Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~I've had enough, there's no
    hope left for this pathetic
    clan~

War in the 20th century

If there was a world war in 2013 what would you do? Who would you blame? Where would you go? I was reading NY Times and I came across an article that America threatened to attack Iran if they don't allow them to inspect their military bases & labs. Iran supposedly proposed a counter offer to allow them to inspect USA's military if they want to inspect Iran's but USA declined? Why?

Do you think USA want's an actual war? Why else would they decline a reasonable counter offer? What is USA hiding? Is USA working with Iran behind the curtains to profit from a possible war? Who's fault do you think it'll be? This is how it will go down:

Russia & China already said that if there is a war between USA & Iran they will side with Iran and Israel will side with USA. That means that UK & Australia automatically have to side with USA and it will erupt into a full scaled world war with over 5 countries with nuclear arms:

South Korea
    USA
    Iran
    Pakistan

and a few more countries. USA threatened to invade by June. Are they bluffing? Why does there have to be another war? This one will possibly devastate beyond repair...

If this is a real war coming... I pity mankind for not learning from past wars

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Must.. Be..... SARAISTHEBEST!

Re: War in the 20th century

I'll blame USA...

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    clan~

Quote Originally Posted by ~Khallil-Sama~ View Post
    I'll blame USA...
    I blame any country that is stupid enough to encourage and participate in the war

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tired just Tired !!!

It will happen in call of duty 100

Last edited by November; 03-07-2013 at 08:48 AM.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    etaf ruoy epacse tonnac uoy!!!

The only ones to blame are the us...they keep causing touble...and make the persians pure evil....and now whole wolrd thinks that iran is a bad country...they would only.profit...of course the us want to rush in there since iran is like the last independant country in that area..everything around them has been already taken over by some way or the other..if it really comes to a world war the only ones to blame would be the us..i like how the average american has no idea about iran whatsoever..all they get to know.by their media is iran being evil and having terrorists....

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh an they will claim stupid stuff like they did during invasion of irak....and afterwards they keep claiming to "have freed them and brought democraty there"

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Itachi of Akatsuki View Post
    I blame any country that is stupid enough to encourage and participate in the war

How is it stupid? the ones stupid are the ones who start war not the ones defending themself..who are forced to make war..

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    clan~

Quote Originally Posted by Arian View Post
    The only ones to blame are the us...they keep causing touble...and make the persians pure evil....and now whole wolrd thinks that iran is a bad country...they would only.profit...of course the us want to rush in there since iran is like the last independant country in that area..everything around them has been already taken over by some way or the other..if it really comes to a world war the only ones to blame would be the us..i like how the average american has no idea about iran whatsoever..all they get to know.by their media is iran being evil and having terrorists....
    Far from it. I never thought of Iran that way. Having a lot of Persian friends they all say that the revolution in the 70's completely devastated Iran. All the arab Khomeini people that came ruined Iran, all the people were rich before the revolution and look at them now. USA had an alliance with Iran before the revolution and now they're at each others throats. I never think of Persians as terrorists, they're true Aryans with a wonderful background but it's the recent events, corrupt politicians & greedy ministers that are ruining the Iranians reputation.

I don't agree with your statement that US is to blame but they aren't innocent either. The best thing would be for Persians to revolutionize again and develop a relationship with the USA again.

Iran should not provoke USA and USA should keep out of their business. I'm against any type of nuclear arms or violence for that matter so if USA want's to take away Iran's nuclear experimentations then they should take away every country that has Nuclear arms

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    clan~

How is it stupid? the ones stupid are the ones who start war not the ones defending themself..who are forced to make war..
    No one is starting and no one is defending. But if one should start the first thing should be to propose a treaty not to fight back. There's no winning or losing in war, there's just stalemates. List one recent war that there was a win-lose outcome.

the Inspector General sanninuto's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking is trying to make up
    the gap in one's education

well, if that should have happen than God would roar his anger on the USA. who do they think they are?

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Far from it. I never thought of Iran that way. Having a lot of Persian friends they all say that the revolution in the 70's completely devastated Iran. All the arab Khomeini people that came ruined Iran, all the people were rich before the revolution and look at them now. USA had an alliance with Iran before the revolution and now they're at each others throats. I never think of Persians as terrorists, they're true Aryans with a wonderful background but it's the recent events, corrupt politicians & greedy ministers that are ruining the Iranians reputation.

I don't agree with your statement that US is to blame but they aren't innocent either. The best thing would be for Persians to revolutionize again and develop a relationship with the USA again.

Iran should not provoke USA and USA should keep out of their business. I'm against any type of nuclear arms or violence for that matter so if USA want's to take away Iran's nuclear experimentations then they should take away every country that has Nuclear arms

Well i know about the persian history and thats true.but as u said i was talking about the current situation..the only reason iran wants nuclear arms is the fact that they have been surrounded by the us during the last few decades...pakistan wasnt run over..why is that? they have nuclear arms...an a bomb is more of an symbol then an actual weapon..and its there to prevent war...i do agree that those weapons are one of the worst inventions ever but on the other hand it was those arms that saved us from an all out cold war...i would say the us is to blame since they stick theri.nose everywhere just to make their own profits...and its a sad fact they keep making the bad picture of the iranians...i cant ene mention im iranian without being seen as some kind of terrorist...

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

But i agree with your last point..sadly.thats very unlikely...

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    clan~

Well i know about the persian history and thats true.but as u said i was talking about the current situation..the only reason iran wants nuclear arms is the fact that they have been surrounded by the us during the last few decades...pakistan wasnt run over..why is that? they have nuclear arms...an a bomb is more of an symbol then an actual weapon..and its there to prevent war...i do agree that those weapons are one of the worst inventions ever but on the other hand it was those arms that saved us from an all out cold war...i would say the us is to blame since they stick theri.nose everywhere just to make their own profits...and its a sad fact they keep making the bad picture of the iranians...i cant ene mention im iranian without being seen as some kind of terrorist...
    Either every country should have a bomb or none should but if you think about it, if every country did it would be a catastrophe and so many lives would be lost. In 50 years that USA has had a nuclear bomb the balance has been even but if the only developed country in the middle east (Iran) had a bomb every other country in the middle east would feel powerless. Without nuclear arms, Iran already has one of the most powerful military it would ruin the balance if they should obtain a nuke. USA should leave Iran alone, Iran should revolutionize and develop a proper democracy/parliament and everything will be fine. That way USA, Russia, China & Iran will all have an alliance and no one would dare start a war.

But i agree with your last point..sadly.thats very unlikely...
    Unfortunately yes...

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    ”Nothing sucks more than
    that moment during an argument
    when you realize you’re
    wrong”

Why US prohibits Iran from keeping Nuclear Arms when it itself is having enough firepower to ruin half of the world.U are doing a single thing and developing it with every decade and u expect that the others dont even start with that work.If US really wants peace than y does'nt it signs on the nuclear disarmament treaty.Countries like India have already moved a step forward in it and said openly that if US and other developed Nations are ready to dispose their nuclear arms than they will be the first one's to follow them.
    If US and the NATO does that then it will look wise to guide N Korea or Iran about not developing Nuclear arms and even force them to do so.
    and regarding China and Russia I dont think they will get any benefit from jumping in war directly.They are just trying to falsely motivate Iran and when the war would start they would back-off.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Well i agree and like your argumentation...but its pretty obvious they dont want iran the way it is either...the wanna have controle there as well..and for that reason the persians must live in constant fear of being run over..but i agree..they should provocate this much. on the other hand i must say that the economics would be far better if it wasnt for all thos embargos done by the western countries...
    Sry for late replies and multipost...im on my phone..

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    clan~

Well i agree and like your argumentation...but its pretty obvious they dont want iran the way it is either...the wanna have controle there as well..and for that reason the persians must live in constant fear of being run over..but i agree..they should provocate this much. on the other hand i must say that the economics would be far better if it wasnt for all thos embargos done by the western countries...
    Sry for late replies and multipost...im on my phone..
    No problem. But if you think about it: America invades, doesn't harm people, get's rid of current leaders, economy rises, oil sells again & the poor will finally be able to feed themselves. What I don't understand is why Iran keeps paying millions to Syria & Lebanon when their own people are starving.

Iran has incredible potential to become a world leader alongside USA, China & England but only if the current government is over thrown.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

No problem. But if you think about it: America invades, doesn't harm people, get's rid of current leaders, economy rises, oil sells again & the poor will finally be able to feed themselves. What I don't understand is why Iran keeps paying millions to Syria & Lebanon when their own people are starving.

Iran has incredible potential to become a world leader alongside USA, China & England but only if the current government is over thrown.

Dont agree with u on that one...while it is true that the goverment sucks the big one since the revolution it is not true that the invasion would save anything..thats a nice idea...but take afganistan or irak as an exempel..far more people.have died because of invasion then during that actual war...thats the problem..u cant just have stranger ruling over some proud country which jas sworn to fight...that would be a desaster...usa couldn do anything about that in irak and it would be able in iran neither...of course dictators andsuch are away but thats where other problems which might be even worse for the people.occur..

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    ”Nothing sucks more than
    when you realize you’re
    wrong”

R u trying to justify invasions of US.who gave the tag to US to be the savior of Mankind.A country who is itself highly partial in its foreign policies how can sing the chorus for humanity and democracy.
    what has US given to Vietnam,Iraq or Afganistan.just blood of thousands of indivisuals in general.Is the cost of democracy so high.
    If the US is so dedicated toward its policies the first country to be invaded should be China which is neither democratic and nor is nuclear weapon free.But does the US and NATO has this potential?Every Invasion was just for its own benefits and was hided by the mask of humanity and democracy and thats what is going to happen in Iran....
    and I dont think Irans goverment is so ignorant for it own ppl.Its better than loads of countries on the globe....

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    ”Nothing sucks more than
    when you realize you’re
    wrong”

Dont agree with u on that one...while it is true that the goverment sucks the big one since the revolution it is not true that the invasion would save anything..thats a nice idea...but take afganistan or irak as an exempel..far more people.have died because of invasion then during that actual war...thats the problem..u cant just have stranger ruling over some proud country which jas sworn to fight...that would be a desaster...usa couldn do anything about that in irak and it would be able in iran neither...of course dictators andsuch are away but thats where other problems which might be even worse for the people.occur..
    agreed....

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fermion View Post
    R u trying to justify invasions of US.who gave the tag to US to be the savior of Mankind.A country who is itself highly partial in its foreign policies how can sing the chorus for humanity and democracy.
    what has US given to Vietnam,Iraq or Afganistan.just blood of thousands of indivisuals in general.Is the cost of democracy so high.
    If the US is so dedicated toward its policies the first country to be invaded should be China which is neither democratic and nor is nuclear weapon free.But does the US and NATO has this potential?Every Invasion was just for its own benefits and was hided by the mask of humanity and democracy and thats what is going to happen in Iran....
    and I dont think Irans goverment is so ignorant for it own ppl.Its better than loads of countries on the globe....
    agree with u ^^

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    clan~

No, I meant invade and establish an independent democracy rather than America ruling the country themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Fermion View Post
    What I was trying to say was: USA should invade, remove the leaders and establish an independent parliament/democracy where everyone has a fair vote and nothing is altered to benefit the politicians.

agree with u ^^
    I definitely should have re-phrased that

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Hahaha xD nvm dude

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

No, I meant invade and establish an independent democracy rather than America ruling the country themselves.

What I was trying to say was: USA should invade, remove the leaders and establish an independent parliament/democracy where everyone has a fair vote and nothing is altered to benefit the politicians.

And how is that done? by force...and thats the problem

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lone Ranger, Sun Gazer

I'd blame usa, bankers, obedient soldiers, and politicians. Not that 'blaming' will make any difference.

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    ”Nothing sucks more than
    when you realize you’re
    wrong”

Is US any type of messiah?If people of Iran are dissatisfied from the current goverment than do they need help of US to provide them with democracy and right goverment.
    People of Iran or any country in general do have enough power themselves to overthrow the goverment and the regime just as what happend in Egypt and they dont need any form of external help.Nothing like this is happening in Iran that means situations are not worse there.
    for sake of democracy flowing rivers of innocent blood that too in an another country is not a good Idea....

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»