Banned
    Status
    Jun 2008
    This user has no status.

i think the eit tales would be alittle much
    becausehe does not hae ems
    and that is wat is used 2 control the nin tailed fox but aslo ms
    has a lot of risk imean look @ itachi
    & sora he is sumthing else i think kazuma di d sumthin to his son and well it seems like his will b a long fight

Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

Sasuke's mission

Quote Originally Posted by maxxxmouse View Post
    naaw i think he has gotten over himself and he's doing what his brother did to Madara keeping a short leach on him.
    spot on. Even though I think sasuke is a arrogant a$$, all the answers are right in front of us concerning his motives. After finally learning the truth about Itachi's past & witnessing madara survive the black flames. Sasuke knew immediately he wasn't strong enough to defeat madara. And after learning some of Madaras motives, instead of running back to Konoha he does what he always does, which is whatever it takes to win. He knows he needs to be stronger to defeat madara so the 8 tails is a good place to start. Not to mention by joining akatuksi he can keep an eye on them while he awaits his opportunity. Just as Itachi did crazy things to protect the village and its people, so will Sasuke. Even if it means killing everyone in his way. I can't wait to see what kinds of new jutsu he pulls out against the 8 tails. I'm putting the odds at 8 to 1 that it is an octopus (8 arms not tails I know but come on its as obvious as Lady Tsunade eventually biting the dust against Pein.) Then is will be time for the main man Kakashi, to step up as the 6th and whoop some a$$ until Naruto returns from his toad training.

btw: i think the cloaks suit Sasuke and the rest of hawk.

Status
    Jun 2008
    This user has no status.

finally naruto is gonna train.......I hope he does become powerful than jman after his training .......I hate sasuke ...He doesn't deserve to live ...after all he is a traitor .he betrayued his best friends,betrayed is own mother town betrayed his own sensei(orochimaru)...He doesn't care about anyone as long as he hates someone ....first he was after Itachi ....now he is after the elders and danzo(I dont give a fcuk about them)...If the elders say it was all because of the nine tails .....he will go after naurto ...what a mindless atomaton
    I can't believe he became an akatsuki,what will happen if naruto sees him in tht costume ?

Quote Originally Posted by snakedaze024 View Post
    spot on. Even though I think sasuke is a arrogant a$$, all the answers are right in front of us concerning his motives. After finally learning the truth about Itachi's past & witnessing madara survive the black flames. Sasuke knew immediately he wasn't strong enough to defeat madara. And after learning some of Madaras motives, instead of running back to Konoha he does what he always does, which is whatever it takes to win. He knows he needs to be stronger to defeat madara so the 8 tails is a good place to start. Not to mention by joining akatuksi he can keep an eye on them while he awaits his opportunity. Just as Itachi did crazy things to protect the village and its people, so will Sasuke. Even if it means killing everyone in his way. I can't wait to see what kinds of new jutsu he pulls out against the 8 tails. I'm putting the odds at 8 to 1 that it is an octopus (8 arms not tails I know but come on its as obvious as Lady Tsunade eventually biting the dust against Pein.) Then is will be time for the main man Kakashi, to step up as the 6th and whoop some a$$ until Naruto returns from his toad training.

man sasuke is cruel in his ways .....how can he sacrifice others to acheive his personnel goals

Last edited by windrider; 07-11-2008 at 04:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Returning Sannin master of the sharingan's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2008
    This user has no status.

itachi would be pissed if he knew wat sasuke was up to...

Status
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by master of the sharingan View Post
    itachi would be pissed if he knew wat sasuke was up to...
    Yeah Probably But is cool the way that Sasuke Only use one eye to do the Illusion on the Ninja.

Status
    This user has no status.

ok uncle your a pedaphile..

Status
    Apr 2008
    Don't ever let anyone tell you
    what you can't do, but always
    listen to what you can do.

sasuke has gottin strong, but can he really take down the 8-tailed beast. its just 1 level below 9 tailed fox in power. plus i wonder if the toad sage arts will push naruto enough in his own way, and the new powers from the scrolls that scroll toad and jiraiya talked about.

UHHHHH i hate waiting a week for these things

Last edited by Steinbiz; 07-11-2008 at 04:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Status
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Himura kenshin uchihia View Post
    ok uncle your a pedaphile..
    -__- you are just like your dad

Status
    May 2008
    soundcloud.com/thatguydarron

Quote Originally Posted by Steinbiz View Post
    sasuke has gottin strong, but can he really take down the 8-tailed beast. its just 1 level below 9 tailed fox in power. plus i wonder if the toad sage arts will push naruto enough in his own way, and the new powers from the scrolls that scroll toad and jiraiya talked about.

UHHHHH i hate waiting a week for these things
    who knws if he can, and the nine tails as infinite chakra so i think its a big gap in power anyway

Status
    Jun 2008
    saraisthebest! #henrikisevil

Quote Originally Posted by MS_Evolution View Post
    we dnt knw wat naruto is truly capable of seen as he is the chosen child so who knows if he'll be able to surpass jiraiya, personally i think he will with this training, i remember kakashi saying sasuke naruto and sakura may already be stringer than him so this is very possible.

ps....i think ur sig is AWSOME :D
    Thanks. And I'm sure Naruto will surpass Jiraiya and maybe even Sasuke with the training. I just can't wait to see all the new techniques he will learn. and when he's done, they'll probably test him against Kakashi again and he will destroy him-then rip off his mask, lol.

is chained to a bed ChidoriNagashi's Avatar
    Status
    May 2009
    This user has no status.

im happy that things are finally moving along with the story. sasuke actually got off his lazy *****ing ass and did his job, and naruto is actually going to train instead of crying about how he isnt strong enough to save sasuke. he should make some new friends already and get over that *****. but that 8 tails looks beastly!!!!!

do you need your neck? squiremarcus's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

heck yea at least its finally moving and uh by the way if they had naruto fight kakashi while they were waiting for pein to attack I would have to say that they are stupid lol

Status
    May 2008
    Modbanhammer! saraisthebest

Quote Originally Posted by snakedaze024 View Post

I agree. Sasuke is a thinker, just a very arrogant and selfish one.

Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by squiremarcus View Post
    heck yea at least its finally moving and uh by the way if they had naruto fight kakashi while they were waiting for pein to attack I would have to say that they are stupid lol
    and hopefully i can finally see his FACE

Status
    May 2008
    its a secret, if i told you, it wouldn't be a secret now ;)
    This user has no status.

YAY naruto is going to become a sennin ^^

Status
    May 2008

Quote Originally Posted by 波風 ミナト View Post
    YAY naruto is going to become a sennin ^^
    and its about bloody time too lol

Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

Aren't sages supposed to be wise, smart etc etc?

Naruto wouldn't quite fit in that category.

Status
    Jun 2008
    This user has no status.

Who knows what Naruto will learn though will he is training. He could be gone for a long time and get street smart.

Status
    May 2008

he's gona b in the mountains so maybe he'll get mountain smart lol
    (man i crack myself up):D