Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    ٩(●̮̃•)۶ Purpz's Avatar
    Status
    Purpz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    9,335
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ariana Grande <3
     

    Username Change was stupid

    Sorry if its in the wrong section didn't really know where to type this but yeah seriously why was this added in? not only am I going to not know who members are but I stuffed up my name. I wanted to change my custom title to "Konan is a badass" but not knowing of this Username change I typed it into the wrong spot now im stuck with this as my name. Not only that but before they had 5 changes now it says ive used 1 out of 1 so I cant change it back not really anything to discuss just wanted to let that out
     
         

  2. #2
    Senior Member -Frost Knight-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Frost Knight- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    The guy on the roof....with a sniper on my hand saying:Hi
    Posts
    2,022
    Post Thanks / Like
    O_O So can you stop stalking
    me now?
     

    Re: Username Change was stupid

    Quote Originally Posted by Konan is a Badass View Post
    Sorry if its in the wrong section didn't really know where to type this but yeah seriously why was this added in? not only am I going to not know who members are but I stuffed up my name. I wanted to change my custom title to "Konan is a badass" but not knowing of this Username change I typed it into the wrong spot now im stuck with this as my name. Not only that but before they had 5 changes now it says ive used 1 out of 1 so I cant change it back not really anything to discuss just wanted to let that out
    Where did you changed it? I tried searching for it but I didnt find it.
     
         

  3. #3
    That's the motto. Fraze's Avatar
    Status
    Fraze is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Brinstar
    Posts
    1,305
    Post Thanks / Like
    When the going gets weird, the
    weird turn pro.
     



    Re: Username Change was stupid

    Quote Originally Posted by Konan is a Badass View Post
    not really anything to discuss just wanted to let that out
    Okay then..
     
         

  4. #4
    Lady Fabulous Captain Luffy's Avatar
    Status
    Captain Luffy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The Path to Suffering
    Posts
    178
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's rock the world, baby!
     

    Re: Username Change was stupid

    Quote Originally Posted by -Frost Knight- View Post
    Where did you changed it? I tried searching for it but I didnt find it.
    User CP --> Edit Profile.
     
         

  5. #5
    Kuroh's Avatar
    Status
    Kuroh is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    305
    Posts
    13,541
    Post Thanks / Like
    Must be out your cranium, to
    even try and aim at this, I
    can't be a Satanist I don't
    know who Satan is
     



    Re: Username Change was stupid

    Quote Originally Posted by Konan is a Badass View Post
    Sorry if its in the wrong section didn't really know where to type this but yeah seriously why was this added in? not only am I going to not know who members are but I stuffed up my name. I wanted to change my custom title to "Konan is a badass" but not knowing of this Username change I typed it into the wrong spot now im stuck with this as my name. Not only that but before they had 5 changes now it says ive used 1 out of 1 so I cant change it back not really anything to discuss just wanted to let that out
    Only premium members can change their usernames.
     
         

  6. #6
    Lady Fabulous Captain Luffy's Avatar
    Status
    Captain Luffy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The Path to Suffering
    Posts
    178
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's rock the world, baby!
     

    Re: Username Change was stupid

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuroh View Post
    Only premium members can change their usernames.
    I can change my username I changed it yesterday. And I'm not premium.
     
         

  7. #7
    . MellowHype's Avatar
    Status
    MellowHype is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    (▰˘◡˘▰)
    Posts
    4,322
    Post Thanks / Like
    bleep
     

    Re: Username Change was stupid

    I seriously cannot tell who is who anymore with all these damn name changes.
     
         

  8. #8
    Sublime
    Guest

    Re: Username Change was stupid

    Did you change it while you were a premium member? Or using the Username Change glitch from the day before?
     
         

  • #9
    NY Knicks fan dominicansharingan's Avatar
    Status
    dominicansharingan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Bronx
    Posts
    1,678
    Post Thanks / Like
    WORLDSTAR!!!!!!!
     

    Re: Username Change was stupid

    Konan is a badass hahahahaha
     
         

  • #10
    >.> meh. This name sucks.. Voltron's Avatar
    Status
    Voltron is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    5,829
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fat monkeys cause red
    tablecloths to explode
     

    Re: Username Change was stupid

    He probably did it from the username glitch..... PM zise about it.... he should be able to help...
     
         

  • #11
    Kuroh's Avatar
    Status
    Kuroh is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    305
    Posts
    13,541
    Post Thanks / Like
    Must be out your cranium, to
    even try and aim at this, I
    can't be a Satanist I don't
    know who Satan is
     



    Re: Username Change was stupid

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Luffy View Post
    I can change my username I changed it yesterday. And I'm not premium.
    Read here: http://narutobase.net/forums/showthr...3#post10571653

    It was probably when there were technical issues, which the admins fixed already.
    http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=332506
     
         
    Last edited by Kuroh; 03-05-2013 at 01:56 PM.

  • #12
    ٩(●̮̃•)۶ Purpz's Avatar
    Status
    Purpz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    9,335
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ariana Grande <3
     

    Re: Username Change was stupid

    Quote Originally Posted by Sublime View Post
    Did you change it while you were a premium member? Or using the Username Change glitch from the day before?
    I was never a premium member so probably from the glitch the day before
     
         

  • #13
    Prince of Madness CurseSealofEarth's Avatar
    Status
    CurseSealofEarth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    In a cage. As you observed.
    Posts
    5,228
    Post Thanks / Like
    You actually care what I have
    to say?
     

    Re: Username Change was stupid

    Quote Originally Posted by MellowHype View Post
    I seriously cannot tell who is who anymore with all these damn name changes.
    I'm with you, I have given up on trying to figure out who y'all are anymore.
     
         

  • #14
    Sublime
    Guest

    Re: Username Change was stupid

    Quote Originally Posted by Konan is a Badass View Post
    I was never a premium member so probably from the glitch the day before
    Okay, you weren't supposed to have that ability then. PM Rei or Zise and explain your situation, I'm sure they can revert it for you ^.^
     
         

  • #15
    ٩(●̮̃•)۶ Purpz's Avatar
    Status
    Purpz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    9,335
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ariana Grande <3
     

    Re: Username Change was stupid

    Quote Originally Posted by Sublime View Post
    Okay, you weren't supposed to have that ability then. PM Rei or Zise and explain your situation, I'm sure they can revert it for you ^.^
    Okay I will Thanx
     
         

  • Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •