Page 2 of 28 « First 12345612 ... Last»
    The One and Only
    Status
    May 2008
    This user has no status.

LoL the eight tails says his eyes hurt from the light, but he's wearing dark shades... hope he gets his ass kicked soon

and it looks like he's some kind of octopus beast, not what i expected. Tentacles are not tails.

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2008
    This user has no status.

i think they kinda ruined the whole badass look of the akatsuki cloak... it looks retarded on team hebi is you ask me.[/QUOTE]

Oo u have to be kidding me! how does that look retarded? its way cooler cooler!
    i always thought that cloak its stupid to wear but on team hawk it looks great

Status
    This user has no status.

It's just going to be another boring chapter of talking with maybe... if we're lucky some of the battle between Hawk and the 8 tails.

Pein *might* show up but I seriously doubt we will see any action regarding him, Konan and Madara until 411.

Damb it Kishi... draw faster!

Last edited by 6 paths of Pein; 07-11-2008 at 12:19 PM.

Status
    Jun 2008
    This user has no status.

Wow another boringish chapter.
    Ok so Naruto is going to train with the toads. He'll be safe there for a while. The village on the other hand is screwed. And Sasuke looks retarted in his new robes, I almost fell out of my chair laughing.

Status
    Apr 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by biancaraducea View Post
    i think they kinda ruined the whole badass look of the akatsuki cloak... it looks retarded on team hebi is you ask me.
    Oo u have to be kidding me! how does that look retarded? its way cooler cooler!
    i always thought that cloak its stupid to wear but on team hawk it looks great
    it's just a personal preference i guess, because i really don't like the way it looks on them lol..

Academy Student
    Status
    This user has no status.

if . naruto goes training elsewhere, and pain get to go to konha and then finds out naruto is not there. what do you guys think will happen, fight everyone left in the leaf witch causes death of everyone or death of his team(pain) or retreat cus naruto is not there. maybe pain will find out that naruto is in tode mountain and go fight him there? it will be messed up if naruto comes back from training but no one is left for him to fight. ha

Status
    May 2008
    jus chilling

Quote Originally Posted by Anbucoy View Post
    LoL the eight tails says his eyes hurt from the light, but he's wearing dark shades... hope he gets his ass kicked soon

and it looks like he's some kind of octopus beast, not what i expected. Tentacles are not tails.
    its not tentacles it has something to do with snakes. if you check there was slithering which means snakes. the eight tails loooks like he would put up a good fight but will be defeated after. and naruto is finally leaving

Status
    May 2008
    soundcloud.com/thatguydarron

finally naruto is gona get some power ups :D yeehhh, it may be a lil bit less than wat we expected but at least naruto is getting closer to becoming wat we all knw he can become (greatest shinobi) and also getting 1 step closer to kicking sasuke's sorry as :D now thats a ***** slap i wud luv to see.

ps... it think that the new cloaks look kinda cool on team hawk :D

do you need your neck? squiremarcus's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

I agree that naruot will definitely be safer with the frogs. Not only are the frogs.. erm probaly stronger but now pein has to attack konoha and then go up to toad mountain giving naruto a long time to train
    and uh by the way team hebi looks REEEAALLLY bad in the akatsuki robes

Status
    May 2008
    jus chilling

the akatsuki uniform looks cool on team hawk/eagle with naruto's special shadow clone training he will be really strong by the time he gets back. finally kishi is kinda following the old story in terms of. when naruto first started sasuke was stronger( fight with the demon brothers) then naruto started to show progress (fight with haku) then sasuke got even stronger (fight with oro and getting the curse seal) naruto got a lil stronger(training with j-man) but sasuke got way better(training with kakashi) but naruto called upon a new strength (fight with gaara) and sasuke was lame:D. naruto then got EXTREMLY STRONGER(learning rasengan) and sasuke was in the same place. then sasuke got cursed seal two and he and naruto was on an equal playing field in terms of strength. now in the beginning of shippuuden sasuke was stronger then naruto got his wind element training and got a lil stronger then sasuke defeat itachi gets new sharingan and got way stronger and naruto going to train and will if not better be on equal strength with sasuke.

Status
    May 2008

Quote Originally Posted by squiremarcus View Post
    I agree that naruot will definitely be safer with the frogs. Not only are the frogs.. erm probaly stronger but now pein has to attack konoha and then go up to toad mountain giving naruto a long time to train
    and uh by the way team hebi looks REEEAALLLY bad in the akatsuki robes
    heyyy i think they look ok accept for sasuke

Status
    Jun 2008
    This user has no status.

finally narutos training and sasuke became akatsuki

Academy Student
    Status
    This user has no status.

i think sasuke trying to learn how to defeat Madara he wants to earn his trust and he will do at the and sasuke will kill kakashi first then he will try to kill madara.. sasuke vs madara, pein vs naruto....

Status
    May 2008

Quote Originally Posted by asas21 View Post
    i think sasuke trying to learn how to defeat Madara he wants to earn his trust and he will do at the and sasuke will kill kakashi first then he will try to kill madara.. sasuke vs madara, pein vs naruto....
    erm this sounded ok until u said sasuke will try n kill kakashi i veryy much disagree with that

Status
    Jun 2008
    saraisthebest! #henrikisevil

Now THAT's WHAT I CALL A MANGA CHAPTER. Extremely good. They finally moved on in the series. And Naruto is going to become a beast at Toad Sage Mountain. They may show his training or just have another time-skip because I doubt he could learn as much as Jiraiya within such a short such as a week since akatsuki/hawk is going to attack konoha.

I can't wait to see the eight tails fight. I hope Sasuke looses but we also now know that Sora in the filler arc is NOT the eight tails. *Sigh* But I'm kind of relieved. The guy looks hella tough and Sora would stand about a 1/99999999999999999999999 chance against Sasuke.

Status
    May 2008
    jus chilling

kishi is really funny because at the end of sasuke and itachi fight it is said that sasuke got all itachi's eye techniques right. in japanese mythology it is said that Susanoo(God of the seas) defeated the Yamata no Orochi (八岐の大蛇 lit. "8-branched giant snake") so if sasuke has all itachi's eye techniques the only thing that could defeat the eight tail is Susanoo i think thats why madara sent sasuke after the eight tail

do you need your neck? squiremarcus's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

thats pretty cool nice job

Status
    May 2008
    jus chilling

thanks i do alot of research on japanese mythology and if you check it out you will see alot of stuff concerning the naruto universe

Status
    May 2008

Quote Originally Posted by RokuNR View Post
    Now THAT's WHAT I CALL A MANGA CHAPTER. Extremely good. They finally moved on in the series. And Naruto is going to become a beast at Toad Sage Mountain. They may show his training or just have another time-skip because I doubt he could learn as much as Jiraiya within such a short such as a week since akatsuki/hawk is going to attack konoha.

I can't wait to see the eight tails fight. I hope Sasuke looses but we also now know that Sora in the filler arc is NOT the eight tails. *Sigh* But I'm kind of relieved. The guy looks hella tough and Sora would stand about a 1/99999999999999999999999 chance against Sasuke.
    we dnt knw wat naruto is truly capable of seen as he is the chosen child so who knows if he'll be able to surpass jiraiya, personally i think he will with this training, i remember kakashi saying sasuke naruto and sakura may already be stringer than him so this is very possible.

ps....i think ur sig is AWSOME :D

Academy Student
    Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

The manga bored me...............There isn't any action or anything. Btw , I'm new here.

Last edited by sasuke4life; 07-11-2008 at 03:03 PM. Reason: i mispelled me to be