Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
    Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I say earth going by the look of the bijuu's limbs.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Xero View Post
    I say earth going by the look of the bijuu's limbs.
    yeah that makes sense... probably earth and lightning

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

that would be an awesome combination.. what new element would earth and lightning make?

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by mihcom View Post
    I dont think sasuke will defeat him... I think they will fight, and the jinchuriki will somehow get away... and probably later he will join front with naruto against akatsuki...

actually i don't think that will happen, i thought the 8-tailed beasts had something towards the kyuubi.

and besides.. madara guaranteed that sasuke will take care of the 8tailed beasts.. so i guess that also will happen..
    sasuke is way stronger than he was fighting itachi..
    and we all know how strong itachi was.

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i think it is darkness
    or sumthin because this bijuu could summon evil spritis and sumthing
    ands umthin inrtetion has come to my atteion
    that 2 biju belong to the hidden cloud villlege
    Kumogakure no sato (雲隠れの里; Literally meaning "Village Hidden in the Clouds"), is located in the Land of Thunder. As one of the five great ninja villages, Kumogakure has a Kage as its leader known as the Raikage. The ninja from this village seem to specialize in lighting based jutsu. Yugito Nii, the container of the two-tailed demon cat, comes from here.
    [edit] Village in History

The village of Kumogakure seemed to have been at war with Konohagakure, but signed a peace treaty with the Leaf Village to end the war. However, the peace agreement was broken when a Lightning shinobi named Gashira attempted to kidnap Hinata Hyuga, but was killed in the process by her father Hiashi Hyuga. Many believe that the deed was done so that the Byakugan could be researched, but the Lightning ninjas denied all claims, but demands a shinobi with the Byakugan as payment for the death of one of their shinobi. Originally this was supposed to be Hinata's father, Hiashi, but Neji's father, Hizashi offered himself. This event is what triggered Neji's hatred towards the Main Branch of the Hyuga clan. He didn't know that his father offered himself before, but found this out when he lost at the Chunin exams.

Later, it was revealed that a clan known as the Yotsuki clan lived there and the Eight-Tails Jinchuriki may have been from there.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SAKumono26 View Post
    i think it is darkness
    or sumthin because this bijuu could summon evil spritis and sumthing
    ands umthin inrtetion has come to my atteion
    that 2 biju belong to the hidden cloud villlege
    Kumogakure no sato (雲隠れの里; Literally meaning "Village Hidden in the Clouds"), is located in the Land of Thunder. As one of the five great ninja villages, Kumogakure has a Kage as its leader known as the Raikage. The ninja from this village seem to specialize in lighting based jutsu. Yugito Nii, the container of the two-tailed demon cat, comes from here.
    [edit] Village in History

The village of Kumogakure seemed to have been at war with Konohagakure, but signed a peace treaty with the Leaf Village to end the war. However, the peace agreement was broken when a Lightning shinobi named Gashira attempted to kidnap Hinata Hyuga, but was killed in the process by her father Hiashi Hyuga. Many believe that the deed was done so that the Byakugan could be researched, but the Lightning ninjas denied all claims, but demands a shinobi with the Byakugan as payment for the death of one of their shinobi. Originally this was supposed to be Hinata's father, Hiashi, but Neji's father, Hizashi offered himself. This event is what triggered Neji's hatred towards the Main Branch of the Hyuga clan. He didn't know that his father offered himself before, but found this out when he lost at the Chunin exams.

Later, it was revealed that a clan known as the Yotsuki clan lived there and the Eight-Tails Jinchuriki may have been from there.
    well all i know is that naruto is awesome and since im naruto im awesome

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

dude u just ignored everything i said
    iwas sayin
    harshima senju
    the 1 st hokage
    controlled 7 beasts
    it either be the 3rd tailed beast was a ogue and hid in the sea or the eigth tails was just a punk or sutmhing
    but i find it strange the that the village of the cloud has 2 jinchuri
    the res o the villages .
    Earth village -not known possibly the 7 tails is here and the yonbi and as in 4 tails could not be conrtoul and was a rogue ninja
    and the 5th and 6 tails i don't know where the 2 jinchuri that where the ones
    that deidra mentioned

Konha-nine tails

Suna sand viallge-shukaku 1 tails

Mist village-3 tails

cloud village-2 tails and 8 tails

Status
    May 2008
    its a secret, if i told you, it wouldn't be a secret now ;)
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Miggy69 View Post
    kishi is really funny because at the end of sasuke and itachi fight it is said that sasuke got all itachi's eye techniques right. in japanese mythology it is said that Susanoo(God of the seas) defeated the Yamata no Orochi (八岐の大蛇 lit. "8-branched giant snake") so if sasuke has all itachi's eye techniques the only thing that could defeat the eight tail is Susanoo i think thats why madara sent sasuke after the eight tail
    thats a great observation, i really like susanoo too xD he's like a fallen angel, well not really

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hm well look what I found on the eight tail
    Eight Tails (Hachibi),
    Yamata no Orochi
    (Also known as Hachimata)

Tale in the Legend of the Tailed Beasts: Yamata no Orochi is a Snake bijuu. It has crimsom red eyes, eight heads and eight tails (also depicted to having trees and vines growing around them) and has the power of the Demon world, a symbol of evil. Each head of Yamata no Orochi represents a symbol: Soul, Ghost, Evil, Devil, Monstrous, Kill, The Afterworld and Death.
    Its powers were originally weak, the members of the Kusanagi clan, when attacking it, acted carelessly, using the legendary sword Kusanagi no Tsurugi (Oro’s sword). Because of that, as a consequence, Yamata no Orochi takes the sword from them, absorbing the power contained inside, and becoming an incredibly powerful creature, and finally storing it in its body.
    With the new power, Yamata no Orochi releases an insane amount of dark energy, awakening the other Bijuu and becoming arrogant. Yamata no Orochi proceeds to defeat many of the Bijuu, but when it battles with Kyuubi, it is defeated. The cause of this is simple: Kyuubi has an unlimited amount of power, making even a hole in the Kusanagi sword. As this happens, it shows how tremendously powerful Kyuubi is, deserving of the “King of Bijuu” title. Not even Sarutobi and Enma (I’m not sure how those two are into the legend) could scratch the Kusanagi no Tsurugi. (That makes connections to the Oro x Sandaime battle)
    Legend also depicted it as having a power able to rival Kyuubi’s [in quality], but the fact is, Yamata no Orochi’s does have a limit.
    Situation in the Ancient War of the 9 Gods: Battled 5 times; 4 Wins, 1 Losses
    Wins: Shukaku, Isonade, Kaku, Raijuu
    Losses: Kyuubi
    Fate: Yamata no Orochi awaits a genius of the Yagami (NOT the Kanji of Yagami from Death Note, but Yagami as in Eight Gods: 八神) clan, which is the arch enemy of the Kusanagi clan. The purpose is to awake it [Yamata no Orochi], in order to fight Kyuubi again.
    Since Yamata no Orochi’s power inherits in the Yagami Clan, If the heir appears as the first genius in 1000 years that is able to awake Yamata no Orochi’s ability, it will be completely restored. Once the process is done, the genius with such crucial task will be destroyed due to the true body of Yamata no Orochi resurfacing, which has an all-new power. It won’t be found before the decisive battle with Kyuubi, and will be able to kill no matter of thing, destroy any type of place, and attain infinite vision (as Kyuubi has). The core of Yamata no Orochi’s power is in a kind of forbidden sealing jutsu. As soon as the Yagami clan heir comprehends enough of it, a bigger, much stronger power will surface in the grasp of Yamata no Orochi.
    Japanese Myth Appearance: A super Snake of Eight heads and Eight tails, attached to a single body. Has a deep brown color. It definitely is the biggest bijuu - the lenghth of it is over eight mountains. Originally, it was weaker than Houkou and Nekomata; however, that was 1000 years before a brave warrior tried defeating it with the Kusanagi no Tsurugi. In the process, the sword’s power is absorbed instead by Yamata no Orochi, thus greatly expanding his power. He continues though to be able to use freely the sword in his belly.
    Ability: The legendary sword: Kusanagi no Tsurugi; summoning of evil spirits
    Bijuu Strength Ranking: 2nd
    Bijuu Chakra/Stamina Ranking: 2nd
    Symbolic Element: Devil
    Origin / Discovered in: An old battlefield in Osaka
    Personal notes: Now, everyone knows this one resembles Orochimaru, but what I like is the “Yagami genius” legend, which OF COURSE screams Sasuke.
    More info about Yamata no Orochi:
    There is the story of the killing of the Eight-Headed Serpent by Susanoo. According to the legend, a local town had been living in fear of the Serpent, and the townspeople offered the sacrifice of a young girl each year to keep it appeased. Lord Susano heard about the town's dilemma, and became determined to slay the beast. He exterminated the serpent by serving it alcohol, and then cutting off its heads while it was intoxicated. Between the Kagura performances, this one is the most famous.

Got it from http://forums.narutofan.com/showthread.php?t=57918

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

e putt hat up so many times man

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yea, but even though the part about Oro is wrong it does say that its powers are mostly connected with darkness ect. And in the manga his eyes were hurt by light so who knows.

Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by biancaraducea View Post
    yeah i kinda doubted the sora theory too and how will sasuke beat him?
    pff easily! but still it will be an interesting fight to see:D
    sasuke cant defeat him! aargh

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by YaminoSoul View Post
    sasuke cant defeat him! aargh
    lol it would be funny seeing Sasuke get his ass whooped...

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Once the process is done, the genius with such crucial task will be destroyed due to the true body of Yamata no Orochi resurfacing, which has an all-new power.
    I think it would be very satisfying (personally) to see Sasuke die in this way.

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

wow u really hate saskue

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

No I don't lol I'm just saying that would be the only way Sasuke should die if he is supposed to be killed.. he deserves nothing less than an epic death.

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

like i said u hate saskue lol:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Academy Student
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As much as I can't stand Sasuke, I must admit that he looks fresh in his new outfit. I would like to see Naruto with a new change in appearance

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SerkJeh View Post
    As much as I can't stand Sasuke, I must admit that he looks fresh in his new outfit. I would like to see Naruto with a new change in appearance
    yeah, Sasuke pulls that Akatsuki robe off pretty well, im not really a hater of him though
    i really just like the way he presents himself, his style so to speak ya know, but yeah, Sasuke+Akatsuki robe= the freshness
    and Naruto is probably gonna look like Pimp Daddy Toad Sage when he gets back lol

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SadisticShinobiX View Post
    yeah, Sasuke pulls that Akatsuki robe off pretty well, im not really a hater of him though
    i really just like the way he presents himself, his style so to speak ya know, but yeah, Sasuke+Akatsuki robe= the freshness
    and Naruto is probably gonna look like Pimp Daddy Toad Sage when he gets back lol
    lets hope so :D

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Okay, I've done a little research and I think I know where Kishi got the Octopus idea for the 8-tails from. There is a Japanese legend which refers to the "Priest of the Sea". Here is a little info:

The Octopus, tako, does not only abound in the Japanese seas, it also apeals strongly to the imagination of the people. In folklore it became known as the umi bozu, the priest of the sea. As such it is a gigantic shadowy thing that rises from the stormy waves to threaten the sailors. HEARN says: "Place a large cuttlefish on a table, body upwards and tentacles downwards -- and you will have before you the grotesque reality that first suggested the fancy of the Umi Bozu, or Priest of the Sea. For the great bald body in this position, with staring eyes below, bears a distored resemblance to the saven head of a priest; while the crawling tentacles underneath ... suggest the waving motion of the priest's upper robe. ... He rises from the deep in foul weather to seize his prey." One may read about the umi bozu in the literature about the spirit world and in stories for children, he is represented in the art of the woodcut and frequently in that of netsuke. In "Goblin Poetry" HEARN quotes the following poem about him: "Since there is but the thickness of one plank (between the voyager and the sea) and underneath is Hell, 't is indeed a weird thing that a black-robbed priest should rise from the sea."
    The octopus performs the function of court physician to Ryu-jin. Sometimes he is represented as a peaceful temple guardian, but in general one has to see him as an ugly customer, for at night he walks about the fields to frighten the peasants and to steal sweet potatoes. He has a very marked weakness for young women and lies in wait for them to pull them into the water to caress them there. He has to be considered a phallic emblem and as such he is portrayed by netsukeshi with elongated snout, caressing a woman. Sometimes he takes the place of Kiyohime in the final act of the love story of this lustful young woman and the priest Anchin, entwined around the bell under which the priest is hidden.
    In the bold part above, you'll note that Kiyohime is a story about priest who fell in love with a young women then over time grew out of love with her, out of rage the young women kills the priest. That's the general plot of the story, there are several variations, one where Kiyohime turns into a Dragon, one where she turns into a Snake, and of course one where she turns into Umi Bozu. After asking around I found out it's actually common in for Umi Bozu to be used as a substitute for mystical snakes. I think this is what Kishi has done in the aspect of the 8-tails.

Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SerkJeh View Post
    naruto gets a new outfit after the training.
    problaby a flaming robe because hokage means fire shadow

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

interestingly enough, looking 'hokage' up in a Japanese to English dictionary it gives the definition "hokage - firelight, shadows or forms moving in firelight" rather than the rough translation of "Fire Shadow"...

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

u nerds :D:D:D
    jking
    :no_ignore:
    so what do u think
    though if this eight tils is an octopus i will b mad

Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Xero View Post
    lol he walked up to it and said "i need this" and he got it, the end...

This jinchuuriki looks like he can use his bijuu really well.
    yeah, I hope he can control all 8 tails

and naruto cant even control 4 -_-"
    but thats because the kyuubi is way stronger