Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

4th Hokage used Hermit Mode!

Can anyone provide some profound insight on this statement?

Think of the people who signed the "scroll contract", that showed Naruto, Jiriya and Minato (4th Hokage) all being on it!!

What are the techniques Jiriya learned from the frogs?
    What techniques do you think Minato learned!??!?!

I refuse to think that The 4th new Hermit Mode, or that Naruto will for that matter.

I do think that that Naruto will learn to use the frogs' techniques... something along the lines of combining rasengan with the frog's chakara...

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

wat an unusal theory

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Thanks

Thanks? I think that was a compliment of sorts. Is it at least a reasonable question?

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

naw iam just sayin i never thought of that but its pretty unsuable as ub highly
    unliely but man i don't know

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

naruto will learn how to sing to defeat pain just like what they did with j-man. or maybe he will learn how to detect enemy that he can't see.

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think the reason why Sasuke is fighting 8 tails is because we are supposed to see how the Sharringan is able to control all the mythical beasts. We had a taste of that when Sasuke entered Naruto's subconscience when they finally remet, and held back the Fox's powers.

Once we see the eyes in action, we will be able to make predictions of what power Itachi gave to Naruto in order to fight Sasuke. I also predict that this power will be in no way associated with what Naruto will learn in his Sage training.

We'll see in what way Sasuke will defeat the Jinchuriki (the weakness will be exploiting his reliance on the 8-tail's powers) And whatever that weakness is, Itachi's gift to Naruto will counter-act it.

I think that Naruto needs to learn how to maximize the Shadow Clone's abilities.
    The sage training will have different tasks to complete. Pervy sage took a long time to complete them because he was one person. Naruto can do it really quickly because he can be however many he wants to. The bad part is that 1 normal shurrikan can dispel the shadow clone... Whats the point of making it then!??!

Naruto needs to become triplets, or even 6 identical shadow clones, where each one is able to hold its own, and fight as if they were the real Naruto. Pein wants to fight Naruto? Well lure Pein to a fight with a Shadow Clone Naruto far away from Konoha, and in the end the clone will vanish, and Pein will have to make his way back to Konoha again...

Last edited by Cash; 07-13-2008 at 06:37 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Academy Student
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by leonmccash View Post
    Can anyone provide some profound insight on this statement?

Think of the people who signed the "scroll contract", that showed Naruto, Jiriya and Minato (4th Hokage) all being on it!!

What are the techniques Jiriya learned from the frogs?
    What techniques do you think Minato learned!??!?!

I refuse to think that The 4th new Hermit Mode, or that Naruto will for that matter.

I do think that that Naruto will learn to use the frogs' techniques... something along the lines of combining rasengan with the frog's chakara...
    I think that since Jiraiya actually trained with the frogs he had hermit mode, but the 4th was just able to summon them which is why he does not have hermit mode, and that would be cool if Naruto got Hermit Mode. Just image.... 4-tailed Hermit mode Naruto

Elite Uchiha Officer Shisui Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think Jiraiya can only achieve Hermit mode because he trained with the toads like therealpain22 said.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    jus chilling

j-man was the only one to train on the mountail with the frogs so he is the only one who has been able to achieve hermit mode