Page 11 of 19 « First ... 789101112131415 ... Last»
Results 201 to 220 of 379
  1. #201
    Banned
    Status
    Sir Derp Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    23,492
    Location
    Netherworld
    0834-1917-9840
     

    Re: The Case Of Rikudou Sennin Being An Uzumaki [Full Version]

    Quote Originally Posted by Pervy Kakashi View Post
    Dam thr sage is gonna be a gingerv
    And so? Whats your point?
     
         

  2. #202
    Rikudō Madara lordmadarauchiha's Avatar
    Status
    lordmadarauchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2,154
    Location
    Paris
    "When a man learns to
    love, he must bear the risk of
    hatred."
     

    Re: The Case Of Rikudou Sennin Being An Uzumaki [Full Version]

    please correct me if im wrong but isn't the sage the prefect union between uchiha and senju
     
         

  3. #203
    Banned
    Status
    Sir Derp Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    23,492
    Location
    Netherworld
    0834-1917-9840
     

    Re: The Case Of Rikudou Sennin Being An Uzumaki [Full Version]

    Quote Originally Posted by lordmadarauchiha View Post
    please correct me if im wrong but isn't the sage the prefect union between uchiha and senju
    Yes, but the Sage himself came from the Uzumaki Clan, it was his unique genetic composition (which was altered when he sealed the Juubi inside himself) that was passed down to his two sons. But Rikudou prior to sealing the Juubi inside himself, belonged to the Uzumaki clan.
     
         

  4. #204
    Rikudō Madara lordmadarauchiha's Avatar
    Status
    lordmadarauchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2,154
    Location
    Paris
    "When a man learns to
    love, he must bear the risk of
    hatred."
     

    Re: The Case Of Rikudou Sennin Being An Uzumaki [Full Version]

    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Derp Obito View Post
    Yes, but the Sage himself came from the Uzumaki Clan, it was his unique genetic composition (which was altered when he sealed the Juubi inside himself) that was passed down to his two sons. But Rikudou prior to sealing the Juubi inside himself, belonged to the Uzumaki clan.
    interesting and convincing but no i do not thinks so hopefully it will be explained
     
         

  5. #205
    Wisdom and Courage Honord Sage's Avatar
    Status
    Honord Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,501
    Location
    Ocala, Florida
    Thinking
     

    Re: The Case Of Rikudou Sennin Being An Uzumaki [Full Version]

    Naruto 572 page 12 Kurama says the Old Man(SO6P) WAS tacking about Naruto the one to show them what true power is, The legacy pass on from one Uzumaki to a noter Uzumaki.
     
         

  6. #206
    Banned
    Status
    Sir Derp Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    23,492
    Location
    Netherworld
    0834-1917-9840
     

    Re: The Case Of Rikudou Sennin Being An Uzumaki [Full Version]

    Quote Originally Posted by Honord Sage View Post
    Naruto 572 page 12 Kurama says the Old Man(SO6P) WAS tacking about Naruto the one to show them what true power is, The legacy pass on from one Uzumaki to a noter Uzumaki.
    Indeed, indeed
     
         

  7. #207
    Senior Member Moe22's Avatar
    Status
    Moe22 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,484
    Location
    Narutobase
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Case Of Rikudou Sennin Being An Uzumaki [Full Version]

    How long did this take you ?
     
         

  8. #208
    Banned
    Status
    Sir Derp Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    23,492
    Location
    Netherworld
    0834-1917-9840
     

    Re: The Case Of Rikudou Sennin Being An Uzumaki [Full Version]

    Quote Originally Posted by Moe22 View Post
    How long did this take you ?
    Can't remember
     
         

  9. #209
    Senior Member Almighty Ra's Avatar
    Status
    Almighty Ra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,959
    Location
    Home Of Biggie & Jay
    Patience is a Virtue...Being
    tested on a regular puts a
    strain..Don't test this if u
    aint bout that life
     

    Re: The Case Of Rikudou Sennin Being An Uzumaki [Full Version]

    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Derp Obito View Post
    And so? Whats your point?
    Lmfao he believes that Gingers (redheads) have no souls..smh lmfao
     
         

  10. #210
    Banned
    Status
    Sir Derp Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    23,492
    Location
    Netherworld
    0834-1917-9840
     

    Re: The Case Of Rikudou Sennin Being An Uzumaki [Full Version]

    Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Ra View Post
    Lmfao he believes that Gingers (redheads) have no souls..smh lmfao
    Oh yeah, South Park! lol
     
         

  11. #211
    Senior Member 6thpathsage's Avatar
    Status
    6thpathsage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,180
    Bleach progress - Xcution arc
     

    Re: The Case Of Rikudou Sennin Being An Uzumaki [Full Version]

    Good theory... Doesn't bring together byakugan's evolution to sharingan. You should update that just for completeness. Heard one of sage marrying an Hyuuga woman and it had pretty good logic.
     
         

  12. #212
    BadWolf FearxDeath's Avatar
    Status
    FearxDeath is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,415
    "When I watch this boy, I
    think back to when I was once
    called a genius, and realize
    how ridiculous that was."
    - Orochimaru
     

    Re: The Case Of Rikudou Sennin Being An Uzumaki [Full Version]

    Great work, good stuff. Didnt have time to read all of it and only made it to point 6, ill come back to read the rest later, but what I read so far was great.

    With that said I only have 2 qualms with your theory and the 2nd one isnt really with your theory but with plot no jutsu:

    1) I dont think Mito Uzimaki was imported just to be the jinchuriki, based on how Madara said it her being jinchuriki was a last minute thing because she became jinchuriki during Madara Battle with Hashirama in order to keep Madara from further using the Kyubi, the Battle didnt last the amount of time it would have taken for her to be transported. I think her being Jinchuriki was just a happy coincedence.

    2) If the SO6P Developed ninjutsu and then passed it down to the Uchiha and Senju giving some fuinjutsu to the Uzimaki then how and where did all the other villages get there ninjutsu from.

    Found the answer to #2 here
     
         
    Last edited by FearxDeath; 03-24-2013 at 01:24 PM.

  13. #213
    Member
    Status
    zahari is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    131
    Location
    Bulgaria
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Case Of Rikudou Sennin Being An Uzumaki [Full Version]

    Rep my friend
     
         

  14. #214
    Banned
    Status
    Sir Derp Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    23,492
    Location
    Netherworld
    0834-1917-9840
     

    Re: The Case Of Rikudou Sennin Being An Uzumaki [Full Version]

    Quote Originally Posted by FearxDeath View Post
    Great work, good stuff. Didnt have time to read all of it and only made it to point 6, ill come back to read the rest later, but what I read so far was great.

    With that said I only have 2 qualms with your theory and the 2nd one isnt really with your theory but with plot no jutsu:

    1) I dont think Mito Uzimaki was imported just to be the jinchuriki, based on how Madara said it her being jinchuriki was a last minute thing because she became jinchuriki during Madara Battle with Hashirama in order to keep Madara from further using the Kyubi, the Battle didnt last the amount of time it would have taken for her to be transported. I think her being Jinchuriki was just a happy coincedence.

    2) If the SO6P Developed ninjutsu and then passed it down to the Uchiha and Senju giving some fuinjutsu to the Uzimaki then how and where did all the other villages get there ninjutsu from.

    Found the answer to #2 here
    Yes Rikudou spread the "gospel" of Ninshu just like Jesus
     
         

  15. #215
    AMG's Avatar
    Status
    AMG is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    8,681
    Location
    Tamriel
    Q_Q
     



    Re: The Case Of Rikudou Sennin Being An Uzumaki [Full Version]

    maybe an uchiha and senju got it on and produced something that got it on with something else and that was known as uzumaki? maybe uzumaki is a clan that decended from the 2 or one of the 2 that would mean uzumakis are related to 6paths
     
         

  16. #216
    Rikudō Madara lordmadarauchiha's Avatar
    Status
    lordmadarauchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2,154
    Location
    Paris
    "When a man learns to
    love, he must bear the risk of
    hatred."
     

    Re: The Case Of Rikudou Sennin Being An Uzumaki [Full Version]

    I thought the sage was the prefect genetic make-up of senju and uchiha and the juubi gave birth to the sharingan then the bakugan came along late down the line
     
         

  17. #217
    Banned
    Status
    Sir Derp Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    23,492
    Location
    Netherworld
    0834-1917-9840
     

    Re: The Case Of Rikudou Sennin Being An Uzumaki [Full Version]

    Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry Ninja View Post
    maybe an uchiha and senju got it on and produced something that got it on with something else and that was known as uzumaki? maybe uzumaki is a clan that decended from the 2 or one of the 2 that would mean uzumakis are related to 6paths
    No, the Uzumakis were the original bloodline.
     
         

  18. #218
    Ninja Saiyan God Esheraz's Avatar
    Status
    Esheraz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    60
    Location
    Akihabara
    Ninja God
     

    Re: The Case Of Rikudou Sennin Being An Uzumaki [Full Version]

    Excellent theory! :o
     
         

  19. #219
    Banned
    Status
    Sir Derp Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    23,492
    Location
    Netherworld
    0834-1917-9840
     

    Re: The Case Of Rikudou Sennin Being An Uzumaki [Full Version]

    Quote Originally Posted by Esheraz View Post
    Excellent theory! :o
    Thank you :D
     
         

  20. #220
    Member karay's Avatar
    Status
    karay is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    138
    Location
    Philippines
    busy as a bee. bbbzzzzz
     

    Re: The Case Of Rikudou Sennin Being An Uzumaki [Full Version]

    i love your theory, you really took time for this. a certified naruto addict hehehe. i agree with you that most likely the rikodou sennin was an uzumaki. good job.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •