Page 1 of 3 123 Last»
    Banned
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    If my mere presence is in a
    thread = game over

Why is Tia Harribel 3 and Ulquiorra 4?

Kay, I'm not some ulquiorra fanboy/ fan girl.. but it's obvious who's stronger there. Especially if you count Segunda Etapa.
    What was Aizen thinking?

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Some live, some die.

Re: Why is Tia Harribel 3 and Ulquiorra 4?

It's based on Reiatsu levels.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "A flayed man holds no
    secrets."

I'm pretty sure Aizen did not know about Segunda Etapa. Don't quote me though.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Some live, some die.

Quote Originally Posted by HiddenSound View Post
    I'm pretty sure Aizen did not know about Segunda Etapa. Don't quote me though.
    Nah, Aizen knows all.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ulqu surpress his second transformation which his clearly above harribiel

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

1. Like others have said, idt Aizen knew about Ulquiorra's second stage.
    2. Harribel was the only Arrancar that was a Vasto Lorde before being recruited into the Espada. Maybe that's why. Idk.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

And I was very wierded out that Cayote Starkk was number 1. I mean, cmon man we're talking about Ulqu here.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Got a little sick, sorry in
    advance if I don't answer your
    messages or reply to threads;
    will get to it ASAP!

Quote Originally Posted by Moe22 View Post
    And I was very wierded out that Cayote Starkk was number 1. I mean, cmon man we're talking about Ulqu here.
    Sorry, Starrk beats any form of Ulquiorra...

THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD accept pain's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Come And Join My Pain

ulquorra is the most powerful espada

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Halibel was #3 because she as stronger than him...

Segunda Etapa made him powerful, but people need to quit hyping that shit up. Any of the top three Espada could have killed Ichigo like Ulquiorra did:
    http://www.mangapanda.com/94-803-5/b...apter-349.html
    http://www.mangapanda.com/94-803-6/b...apter-349.html (Yeah...he's basically dead.)
    Just because he did it first makes no difference. Even with SE Ulquiorra wouldn't be able to kill Stark, Barragan, or Halibel. He may have a good fight with Halibel and pull an upset, but that's about it.

People think they can use Ulquiorra vs Ichigo to compare him to Stark, Barragan, and Halibel. Uhh no. Think again.

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Crack kills, so watch out for
    it...

Maybe Aizen liked her better...

The "Nice-Guy" [Pose] AfricanProdigy's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status.......or Do They?
    Suigetsu, Kakashi, Deidara,
    Nagato FTW

Ulquiorra should be the Primera because even in his unreleased state, he could easily handle a hollowfied Ichigo using Bankai, albeit minor sword damage and cracks. Plus he has a second transformation. Personally I'd also pit Halibel at Segunda: Starrk sucked major ass against Kyoraku, Rose and Love and IDC if he wasn't trying at all, when you're the Primera you gotta live up to the title and obviously he didn't.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ulquirroa Seemed so strong cos ichigo was weak, He was mid/weak captain level when he fought ulquiorra, so we were watching/reading from his perspective thats why ulq seemed so strong and fast....and then when we were watching the other fights with stronger fighters on both sides. Halibel, stark and that king(have no clue of his name), would have not been so overpowering obviously because they're fighting stronger opponents

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    will get to it ASAP!

Quote Originally Posted by AfricanProdigy View Post
    Ulquiorra should be the Primera because even in his unreleased state, he could easily handle a hollowfied Ichigo using Bankai, albeit minor sword damage and cracks. Plus he has a second transformation. Personally I'd also pit Halibel at Segunda: Starrk sucked major ass against Kyoraku, Rose and Love and IDC if he wasn't trying at all, when you're the Primera you gotta live up to the title and obviously he didn't.
    Ummm how did Stark not live up to his title? He went up against FOUR CAPTAINS, two of which were Vizards on top of that. No other character, besides Aizen, has been seen doing so. Ulquiorra lost to a full Hollow Ichigo, which most likely wouldn't have been much of a challenge against Starrk's opponents.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Beshawa!

To answer you guys question.

Aizen didnt know

Quote Originally Posted by Ausar View Post
    Ummm how did Stark not live up to his title? He went up against FOUR CAPTAINS, two of which were Vizards on top of that. No other character, besides Aizen, has been seen doing so. Ulquiorra lost to a full Hollow Ichigo, which most likely wouldn't have been much of a challenge against Starrk's opponents.
    Quote Originally Posted by NLee View Post

Segunda Etapa made him powerful, but people need to quit hyping that shit up. Any of the top three Espada could have killed Ichigo like Ulquiorra did:
    http://www.mangapanda.com/94-803-6/b...apter-349.html (Yeah...he's basically dead.)
    Just because he did it first makes no difference. Even with SE Ulquiorra wouldn't be able to kill Stark, Barragan, or Halibel. He may have a good fight with Halibel and pull an upset, but that's about it.

People think they can use Ulquiorra vs Ichigo to compare him to Stark, Barragan, and Halibel. Uhh no. Think again.
    Your.. Kidding right? Somebody who took a Arrow made out of Cero that blew up a whole area and crushed it with his bare hands...? somebody who.. WITH THE SWING OF HIS SWORD.. Cause a huge piece of rock slab up..... somebody who not only have strong SWORD play but is a MONSTER and physically strong... Not only that but somebody who has cero thats WAY too strong.. Vs... A girl who.. Uses Cascade? Your shitten me right? Cause Ichigo Hollow Form would DEMOLISH her.. with little to NO effort.. like PLEASE... Ulq would defeat her.. Little-Mid Difficulty.. Ichigo would... LOL.. OMG.. Ichigo would use stark as a chew toy.. Hollow ichigo i mean..

Like seriously... his coyote attacks didnt even kill you.. just damaged you... His rapid gun fire... LMAO!.. As seen. Ulq was the fastest Espada and ichigo was faster.. he would have no problem gettn out of that.... So Ulq would win Vs. Stark Mid Dif.... like do you really think Stark can dodge or tank ulq arrow attack? lol.. smh this concludes that...

if anything Baragon should be #1 cause he had no weakness.

plɹoʍ pǝʇɹǝʌuı oʇ ǝɯoɔlǝʍ bl4ckJack's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2012
    when Im with U ...the only place I want to be is CLOSER !
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sandboxed QQ

Quote Originally Posted by Temporary Account View Post
    It's based on Reiatsu levels.
    ummm .. I dont think so Ulq has a very unique reiatsu and its very powerful one !

Quote Originally Posted by Temporary Account View Post
    Nah, Aizen knows all.
    agree with you 100% ... Aizen is baws :D

Quote Originally Posted by Yusuke Urameshi View Post
    1. Like others have said, idt Aizen knew about Ulquiorra's second stage.
    2. Harribel was the only Arrancar that was a Vasto Lorde before being recruited into the Espada. Maybe that's why. Idk.
    Thats a interesting fact ... i dint know that ..thank you ... maybe a good reason for no 3

Correction : people dont think hes strong for that .... the reason was Full Hollow Ichigo :D
    Im not gonna bother about ranking ... I just want to add some of my points ...

Stark definitely very Strong ... there is no point arguing ...
    Barragan's power was unique too ...

now ... if u really want a one on one ... then second release ulq is above Halibel ...

Halibels strength lies in a different zone .. remember what Barragan said about every Espadas characteristic ... Halibel's is Sacrifice ... So In a large team fight .. Halibel is stronger than any other Espada ( the more subordinate / friend dies .. more Sacrifice .. so she becomes more powerful ) ... thats the difference between those two.

And people who think Full Hollow Ichigo was weak .. they should re-read/re-watch manga/anime ... He was on whole new Level ... I believe he would destroy many strong characters ( yes Halibel too ) like he destroyed Ulq ... In that state Ichigo dont have any sense / hesitation .. he only goes for kill .. which is very dangerous ... and we all saw what happened .. its not becoz Ulq was weak .. but Ichigo was way stronger

Quote Originally Posted by Jetapo View Post
    Maybe Aizen liked her better...
    lol good reason

Quote Originally Posted by Two View Post
    Ulquirroa Seemed so strong cos ichigo was weak, He was mid/weak captain level when he fought ulquiorra, so we were watching/reading from his perspective thats why ulq seemed so strong and fast.... and then when we were watching the other fights with stronger fighters on both sides. Halibel, stark and that king(have no clue of his name), would have not been so overpowering obviously because they're fighting stronger opponents
    Your post is good but I disagree in some points ...
    Ichigo was not weak at all ( Full Masked form was by far strongest Ichigo form that time ) and we all know Ichigo is normal Captain level not mid captain ( then again who are mid captains ?? if u mean Komamaru .. ichigo is way stronger than him sorry )

Yes Ulq is one of the Fastest Char ... No doubt about it
    Yes other was fighting against stronger opponent ... So as Ulq ... while other captains was dodging Cero ... Masked Ichigo just deflected Ulq cero with pretty ease ( not Oscuras ) ...

First part ... Very True .. Stark was definitely very strong .. people who argue ..dont know what they are saying ...
    But .. second part not True ... FH Ichigo is way stronger ... u underestimating him ... he dint drop a sweat to beat a Second release form Espada ...which clearly shows how powerful that form was ... that was a whole new different level sorry ...

Quote Originally Posted by Teño View Post
    To answer you guys question.

Aizen didnt know

Your.. Kidding right? Somebody who took a Arrow made out of Cero that blew up a whole area and crushed it with his bare hands...? somebody who.. WITH THE SWING OF HIS SWORD.. Cause a huge piece of rock slab up..... somebody who not only have strong SWORD play but is a MONSTER and physically strong... Not only that but somebody who has cero thats WAY too strong.. Vs... A girl who.. Uses Cascade? Your shitten me right? Cause Ichigo Hollow Form would DEMOLISH her.. with little to NO effort.. like PLEASE... Ulq would defeat her.. Little-Mid Difficulty.. Ichigo would... LOL.. OMG.. Ichigo would use stark as a chew toy.. Hollow ichigo i mean..

Like seriously... his coyote attacks didnt even kill you.. just damaged you... His rapid gun fire... LMAO!.. As seen. Ulq was the fastest Espada and ichigo was faster.. he would have no problem gettn out of that.... So Ulq would win Vs. Stark Mid Dif.... like do you really think Stark can dodge or tank ulq arrow attack? lol.. smh this concludes that...

if anything Baragon should be #1 cause he had no weakness.
    U have some good points which clearly other people overlooked ... that cero arrow was definitely very powerful .. and yes FH Ichigo was very very powerful .. no doubt about that .. people just overlook the facts

and for Stark ... that Rapid fire Cero attack is very powerful indeed ... one of the strongest captain got trouble to deal with it so he was about to use his bankai ... u also overlook facts dude

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by bl4ckJack View Post
    ummm .. I dont think so Ulq has a very unique reiatsu and its very powerful one !

agree with you 100% ... Aizen is baws :D

Thats a interesting fact ... i dint know that ..thank you ... maybe a good reason for no 3

Correction : people dont think hes strong for that .... the reason was Full Hollow Ichigo :D
    Im not gonna bother about ranking ... I just want to add some of my points ...

Stark definitely very Strong ... there is no point arguing ...
    Barragan's power was unique too ...

now ... if u really want a one on one ... then second release ulq is above Halibel ...

Halibels strength lies in a different zone .. remember what Barragan said about every Espadas characteristic ... Halibel's is Sacrifice ... So In a large team fight .. Halibel is stronger than any other Espada ( the more subordinate / friend dies .. more Sacrifice .. so she becomes more powerful ) ... thats the difference between those two.

And people who think Full Hollow Ichigo was weak .. they should re-read/re-watch manga/anime ... He was on whole new Level ... I believe he would destroy many strong characters ( yes Halibel too ) like he destroyed Ulq ... In that state Ichigo dont have any sense / hesitation .. he only goes for kill .. which is very dangerous ... and we all saw what happened .. its not becoz Ulq was weak .. but Ichigo was way stronger

lol good reason

Your post is good but I disagree in some points ...
    Ichigo was not weak at all ( Full Masked form was by far strongest Ichigo form that time ) and we all know Ichigo is normal Captain level not mid captain ( then again who are mid captains ?? if u mean Komamaru .. ichigo is way stronger than him sorry )

Yes Ulq is one of the Fastest Char ... No doubt about it
    Yes other was fighting against stronger opponent ... So as Ulq ... while other captains was dodging Cero ... Masked Ichigo just deflected Ulq cero with pretty ease ( not Oscuras ) ...
    By mid captain i mean more Byakuya Level(or just under)... lol Not Kommamora he's a bit of a joke

Yes he was fast but all i was saying that we were seeing Ulquiorra move, from ichigo's perspective, and thats why he seemed so monstrously powerful, in he same way that when Byakuya first Impaled ichigo that time he seemed monstrously powerful.. I'm not saying Ulq isn't fast, just not as fast as some think.

White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”

Sorry to say but stark was a joke if a full powered getsuga tensho could not hurt ulqiorra whats a 1000 cero going to do? An ulqiorria was the fastest espada an that green stick thing was the strongest moves I seen any espada do besides barrgan death breath stuff..

Ulqiorra should have been #2 an barrgan should have been #1 cuz we all kno he was the strongest..the number don't matter aizen was way off.

plɹoʍ pǝʇɹǝʌuı oʇ ǝɯoɔlǝʍ bl4ckJack's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2012
    when Im with U ...the only place I want to be is CLOSER !
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sandboxed QQ

Quote Originally Posted by Two View Post
    By mid captain i mean more Byakuya Level(or just under)... lol Not Kommamora he's a bit of a joke

Yes he was fast but all i was saying that we were seeing Ulquiorra move, from ichigo's perspective, and thats why he seemed so monstrously powerful, in he same way that when Byakuya first Impaled ichigo that time he seemed monstrously powerful.. I'm not saying Ulq isn't fast, just not as fast as some think.
    ... but IMO Byakuya is Very Close to High captain level ( by that I mean Kyoraku , Unohana ) ... Actually I dont see any Captain as Mid level at all ( xcept Fluffy guy ) ...
    Only I see two tiers ... Old captains and new captains ...
    Old - CC Yama, Kyoraku, Ukitake, Unohana
    - AIZEN -
    New - all other ... and I see all equally skilled ... Kenny , Byakyua , Gin , Shinji , Tosen , Kensei , Soi fon ... they all quite good IMO

And about Speed ... Ichigo's Bankai is all about Speed ... So if he finds difficult to keep up with Ulq in Bankai .. u know what that mean ... ( But lately many people caught up to Ichigo's Bankai Speed >_< ... thats also sad )

OH LONG JOHNSON edo tensai wilmaso's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

the reason why numba 4 espada was so strong was to compare it to the hollow ichigo wit the horns n stuff to pretty much say this hollow form its pretty f'in awesome.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ignorance.”

Quote Originally Posted by Simple Math View Post
    Kubo has already stated this himself so your opinion doesn't matter L

Ulquiorra in your opinion should've been #2. this is according to himself.

He only said that to bring his confidence down.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I See The Truth

Aizen didnt know

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    will get to it ASAP!

Ulquiorra being more powerful than the top 3 Espada even in SE is as BS as Yammy being the 0th Espada in his released state. If anything, Ulq and Harribel would give each other a good fight that could go either way, but neither of them can touch the top 2.

You're also forgetting that Harribel held off Hitsugaya, Lisa, and Hiyori at the same time, who are each strong characters in themselves.

Banned
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    If my mere presence is in a
    thread = game over

Quote Originally Posted by Simple Math View Post
    Kubo has already stated this himself so your opinion doesn't matter L

Ulquiorra in your opinion should've been #2. this is according to himself.

Ulquiorra has low confidence. Whatever Aizen thinks he is, he thinks he is.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ignorance.”

Ulquiorra being more powerful than the top 3 Espada even in SE is as BS as Yammy being the 0th Espada in his released state. If anything, Ulq and Harribel would give each other a good fight that could go either way, but neither of them can touch the top 2.

You're also forgetting that Harribel held off Hitsugaya, Lisa, and Hiyori at the same time, who are each strong characters in themselves.
    all three of them are weak lol hitsugiya is kinda strong..none of them can beat bankai ichigo an bankai hollow ichigo can't even beat ulqiorra first form..how do you expect halliebell to stand a chance vs ulqiorra...lol imagine if ulqiorra came instead of halibel smh hitsugiya would no longer be around.

Last edited by kotoamatsukami; 03-06-2013 at 05:44 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 Last»