to work together.

Last edited by ShishaMastah420; 03-04-2013 at 02:16 AM.

Banned
    Status
    Dec 2012
    0834-1917-9840

Rebirth is real.. I must study this Jellyfish..
    Yes, I forgot the exact name but I believe it has the word "Nutricula" in it

The Aspiring Writer ItachiLeeHatake's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2012
    What a drag...

Quote Originally Posted by YowYan View Post
    true that :/ the only thing that could dismantle governments is a full-scale riot in which all laws are neglected. If people would succeed to get rid of corporate ruled governments, we should be able to have a huge technology and 'peaceful society' boost within 20 years. Funny how for example the american government already started preparing for such riots. Teaching the militants to shoot at unarmed civilians.
    Too many people are ignorant of the terrible ways of our government; they lack knowledge and just don't care enough. That's why my faith in humanity is always restored when I see other young adults such as myself whose mindsets exceed your average teenager's. Well, I'm assuming you're a teen. I know that Dr.Proof is.
    Anyway, I actually love and appreciate America. I would go the "Gandhi way" if I could and try to be as peaceful as possible in my retaliation. If people with brilliant minds and pure or mostly pure hearts were to assemble and cooperate, then I believe they could make a significant change in the government without using violence. Plus, I'm black, so I would hate to be the cause of more racism in this country. Just imagine all the prejudice the news of a black guy trying to destroy the government would trigger.
    So the peaceful way is the right way.

Last edited by ItachiLeeHatake; 03-04-2013 at 02:18 AM.

Senior Member Q of the Sharingan's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2010
    This user has no status.

What about through experimentation? Cells fusing with other cells etc.. Would this create a whole different outcome? Not just the DNA is broken down when ingested?
    Through experimentation, DNA can be injected into other cells and implemented in it. When this happens, one set of DNA, the original or foreign not both, basically takes over. Just learned that in Genetics. When ingested, however, it is broken down and not taken into cells whole.

@Yowyan: I have heard about people being able to affect physical matter. This seems plausible to me if people can possibly control their own electromagnetic fields. I watched this show called Kyle XY that used some of things that I thought humans would be capable of. It is pretty interesting, you should check it out on Netflix.

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ShishaMastah420 View Post
    What? No?

I think the correct word your looking for is mutation.... Cells divide, and multiply rapidly and at high rates, which is what causes "Mutations or Changes"

Ofcourse we are all one in the same in the sense that what we are, are star dust matter, but that whole thing about cells, surviving death and then coming back together into another being... WUT M8T? Sounds like a bad syfy film...

Cells can only function as something else if they are blank cells, i'm sure you've heard of stem-cell research...With this you must understand that If Cell A is deconstructed and then reconstructed it is still Cell A, its not Cell B or Cell C...
    The concept of bigger animals turning into many other but smaller animals came around sometime in the middle ages. People couldn't understand why maggots and other insects were coming out of dead rotting creatures so they assumed that when animals die they just transform.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Polar Bear Furrr.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguis View Post
    The concept of bigger animals turning into many other but smaller animals came around sometime in the middle ages. People couldn't understand why maggots and other insects were coming out of dead rotting creatures so they assumed that when animals die they just transform.
    Ok?

Ever heard of evolution?

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Ok?

Ever heard of evolution?
    This was the middle ages people were thick as pig ****. Anyone who did have a logical explanation was put to death for heresy.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Polar Bear Furrr.

This was the middle ages people were thick as pig ****. Anyone who did have a logical explanation was put to death for heresy.
    I don't even know why you are telling me this...

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

I don't even know why you are telling me this...
    I don't know why you replied with a question.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Polar Bear Furrr.

I don't know why you replied with a question.
    Here's another for that A$$, ever heard of Rhetoric or Rhetorical question ?

rhe·tor·i·cal adjective \ri-ˈtȯr-i-kəl, -ˈtär-\

Definition of RHETORICAL

a : of, relating to, or concerned with rhetoric
    b : employed for rhetorical effect; especially : asked merely for effect with no answer expected <a rhetorical question>
    a : given to rhetoric : grandiloquent
    b : verbal

The rhetorical question is usually defined as any question asked for a purpose other than to obtain the information the question asks. For example, "Why are you so stupid?" is likely to be a statement regarding one's opinion of the person addressed rather than a genuine request to know. Similarly, when someone responds to a tragic event by saying, "Why me, God?!" it is more likely to be an accusation or an expression of feeling than a realistic request for information.

Last edited by ShishaMastah420; 03-04-2013 at 02:43 AM.

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Here's another for that A$$, ever heard of Rhetoric or Rhetorical question ?

rhe·tor·i·cal adjective \ri-ˈtȯr-i-kəl, -ˈtär-\

Definition of RHETORICAL

a : of, relating to, or concerned with rhetoric
    b : employed for rhetorical effect; especially : asked merely for effect with no answer expected <a rhetorical question>
    a : given to rhetoric : grandiloquent
    b : verbal

The rhetorical question is usually defined as any question asked for a purpose other than to obtain the information the question asks. For example, "Why are you so stupid?" is likely to be a statement regarding one's opinion of the person addressed rather than a genuine request to know. Similarly, when someone responds to a tragic event by saying, "Why me, God?!" it is more likely to be an accusation or an expression of feeling than a realistic request for information.
    You don't have to get *****y over this.

I know what a rhetroical question is and how you presented this:

"Ok?

Ever heard of evolution?"

This did not seem rhetorical in the slightest.

If you put it like this example: "lol have they ever heard of evolution?" or

"Evolution

ever heard of it?"

The way you presented it, it seemed like you were asking me a question. Truth be told I thought it was a little weird for you to ask me such a question but I didn't want to leave you hanging just in case you were being serious.

Status
    This user has no status.

Interesting theory but the spirit is what goes on after your body is dead.