Page 1 of 7 12345 ... Last»
    Status
    My booty be gold!

Bad rep? Cause I like sasusaku? THE HECK!

Okay I think giving me a bad rep cause I support Sasusaku is just immature. Are we seriously acting like little kids here? Would you honestly knock someone off their bike because you think they should deal with outcome? NO! this is stupid to complain about but because of the fact I got called a ***** because the person who bad rep me was a sasukarin fan is against of what I support? Nah uh.
    heres what I got guys:
    I'm just showing you guys just how babyish it is just to call people a *****. Just thinking that I should be PMed this. Cause I really wanna respond to this person in particular and tell them to leave me alone. FYI this wasn't the only time this person has called me something. They also called me other than a ***** but they posted it on my profile. Luckily I'm smart enough not to let them get to me so I just reported and it was taken off after. *yay!* And if you're this person let me remind you: This is the Narutobase honey, not the Sasukarinbase. Grow up and stop trying to cause a war. This is my last warning. Do this again and I will report you!
    But please I don't wanna have a shipping war about this. As I'm typing this I'm literally thinking about the war scene from Les Mes, and how pointless it was for everybody on stage to die. So please just stop this. Don't bully me because of my different ship here. We can all be friends here guys just don't attack other's by of what they like. bye~!

Last edited by Silverforsakenhamster; 03-04-2013 at 02:30 AM.

Banned
    Status
    This user has no status.

Re: Bad rep? Cause I like sasusaku? THE HECK!

Making a seperate thread in General Discussion for this bullshit is just as immature.

Banned
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Blowing Fanboys and Idiots
    alike With C4 Karura

Ummmmm............pink haired uchihas FTW?

Status
    Jan 2013
    Fire and Blood.

Making a thread to complain about neg rep and b*tch about other peoples opinions is immature.
    Get over it.

Status
    This user has no status.

I was given bad rep for having a Sakura avatar in a topic that had nothing to do with her. Just report it to a mod or admin if it continues. It's called rep abuse and is not allowed, as well as bashing a member for pairings.

This topic is only increasing the chances of flaming and trolling even if you were simply trying to point out something.

Last edited by Melanee; 03-04-2013 at 02:33 AM.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Losing to an infinite combo
    hurts :(

Shit happens. Suck it up. Neg rep him if it's a stupid reason. Keep it moving man.

★IP Banned Member★
    Status
    Dec 2012
    This user has no status.

Dude u get bad rep just for involving Sakura........u should know that by now

Status

Don't you think this is a bit ironic?

Senior Member 7th Biggest OP Fan's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2012
    This user has no status.

I never understood the reason for people to be fanboys/girls over anything really. Then people getting upset because you like something they don't. How immature can people get. Is becoming so obsessed over a fictional character that great of a thing? Makes me wonder about Twilight fans and how they obsess over those characters as well. Then you say something like Edward sucks and they want to literally kill you. Why is there so much hate over fictional characters? It just doesn't make sense.

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Making a thread to complain about neg rep and b*tch about other peoples opinions is just asking to get even more neg rep.

Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

A sasukarin fan? I think I know who that member is but just ignore him/her.

Status
    My booty be gold!

Quote Originally Posted by Edo Valen View Post
    Making a seperate thread in General Discussion for this bullshit is just as immature.
    This is I'm not the one calling people a *****.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mangekyo Muslim View Post
    Ummmmm............pink haired uchihas FTW?
    they could also have green haired ones
    Quote Originally Posted by Melanee View Post
    I was given bad rep for having a Sakura avatar in a topic that had nothing to do with her. Just report it to a mod or admin if it continues. It's called rep abuse and is not allowed, as well as bashing a member for pairings.

This topic is only increasing the chances of flaming and trolling even if you were simply trying to point out something.
    then i will put this thread down
    Quote Originally Posted by uchihaminato19 View Post
    bad repping people for that is just abusing power
    Quote Originally Posted by Yo pappy View Post
    Have I mentioned That I know it's pointless already

the Inspector General sanninuto's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2013
    Thinking is trying to make up
    the gap in one's education

well, no matter the issue one should not forget that its naruhina
    ok, cool

Bear fights can be grizzly saaaaaadpanda's Avatar
    Status
    May 2012
    A panda eats, shoots, and
    leaves.

Quote Originally Posted by Edo Valen View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KonohanoAkuma View Post
    Making a thread to complain about neg rep and b*tch about other peoples opinions is immature.
    Get over it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yo pappy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanguis View Post
    Making a thread to complain about neg rep and b*tch about other peoples opinions is just asking to get even more neg rep.
    These guys nailed it.

Fighting for Peace xCrystalChidorix's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2013
    This user has no status.

I hate SasuSaku myself, but I'd never call someone names or neg rep them over something as dumb as differing opinions.
    However, having that said, making a thread to call out the person who did that, is just as immature. If you have an issue with that person, you should probably PM them instead of making a spectacle.

Also, this is the NB Global Rules against spamming:

Spam: stands for Stupid Pointless Annoying Material/Message and includes all actions illustrated in the list below:

•Off Topic Posts: Posting something completely irrelevant to the topic of discussion or forum.
    •Post Count Raising: Posting only to raise your post count like stating the obvious or answering an already answered question.
    •Picture Replies: Replying to a post by posting only a picture that you consider funny is disrespectful, annoying and considered spam. It falls under the moderators' discretion to also classify it as 'trolling' and treat it appropriately.
    •One word replies or Emoticon or Picture replies: as in "", "Hi", "Spam", "", a meme picture. Only exception is answering a question with "yes" or "no", but still, if you think you know the answer you should also know how to explain it too.
    •Bumping Dead Topics: Bumping a topic that has not been posted in over a month is considered SPAM. If a specific forum's rules note a different time frame for classifying a thread as "dead", that is the time frame that you are to follow. One month is the standard time frame for classifying threads as "dead".
    •Screaming: As in: "LISTEN TO ME, I HAVE SOMETHING IMPORTANT TO SAY". Writing like this is extremely annoying for everyone and instead of making people notice you, it drives them away.
    Personal Problems Threads: If you have a problem with a fellow member you should solve it by using an instant messenger or, if that is not possible, through visitor and private messages. There is no reason for all members to take part in your problems.
    •Threads about other members: As in: 'Who is the coolest person on NB' or 'Who is the worst moderator' are considered both spam and flaming and will be treated as such.
    •Bugging: Towards showing respect to moderators' private time, asking questions like: "pls pls pls pls approve my bio" and "chheeeeeek my customssssss!!!!" (x100), are prohibited effective immediately. Every question like this on Visitor Messages, Private Messages or posts will be considered spam, and will be treated as such by being totally ignored and deleted immediately, or if repeated, will receive Warnings or Infractions. There are stuck threads in every section which will guide you to the NB's How to's.
    •Multi-posting: Posting one post after another in any thread is not allowed. This means making a new post directly below another post of yours (double/triple/multi-posting) will be considered spamming and will be thus treated.
    •Ban-Threads: Creating threads asking why a member is banned is not allowed, even if it is about yourself. When a ban is given a PM is also sent automatically to the member who committed the offense where the reason for the ban is explained. NB's staff have no obligation whatsoever to explain to any other member the reason of the ban and it is our wish that the reason would remain private anyway. However, if you think you have been unjustifiably banned you can contact one of the administrators; this you can do only after you have read our Global Rules and you are absolutely sure you haven't broken any of them.
    •Multi-answering: Answering a question that has already been properly answered is unnecessary and will be treated as spam.

Status
    My booty be gold!

Quote Originally Posted by Sephy100 View Post
    Shit happens. Suck it up. Neg rep him if it's a stupid reason. Keep it moving man.
    has done that before. as i said this person has called me something else in the past on my profile.
    Quote Originally Posted by 7th Biggest OP Fan View Post
    I never understood the reason for people to be fanboys/girls over anything really. Then people getting upset because you like something they don't. How immature can people get. Is becoming so obsessed over a fictional character that great of a thing? Makes me wonder about Twilight fans and how they obsess over those characters as well. Then you say something like Edward sucks and they want to literally kill you. Why is there so much hate over fictional characters? It just doesn't make sense.
    im so stupid should just do that but how do i ignore them?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanguis View Post
    Idc. not like its happened already.
    Quote Originally Posted by ~MC117~ View Post
    A sasukarin fan? I think I know who that member is but just ignore him/her.
    idk how

Orochimaru's Reincarnation Deadai's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Hobby's: Grave Robbing.

I know that feel bro I get some hate around to because I am a Kabuto fan.

Hater's gonna hate I suppose.

Status
    <Something deep>

Life goes on...simply ignore it.

The thread didn´t have to be created.

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by uchihaminato19 View Post
    hahahahah so true :D

Status
    This user has no status.

I sent you a VM (check your profile) and if you want any help just reply to me. I can show you how to put them on your ignore list and if they keep abusing you, report them right away.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... Last»