298 55.39%
Page 8 of 11 « First ... 4567891011 Last»
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 623 Discussion and 624 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Kurokami View Post
    Batsama said he did a background check on Madara. That means he probably knew that he was the son of the Uchiha leader and the brother of Izuna. Since Tobirama was accompanying his father on the ambush, his dad probably gave him intel on what he might be up against, including the possibility of fighting Izuna. That and it's possible that Tobirama has fought Izuna before but the first thing I said makes more sense to me.
    You're probably right, its just that the way I read it is more likely that they really knew each other and confronted each other in the past. I just find it ODD that younger ones we're more involved and have more intel than their brothers who is actually more superior in combat and skills. I mean its a family business so it is unlikely for hashirama and madara to be left out of such informations. And with Hashirama and Madara's skill they should be well known, it's like being Itachi, Kakashi, or Orochimaru who is well known genius during their childhood. I didn't mean it's impossible for Izuna and Tobirama to know more about each other than Hashirama and Madara, I just find it ODD...

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteknight View Post
    We haven't seen Hashirama use wood release yet, or even hint that he had this power. I suspect that Hashirama does not yet have wood release powers and will unlock them soon.

In these last two chapters, I suspect kishimoto is hinting at an idea that is very similar to one Golda Meir mentioned when talking about the Israeli-Palestinian conflict (I don't necessarily agree with her, I'm just pointing out a quote that I find to be very similar to what Hashirama is talking about): "Peace will come when [they] will love their children more than they hate us." In the last chapter we saw Hashirama's father express the idea that the war will be won when all the senju children become powerful warriors and when all the Uchiha children are killed. Hashirama seems to have a very similar opinion to the quote I just mentioned: Love and protect the children first, then hate the enemy. This change of priority seems to be the big difference between Hashirama and the rest of his clan.

I don't know if Kishi is familiar with mid-east politics or not, it just seemed like a relevant quote.

Madara warned Hashirama, just like Hashirama warned Madara. I think this means that both of them are being honest and both of them want peace.

My prediction is that in the next chapter we will see a fight. The families will start fighting each other, and the way that Madara and Hashirama get involved in the fight will shape the rest of the story going forward.

1) Hashirama and Madara both choose not to participate. I don't know where the story goes from here.
    2) Hashirama and Madara both intervene to protect Izuna/Tobirama from being injured. In the battle, it's possible that Madara kills his own father to protect Izuna (and thus awakens his mangekyo). Maybe Izuna helps and also awakens his mangekyo. I suspect we will also see Hashirama either use his wood release for the first time, or learn to unlock it.
    3) Hashirama and Madara both get angry and join the fight as enemies. This would lead to them each being seen as strong heros, and becoming leaders of their respective clans. However when they formed an alliance later, it wouldn't be as friendly or peaceful as it once was.

The eventual death of Izuna obviously is going to play a huge role in this story. It's important to notice that Madara's brother died, while Hashirama's brother lived. That difference is going to form the basis for the later rivalry.

It's obvious that Tobirama does not die here. It's equally obvious that Izuna does not die in this battle we're seeing right now either (He needs to unlock his MS first, so Madara can take it to form EMS). It is entirely possible that the two fathers die or are injured.

I was really looking forward to this issue, but I have to admit that it was a little bit boring. I think Kishi is stalling, or building up to something big. Without more action and without more plot/character development, I can't give this chapter too many stars.
    I believe Kishi already gave a hint about Hashirama's real power. In chapter 622 http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/622/11 when Hashirama was angry a tree snap (Lower portion of the page) His father told him to calm down. Everybody thought that Hashirama is also the name of Hashirama's father cause they think Butsuma Senju is talking to himself, but actually Butsuma is saying to hashirama to calm down.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by rikudo mode View Post
    It's answering Sasuke's questions. Sasuke asked "what's a village and who are shinobi?" Hashirama gave his idea about the village system as a community that is more important than a Clan,also as a place where shinobi irrespective of their Clan live together and where shinobi kids and other children will be protected. And Madara bought same stupid idea as a place where he could protect his younger brother.
    That's a village for you.
    Yeah... well said...

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

This has probably been said a bunch already, but I love the stone idea (to warn the other).

The fight should be wicked...well hopefully.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Thane View Post
    Good chapter. I actually like this so much more than the so-called war arc so far. Sure, it's cliché, and it's redundant to know their backstory considering what we already know, and it seems like a lame way to shoehorn in Ninja who maybe should have been showed more (Tobirama) and people who just shouldn't be shown at all (Izuna).

Still, Hashirama's flashback so far is much better than every single chapter in the war arc.

Although Hashirama's and Madara's relationship makes Sasuke's and Naruto's bonds seem...well...pathetic. Hashirama and Madara trained together, messed around and planned their future (he...he...heh...), while Naruto and Sasuke went on one mission together, took the Chunin Exams together and just hated one another. I would have prefered it if Naruto and Sasuke had this kind of relationship instead, considering they're main characters and the entire story is based on getting Sasuke back...
    Are you serious" Madara & Hashirama all they did was throw some rocks across the water and spar not showing their full power and talk about thing they wanted to do. Naruto & Susuke always had respect for each other, because of both being the only orphan in a happy to have both parents village(other than maybe Neji). They train together, took test together, went on mission together, save each other life many time and had one of the most epic battle any two 13 year old kid's had in Narutoverse, because they care about each other(with Naruto pulling out nine tale cloak and Sasuke reaching stage two sharingan and using the curse mark). That sound like two people who are closer than friend, but more like brother.

So sorry you need to pick your head up out of Madara & Hashirama lap and give Naruto & Sasuke relationship some credit(because the idea that Madara, who had 3 brother die by the hands of senju, as soon as when ever he find out that Hashirama was a senju, will not aleast tell him not to meet up with him no more, yet alone kill him, or stay with his Brother and Dad to fight is a little far fetch, because they haven't been through half the situations that Naruto & Sasuke been through together in their relationship, even if I am OK with the plot).

Last edited by Rasha29; 03-07-2013 at 06:33 AM.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It was a good chapter and I am liking this memory arc even better than I thought. I was just expecting Hashirama's memories about fighting Madara but this is so much more and so unexpected. Their relationship is very unusual even for a Naruto world. They are not a mirror of Sasuke-Naruto.

About the chapter...we clearly are seeing the masterminds behind the leaf village, Hashirama, Madara and Tobirama, which is awesome...the heart (Hashi and Madara) and the mind (Tobirama). This next fight will be great as we are going to see Tobirama's and Izuna's abilities when they were young which will let us gauge a bit their power. I am also curious about their fathers, especially the Senju one...can he use wood jutsu or is it really just exclusive to Hashirama? (since even his brother can't use it and thus, it's not a senju jutsu). Of course Izuna won't die here but it raises the question...who the hell is going to kill him in the future and make Madara go to the dark side?

Also...expecting present Madara to show some feelings when Sasuke appears because he is like Izuna.

Scavenger of humans sorrow phantomlord22's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Big words, small mind Behind
    the pain you will find A
    scavenger of human sorrow

it was awesome
    izuna and tobirama kid
    senju VS Uchiha next time...
    I always wanted to see the generation before hashirama & Madara

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

well the last chapters really bring in the action VERY SLOWLY.
    What dose Sasuke needs to understand .. well that is a pretty blunt message.
    1st to protect the children/future
    2nd peace between two individuals can be achieved if they can see in each others heart, in the way Sasuke and Naruto can while they fight.
    basically Sasuke will understand and face the same situation/idea as Madagara, and he needs to make his own judgement... and hopefully he won't join Madagara, because to ensure the future u need to make children... and that is not possible in a infinite genjutsu . (funny fact: he need to understand that he has to rebuild the Uchita clan from zero, whit no hate but love, he need to ensure the future of his clan... that means many many chicks )

My prediction for 624 no father can die here because that will mean a child will also die and we know all this 4 children will die. the next episode of magna should bring up a revelation in the heart of the fathers to make peace or a size fire. But then this all looks like Hashirama and Madagara will not see each other again for long time and that means NO PEACE. So actualy Kishi can turn this story any direction.
    worst case scenario: hashirama save's Madagara or izuna form a killing blow and his father gets hurt but not killed

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Most Neutral Member on the
    Base!

From what I am gathering is Hashi and Mad share the same feelings, ideas, and personalities are similar; where Tob and Izuna share the same Qualities and even there fathers possess the same manner of detail. But I do have to say that if it was not for the recklessness of what may have happen I think the Ninja nation might have not been so bad.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Naruto is the best anime
    ever!!

it's interesting,the idea of hashirama and madara were same! but because of their clan one each other are rival their friendship become complicated.i really curious with the next chapter

Academy Student
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordanofthecloud View Post
    VERY good chapter. And was that little Uchiha boy, Madara's Brother?
    Yes, he was. Tobirama called him Izuna.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Does it mean that Tobirama and Izuna spent more time on the battlefield than Madara and Hashirama since they both (Tobirama and Izuna) both knew each other upon arrival unlike Madara and Hashirama (who didn't know each other till their father's ordered them to kill)?

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I thought it was a great chapter for a flashback. I think its a little soon for it to be a death of izuna. Maybe the death of one of the father's or both. And this is gonna answer Sasuke's question because its going to explain how they came up with the idea of the village and how they established it from the ground up.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Interesting stuff, Hashi and Madara seem really cool about each other which makes me wonder y they would clash so many times as adults since they were getting on so well. It kinda reminds me of another complex relationship.......Professor X and Magneto. In the sense that they both respect each other highly and even want the same thing except are going about it differently. Hashi takes on the qualities of Prof X and Madara takes after Magneto. Madara wants peace as well but might be more inclined to get it but gaining power and crushing opposition. Hashi on the other hand wants dialog and restraint. Anyone else think so? Even after all their battles Madara considers Hashi worthy of respect but wouldnt hold back in taking him down to achieve his goal. Also we should all know the kids wont die, as far as the fathers though that could go either way but i gotta admit Tobirama just comes out looking so cool. His panel was after izuna's but he still came out on top, head gear and all. He's been getting a lot of backlash for creating edo and his attitude but i just see a strong, dedicated and focused character. Looking forward to his fight as well as Hashi and Madara's involvement.

Becoming More Son Ryuto Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    As You Watch the World Die You
    live your life, but did you
    forget if the World dies you
    DIE

Quote Originally Posted by sukyyb View Post
    I still don't see how this answers Sasuke's question.. But I guess their story is interesting.
    He asked what is a clan Hashirama answered he can't answer sasuke questions with giving him the story or the purpose of the answer

Becoming More Son Ryuto Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    As You Watch the World Die You
    live your life, but did you
    forget if the World dies you
    DIE

This manga shows that Hashirama Idolized Madara and looked up at him like a big brother and Madara looked at him as a little brother this page expresses that feeling http://94.23.34.161/manga/mangas/Nar...%20View/05.jpg

Selftitled Captain Captain Incognito's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    The good, the bad and the
    Captain.

To those of you saying that Izuna will die, or Tobirama going all out.
    That won't happen, they're both kids and besides Izuna has to grow an adult, obtain the Mangekyou, give it to Madara and then die.

Overall I'd give this chapter a 4/5, it was good and entertaining but the one week break just killed the mood for me.

Not related to this chapter but I have a question.
    Didn't Yamato get implanted into the Gedou statue?
    We've been told a while ago that the Gedou Mazou is the physical body of the Juubi (correct me if I'm wrong), so wouldn't that make
    Yamato part of the Juubi?

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    In The Secret Place of the
    Most High God.

There is no place that it states that Madara's 4 dead brothers were killed by the Senju clan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasha29 View Post
    So sorry you need to pick your head up out of Madara & Hashirama lap and give Naruto & Sasuke relationship some credit(because the idea that Madara, who had 3 brother die by the hands of senju, as soon as when ever he find out that Hashirama was a senju, will not aleast tell him not to meet up with him no more, yet alone kill him, or stay with his Brother and Dad to fight is a little far fetch, because they haven't been through half the situations that Naruto & Sasuke been through together in their relationship, even if I am OK with the plot).

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    In The Secret Place of the
    Most High God.

That is possible. Also Tobimara at least we know has better sensing abilities than Hashirama.
    Quote Originally Posted by tripol View Post
    Does it mean that Tobirama and Izuna spent more time on the battlefield than Madara and Hashirama since they both (Tobirama and Izuna) both knew each other upon arrival unlike Madara and Hashirama (who didn't know each other till their father's ordered them to kill)?

Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hate Fanboys ,_,

I hope the next chapter will be the last flashback for a long time ._.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Was alright chapter looking forward to see were this goes what will happen next wouldnt mind if next week is last chapter of their past i'm so looking forward to see the war-arc again =)

Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

good chapter! nice touch in the last page makes overall good, at that time people won't listen from weak people then you should have beast power to talk and convince the other, so the bettle between senju and uciha will go on till both of them (hashi and madara) has something special among their people, then people will listen them... both clan will come to peace but, still some of them have revenge, it can't be help! imagine, you strive for long time and you got your family and your buddies died before, perhaps izuna is one of them, who has hatred in his heart, to take revenge! to do coup! it's just my prediction anyway

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I'm exited in the next episode but............ it's on a break..... Well.. Kishi deserves it.. Till the next episode.

Sweety!Get Mommy's Bazooka foxyladyland's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Before you change the status,
    remember the censor-bypassing
    rules.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteSurvey View Post
    I'm exited in the next episode but............ it's on a break..... Well.. Kishi deserves it.. Till the next episode.
    omg! its really on a break............aww......i'll really miss it......needs a break i guess, deserves it....

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

This chapter was alright. The end was the best how both of them was like get the f out of here its a trap. now we get to see a fight from the pass before it tells us how this answer sasuke question.