Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    egg

Luffy's final fight

Does anyone believe that Akainu will be Luffy's last opponent and not BB? If not than I'll explain why he should be.
    Luffy will fight BB for the title "Pirate King" (this fight may last over a day...hopefully) and once he wins he'll be the official Pirate King. Then once he is PK, he'll have an alliance with pretty much anyone whose not part of the WG, due to his

And alongside the Pirates, he'll team up with his father and the Rev. army. And there, Dragon should fight Kong (leader of the Revs. vs. World Government Commander-in-Chief). Which means Luffy will fight Akainu. And as for the SH's, maybe they'll fight the Gorosei or something like Kidd, Law ETC will fight the Gorosei (haven't thought too much about that).

Does anyone agree? If not explain why not.

Banned
    Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Salad Family-Lover of
    Saladina.

Re: Luffy's final fight

I believe so. Luffy declared war on the WG, and their top fighter is Akainu. If Luffy becomes Pirate King by the time he fights Akainu, then it'll make sense: top fighter of the Pirates vs Top Fighter of the WG.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wassup

That would be awesome to see the revolutionaries + supernovas vs the world government. I have no doubt that the climax of One Piece is going to be incredibly intense. I can understand why you would think BB would be Luffy's final fight for the right to be king of the pirates but I always believed Shanks will be Luffy's final all out battle in One Piece and I always will until we actually see what happens.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    egg

Quote Originally Posted by Awesome G View Post
    That would be awesome to see the revolutionaries + supernovas vs the world government. I have no doubt that the climax of One Piece is going to be incredibly intense. I can understand why you would think BB would be Luffy's final fight for the right to be king of the pirates but I always believed Shanks will be Luffy's final all out battle in One Piece and I always will until we actually see what happens.
    No I said others want BB to be the FV but I want it to be the Red Dog. Also, I have a feeling Shanks may die at the hands of BB.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Malaysian Pride!

Couldnt AGREE more

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Revz

Akainu was fodderized by WB and WB was weakened @ this point.

Prime WB - Beast from Hell.

Best oponent would be BB.

Since BB was the cause off Aces Death - without BB - Ace would still be alive.

But I have a feeling , that Luffy will defeat Doflamingo and get Aces DF power.

So Luffy and BB will be the only ones in One Piece History to have 2x DF.

Also I have a feeling , that Dragon will @ one point be in conflict with all of the Admirals - Dragon will make the Admirals look like nothing in comparisson - to show Dragons Power.

But I dont think , that Dragon will be fighting anyone.

Oda will most likely leave Dragons true power a Mystery - Or we will see some flashbacks.

But I bet that Garp is the only one who knows Dragons true Power.

I bet , that Dragon does not have DF power - all power will be natural - but in the Level on prime WB or beyond even that.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Luffy will fight BB at Raftel
    Then after Luffy will fight Akainu, when the strawhats know the truth about the world gov

Makes most sense

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    An opinion is not a fact...

Yeah I think Akainu will be the last opponent for Luffy as Whitebeard said as soon as someone finds that great treasure (One Piece) they'll challenge the whole world to a fight...

And correct me if I'm wrong but don't you need to find One Piece before becoming Pirate king...

Hopefully there's an arc where the SH and BB crew are on Raftel and then obviously the SH vs BB crew will be an awesome battle.

Then after Luffy obtains One Piece there must be some sort of dark secret it holds especially if will cause the effect WB said it would I bet any money it has something to do with the Will of D.

and also for the record I think the top 3 of the SH will fight against the admirals...
    Luffy vs Akainu
    Sanji/Zoro vs Kizaru
    Sanji/Zoro vs The new Admiral.

and with the others Law, Kid etc I recon there'll be a massive battle like Marineford.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    egg

Quote Originally Posted by TheHokage View Post
    Yeah I think Akainu will be the last opponent for Luffy as Whitebeard said as soon as someone finds that great treasure (One Piece) they'll challenge the whole world to a fight...

And correct me if I'm wrong but don't you need to find One Piece before becoming Pirate king...

Hopefully there's an arc where the SH and BB crew are on Raftel and then obviously the SH vs BB crew will be an awesome battle.

Then after Luffy obtains One Piece there must be some sort of dark secret it holds especially if will cause the effect WB said it would I bet any money it has something to do with the Will of D.

and also for the record I think the top 3 of the SH will fight against the admirals...
    Luffy vs Akainu
    Sanji/Zoro vs Kizaru
    Sanji/Zoro vs The new Admiral.

and with the others Law, Kid etc I recon there'll be a massive battle like Marineford.
    I think Kizaru is reserved for Zolo. Because he has fought with each of the 'First mates' E.G. Benn Beckman, Marco, Rayleigh. So IMO, Zolo must be the one to fight Kizaru. So Sanji could verse the other Admiral or perhaps some other.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jigga Boo Jones

I have a feeling shanks will die

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    egg

Quote Originally Posted by AmaniPaz View Post
    I have a feeling shanks will die
    By BB? Because that's what I also think.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    The DArk Evenger

i agree with yoU

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ziggyZ View Post
    I think Kizaru is reserved for Zolo. Because he has fought with each of the 'First mates' E.G. Benn Beckman, Marco, Rayleigh. So IMO, Zolo must be the one to fight Kizaru. So Sanji could verse the other Admiral or perhaps some other.
    I believe that luffy vs akainu is a set in motion fight being set up already. BUT i disagree with kizaru fighting zolo (chopper voice lol)
    this is why; kizaru's epithet is light speed kicker...wouldnt it make sense for sanji to fight him and due to this weeks chapter i believe zoro's admiral opponent is fujitora aka this weeks beast blind man, i think this because hes a swordsman and zoro should fight a swordmen and as zoro is stronger than sanji and it should make sense for fujitora who i believe is the blind man, is stronger than kizaru sp sanji's fight will be with against kizaru..

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hmmm...

Yes, I agree. But once Luffy has become the Pirate King, he's obviously going to be the strongest in One Piece, so for the final fight, Akainu needs a powerup. Oh, and I believe that in this war vs the WG, this is where Zoro will face off versus Mihawk as well.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    egg

Quote Originally Posted by scarkid10 View Post
    I believe that luffy vs akainu is a set in motion fight being set up already. BUT i disagree with kizaru fighting zolo (chopper voice lol)
    this is why; kizaru's epithet is light speed kicker...wouldnt it make sense for sanji to fight him and due to this weeks chapter i believe zoro's admiral opponent is fujitora aka this weeks beast blind man, i think this because hes a swordsman and zoro should fight a swordmen and as zoro is stronger than sanji and it should make sense for fujitora who i believe is the blind man, is stronger than kizaru sp sanji's fight will be with against kizaru..
    If what you say does happen then Oda has contradicted himself because why would he foreshadow their fight by using all 'First mates' yet he goes with the latter in the "Promised War". Bad writing if it happens.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    egg

Quote Originally Posted by jonsnow1991 View Post
    Yes, I agree. But once Luffy has become the Pirate King, he's obviously going to be the strongest in One Piece, so for the final fight, Akainu needs a powerup. Oh, and I believe that in this war vs the WG, this is where Zoro will face off versus Mihawk as well.
    Actually I believe Zolo will defeat Hawky prior to Raftel and become WGS, then
    he'll fight Shiryuu who'll possess the diamond fruit. After this hell defeat Kzaru.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    रोक सकता है
    तो रोक ले।

Luffy vs dragon warrior.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Actually I believe Zolo will defeat Hawky prior to Raftel and become WGS, then
    he'll fight Shiryuu who'll possess the diamond fruit.
    That would be really cool. There is no reason to fight Jozu so it's logical this could happen

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I believe the final battle will be between luffy v gorsei or law v luffy
    i like law but don't trust him 1 bit! he 's too cunning

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    egg

Quote Originally Posted by The 1 who knows View Post
    I believe the final battle will be between luffy v gorsei or law v luffy
    i like law but don't trust him 1 bit! he 's too cunning
    Laws gonna die

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I actually tought about this in another thread, although I didn't specified who he was going to fight, I just said, WG, but he has to fight Akainu, as for Gorosei, Zoro should fight the bald guy with the sword, buy I don't know if at this point he would've defeated Mihawk, it would be badass to Zoro show up, and everyone be like, oh f*ck it's the new WSS, I'll be like f*ck yeah, ya'll better start running.

But yeah I agree, Akainu shold be the final villain, btw Dragon will probably fight Kong, I want to see Dragon fight, and we have to see if in this war Garp will join in as an ally to Luffy, because I doubt he wants to lose another grandson.

Last edited by kmrasengan; 03-18-2013 at 12:53 PM.

Merciless Conqueror. xxSasukEkUnxX's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    If my mere presence is in a
    thread = game over

Does anyone believe that Akainu will be Luffy's last opponent and not BB? If not than I'll explain why he should be.
    Luffy will fight BB for the title "Pirate King" (this fight may last over a day...hopefully) and once he wins he'll be the official Pirate King. Then once he is PK, he'll have an alliance with pretty much anyone whose not part of the WG, due to his

And alongside the Pirates, he'll team up with his father and the Rev. army. And there, Dragon should fight Kong (leader of the Revs. vs. World Government Commander-in-Chief). Which means Luffy will fight Akainu. And as for the SH's, maybe they'll fight the Gorosei or something like Kidd, Law ETC will fight the Gorosei (haven't thought too much about that).

Does anyone agree? If not explain why not.
    Kong is probably Z level, unless he has some super fruit. He looks like one of the haki masters, and not a logia/devil fruit user.

OT: Probably, and then we'll get like a 5 year timeskip after BB's defeat. An epilogue.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    egg

Quote Originally Posted by xxSasukEkUnxX View Post
    Kong is probably Z level, unless he has some super fruit. He looks like one of the haki masters, and not a logia/devil fruit user.

OT: Probably, and then we'll get like a 5 year timeskip after BB's defeat. An epilogue.
    It makes more sense if Mugi joins his daddy and attacks the WG after he becomes PK.

As for Kong, I (as well as many) believe he has the gorilla zoom due to his name. It'd be a pun just how Oda always uses some.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Laws gonna die
    no way!!!!!!!!
    law aint dying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

zoro might face kizaru if the new admiral isn't a sword user. remeber kizaru used a light sword against the dark king..........he as using his kick against fodder: (the supernova)