Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 26
  1. #1
    Member Itachi of Akatsuki's Avatar
    Status
    Itachi of Akatsuki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    204
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~I've had enough, there's no
    hope left for this pathetic
    clan~
     

    War in the 20th century

    If there was a world war in 2013 what would you do? Who would you blame? Where would you go? I was reading NY Times and I came across an article that America threatened to attack Iran if they don't allow them to inspect their military bases & labs. Iran supposedly proposed a counter offer to allow them to inspect USA's military if they want to inspect Iran's but USA declined? Why?

    Do you think USA want's an actual war? Why else would they decline a reasonable counter offer? What is USA hiding? Is USA working with Iran behind the curtains to profit from a possible war? Who's fault do you think it'll be? This is how it will go down:

    Russia & China already said that if there is a war between USA & Iran they will side with Iran and Israel will side with USA. That means that UK & Australia automatically have to side with USA and it will erupt into a full scaled world war with over 5 countries with nuclear arms:

    South Korea
    USA
    Iran
    Pakistan

    and a few more countries. USA threatened to invade by June. Are they bluffing? Why does there have to be another war? This one will possibly devastate beyond repair...

    If this is a real war coming... I pity mankind for not learning from past wars
     
         

  2. #2
    Premium User Khallil's Avatar
    Status
    Khallil is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Kyoto, during the revolution
    Posts
    14,162
    Post Thanks / Like
    Must.. Be..... SARAISTHEBEST!
     



    Re: War in the 20th century

    I'll blame USA...
     
         

  3. #3
    Member Itachi of Akatsuki's Avatar
    Status
    Itachi of Akatsuki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    204
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~I've had enough, there's no
    hope left for this pathetic
    clan~
     

    Re: War in the 20th century

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Khallil-Sama~ View Post
    I'll blame USA...
    I blame any country that is stupid enough to encourage and participate in the war
     
         

  4. #4
    Nerd November's Avatar
    Status
    November is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    My Room
    Posts
    6,619
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tired just Tired !!!
     

    Re: War in the 20th century

    It will happen in call of duty 100
     
         
    Last edited by November; 03-07-2013 at 08:48 AM.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Arian's Avatar
    Status
    Arian is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,493
    Post Thanks / Like
    etaf ruoy epacse tonnac uoy!!!
     

    Re: War in the 20th century

    The only ones to blame are the us...they keep causing touble...and make the persians pure evil....and now whole wolrd thinks that iran is a bad country...they would only.profit...of course the us want to rush in there since iran is like the last independant country in that area..everything around them has been already taken over by some way or the other..if it really comes to a world war the only ones to blame would be the us..i like how the average american has no idea about iran whatsoever..all they get to know.by their media is iran being evil and having terrorists....
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member Arian's Avatar
    Status
    Arian is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,493
    Post Thanks / Like
    etaf ruoy epacse tonnac uoy!!!
     

    Re: War in the 20th century

    Oh an they will claim stupid stuff like they did during invasion of irak....and afterwards they keep claiming to "have freed them and brought democraty there"
     
         

  7. #7
    Senior Member Arian's Avatar
    Status
    Arian is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,493
    Post Thanks / Like
    etaf ruoy epacse tonnac uoy!!!
     

    Re: War in the 20th century

    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi of Akatsuki View Post
    I blame any country that is stupid enough to encourage and participate in the war

    How is it stupid? the ones stupid are the ones who start war not the ones defending themself..who are forced to make war..
     
         

  8. #8
    Member Itachi of Akatsuki's Avatar
    Status
    Itachi of Akatsuki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    204
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~I've had enough, there's no
    hope left for this pathetic
    clan~
     

    Re: War in the 20th century

    Quote Originally Posted by Arian View Post
    The only ones to blame are the us...they keep causing touble...and make the persians pure evil....and now whole wolrd thinks that iran is a bad country...they would only.profit...of course the us want to rush in there since iran is like the last independant country in that area..everything around them has been already taken over by some way or the other..if it really comes to a world war the only ones to blame would be the us..i like how the average american has no idea about iran whatsoever..all they get to know.by their media is iran being evil and having terrorists....
    Far from it. I never thought of Iran that way. Having a lot of Persian friends they all say that the revolution in the 70's completely devastated Iran. All the arab Khomeini people that came ruined Iran, all the people were rich before the revolution and look at them now. USA had an alliance with Iran before the revolution and now they're at each others throats. I never think of Persians as terrorists, they're true Aryans with a wonderful background but it's the recent events, corrupt politicians & greedy ministers that are ruining the Iranians reputation.

    I don't agree with your statement that US is to blame but they aren't innocent either. The best thing would be for Persians to revolutionize again and develop a relationship with the USA again.

    Iran should not provoke USA and USA should keep out of their business. I'm against any type of nuclear arms or violence for that matter so if USA want's to take away Iran's nuclear experimentations then they should take away every country that has Nuclear arms
     
         

  9. #9
    Member Itachi of Akatsuki's Avatar
    Status
    Itachi of Akatsuki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    204
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~I've had enough, there's no
    hope left for this pathetic
    clan~
     

    Re: War in the 20th century

    Quote Originally Posted by Arian View Post
    How is it stupid? the ones stupid are the ones who start war not the ones defending themself..who are forced to make war..
    No one is starting and no one is defending. But if one should start the first thing should be to propose a treaty not to fight back. There's no winning or losing in war, there's just stalemates. List one recent war that there was a win-lose outcome.
     
         

  10. #10
    the Inspector General sanninuto's Avatar
    Status
    sanninuto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    wembledon
    Posts
    1,855
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking is trying to make up
    the gap in one's education
     

    Re: War in the 20th century

    well, if that should have happen than God would roar his anger on the USA. who do they think they are?
     
         

  11. #11
    Senior Member Arian's Avatar
    Status
    Arian is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,493
    Post Thanks / Like
    etaf ruoy epacse tonnac uoy!!!
     

    Re: War in the 20th century

    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi of Akatsuki View Post
    Far from it. I never thought of Iran that way. Having a lot of Persian friends they all say that the revolution in the 70's completely devastated Iran. All the arab Khomeini people that came ruined Iran, all the people were rich before the revolution and look at them now. USA had an alliance with Iran before the revolution and now they're at each others throats. I never think of Persians as terrorists, they're true Aryans with a wonderful background but it's the recent events, corrupt politicians & greedy ministers that are ruining the Iranians reputation.

    I don't agree with your statement that US is to blame but they aren't innocent either. The best thing would be for Persians to revolutionize again and develop a relationship with the USA again.

    Iran should not provoke USA and USA should keep out of their business. I'm against any type of nuclear arms or violence for that matter so if USA want's to take away Iran's nuclear experimentations then they should take away every country that has Nuclear arms

    Well i know about the persian history and thats true.but as u said i was talking about the current situation..the only reason iran wants nuclear arms is the fact that they have been surrounded by the us during the last few decades...pakistan wasnt run over..why is that? they have nuclear arms...an a bomb is more of an symbol then an actual weapon..and its there to prevent war...i do agree that those weapons are one of the worst inventions ever but on the other hand it was those arms that saved us from an all out cold war...i would say the us is to blame since they stick theri.nose everywhere just to make their own profits...and its a sad fact they keep making the bad picture of the iranians...i cant ene mention im iranian without being seen as some kind of terrorist...
     
         

  12. #12
    Senior Member Arian's Avatar
    Status
    Arian is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,493
    Post Thanks / Like
    etaf ruoy epacse tonnac uoy!!!
     

    Re: War in the 20th century

    But i agree with your last point..sadly.thats very unlikely...
     
         

  13. #13
    Member Itachi of Akatsuki's Avatar
    Status
    Itachi of Akatsuki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    204
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~I've had enough, there's no
    hope left for this pathetic
    clan~
     

    Re: War in the 20th century

    Quote Originally Posted by Arian View Post
    Well i know about the persian history and thats true.but as u said i was talking about the current situation..the only reason iran wants nuclear arms is the fact that they have been surrounded by the us during the last few decades...pakistan wasnt run over..why is that? they have nuclear arms...an a bomb is more of an symbol then an actual weapon..and its there to prevent war...i do agree that those weapons are one of the worst inventions ever but on the other hand it was those arms that saved us from an all out cold war...i would say the us is to blame since they stick theri.nose everywhere just to make their own profits...and its a sad fact they keep making the bad picture of the iranians...i cant ene mention im iranian without being seen as some kind of terrorist...
    Either every country should have a bomb or none should but if you think about it, if every country did it would be a catastrophe and so many lives would be lost. In 50 years that USA has had a nuclear bomb the balance has been even but if the only developed country in the middle east (Iran) had a bomb every other country in the middle east would feel powerless. Without nuclear arms, Iran already has one of the most powerful military it would ruin the balance if they should obtain a nuke. USA should leave Iran alone, Iran should revolutionize and develop a proper democracy/parliament and everything will be fine. That way USA, Russia, China & Iran will all have an alliance and no one would dare start a war.

    Quote Originally Posted by Arian View Post
    But i agree with your last point..sadly.thats very unlikely...
    Unfortunately yes...
     
         

  14. #14
    Rage of Olympus... Fermion's Avatar
    Status
    Fermion is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Shinigami Realm.
    Posts
    1,197
    Post Thanks / Like
    ”Nothing sucks more than
    that moment during an argument
    when you realize you’re
    wrong”
     

    Re: War in the 20th century

    Why US prohibits Iran from keeping Nuclear Arms when it itself is having enough firepower to ruin half of the world.U are doing a single thing and developing it with every decade and u expect that the others dont even start with that work.If US really wants peace than y does'nt it signs on the nuclear disarmament treaty.Countries like India have already moved a step forward in it and said openly that if US and other developed Nations are ready to dispose their nuclear arms than they will be the first one's to follow them.
    If US and the NATO does that then it will look wise to guide N Korea or Iran about not developing Nuclear arms and even force them to do so.
    and regarding China and Russia I dont think they will get any benefit from jumping in war directly.They are just trying to falsely motivate Iran and when the war would start they would back-off.
     
         

  15. #15
    Senior Member Arian's Avatar
    Status
    Arian is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,493
    Post Thanks / Like
    etaf ruoy epacse tonnac uoy!!!
     

    Re: War in the 20th century

    Well i agree and like your argumentation...but its pretty obvious they dont want iran the way it is either...the wanna have controle there as well..and for that reason the persians must live in constant fear of being run over..but i agree..they should provocate this much. on the other hand i must say that the economics would be far better if it wasnt for all thos embargos done by the western countries...
    Sry for late replies and multipost...im on my phone..
     
         

  16. #16
    Member Itachi of Akatsuki's Avatar
    Status
    Itachi of Akatsuki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    204
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~I've had enough, there's no
    hope left for this pathetic
    clan~
     

    Re: War in the 20th century

    Quote Originally Posted by Arian View Post
    Well i agree and like your argumentation...but its pretty obvious they dont want iran the way it is either...the wanna have controle there as well..and for that reason the persians must live in constant fear of being run over..but i agree..they should provocate this much. on the other hand i must say that the economics would be far better if it wasnt for all thos embargos done by the western countries...
    Sry for late replies and multipost...im on my phone..
    No problem. But if you think about it: America invades, doesn't harm people, get's rid of current leaders, economy rises, oil sells again & the poor will finally be able to feed themselves. What I don't understand is why Iran keeps paying millions to Syria & Lebanon when their own people are starving.

    Iran has incredible potential to become a world leader alongside USA, China & England but only if the current government is over thrown.
     
         

  17. #17
    Senior Member Arian's Avatar
    Status
    Arian is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,493
    Post Thanks / Like
    etaf ruoy epacse tonnac uoy!!!
     

    Re: War in the 20th century

    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi of Akatsuki View Post
    No problem. But if you think about it: America invades, doesn't harm people, get's rid of current leaders, economy rises, oil sells again & the poor will finally be able to feed themselves. What I don't understand is why Iran keeps paying millions to Syria & Lebanon when their own people are starving.

    Iran has incredible potential to become a world leader alongside USA, China & England but only if the current government is over thrown.

    Dont agree with u on that one...while it is true that the goverment sucks the big one since the revolution it is not true that the invasion would save anything..thats a nice idea...but take afganistan or irak as an exempel..far more people.have died because of invasion then during that actual war...thats the problem..u cant just have stranger ruling over some proud country which jas sworn to fight...that would be a desaster...usa couldn do anything about that in irak and it would be able in iran neither...of course dictators andsuch are away but thats where other problems which might be even worse for the people.occur..
     
         

  18. #18
    Rage of Olympus... Fermion's Avatar
    Status
    Fermion is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Shinigami Realm.
    Posts
    1,197
    Post Thanks / Like
    ”Nothing sucks more than
    that moment during an argument
    when you realize you’re
    wrong”
     

    Re: War in the 20th century

    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi of Akatsuki View Post
    No problem. But if you think about it: America invades, doesn't harm people, get's rid of current leaders, economy rises, oil sells again & the poor will finally be able to feed themselves. What I don't understand is why Iran keeps paying millions to Syria & Lebanon when their own people are starving.

    Iran has incredible potential to become a world leader alongside USA, China & England but only if the current government is over thrown.
    R u trying to justify invasions of US.who gave the tag to US to be the savior of Mankind.A country who is itself highly partial in its foreign policies how can sing the chorus for humanity and democracy.
    what has US given to Vietnam,Iraq or Afganistan.just blood of thousands of indivisuals in general.Is the cost of democracy so high.
    If the US is so dedicated toward its policies the first country to be invaded should be China which is neither democratic and nor is nuclear weapon free.But does the US and NATO has this potential?Every Invasion was just for its own benefits and was hided by the mask of humanity and democracy and thats what is going to happen in Iran....
    and I dont think Irans goverment is so ignorant for it own ppl.Its better than loads of countries on the globe....
     
         

  19. #19
    Rage of Olympus... Fermion's Avatar
    Status
    Fermion is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Shinigami Realm.
    Posts
    1,197
    Post Thanks / Like
    ”Nothing sucks more than
    that moment during an argument
    when you realize you’re
    wrong”
     

    Re: War in the 20th century

    Quote Originally Posted by Arian View Post
    Dont agree with u on that one...while it is true that the goverment sucks the big one since the revolution it is not true that the invasion would save anything..thats a nice idea...but take afganistan or irak as an exempel..far more people.have died because of invasion then during that actual war...thats the problem..u cant just have stranger ruling over some proud country which jas sworn to fight...that would be a desaster...usa couldn do anything about that in irak and it would be able in iran neither...of course dictators andsuch are away but thats where other problems which might be even worse for the people.occur..
    agreed....
     
         

  20. #20
    Senior Member Arian's Avatar
    Status
    Arian is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,493
    Post Thanks / Like
    etaf ruoy epacse tonnac uoy!!!
     

    Re: War in the 20th century

    Quote Originally Posted by Fermion View Post
    R u trying to justify invasions of US.who gave the tag to US to be the savior of Mankind.A country who is itself highly partial in its foreign policies how can sing the chorus for humanity and democracy.
    what has US given to Vietnam,Iraq or Afganistan.just blood of thousands of indivisuals in general.Is the cost of democracy so high.
    If the US is so dedicated toward its policies the first country to be invaded should be China which is neither democratic and nor is nuclear weapon free.But does the US and NATO has this potential?Every Invasion was just for its own benefits and was hided by the mask of humanity and democracy and thats what is going to happen in Iran....
    and I dont think Irans goverment is so ignorant for it own ppl.Its better than loads of countries on the globe....
    agree with u ^^
     
         

  21. #21
    Member Itachi of Akatsuki's Avatar
    Status
    Itachi of Akatsuki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    204
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~I've had enough, there's no
    hope left for this pathetic
    clan~
     

    Re: War in the 20th century

    Quote Originally Posted by Arian View Post
    Dont agree with u on that one...while it is true that the goverment sucks the big one since the revolution it is not true that the invasion would save anything..thats a nice idea...but take afganistan or irak as an exempel..far more people.have died because of invasion then during that actual war...thats the problem..u cant just have stranger ruling over some proud country which jas sworn to fight...that would be a desaster...usa couldn do anything about that in irak and it would be able in iran neither...of course dictators andsuch are away but thats where other problems which might be even worse for the people.occur..
    No, I meant invade and establish an independent democracy rather than America ruling the country themselves.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fermion View Post
    R u trying to justify invasions of US.who gave the tag to US to be the savior of Mankind.A country who is itself highly partial in its foreign policies how can sing the chorus for humanity and democracy.
    what has US given to Vietnam,Iraq or Afganistan.just blood of thousands of indivisuals in general.Is the cost of democracy so high.
    If the US is so dedicated toward its policies the first country to be invaded should be China which is neither democratic and nor is nuclear weapon free.But does the US and NATO has this potential?Every Invasion was just for its own benefits and was hided by the mask of humanity and democracy and thats what is going to happen in Iran....
    and I dont think Irans goverment is so ignorant for it own ppl.Its better than loads of countries on the globe....
    What I was trying to say was: USA should invade, remove the leaders and establish an independent parliament/democracy where everyone has a fair vote and nothing is altered to benefit the politicians.

    Quote Originally Posted by Arian View Post
    agree with u ^^
    I definitely should have re-phrased that
     
         

  22. #22
    Senior Member Arian's Avatar
    Status
    Arian is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,493
    Post Thanks / Like
    etaf ruoy epacse tonnac uoy!!!
     

    Re: War in the 20th century

    Hahaha xD nvm dude
     
         

  23. #23
    Senior Member Arian's Avatar
    Status
    Arian is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,493
    Post Thanks / Like
    etaf ruoy epacse tonnac uoy!!!
     

    Re: War in the 20th century

    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi of Akatsuki View Post
    No, I meant invade and establish an independent democracy rather than America ruling the country themselves.



    What I was trying to say was: USA should invade, remove the leaders and establish an independent parliament/democracy where everyone has a fair vote and nothing is altered to benefit the politicians.



    I definitely should have re-phrased that

    And how is that done? by force...and thats the problem
     
         

  24. #24
    J & A YowYan's Avatar
    Status
    YowYan is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    At the Organization, decapitating Rimuto
    Posts
    11,056
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lone Ranger, Sun Gazer
     

    Re: War in the 20th century

    I'd blame usa, bankers, obedient soldiers, and politicians. Not that 'blaming' will make any difference.
     
         

  25. #25
    Rage of Olympus... Fermion's Avatar
    Status
    Fermion is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Shinigami Realm.
    Posts
    1,197
    Post Thanks / Like
    ”Nothing sucks more than
    that moment during an argument
    when you realize you’re
    wrong”
     

    Re: War in the 20th century

    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi of Akatsuki View Post
    No, I meant invade and establish an independent democracy rather than America ruling the country themselves.



    What I was trying to say was: USA should invade, remove the leaders and establish an independent parliament/democracy where everyone has a fair vote and nothing is altered to benefit the politicians.



    I definitely should have re-phrased that
    Is US any type of messiah?If people of Iran are dissatisfied from the current goverment than do they need help of US to provide them with democracy and right goverment.
    People of Iran or any country in general do have enough power themselves to overthrow the goverment and the regime just as what happend in Egypt and they dont need any form of external help.Nothing like this is happening in Iran that means situations are not worse there.
    for sake of democracy flowing rivers of innocent blood that too in an another country is not a good Idea....
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •