Page 11 of 16 « First ... 789101112131415 ... Last»
Results 251 to 275 of 379
  1. #251
    Academy Student Anupachianimausaji's Avatar
    Status
    Anupachianimausaji is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Bangalore
    Posts
    26
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Case Of Rikudou Sennin Being An Uzumaki [Full Version]

    How come neither of his two sons were Uzumaki, Perhaps the sage didn't have the name Uzumaki, but members of his family took up the name Uzumaki later
     
         

  2. #252
    Chaotic Neutral Sir Derp Obito's Avatar
    Status
    Sir Derp Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    20,054
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has derp status
     

    Re: The Case Of Rikudou Sennin Being An Uzumaki [Full Version]

    Quote Originally Posted by Anupachianimausaji View Post
    How come neither of his two sons were Uzumaki, Perhaps the sage didn't have the name Uzumaki, but members of his family took up the name Uzumaki later
    Rather, the two sons renamed themselves Uchiha and Senju to differentiate themselves during their schism.
     
         

  3. #253
    Academy Student Anupachianimausaji's Avatar
    Status
    Anupachianimausaji is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Bangalore
    Posts
    26
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Case Of Rikudou Sennin Being An Uzumaki [Full Version]

    No, I think the Schism was the Uchiha son's doing. In which case he would have reason to change his name, but not the Senju son, why would he not take his father's name? Moreover, the Uzumaki name after the Sage defeated Juubi would have taken legendary qualities, it would have opened so many doors for anyone with that name. Why remove it then? Plus I am sure the Senju son must have been very proud of his father. What do we do when we are proud, we carry on the legacy and honour the one we are proud of one of the ways to do this is to carry on the name
     
         

  4. #254
    Chaotic Neutral Sir Derp Obito's Avatar
    Status
    Sir Derp Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    20,054
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has derp status
     

    Re: The Case Of Rikudou Sennin Being An Uzumaki [Full Version]

    Quote Originally Posted by FourthLegacy View Post
    Then you didn't read the whole thing. His proof was solid I believed every single word from it.

    If he was an uzumaki that explains why they have such special chakras, I mean look at Kushina and GAARa, GAARA died right away and Kushina still lived and even had enough chakra to create a barrier great thread . The connection was to the shrine and the death reaper unseal was genius, I wouldn't be surprised if this is how KISHI wrote it , also nice pick ups on the small but important things.
    Thank You!
     
         

  5. #255
    Member Xenoth's Avatar
    Status
    Xenoth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    252
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Case Of Rikudou Sennin Being An Uzumaki [Full Version]

    It looks plausible, but i didnt read the whole thing. But im still open to the fact he's not an uzumaki. cool thread.
     
         

  6. #256
    Senior Member Almighty Ra's Avatar
    Status
    Almighty Ra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Home Of Biggie & Jay
    Posts
    1,824
    Post Thanks / Like
    Patience is a Virtue...Being
    tested on a regular puts a
    strain..Don't test this if u
    aint bout that life
     

    Re: The Case Of Rikudou Sennin Being An Uzumaki [Full Version]

    As usual derp u amaze the masses..great work and very thought provoking
     
         

  7. #257
    Member Decimation206's Avatar
    Status
    Decimation206 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    597
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...........
     

    Re: The Case Of Rikudou Sennin Being An Uzumaki [Full Version]

    wow good job man pretty convincing evidence but i wouldn't bet on it.
     
         

  8. #258
    Chaotic Neutral Sir Derp Obito's Avatar
    Status
    Sir Derp Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    20,054
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has derp status
     

    Re: The Case Of Rikudou Sennin Being An Uzumaki [Full Version]

    Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Ra View Post
    As usual derp u amaze the masses..great work and very thought provoking
    Thank you very much
     
         

  9. #259
    Academy Student
    Status
    arv86 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    14
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Case Of Rikudou Sennin Being An Uzumaki [Full Version]

    Quote Originally Posted by Anupachianimausaji View Post
    How come neither of his two sons were Uzumaki, Perhaps the sage didn't have the name Uzumaki, but members of his family took up the name Uzumaki later
    I agree with you...I believe before the advent of ninjutsu...maybe there weren't any clans. The sage invented the sealing techniques which he passed on...which later on belonged to a clan named Uzumaki. I think the senjus who learnt the sealing techniques must have become the uzumakis.

    I have a feeling the sage was half uzumaki and half hyuga. He might have been a prodigy among the hyugas..as he was able to understand chakra while others couldn't and he invented ninjutsu, sealing etc. which in turn helped him take care of the juubi.
     
         

  10. #260
    Kimblee Vs. Kisame Floydical's Avatar
    Status
    Floydical is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In Your Blind Spot
    Posts
    2,546
    Post Thanks / Like
    chillin
     

    Re: The Case Of Rikudou Sennin Being An Uzumaki [Full Version]

    The parts that interested me the most were about the RDS reversal and the tablet. Perhaps the tablet was required for the process to be successful. I also loved the fact that you found that bit about Oro saying there was one other way to revive his arms. However, I don't think it was this method he was talking about. That was way back in part one and Oro had very little time at that point to have come up with the idea. Its more logical that he came up with it between part 1 and 2 considering he had a lot more time to research it.

    In addition, I don't think Kishi had even come up with that plotline at that point. This idea seems to have come to Kishi more recently rather than way back in part one. So I think Oro was referring to his body transfer technique at the time, not the RDS reversal.
     
         

  11. #261
    Chaotic Neutral Sir Derp Obito's Avatar
    Status
    Sir Derp Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    20,054
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has derp status
     

    Re: The Case Of Rikudou Sennin Being An Uzumaki [Full Version]

    Quote Originally Posted by Floydical View Post
    The parts that interested me the most were about the RDS reversal and the tablet. Perhaps the tablet was required for the process to be successful. I also loved the fact that you found that bit about Oro saying there was one other way to revive his arms. However, I don't think it was this method he was talking about. That was way back in part one and Oro had very little time at that point to have come up with the idea. Its more logical that he came up with it between part 1 and 2 considering he had a lot more time to research it.

    In addition, I don't think Kishi had even come up with that plotline at that point. This idea seems to have come to Kishi more recently rather than way back in part one. So I think Oro was referring to his body transfer technique at the time, not the RDS reversal.
    I think Kishimoto didn't think that far ahead during that time, so he's retconning minor stuff like this, take for example the sealed door at the Naka Shrine, it was never shown to have existed during Sasuke's flashback (it was just a carpet on the floor) but it just so happens to have been there when Sasuke and Oro arrived there. Not to mention that he retconned Sasuke to have awaken the Sharingan during the Uchiha Massacre Incident, it's because he wanted Sasuke to have accessed the Tablet only by possessing the Sharingan (thus locking Oro's capability to reverse the Shiki Fuujin by depriving him access to the Tablet) Kishimoto is straightening loose ends to the plot I think
     
         

  12. #262
    Film Z best One Piece film Naruto D Luffy's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto D Luffy is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Amsterdam ,Rotterdam
    Posts
    6,662
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm going to tear a hole in
    Akainu's heart. As for
    Blackbeard i'll throw him into
    a room full of darkness. ;)
     

    Re: The Case Of Rikudou Sennin Being An Uzumaki [Full Version]

    Great theory , keep it up :D
     
         

  13. #263
    Chaotic Neutral Sir Derp Obito's Avatar
    Status
    Sir Derp Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    20,054
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has derp status
     

    Re: The Case Of Rikudou Sennin Being An Uzumaki [Full Version]

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto D Luffy View Post
    Great theory , keep it up :D
    Thank you, I will.
     
         

  14. #264
    Member weixing's Avatar
    Status
    weixing is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    31
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Case Of Rikudou Sennin Being An Uzumaki [Full Version]

    just like kishi telling what is inside his mind... I must say your post is GREAT...
     
         

  15. #265
    Chaotic Neutral Sir Derp Obito's Avatar
    Status
    Sir Derp Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    20,054
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has derp status
     

    Re: The Case Of Rikudou Sennin Being An Uzumaki [Full Version]

    Quote Originally Posted by weixing View Post
    just like kishi telling what is inside his mind... I must say your post is GREAT...
    Thank you.
     
         

  16. #266
    Member animeblend's Avatar
    Status
    animeblend is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    TX, USA
    Posts
    112
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Case Of Rikudou Sennin Being An Uzumaki [Full Version]

    Regardless of if the So6p was an Uzumaki, it's obvious in how the plot is going that Naruto is the next sage of the six paths
     
         

  17. #267
    Scavenger of humans sorrow phantomlord22's Avatar
    Status
    phantomlord22 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Where the Wild Things Are
    Posts
    3,715
    Post Thanks / Like
    Big words, small mind Behind
    the pain you will find A
    scavenger of human sorrow
     

    Re: The Case Of Rikudou Sennin Being An Uzumaki [Full Version]

    this thread is just awesome
    man! If you were kishi you could simply made Rikudu sennin an uzumaki with such a great logic of yours
     
         

  18. #268
    Chaotic Neutral Sir Derp Obito's Avatar
    Status
    Sir Derp Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    20,054
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has derp status
     

    Re: The Case Of Rikudou Sennin Being An Uzumaki [Full Version]

    Quote Originally Posted by phantomlord22 View Post
    this thread is just awesome
    man! If you were kishi you could simply made Rikudu sennin an uzumaki with such a great logic of yours
    Wow geez thanks!
     
         

  19. #269
    Senior Member Super7's Avatar
    Status
    Super7 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Haven with Artemis fowl for a holiday -: Update -: Bulter sucks ass, he took my alcohol.
    Posts
    1,011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Susano'o
     

    Re: The Case Of Rikudou Sennin Being An Uzumaki [Full Version]

    Dude your theories are great, well thought out pieces of work, only gripe I have is you tend to repeat yourself an awful lot, you don't need to keep explaining the same things over and over. Simplify your theories and trust us to understand your point of view
     
         

  20. #270
    True lord of Uchihas the mirror's Avatar
    Status
    the mirror is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    some where on earth
    Posts
    11
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Case Of Rikudou Sennin Being An Uzumaki [Full Version]

    cool theory well, done sir
     
         

  21. #271
    Chaotic Neutral Sir Derp Obito's Avatar
    Status
    Sir Derp Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    20,054
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has derp status
     

    Re: The Case Of Rikudou Sennin Being An Uzumaki [Full Version]

    Thank you.
     
         

  22. #272
    Member
    Status
    enton mode is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    31
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Case Of Rikudou Sennin Being An Uzumaki [Full Version]

    The sealing scrolls should be given to the successor.
     
         

  23. #273
    Chaotic Neutral Sir Derp Obito's Avatar
    Status
    Sir Derp Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    20,054
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has derp status
     

    Re: The Case Of Rikudou Sennin Being An Uzumaki [Full Version]

    Quote Originally Posted by enton mode View Post
    The sealing scrolls should be given to the successor.
    I agree, to Naruto.
     
         

  24. #274
    Member Booty Sage1914's Avatar
    Status
    Booty Sage1914 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    276
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Case Of Rikudou Sennin Being An Uzumaki [Full Version]

    TI'll still say the sage was a Hyuga... It's apparent he had some kind of occular jutsu because if he made ninjutsu with the rinnegan(which I assume he got after fighting the juubi) he's not gonna just beat it into submission with taijutsu, but using the byakugan he could see how the juubi was molding its chakra to attack using the different elements and possible see the attacks before they were made, then using the gentle fist, he could not only attack it, but also seal chakra points along the way. If ninjutsu wasn't developed yet how else could he have fought. We've seen Hashi and Tsunade with the byakugou (3rd eye on the forehead that makes them virtually invincible) but its funny that hyugas except for the head of the family have a seal there. Don't be surprised if hinata doesn't get a byakugou too. And for those who want the eye test look at young hinata and young hashi, they're almost twins, just give her an iris and pupil in her eyes. Even the frog fu is an extension of the gentle fist but it uses natural energy instead of just the user's own chakra.
     
         

  25. #275
    Red-Eyed Killer Saby's Avatar
    Status
    Saby is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Here and There..
    Posts
    5,210
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gloom..
     



    Re: The Case Of Rikudou Sennin Being An Uzumaki [Full Version]

    Your theory is very good and solid, too! During these years in which i have read and watched naruto, i have come to the conclusion that the characters are very, but very complex and difficult to describe. They are not just some people thrown in a story and the plot itself it's so tangled that it helps the characters develop a certain backstory. The plot is turned everytime by kishimoto, so it lets us discover the backstory of each character in naruto, like you did. I really enjoyed reading your evidence that rikudou is an uzumaki, it is very strong. The subject itself of this thread is indeed very difficult to address. You all see, how small drawings in the background or minor details can bring us to such conclusions. Congrats!!!
     
         
    Last edited by Saby; 05-07-2013 at 03:11 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •