Page 3 of 4 « First 1234 Last»
Results 41 to 60 of 67
  1. #41
    White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    kotoamatsukami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,426
    Location
    some were watching bleach not naruto
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”
     

    Re: Why is Tia Harribel 3 and Ulquiorra 4?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ausar View Post
    If I recall she and Hiyori used their shikai against Halibel. You're underestimating her power too much.
    Naw I believe Lisa only used shikai vs aizen...lOl what power she did nothing but lose...she did look kinda strong fighting one of the weakest captians thoe.
     
         
    Last edited by kotoamatsukami; 03-12-2013 at 12:11 AM.

  2. #42
    White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    kotoamatsukami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,426
    Location
    some were watching bleach not naruto
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”
     

    Re: Why is Tia Harribel 3 and Ulquiorra 4?

    Quote Originally Posted by Horidora Chan View Post
    There is only one reason why Stark lost, its because he's afraid of solitude and when he saw his comrades die he lost focus and therefore defeated.

    Actually Ulquiorra deserved number 4 even with second release.
    wonderwisse was his power once he died stark had no chance at winning lol what you talking bOut?..ulqiorra deserves to be number two we seen he is stronger than stark barrgan should be number 1 or zero
    Quote Originally Posted by Stencil View Post
    Pleas tell me how Ulquiorra can fire millions of Cero's in a matter of seconds.
    thoes cero are nonthing compared to ulqiorra green power stick thing I mean nothing.
    Ulqiorra was physically faster an stronger.
     
         

  3. #43
    Senior Member NLee's Avatar
    Status
    NLee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    7,071
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why is Tia Harribel 3 and Ulquiorra 4?

    Quote Originally Posted by kotoamatsukami View Post
    Naw I believe Lisa only used shikai vs aizen...lOl what power she did nothing but lose...she did look kinda strong fighting one of the weakest captians thoe.
    Hitsugaya one of the weakest Captains? He's a rare once-in-a-century (if not more) prodigy.


    Do you have any idea how fast Hitsugaya's growth rate is? He's been a Captain for less than ~30 years. We just saw in the last chapter that he was the previous 3rd seat. He became Captain within the last ~30 years and still Kyoraku, the new Captain Commander, said that in about 100 years he would surpass him - someone who's been a Captain for hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of years. You do nothing but underrate people to turn the outcome into what you want it to be. First Halibel, now Hitsugaya.

    You haven't given a single piece of compelling evidence to even sway us momentarily in your favor
     
         
    Last edited by NLee; 03-12-2013 at 02:28 AM.

  4. #44
    Senior Member Rojuro's Avatar
    Status
    Rojuro is online now
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    11,743
    Location
    Soul academy
    R.I.P Big Z you'll be missed!
     

    Re: Why is Tia Harribel 3 and Ulquiorra 4?

    Well this is a strange debate

    Strength wise Yammy is the strongest
    Skill wise Starkk has probly the best skill
    Release form power goes to barragan
    Strongest cero goes to ulquiorra

    And tia I don't feel showed her full potential which we may get to see this arc.

    Oh I will go on the record to say this IMO if yoruichi was still a captain she would be the commander now.
     
         
    Last edited by Rojuro; 03-12-2013 at 03:18 AM.

  5. #45
    White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    kotoamatsukami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,426
    Location
    some were watching bleach not naruto
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”
     

    Re: Why is Tia Harribel 3 and Ulquiorra 4?

    Quote Originally Posted by NLee View Post
    Hitsugaya one of the weakest Captains? He's a rare once-in-a-century (if not more) prodigy.


    Do you have any idea how fast Hitsugaya's growth rate is? He's been a Captain for less than ~30 years. We just saw in the last chapter that he was the previous 3rd seat. He became Captain within the last ~30 years and still Kyoraku, the new Captain Commander, said that in about 100 years he would surpass him - someone who's been a Captain for hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of years. You do nothing but underrate people to turn the outcome into what you want it to be. First Halibel, now Hitsugaya.

    You haven't given a single piece of compelling evidence to even sway us momentarily in your favor
    yea he will be one of the strongest but back when he was fighting halibel he was considered one of the weakest captians YOU HEARD ME!!!!..the evidence is in the fights she is not that strong she's strong but not that strong...lol ulqiorra would have raped all three of them in no time an you kno that EASY
     
         

  6. #46
    Member the last shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    the last shinobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    858
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why is Tia Harribel 3 and Ulquiorra 4?

    Quote Originally Posted by AfricanProdigy View Post
    So? Do you honestly think Kyoraku and Ukitake were trying either? The only ones that gave him a hard time were Love and Rose. Now I admit he's strong because he stood up against four captain level opponents but I still think Starrk didn't live up to his name because if Ulquiorra who is supposedly the 4th Espade could destroy a hollowfied Bankai ichigo effortlessly in his first ressurecion, shouldn't the Primera Starrk been able to just kill em all off easily as well? Also note Ichigo in Bankai has 2x reiatsu then other captains using Bankai. But, Starrk easily lost, that's why he doesn't live up to the title of Primera
    thats what im saying Ichigo is the stronger then most if not all the captains and No 4 jump on ichigo where starks had while number 1 had such a hard time with much weaker opponents
     
         

  7. #47
    Member the last shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    the last shinobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    858
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why is Tia Harribel 3 and Ulquiorra 4?

    Quote Originally Posted by kotoamatsukami View Post
    yea he will be one of the strongest but back when he was fighting halibel he was considered one of the weakest captians YOU HEARD ME!!!!..the evidence is in the fights she is not that strong she's strong but not that strong...lol ulqiorra would have raped all three of them in no time an you kno that EASY
    he is the weakest captain by far. and she was having such a tough time with him and the weak visor
     
         

  8. #48
    Rose-colored Path Shunsui's Avatar
    Status
    Shunsui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,214
    Location
    Internet
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Why is Tia Harribel 3 and Ulquiorra 4?

    Quote Originally Posted by Temporary Account View Post
    Nah, Aizen knows all.
    proof? I'm 99% sure he didn't



     
         
    Last edited by Shunsui; 03-14-2013 at 09:58 PM.

  9. #49
    White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    kotoamatsukami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,426
    Location
    some were watching bleach not naruto
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”
     

    Re: Why is Tia Harribel 3 and Ulquiorra 4?

    Quote Originally Posted by Simple Math View Post
    I'm not supposed to adv. I recommend you go read all Kubo's interviews, since everything he says are facts. if you're looking for the one I'm talking about, then it's called. arrancar visored namings.



    seriously, this is still just your own opinion.
    no that facts he would never lose to hitsugiya if he beat bankai ichigo...stark loss to a shikai wow lol.
     
         

  10. #50
    Member Mellorox9's Avatar
    Status
    Mellorox9 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    305
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why is Tia Harribel 3 and Ulquiorra 4?

    Ulquiorra might be stronger than some of the espadas above him, he did say during one of his last moves that he never showed it to Aizen. So Aizen hasn't seen his full strength.
     
         

  11. #51
    Academy Student
    Status
    MrSpoiler15 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    25
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why is Tia Harribel 3 and Ulquiorra 4?

    I honestly think Aizen knew about Ulquiorra's 2nd release. Maybe Ulquiorra just thought he didn't know. Aizen knows everything.
     
         

  12. #52
    Member KakuzuHatesMoney's Avatar
    Status
    KakuzuHatesMoney is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    313
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why is Tia Harribel 3 and Ulquiorra 4?

    Quote Originally Posted by HiddenSound View Post
    I'm pretty sure Aizen did not know about Segunda Etapa. Don't quote me though.
    If you think that then you simply did not read the manga. It just wouldn't fit at all.

    Hallibel was stronger; she got outsmarted. That is all. She was winning the fight till Hitsugaya trapped her. She knew nothing about his techs (which are quite overpowered; give him 100 years and he'll surpass every other captain). Ulquiorra's secunda etapa still isn't as powerful as Hallibel no matter how you look at it. You're basing this entirely on who made the bigger explosions. Think about it plotwise; if Kubo made her release incredibly powerful ceros what do you think would happen to Matsumoto and Kira and the rest? Just get rid of a bunch of good guys just to show she is stronger than Ulquiorra? What's the point of that? The fact is in that fight she was putting in no effort at all and she got trapped in the end; she didn't even bother to move out of the way or try to escape his bankai's ability. I can't believe people are saying Aizen didn't know about Ulquiorra's segunda etapa, when he literally planned everything out and was able to plan ahead of all events just based on his intuition. I'm very sure that Aizen knew about his Segunda etapa when he was ranking Ulquiorra below Hallibel.
     
         

  13. #53
    Fullbringer Bringer Light's Avatar
    Status
    Bringer Light is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    17
    Location
    India
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why is Tia Harribel 3 and Ulquiorra 4?

    Quote Originally Posted by KakuzuHatesMoney View Post
    If you think that then you simply did not read the manga. It just wouldn't fit at all.

    Hallibel was stronger; she got outsmarted. That is all. She was winning the fight till Hitsugaya trapped her. She knew nothing about his techs (which are quite overpowered; give him 100 years and he'll surpass every other captain). Ulquiorra's secunda etapa still isn't as powerful as Hallibel no matter how you look at it. You're basing this entirely on who made the bigger explosions. Think about it plotwise; if Kubo made her release incredibly powerful ceros what do you think would happen to Matsumoto and Kira and the rest? Just get rid of a bunch of good guys just to show she is stronger than Ulquiorra? What's the point of that? The fact is in that fight she was putting in no effort at all and she got trapped in the end; she didn't even bother to move out of the way or try to escape his bankai's ability. I can't believe people are saying Aizen didn't know about Ulquiorra's segunda etapa, when he literally planned everything out and was able to plan ahead of all events just based on his intuition. I'm very sure that Aizen knew about his Segunda etapa when he was ranking Ulquiorra below Hallibel.
    hitsugaya tanked a full power cero from released halibel
     
         

  14. #54
    Fullbringer Bringer Light's Avatar
    Status
    Bringer Light is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    17
    Location
    India
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why is Tia Harribel 3 and Ulquiorra 4?

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSpoiler15 View Post
    I honestly think Aizen knew about Ulquiorra's 2nd release. Maybe Ulquiorra just thought he didn't know. Aizen knows everything.
    he may have known but he had never seen its power as ulq never showed it to anyone.

    ulquiorra is no.4 because aizen must have ranked him that way just to freak ichigo out. halibel is piss weak
     
         

  15. #55
    Member KakuzuHatesMoney's Avatar
    Status
    KakuzuHatesMoney is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    313
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why is Tia Harribel 3 and Ulquiorra 4?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bringer Light View Post
    hitsugaya tanked a full power cero from released halibel
    Tanking means nothing. She almost annihilated him 3 times. She was in perfect condition and Hitsugaya was covered in injuries. She wasn't even moving, whilst Hitsugaya had to run around like a chicken just to avoid her attacks. He beat her because he's a genius. In strength he is nothing compared to her.
     
         

  16. #56
    White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    kotoamatsukami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,426
    Location
    some were watching bleach not naruto
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”
     

    Re: Why is Tia Harribel 3 and Ulquiorra 4?

    Quote Originally Posted by KakuzuHatesMoney View Post
    Tanking means nothing. She almost annihilated him 3 times. She was in perfect condition and Hitsugaya was covered in injuries. She wasn't even moving, whilst Hitsugaya had to run around like a chicken just to avoid her attacks. He beat her because he's a genius. In strength he is nothing compared to her.
    Naw he just beat her cuz she was weak well she was strong but not strong enough no where near ulqiorra if she was as strong or as fast as ulqiorra she would have walked him down with ease an killed him with ease.

    But sadly that no happen
     
         
    Last edited by kotoamatsukami; 03-24-2013 at 01:01 AM.

  17. #57
    Member KakuzuHatesMoney's Avatar
    Status
    KakuzuHatesMoney is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    313
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why is Tia Harribel 3 and Ulquiorra 4?

    Quote Originally Posted by kotoamatsukami View Post
    Naw he just beat her cuz she was weak well she was strong but not strong enough no where near ulqiorra if she was as strong or as fast as ulqiorra she would have walked him down with ease an killed him with ease.

    But sadly that no happen
    Wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong. Thats all im gonna say from now on. Ulquiorra fanboys = Itachi fanboys.
     
         

  18. #58
    White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    kotoamatsukami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,426
    Location
    some were watching bleach not naruto
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”
     

    Re: Why is Tia Harribel 3 and Ulquiorra 4?

    Quote Originally Posted by KakuzuHatesMoney View Post
    Wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong. Thats all im gonna say from now on. Ulquiorra fanboys = Itachi fanboys.
    Yea that's all you can say she was slower as we can see an less power full. His second form puts him pass every espada except barrgan.
     
         
    Last edited by kotoamatsukami; 03-24-2013 at 02:53 PM.

  19. #59
    White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    kotoamatsukami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,426
    Location
    some were watching bleach not naruto
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”
     

    Re: Why is Tia Harribel 3 and Ulquiorra 4?

    Quote Originally Posted by KakuzuHatesMoney View Post
    If you think that then you simply did not read the manga. It just wouldn't fit at all.

    Hallibel was stronger; she got outsmarted. That is all. She was winning the fight till Hitsugaya trapped her. She knew nothing about his techs (which are quite overpowered; give him 100 years and he'll surpass every other captain). Ulquiorra's secunda etapa still isn't as powerful as Hallibel no matter how you look at it. You're basing this entirely on who made the bigger explosions. Think about it plotwise; if Kubo made her release incredibly powerful ceros what do you think would happen to Matsumoto and Kira and the rest? Just get rid of a bunch of good guys just to show she is stronger than Ulquiorra? What's the point of that? The fact is in that fight she was putting in no effort at all and she got trapped in the end; she didn't even bother to move out of the way or try to escape his bankai's ability. I can't believe people are saying Aizen didn't know about Ulquiorra's segunda etapa, when he literally planned everything out and was able to plan ahead of all events just based on his intuition. I'm very sure that Aizen knew about his Segunda etapa when he was ranking Ulquiorra below Hallibel.
    He did not kno of ulqiorra second form I thought he did at first aswell but he never said anything about knowing it..besides ulqiorra first form was stronger than anything she had anyway I think thats the reason aizen left him behind an none of the other three they wer not as strong barrgan was but his power was not right for the situation..lol in his first release he raped ichigo like it was nothing an you gone sit here an day halibel was stronger please stop
     
         

  20. #60
    Senior Member Yveltal's Avatar
    Status
    Yveltal is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,404
    Location
    turn around
    muchanime-verykpop.tumblr.com
     



    Re: Why is Tia Harribel 3 and Ulquiorra 4?

    IMO, Aizen did know about Ulquiorra SE, I mean look at him, you cant keep a secret from Aizen, the dude knows Ulq better than he think he does.

    As for Harribel, come on!! You know what, anytime a Female character is stronger than a Male, people just bash on the female to make her seem weak. I cant be the the only person that sees this. In Naruto, people bash on Tsunade calling her weak, god know if she were a male then she would be treated better.

    Harribel held off 3 opponents. While they look battered up she barley looked like she even had a scratch on her. And imo Hitsuguya did not "beat" Harribel. His only option was to trap her. Not to mention she was already a Vasto Lorde before Aizen recruited her, So trust me she has the skills and power.

    Ulquiorra is strong but his main thing that makes him a challenge for the top 3 is his speed. And thats about it, his speed.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •