View Poll Results: Is Cellular Reconstruction Possible?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

8 61.54%
  • No.

5 38.46%
Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't owe you shit *****
    leave me alone..

Re: (DrProof) Cellular Reconstruction Possible?

Quote Originally Posted by Derp Obito View Post
    There is only one truly biologically immortal animal and that's a certain kind of jellyfish that is able to return to the polyp stage at the end of its's life cycle and grow again from being a polyp, a type of jellyfish

Rebirth is real.. I must study this Jellyfish..

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lone Ranger, Sun Gazer

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiLeeHatake View Post
    Whoa, didn't know any of that. Even so, I'm sure that the time will never come when the majority of the population would be capable of such abilities. Only the talented and/or genetically-enhanced individuals would possess those capabilities. I'm definitely aware of the government's secretive behavior, yet there's little or nothing that can be done about it.
    true that :/ the only thing that could dismantle governments is a full-scale riot in which all laws are neglected. If people would succeed to get rid of corporate ruled governments, we should be able to have a huge technology and 'peaceful society' boost within 20 years. Funny how for example the american government already started preparing for such riots. Teaching the militants to shoot at unarmed civilians.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I accidentally voted yes because I thought you meant something else entirely (e.g. Cellular regeneration) I know it was stupid of me not to read the thread before voting -_-

Even reading the thread I had trouble grasping on what you were saying, I just couldn't put 2 and 2 together. Anyway this is my response to this thread:

You can never destroy matter you can only change its state but you can change its function, for example if I take a piece of coal and throw it in a fire and watch it burn until the fire runs out of fuel and extinguishes itself all I am left with is ashes and gas, is it still a piece of coal? No.

Yes in theory every atom that once existed at this present time inside your body can in fact meet up and form a person once again (chances of that happening though is incredibly close to zero). Would it be you? That depends how you define 'you' are you talking about the raw conscious mind? Or are you talking about feeling and thoughts?

*If it is consciousness you are talking about it is in fact very hard to define that in the way you want it presented because there is no telling if you are the same person you were one second ago. It is also known that every single atom in your body is replaced over a course of 5 years.
    *as for the feelings and thoughts; if you completely format your hard drive is the information still there? Can you still access your operating system or the files you have saved/created? No because the information no longer exists.

I will link this Vsaurce video who will explain it a little better:

So my answer to is no.

Last edited by Sanguis; 03-04-2013 at 01:12 AM.

TheOriginalFatPapi ShishaMastah420's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Polar Bear Furrr.

What? No?

I think the correct word your looking for is mutation.... Cells divide, and multiply rapidly and at high rates, which is what causes "Mutations or Changes"

Ofcourse we are all one in the same in the sense that what we are, are star dust matter, but that whole thing about cells, surviving death and then coming back together into another being... WUT M8T? Sounds like a bad syfy film...

Cells can only function as something else if they are blank cells, i'm sure you've heard of stem-cell research...With this you must understand that If Cell A is deconstructed and then reconstructed it is still Cell A, its not Cell B or Cell C...

If one were to piece together different cells from different beings, i doubt this would result in anything but a failed experiment, cells must be compatible to work together.

Last edited by ShishaMastah420; 03-04-2013 at 01:16 AM.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has derp status

Quote Originally Posted by DrProof View Post
    Rebirth is real.. I must study this Jellyfish..
    Yes, I forgot the exact name but I believe it has the word "Nutricula" in it

The Aspiring Writer ItachiLeeHatake's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a drag...

Quote Originally Posted by YowYan View Post
    true that :/ the only thing that could dismantle governments is a full-scale riot in which all laws are neglected. If people would succeed to get rid of corporate ruled governments, we should be able to have a huge technology and 'peaceful society' boost within 20 years. Funny how for example the american government already started preparing for such riots. Teaching the militants to shoot at unarmed civilians.
    Too many people are ignorant of the terrible ways of our government; they lack knowledge and just don't care enough. That's why my faith in humanity is always restored when I see other young adults such as myself whose mindsets exceed your average teenager's. Well, I'm assuming you're a teen. I know that Dr.Proof is.
    Anyway, I actually love and appreciate America. I would go the "Gandhi way" if I could and try to be as peaceful as possible in my retaliation. If people with brilliant minds and pure or mostly pure hearts were to assemble and cooperate, then I believe they could make a significant change in the government without using violence. Plus, I'm black, so I would hate to be the cause of more racism in this country. Just imagine all the prejudice the news of a black guy trying to destroy the government would trigger.
    So the peaceful way is the right way.

Last edited by ItachiLeeHatake; 03-04-2013 at 01:18 AM.

Senior Member Q of the Sharingan's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

What about through experimentation? Cells fusing with other cells etc.. Would this create a whole different outcome? Not just the DNA is broken down when ingested?
    Through experimentation, DNA can be injected into other cells and implemented in it. When this happens, one set of DNA, the original or foreign not both, basically takes over. Just learned that in Genetics. When ingested, however, it is broken down and not taken into cells whole.

@Yowyan: I have heard about people being able to affect physical matter. This seems plausible to me if people can possibly control their own electromagnetic fields. I watched this show called Kyle XY that used some of things that I thought humans would be capable of. It is pretty interesting, you should check it out on Netflix.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ShishaMastah420 View Post
    What? No?

I think the correct word your looking for is mutation.... Cells divide, and multiply rapidly and at high rates, which is what causes "Mutations or Changes"

Ofcourse we are all one in the same in the sense that what we are, are star dust matter, but that whole thing about cells, surviving death and then coming back together into another being... WUT M8T? Sounds like a bad syfy film...

Cells can only function as something else if they are blank cells, i'm sure you've heard of stem-cell research...With this you must understand that If Cell A is deconstructed and then reconstructed it is still Cell A, its not Cell B or Cell C...
    The concept of bigger animals turning into many other but smaller animals came around sometime in the middle ages. People couldn't understand why maggots and other insects were coming out of dead rotting creatures so they assumed that when animals die they just transform.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Polar Bear Furrr.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguis View Post
    The concept of bigger animals turning into many other but smaller animals came around sometime in the middle ages. People couldn't understand why maggots and other insects were coming out of dead rotting creatures so they assumed that when animals die they just transform.
    Ok?

Ever heard of evolution?

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ok?

Ever heard of evolution?
    This was the middle ages people were thick as pig ****. Anyone who did have a logical explanation was put to death for heresy.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Polar Bear Furrr.

This was the middle ages people were thick as pig ****. Anyone who did have a logical explanation was put to death for heresy.
    I don't even know why you are telling me this...

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I don't even know why you are telling me this...
    I don't know why you replied with a question.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Polar Bear Furrr.

I don't know why you replied with a question.
    Here's another for that A$$, ever heard of Rhetoric or Rhetorical question ?

rhe·tor·i·cal adjective \ri-ˈtȯr-i-kəl, -ˈtär-\

Definition of RHETORICAL

a : of, relating to, or concerned with rhetoric
    b : employed for rhetorical effect; especially : asked merely for effect with no answer expected <a rhetorical question>
    a : given to rhetoric : grandiloquent
    b : verbal

The rhetorical question is usually defined as any question asked for a purpose other than to obtain the information the question asks. For example, "Why are you so stupid?" is likely to be a statement regarding one's opinion of the person addressed rather than a genuine request to know. Similarly, when someone responds to a tragic event by saying, "Why me, God?!" it is more likely to be an accusation or an expression of feeling than a realistic request for information.

Last edited by ShishaMastah420; 03-04-2013 at 01:43 AM.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Here's another for that A$$, ever heard of Rhetoric or Rhetorical question ?

rhe·tor·i·cal adjective \ri-ˈtȯr-i-kəl, -ˈtär-\

Definition of RHETORICAL

a : of, relating to, or concerned with rhetoric
    b : employed for rhetorical effect; especially : asked merely for effect with no answer expected <a rhetorical question>
    a : given to rhetoric : grandiloquent
    b : verbal

The rhetorical question is usually defined as any question asked for a purpose other than to obtain the information the question asks. For example, "Why are you so stupid?" is likely to be a statement regarding one's opinion of the person addressed rather than a genuine request to know. Similarly, when someone responds to a tragic event by saying, "Why me, God?!" it is more likely to be an accusation or an expression of feeling than a realistic request for information.
    You don't have to get *****y over this.

I know what a rhetroical question is and how you presented this:

"Ok?

Ever heard of evolution?"

This did not seem rhetorical in the slightest.

If you put it like this example: "lol have they ever heard of evolution?" or

"Evolution

ever heard of it?"

The way you presented it, it seemed like you were asking me a question. Truth be told I thought it was a little weird for you to ask me such a question but I didn't want to leave you hanging just in case you were being serious.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Interesting theory but the spirit is what goes on after your body is dead.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Polar Bear Furrr.

You don't have to get *****y over this.

I know what a rhetroical question is and how you presented this:

"Ok?

Ever heard of evolution?"

This did not seem rhetorical in the slightest.

If you put it like this example: "lol have they ever heard of evolution?" or

"Evolution

ever heard of it?"

The way you presented it, it seemed like you were asking me a question. Truth be told I thought it was a little weird for you to ask me such a question but I didn't want to leave you hanging just in case you were being serious.

I don't even...

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Tailbone cells can not be degraded or destroyed even if you burn it.
    From what we will be ressurected? From Tailbone.

In 1931 Spemann ground the primary organizer and implanted it again. The grinding did not change the results of the experiment; the second embryo was formed anyhow. In 1933 Spemann and his scientists repeated the same experiment but this time they boiled the primary organizer before. But despite boiling a second embryo was formed. It was shown that the cells could not be influenced. In 1935 Spemann got the Nobel Prize for the discovery of the primary organizer.

Dr. Othman Al Djilani and Sheik Abd Majid Azzandani did some experiments on the tailbone in 2003/Ramadan1424 in the Sheik Abd Majid Azzanidanis house in Sana'a (Yemen). One of the two vertebras of the five tailbones was burned on a gas flame for 10 minutes until they were burned completely. (They had glowed red and then turned black).

They put the burned pieces into sterile boxes and brought them to a analysis laboratory in Sana'a (Al Olaki Laborytory) Dr. Saleh al Olaki, Professor for histology and pathology of the university of Sana'a analyzed the pieces and found out that the cells of the bone tissue of the tailbone ware not affected and had survived the flames (only muscles, fat and bone marrow were burned, while the cells of the tailbone were not affected).

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let My Own Lack of a Voice Be
    Heard!

I was browsing NB, and saw a thread referring to you having only a week left to live.. Thus I integrated this outlook on cellular reconstruction.

My Conclusion To His Thread

(Read this thread so this section will make sense, it was a reply to his thread)
    Write about my life, who I am/who I was.. I'd hide it where anyone could find it (make mass copies).. Why I'd do this? I believe that if we don't go to heaven our atomic structure is slowly put back together (with different cells) creating you in a different image (hence why we have different sized animals, and/or hybrids etc.) Thus, if I ever found the note (or if someone else found it, and they took it into consideration, we would all know that rebirth or simulating over time would be plausible)

Meaning.. I proved that we do indeed regroup at a circular level.

My Hypothesis On Cellular Reconstruction

Indeed it did. However, does it not seem realistic? If heaven nor hell exist this would be the only rather plausible situation based outcome would it not? Rotting in a hole our cells are spread (it may take time to re-simulate the person) thus we can be created into many things.. Animals? Humans? It's really not that illogical when you think about it.. However, I want the latter to exist (Heaven/Hell).

The human body possess Trillions of cells. This is a common factor in which many people may already know. That being said do you believe that those Trillions of cells would be destroyed without some small percentage escaping the inevitable? That is where you resolve lies.. In that answer itself..

Lets take this into hand. Sperm, with interaction with a female makes a child correct? What is in sperm? DNA (cells).. Cells are everywhere I believe in the air, in your water etc.. Those aren't your cells (most of the time).. It's like you taking blood from another patient with the same blood type as you. You have been given another persons cells.

Okay, now saw that you're dead, and your cells are spread into the world someone intakes a majority or more than 1/3 of your cellular makeup to which then they have sex. You're born along with which every other cells you get, and then your parents cells. Depending on the cellular make up (rather your cells are overpowered by someone else's) determines rather or not you'll be the "conscious" of that new body.

Get what I'm saying?

Conclusion

• Cellular Reconstruction is possible in theory (hence why we have animal species showing humane actions).
    • Cellular Reconstruction is the reason for hybrids, and disproportional properties we may inherit.
    • It's technically rebirth, although this isn't meant to disapprove the thought of Heaven/Hell (I'm an avid Christian).
    I lol'd extremely hard at this. Your conclusion is one thing, but your explanation and how you support it are both ridiculous. I suggest you read up on some basic Biology.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lone Ranger, Sun Gazer

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiLeeHatake View Post
    Too many people are ignorant of the terrible ways of our government; they lack knowledge and just don't care enough. That's why my faith in humanity is always restored when I see other young adults such as myself whose mindsets exceed your average teenager's. Well, I'm assuming you're a teen. I know that Dr.Proof is.
    Anyway, I actually love and appreciate America. I would go the "Gandhi way" if I could and try to be as peaceful as possible in my retaliation. If people with brilliant minds and pure or mostly pure hearts were to assemble and cooperate, then I believe they could make a significant change in the government without using violence. Plus, I'm black, so I would hate to be the cause of more racism in this country. Just imagine all the prejudice the news of a black guy trying to destroy the government would trigger.
    So the peaceful way is the right way.
    Well said kindness is also a form of intelligence.. therefore my religion is kindness only.
    Oh, and I'm 20. been interested in stuff like astrotheology, alchemy, historical and modern day politics, spirituality, and what not.

@Zero Kelvin: Proof is still learning. He just got interested in these things not too long ago. Why not enlighten him instead of ridiculing his thread? Found any flaws in his posts? Correct him politely.. That's if you can, obviously.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lucky #7

Hmm,good theory,I will look into this.Your threads always gather alot of intelligent people with good reasoning

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let My Own Lack of a Voice Be
    Heard!

Quote Originally Posted by YowYan View Post
    @Zero Kelvin: Proof is still learning. He just got interested in these things not too long ago. Why not enlighten him instead of ridiculing his thread? Found any flaws in his posts? Correct him politely.. That's if you can, obviously.
    How about the fact that one shouldn't assume to have 'proven' anything when one can't even understand the basics of the subject one is trying to prove something in?
    Horses have back. We ride horses. Horses are perfectly designed to serve as mounts for humankind. Designed.
    I just 'proved' intelligent design.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't owe you shit *****
    leave me alone..

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Kelvin View Post
    How about the fact that one shouldn't assume to have 'proven' anything when one can't even understand the basics of the subject one is trying to prove something in?
    Horses have back. We ride horses. Horses are perfectly designed to serve as mounts for humankind. Designed.
    I just 'proved' intelligent design.
    You seem like one of those arrogant people who believe everything we're fed by the government and the media is fact. Also you come off as an ******* (excuse my vulgar). Next time do as YowYan had stated, or your post will be considered spam. Just saying.

Page 2 of 2 « First 12