Page 3 of 3 « First 123
    Academy Student
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Why is Tia Harribel 3 and Ulquiorra 4?

I honestly think Aizen knew about Ulquiorra's 2nd release. Maybe Ulquiorra just thought he didn't know. Aizen knows everything.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by HiddenSound View Post
    I'm pretty sure Aizen did not know about Segunda Etapa. Don't quote me though.
    If you think that then you simply did not read the manga. It just wouldn't fit at all.

Hallibel was stronger; she got outsmarted. That is all. She was winning the fight till Hitsugaya trapped her. She knew nothing about his techs (which are quite overpowered; give him 100 years and he'll surpass every other captain). Ulquiorra's secunda etapa still isn't as powerful as Hallibel no matter how you look at it. You're basing this entirely on who made the bigger explosions. Think about it plotwise; if Kubo made her release incredibly powerful ceros what do you think would happen to Matsumoto and Kira and the rest? Just get rid of a bunch of good guys just to show she is stronger than Ulquiorra? What's the point of that? The fact is in that fight she was putting in no effort at all and she got trapped in the end; she didn't even bother to move out of the way or try to escape his bankai's ability. I can't believe people are saying Aizen didn't know about Ulquiorra's segunda etapa, when he literally planned everything out and was able to plan ahead of all events just based on his intuition. I'm very sure that Aizen knew about his Segunda etapa when he was ranking Ulquiorra below Hallibel.

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by KakuzuHatesMoney View Post
    If you think that then you simply did not read the manga. It just wouldn't fit at all.

Hallibel was stronger; she got outsmarted. That is all. She was winning the fight till Hitsugaya trapped her. She knew nothing about his techs (which are quite overpowered; give him 100 years and he'll surpass every other captain). Ulquiorra's secunda etapa still isn't as powerful as Hallibel no matter how you look at it. You're basing this entirely on who made the bigger explosions. Think about it plotwise; if Kubo made her release incredibly powerful ceros what do you think would happen to Matsumoto and Kira and the rest? Just get rid of a bunch of good guys just to show she is stronger than Ulquiorra? What's the point of that? The fact is in that fight she was putting in no effort at all and she got trapped in the end; she didn't even bother to move out of the way or try to escape his bankai's ability. I can't believe people are saying Aizen didn't know about Ulquiorra's segunda etapa, when he literally planned everything out and was able to plan ahead of all events just based on his intuition. I'm very sure that Aizen knew about his Segunda etapa when he was ranking Ulquiorra below Hallibel.
    hitsugaya tanked a full power cero from released halibel

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSpoiler15 View Post
    I honestly think Aizen knew about Ulquiorra's 2nd release. Maybe Ulquiorra just thought he didn't know. Aizen knows everything.
    he may have known but he had never seen its power as ulq never showed it to anyone.

ulquiorra is no.4 because aizen must have ranked him that way just to freak ichigo out. halibel is piss weak

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Bringer Light View Post
    hitsugaya tanked a full power cero from released halibel
    Tanking means nothing. She almost annihilated him 3 times. She was in perfect condition and Hitsugaya was covered in injuries. She wasn't even moving, whilst Hitsugaya had to run around like a chicken just to avoid her attacks. He beat her because he's a genius. In strength he is nothing compared to her.

White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”

Tanking means nothing. She almost annihilated him 3 times. She was in perfect condition and Hitsugaya was covered in injuries. She wasn't even moving, whilst Hitsugaya had to run around like a chicken just to avoid her attacks. He beat her because he's a genius. In strength he is nothing compared to her.
    Naw he just beat her cuz she was weak well she was strong but not strong enough no where near ulqiorra if she was as strong or as fast as ulqiorra she would have walked him down with ease an killed him with ease.

But sadly that no happen

Last edited by kotoamatsukami; 03-24-2013 at 12:01 AM.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by kotoamatsukami View Post
    Naw he just beat her cuz she was weak well she was strong but not strong enough no where near ulqiorra if she was as strong or as fast as ulqiorra she would have walked him down with ease an killed him with ease.

But sadly that no happen
    Wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong. Thats all im gonna say from now on. Ulquiorra fanboys = Itachi fanboys.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ignorance.”

Wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong. Thats all im gonna say from now on. Ulquiorra fanboys = Itachi fanboys.
    Yea that's all you can say she was slower as we can see an less power full. His second form puts him pass every espada except barrgan.

Last edited by kotoamatsukami; 03-24-2013 at 01:53 PM.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ignorance.”

He did not kno of ulqiorra second form I thought he did at first aswell but he never said anything about knowing it..besides ulqiorra first form was stronger than anything she had anyway I think thats the reason aizen left him behind an none of the other three they wer not as strong barrgan was but his power was not right for the situation..lol in his first release he raped ichigo like it was nothing an you gone sit here an day halibel was stronger please stop

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    muchanime-verykpop.tumblr.com

IMO, Aizen did know about Ulquiorra SE, I mean look at him, you cant keep a secret from Aizen, the dude knows Ulq better than he think he does.

As for Harribel, come on!! You know what, anytime a Female character is stronger than a Male, people just bash on the female to make her seem weak. I cant be the the only person that sees this. In Naruto, people bash on Tsunade calling her weak, god know if she were a male then she would be treated better.

Harribel held off 3 opponents. While they look battered up she barley looked like she even had a scratch on her. And imo Hitsuguya did not "beat" Harribel. His only option was to trap her. Not to mention she was already a Vasto Lorde before Aizen recruited her, So trust me she has the skills and power.

Ulquiorra is strong but his main thing that makes him a challenge for the top 3 is his speed. And thats about it, his speed.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kage Phoenix View Post
    IMO, Aizen did know about Ulquiorra SE, I mean look at him, you cant keep a secret from Aizen, the dude knows Ulq better than he think he does.

As for Harribel, come on!! You know what, anytime a Female character is stronger than a Male, people just bash on the female to make her seem weak. I cant be the the only person that sees this. In Naruto, people bash on Tsunade calling her weak, god know if she were a male then she would be treated better.

Harribel held off 3 opponents. While they look battered up she barley looked like she even had a scratch on her. And imo Hitsuguya did not "beat" Harribel. His only option was to trap her. Not to mention she was already a Vasto Lorde before Aizen recruited her, So trust me she has the skills and power.

Ulquiorra is strong but his main thing that makes him a challenge for the top 3 is his speed. And thats about it, his speed.
    Exactly. Hallibel was smirking throughout the entire fight and suffered 0 injuries till Aizen decided he was gay and chopped her up.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ignorance.”

Quote Originally Posted by Kage Phoenix View Post

An no, no where did it say aizen knew about his secOnd form an if he did kno he never seen its power so he was not ranked by it.. Ad no not only was he stronger than halibel he was also stronger than Starkk...halibel fought three weak ass opponents..hitsugiya dd not just trap halibel he beat her as well thoes three halibel fought are shit compared to ichigo hollow form..speed is not the only thing he has over then as we can see his physical strength was also greater stark showed no physical strength halibel showed a little bit...she could not even beat Lisa by her self Lisa won't even do her sword release I believe smh.

Exactly. Hallibel was smirking throughout the entire fight and suffered 0 injuries till Aizen decided he was gay and chopped her up.
    Correction: I believe aizen cut her down because she was to weak I believe he said that him self.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by kotoamatsukami View Post
    An no, no where did it say aizen knew about his secOnd form an if he did kno he never seen its power so he was not ranked by it.. Ad no not only was he stronger than halibel he was also stronger than Starkk...halibel fought three weak ass opponents..hitsugiya dd not just trap halibel he beat her as well thoes three halibel fought are shit compared to ichigo hollow form..speed is not the only thing he has over then as we can see his physical strength was also greater stark showed no physical strength halibel showed a little bit...she could not even beat Lisa by her self Lisa won't even do her sword release I believe smh.

Correction: I believe aizen cut her down because she was to weak I believe he said that him self.
    He was talking about the rest of the Espada as well. She was the last one living.

Page 3 of 3 « First 123