Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~I've had enough, there's no
    hope left for this pathetic
    clan~

If you had to...

If you had to compare the 5 nations to 5 real countries what would they be?

The only one I could come up with was Kumogakure = Russia :D

the Inspector General sanninuto's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking is trying to make up
    the gap in one's education

Re: If you had to...

well, how about leaf to japan

Yellow Flash of the Leaf Blitz3d's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feeling awesome

Hidden Sand - Central Australia where all the abos are

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin

Huh...honestly don't get a Russian Vibe from any of the villages...that's interesting ^.^!!!! Anyways it is hard to say for most as we barely know some villages.

Sunagakure: Egypt (Sand...leader makes Pyramids...people wear Turbins....kind of stereotype, but not much to go on)

Konohagakure: England (I refer to the sense of Military dominance they displayed during the 1500's to 1800's as well as having a government system that benifited its people unlike something of the Bloody Mist).

Kumogakure: United States (have diversity in ethnicity similar to the US's cultural blend...also use wrestling attacks....which is sadly a US thing).

Iwagakure: Russia. Their rocky home is gruff like the stereotypical Russian. They wear red like the Red Army (USSR/CCCP). They all seem to be tough guys/ have rough attitudes (Oonoiki, Kitsuchi, and Roshi were all rather rough), and yet down to business (Oonoiki, Kitsuchi, Roshi, and Han). IDK....really don't fit a true Russian vibe, but I can't think of anything else.

Kirigakure: North Korea (Secretive, and had hatred for other nations...also relatively small).

Land of Iron: Fuedal Japan....Samurai, 'nuff said :scorps:

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~I've had enough, there's no
    hope left for this pathetic
    clan~

Quote Originally Posted by KGB Kakuzu View Post
    Huh...honestly don't get a Russian Vibe from any of the villages...that's interesting ^.^!!!! Anyways it is hard to say for most as we barely know some villages.

Sunagakure: Egypt (Sand...leader makes Pyramids...people wear Turbins....kind of stereotype, but not much to go on)

Konohagakure: England (I refer to the sense of Military dominance they displayed during the 1500's to 1800's as well as having a government system that benifited its people unlike something of the Bloody Mist).

Kumogakure: United States (have diversity in ethnicity similar to the US's cultural blend...also use wrestling attacks....which is sadly a US thing).

Iwagakure: Russia. Their rocky home is gruff like the stereotypical Russian. They wear red like the Red Army (USSR/CCCP). They all seem to be tough guys/ have rough attitudes (Oonoiki, Kitsuchi, and Roshi were all rather rough), and yet down to business (Oonoiki, Kitsuchi, Roshi, and Han). IDK....really don't fit a true Russian vibe, but I can't think of anything else.

Kirigakure: North Korea (Secretive, and had hatred for other nations...also relatively small).

Nice, better job than me :D

Although I still would have gone with Russia for Kumo because of all the secret operations, dominance complex stuff that happened in the past but you make a good point with the diversity.

I wouldn't say Egypt because Gaara & co. skin is white. But oh well, close enough

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Been quite inactive...

This ^
    I agree quite a lot with this ^^

Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yeah I see were your going with that