Page 1 of 7 12345 ... Last»
Results 1 to 20 of 139
  1. #1
    Absolute Silverforsakenhamster's Avatar
    Status
    Silverforsakenhamster is online now
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,990
    Location
    I'm in quarantine with Ebola
    My booty be gold!
     

    Bad rep? Cause I like sasusaku? THE HECK!

    Okay I think giving me a bad rep cause I support Sasusaku is just immature. Are we seriously acting like little kids here? Would you honestly knock someone off their bike because you think they should deal with outcome? NO! this is stupid to complain about but because of the fact I got called a ***** because the person who bad rep me was a sasukarin fan is against of what I support? Nah uh.
    heres what I got guys:
    I'm just showing you guys just how babyish it is just to call people a *****. Just thinking that I should be PMed this. Cause I really wanna respond to this person in particular and tell them to leave me alone. FYI this wasn't the only time this person has called me something. They also called me other than a ***** but they posted it on my profile. Luckily I'm smart enough not to let them get to me so I just reported and it was taken off after. *yay!* And if you're this person let me remind you: This is the Narutobase honey, not the Sasukarinbase. Grow up and stop trying to cause a war. This is my last warning. Do this again and I will report you!
    But please I don't wanna have a shipping war about this. As I'm typing this I'm literally thinking about the war scene from Les Mes, and how pointless it was for everybody on stage to die. So please just stop this. Don't bully me because of my different ship here. We can all be friends here guys just don't attack other's by of what they like. bye~!
     
         
    Last edited by Silverforsakenhamster; 03-04-2013 at 02:30 AM.

  2. #2
    Banned
    Status
    Edo Valen is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    404
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Bad rep? Cause I like sasusaku? THE HECK!

    Making a seperate thread in General Discussion for this bullshit is just as immature.
     
         

  3. #3
    Banned
    Status
    Twin Steps is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    4,793
    Location
    Ottawa, Canada
    Blowing Fanboys and Idiots
    alike With C4 Karura
     

    Re: Bad rep? Cause I like sasusaku? THE HECK!

    Ummmmm............pink haired uchihas FTW?
     
         

  4. #4
    闇の愛人 Aertes's Avatar
    Status
    Aertes is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    4,632
    Location
    Where the darkness bind them.
    Fire and Blood.
     



    Re: Bad rep? Cause I like sasusaku? THE HECK!

    Making a thread to complain about neg rep and b*tch about other peoples opinions is immature.
    Get over it.
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Status
    Melanee is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,762
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Bad rep? Cause I like sasusaku? THE HECK!

    I was given bad rep for having a Sakura avatar in a topic that had nothing to do with her. Just report it to a mod or admin if it continues. It's called rep abuse and is not allowed, as well as bashing a member for pairings.

    This topic is only increasing the chances of flaming and trolling even if you were simply trying to point out something.
     
         
    Last edited by Melanee; 03-04-2013 at 02:33 AM.

  6. #6
    Sage Class Sephy100's Avatar
    Status
    Sephy100 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,907
    Location
    New York
    Losing to an infinite combo
    hurts :(
     

    Re: Bad rep? Cause I like sasusaku? THE HECK!

    Shit happens. Suck it up. Neg rep him if it's a stupid reason. Keep it moving man.
     
         

  7. #7
    ★IP Banned Member★
    Status
    -Raviel- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    5,853
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Bad rep? Cause I like sasusaku? THE HECK!

    Dude u get bad rep just for involving Sakura........u should know that by now
     
         

  8. #8
    The Grim Reaper Yo pappy's Avatar
    Status
    Yo pappy is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    6,159
     

    Re: Bad rep? Cause I like sasusaku? THE HECK!

    Don't you think this is a bit ironic?
     
         

  9. #9
    Senior Member 7th Biggest OP Fan's Avatar
    Status
    7th Biggest OP Fan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,229
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Bad rep? Cause I like sasusaku? THE HECK!

    I never understood the reason for people to be fanboys/girls over anything really. Then people getting upset because you like something they don't. How immature can people get. Is becoming so obsessed over a fictional character that great of a thing? Makes me wonder about Twilight fans and how they obsess over those characters as well. Then you say something like Edward sucks and they want to literally kill you. Why is there so much hate over fictional characters? It just doesn't make sense.
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member Sanguis's Avatar
    Status
    Sanguis is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,514
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Bad rep? Cause I like sasusaku? THE HECK!

    Making a thread to complain about neg rep and b*tch about other peoples opinions is just asking to get even more neg rep.
     
         

  11. #11
    Senior Member ~MC117~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~MC117~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    10,891
    Location
    レクイエム
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Bad rep? Cause I like sasusaku? THE HECK!

    A sasukarin fan? I think I know who that member is but just ignore him/her.
     
         

  12. #12
    Absolute Silverforsakenhamster's Avatar
    Status
    Silverforsakenhamster is online now
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,990
    Location
    I'm in quarantine with Ebola
    My booty be gold!
     

    Re: Bad rep? Cause I like sasusaku? THE HECK!

    Quote Originally Posted by Edo Valen View Post
    Making a seperate thread in General Discussion for this bullshit is just as immature.
    This is I'm not the one calling people a *****.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mangekyo Muslim View Post
    Ummmmm............pink haired uchihas FTW?
    they could also have green haired ones
    Quote Originally Posted by Melanee View Post
    I was given bad rep for having a Sakura avatar in a topic that had nothing to do with her. Just report it to a mod or admin if it continues. It's called rep abuse and is not allowed, as well as bashing a member for pairings.

    This topic is only increasing the chances of flaming and trolling even if you were simply trying to point out something.
    then i will put this thread down
    Quote Originally Posted by uchihaminato19 View Post
    Dude u get bad rep just for involving Sakura........u should know that by now
    bad repping people for that is just abusing power
    Quote Originally Posted by Yo pappy View Post
    Don't you think this is a bit ironic?
    Have I mentioned That I know it's pointless already
     
         

  13. #13
    the Inspector General sanninuto's Avatar
    Status
    sanninuto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,855
    Location
    wembledon
    Thinking is trying to make up
    the gap in one's education
     

    Re: Bad rep? Cause I like sasusaku? THE HECK!

    well, no matter the issue one should not forget that its naruhina
    ok, cool
     
         

  14. #14
    Bear fights can be grizzly saaaaaadpanda's Avatar
    Status
    saaaaaadpanda is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    8,718
    Location
    USA
    A panda eats, shoots, and
    leaves.
     

    Re: Bad rep? Cause I like sasusaku? THE HECK!

    Quote Originally Posted by Edo Valen View Post
    Making a seperate thread in General Discussion for this bullshit is just as immature.
    Quote Originally Posted by KonohanoAkuma View Post
    Making a thread to complain about neg rep and b*tch about other peoples opinions is immature.
    Get over it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yo pappy View Post
    Don't you think this is a bit ironic?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanguis View Post
    Making a thread to complain about neg rep and b*tch about other peoples opinions is just asking to get even more neg rep.
    These guys nailed it.
     
         

  15. #15
    Fighting for Peace xCrystalChidorix's Avatar
    Status
    xCrystalChidorix is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    136
    Location
    Hospital for Souls
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Bad rep? Cause I like sasusaku? THE HECK!

    I hate SasuSaku myself, but I'd never call someone names or neg rep them over something as dumb as differing opinions.
    However, having that said, making a thread to call out the person who did that, is just as immature. If you have an issue with that person, you should probably PM them instead of making a spectacle.

    Also, this is the NB Global Rules against spamming:

    Spam: stands for Stupid Pointless Annoying Material/Message and includes all actions illustrated in the list below:

    •Off Topic Posts: Posting something completely irrelevant to the topic of discussion or forum.
    •Post Count Raising: Posting only to raise your post count like stating the obvious or answering an already answered question.
    •Picture Replies: Replying to a post by posting only a picture that you consider funny is disrespectful, annoying and considered spam. It falls under the moderators' discretion to also classify it as 'trolling' and treat it appropriately.
    •One word replies or Emoticon or Picture replies: as in "", "Hi", "Spam", "", a meme picture. Only exception is answering a question with "yes" or "no", but still, if you think you know the answer you should also know how to explain it too.
    •Bumping Dead Topics: Bumping a topic that has not been posted in over a month is considered SPAM. If a specific forum's rules note a different time frame for classifying a thread as "dead", that is the time frame that you are to follow. One month is the standard time frame for classifying threads as "dead".
    •Screaming: As in: "LISTEN TO ME, I HAVE SOMETHING IMPORTANT TO SAY". Writing like this is extremely annoying for everyone and instead of making people notice you, it drives them away.
    Personal Problems Threads: If you have a problem with a fellow member you should solve it by using an instant messenger or, if that is not possible, through visitor and private messages. There is no reason for all members to take part in your problems.
    •Threads about other members: As in: 'Who is the coolest person on NB' or 'Who is the worst moderator' are considered both spam and flaming and will be treated as such.
    •Bugging: Towards showing respect to moderators' private time, asking questions like: "pls pls pls pls approve my bio" and "chheeeeeek my customssssss!!!!" (x100), are prohibited effective immediately. Every question like this on Visitor Messages, Private Messages or posts will be considered spam, and will be treated as such by being totally ignored and deleted immediately, or if repeated, will receive Warnings or Infractions. There are stuck threads in every section which will guide you to the NB's How to's.
    •Multi-posting: Posting one post after another in any thread is not allowed. This means making a new post directly below another post of yours (double/triple/multi-posting) will be considered spamming and will be thus treated.
    •Ban-Threads: Creating threads asking why a member is banned is not allowed, even if it is about yourself. When a ban is given a PM is also sent automatically to the member who committed the offense where the reason for the ban is explained. NB's staff have no obligation whatsoever to explain to any other member the reason of the ban and it is our wish that the reason would remain private anyway. However, if you think you have been unjustifiably banned you can contact one of the administrators; this you can do only after you have read our Global Rules and you are absolutely sure you haven't broken any of them.
    •Multi-answering: Answering a question that has already been properly answered is unnecessary and will be treated as spam.
     
         

  16. #16
    Absolute Silverforsakenhamster's Avatar
    Status
    Silverforsakenhamster is online now
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,990
    Location
    I'm in quarantine with Ebola
    My booty be gold!
     

    Re: Bad rep? Cause I like sasusaku? THE HECK!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sephy100 View Post
    Shit happens. Suck it up. Neg rep him if it's a stupid reason. Keep it moving man.
    has done that before. as i said this person has called me something else in the past on my profile.
    Quote Originally Posted by 7th Biggest OP Fan View Post
    I never understood the reason for people to be fanboys/girls over anything really. Then people getting upset because you like something they don't. How immature can people get. Is becoming so obsessed over a fictional character that great of a thing? Makes me wonder about Twilight fans and how they obsess over those characters as well. Then you say something like Edward sucks and they want to literally kill you. Why is there so much hate over fictional characters? It just doesn't make sense.
    im so stupid should just do that but how do i ignore them?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanguis View Post
    Making a thread to complain about neg rep and b*tch about other peoples opinions is just asking to get even more neg rep.
    Idc. not like its happened already.
    Quote Originally Posted by ~MC117~ View Post
    A sasukarin fan? I think I know who that member is but just ignore him/her.
    idk how
     
         

  17. #17
    Orochimaru's Reincarnation Deadai's Avatar
    Status
    Deadai is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    11,481
    Location
    Konoha
    Hobby's: Grave Robbing.
     

    Re: Bad rep? Cause I like sasusaku? THE HECK!

    I know that feel bro I get some hate around to because I am a Kabuto fan.

    Hater's gonna hate I suppose.
     
         

  18. #18
    Senior Member Baratie's Avatar
    Status
    Baratie is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,061
    <Something deep>
     



    Re: Bad rep? Cause I like sasusaku? THE HECK!

    Life goes on...simply ignore it.

    The thread didn´t have to be created.
     
         

  19. #19
    Senior Member 3MESSIAH's Avatar
    Status
    3MESSIAH is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    5,743
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Bad rep? Cause I like sasusaku? THE HECK!

    Quote Originally Posted by uchihaminato19 View Post
    Dude u get bad rep just for involving Sakura........u should know that by now
    hahahahah so true :D
     
         

  20. #20
    Senior Member
    Status
    Melanee is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,762
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Bad rep? Cause I like sasusaku? THE HECK!

    I sent you a VM (check your profile) and if you want any help just reply to me. I can show you how to put them on your ignore list and if they keep abusing you, report them right away.
     
         

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •