Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    I am tthe wind . windrider's Avatar
    Status
    windrider is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    523
    Location
    hiden leaf village
    This user has no status.
     

    kishi should have named the series sasuke

    guys I was wondering ...if u remember ,before kishi introduced Akatsuki,orochimaru was portrayed as the main villain ...the naruto original anime also pointed out like orochimaru to be the main villain ....nauto even in his 4 tail form couldn't defeat orochimaru ..orochimaru is a villain that naruto wanted to kill ...but sasuke killed orochimaru without a sweat..ok let sasuke get few credits for killing oro

    next comes diedara ....while naruto and kakeshi were chasing after diedara ,sakura and the granny chiyo had already made their victory over sasori .....naruto again failed to kill diedara .....offcourse even here sasuke gets the credit by killing diedara

    now comes Itachi...naruto was so eager to get Itachi ,so that sasuke need not had to suffer .....once again sasuke was one who fought against Itachi..so what about the true hero of the story naruo?

    He did kill kakuzu 's 3 hearts with one strike ........That was astonishing but considering sasuke naruto does seem little incomparable when it comes to either taijitsu,genjitsu=0 and ninjitsu...what do u guys feel.I feel kishi must start focusing on naruto from now on
     
         

  2. #2
    Senior Member Mello-Kun's Avatar
    Status
    Mello-Kun is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    9,281
    Drunk, high or in between
     



    Of course!
     
         

  3. #3
    Unknow To Death Archer's Avatar
    Status
    Archer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    876
    Location
    Unknown
    This user has no status.
     

    mmmm read the manga again ^^
    so far sasuke didn't kill anyone
    1-orochimaru been sealed inside sasuke.. and after that itachi trapped him in eternal illusion
    2-diedara blow up him self..
    3-itachi died from his illness
    :D
     
         

  4. #4
    Godaime Hokage Miggy69's Avatar
    Status
    Miggy69 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    6,595
    Location
    Omnipresent
    jus chilling
     

    no the main story is about naruto they is just that sasuke intertwined into the wheel of destiny:D
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member MS_Evolution's Avatar
    Status
    MS_Evolution is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    4,206
    Location
    Pon di Gaza
    soundcloud.com/thatguydarron
     



    yeh he jumped in from of the camera of destiny and ended up in the picture lol
     
         

  6. #6
    Banned
    Status
    SAKumono26 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,352
    This user has no status.
     

    who ever thinks the series should b named saskue is a jjoke not really a joke but still
    and well
    we did not see saskue in the first episode now did we
    just sayin
     
         

  7. #7
    Banned
    Status
    Bianca is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    20,344
    Location
    Las Noches
    This user has no status.
     

    damn right he should have called it sasuke!lol
    i like naruto too dont get me wrong but meh let*s face it the guy is a wimp!
     
         

  8. #8
    Banned
    Status
    SAKumono26 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,352
    This user has no status.
     

    talk about ur saskue lover lol
    whatever
     
         

  9. #9
    四代目火影 波風 ミナト's Avatar
    Status
    波風 ミナト is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    306
    Location
    its a secret, if i told you, it wouldn't be a secret now ;)
    This user has no status.
     

    plus i like the pun with naruto's name xD
     
         

  10. #10
    Member minato4th's Avatar
    Status
    minato4th is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    240
    Location
    cambridge
    This user has no status.
     

    well kishi is starting to focus on naruto now with him traning with the toads now. and lets face it kishi only on sasuke because of the whole uchiha little story. now that's pretty much is done and dealt with now naruto will be the main focus as usual.
     
         

  11. #11
    Banned
    Status
    SAKumono26 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,352
    This user has no status.
     

    TY
    enough of this sakue crap
    he did not even beat any of those like itachi who was sick and gunna died and spared his bros life
    orochimaru who itachi sealed with the sword and deidra who blew himself 2 bits
    like saskues is not dat great anymore i thnink hei s gunna get al itte worked but
     
         

  12. #12
    I am tthe wind . windrider's Avatar
    Status
    windrider is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    523
    Location
    hiden leaf village
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by minato4th View Post
    well kishi is starting to focus on naruto now with him traning with the toads now. and lets face it kishi only on sasuke because of the whole uchiha little story. now that's pretty much is done and dealt with now naruto will be the main focus as usual.
    yup the urchiha's past history ...why would he focus on it so much.....naruto's past was never given such an importance ......we don't even know who took care of naruto till he joined the academy .iruka took care of him only when he was 12......who took care of naruto when he was baby ,when he was a kid ....Did naruto grew up on his one?I don't think he would have changed his own diapers..I know may be the fox could have changed naruto's diapers when he was a baby :D...
     
         

  13. #13
    Member DarkShadowM99's Avatar
    Status
    DarkShadowM99 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    188
    Location
    Illinois
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by windrider View Post
    yup the urchiha's past history ...why would he focus on it so much.....naruto's past was never given such an importance ......we don't even know who took care of naruto till he joined the academy .iruka took care of him only when he was 12......who took care of naruto when he was baby ,when he was a kid ....Did naruto grew up on his one?I don't think he would have changed his own diapers..I know may be the fox could have changed naruto's diapers when he was a baby :D...
    I always wondered the same

    -D-
     
         

  14. #14
    Banned
    Status
    YaminoSoul is offline
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,159
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by windrider View Post
    guys I was wondering ...if u remember ,before kishi introduced Akatsuki,orochimaru was portrayed as the main villain ...the naruto original anime also pointed out like orochimaru to be the main villain ....nauto even in his 4 tail form couldn't defeat orochimaru ..orochimaru is a villain that naruto wanted to kill ...but sasuke killed orochimaru without a sweat..ok let sasuke get few credits for killing oro

    next comes diedara ....while naruto and kakeshi were chasing after diedara ,sakura and the granny chiyo had already made their victory over sasori .....naruto again failed to kill diedara .....offcourse even here sasuke gets the credit by killing diedara

    now comes Itachi...naruto was so eager to get Itachi ,so that sasuke need not had to suffer .....once again sasuke was one who fought against Itachi..so what about the true hero of the story naruo?

    He did kill kakuzu 's 3 hearts with one strike ........That was astonishing but considering sasuke naruto does seem little incomparable when it comes to either taijitsu,genjitsu=0 and ninjitsu...what do u guys feel.I feel kishi must start focusing on naruto from now on
    :but oro was weakened so sasuke could easily kill him
     
         

  15. #15
    kami mnogo_sam_lud's Avatar
    Status
    mnogo_sam_lud is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    19
    Location
    sd
    This user has no status.
     

    but dont forget sasuke is now going to fight 8 tailed biju,and it seems he can use some of itachi power.i dont want to make anyone angry but i would like to see that fight a lot more than narutos training,its just that kishi puts sasuke in much more interesting situations
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •