Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lakicka <3

Open Spar

Terrain,big short grass field with a small pond to my right.
    Unofficial.I will be using my Deidara bio.
    C and bellow rank techniques!
    You can go first.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    PRAISE THE LORD!! PASS THE
    AMMUNITION!!! GOD WANTS YOU TO
    GO TO WAR!!

Re: Open Spar

"It's the Boondocks in sig"
    Ill only be using C rank and below according to your rules, Ill go first

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lakicka <3

Sure go ahead I just wanted to use low ranks this time because I rarely get to use them nowadays

Banned
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Will of Jimmy Saville has
    been bestowed upon me. Do not
    fret, mortals. I shall not
    disappoint.

*Kills you and runs away*
    Also I meant to spam, because Hayate sucks.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    GO TO WAR!!

My name is Robert Freeman, I'll take it easy on you, Mr. White Man, I wont hurt a hair on your body (I always stay in character)
    *I start off by building katon chakra in my lungs, then blow out a flammable gas. I then quickly clap my hands and create a powerful gale that blows it towards you. If you use any fire jutsu, you'll get burned. I then quickly release a small fireball, that upon contact with the gas, explodes, sompletely burning you*
    ( Katon: Komakai Kaki ) - Fire Release: Small Fire
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: The user spews a small fireball.

( Katon: Kasumi Enbu no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Mist Blaze Dance Technique
    Type: Offense/Supplementary
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Snake → Ram → Monkey → Tiger, the user is able to create and blow a flammable gas from their lungs. Once it comes in contact with fire or sparks, the gas ignites into a large fireball.

(Fūton: Reppūshō) - Wind Release: Gale Palm
    Type:Attack/Supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: A simple technique that when the users hands are clapped together, wind is compressed and transformed into a powerful gale. This technique, when used as an isolated attack has the power to easily knock over a human. Though the true value comes from using it together with projectile weapons like shuriken or kunai. Their speed, power, and ability to wound or even kill are all increased several times.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lakicka <3

Quote Originally Posted by Cursed Prince View Post
    My name is Robert Freeman, I'll take it easy on you, Mr. White Man, I wont hurt a hair on your body (I always stay in character)
    *I start off by building katon chakra in my lungs, then blow out a flammable gas. I then quickly clap my hands and create a powerful gale that blows it towards you. If you use any fire jutsu, you'll get burned. I then quickly release a small fireball, that upon contact with the gas, explodes, sompletely burning you*
    ( Katon: Komakai Kaki ) - Fire Release: Small Fire
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: The user spews a small fireball.

( Katon: Kasumi Enbu no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Mist Blaze Dance Technique
    Type: Offense/Supplementary
    Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Snake → Ram → Monkey → Tiger, the user is able to create and blow a flammable gas from their lungs. Once it comes in contact with fire or sparks, the gas ignites into a large fireball.

Description: A simple technique that when the users hands are clapped together, wind is compressed and transformed into a powerful gale. This technique, when used as an isolated attack has the power to easily knock over a human. Though the true value comes from using it together with projectile weapons like shuriken or kunai. Their speed, power, and ability to wound or even kill are all increased several times.
    Just something I would like to point out that I think is wrong in your move but I won't use against you.I think that as you can't perform two techniques completely in the same time,when you release the wind sphere,pushing the gas towards me into my mid range,and then you use the small fireball,imo the fireball itself wouldn't catch up with the gas,carried by the wind technique.

As Deidara sees that you are performing a few hand seals(or one if its your speciality) and exhale a visible gas from your mouth,he quickly sends his chakra to the grass a little behind you,hardening into steel like quality and then shooting them like senbons at your back,the pain knocks you of your feet.This should happen right about you perform your wind technique.

(Senbon Kusa)-Grass Senbon
    Type:Atack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra:10
    Damage:20
    Description:The user sends his chakra into the grass near him and hardens it.After that the user would be able to fire the hardened grass from the ground like senbons at the oponent.
    ~Note:Can be only used on terrains with short grass.

Deidara then also claps his hands and releases a powerful gale of wind too,which collides with yours and cancels out(because the gas doesn't have any strengh on it's own),the sudden blast of the two winds disperse the gas.

Deidara then takes some clay into one of his palm mouths and in the same time he pushes his other hand towards you,releases a ring of rock witch travel towards you and hit you,breaking some of your bones.He then takes some explosive clay into his other palm mouth too.

( Doton: Iwa Rendan ) - Earth Release Teachnique
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage points: 20
    Description: The user will concentrate their chakra into their arm and then release their chakra creating a ring of rocks that are then flung at the opponent.lease: Rock Barrage

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    GO TO WAR!!

I meant to just push the gas just enough so that it would surround you, meaning it stopped moving. I just wanted to expirement, to see if it would work

*Grass Senbons are sent up and into my back, causing me a lot of pain. I straighten myself and ignore the pain, and focus lightning into my, then fire 2 lightning bolts, one continues towards you, while the other destroys the rock. I then clap my hands and make a exact replica of me made out of suiton chakra*
    (Raiton no Jutsu) - Lightning Release Technique
    Range: Short - Mid
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra to create small bolts of lightning to attack their target

(Mizu Bunshin) - Water Release: Water Clone
    Type: Supplementary
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user creates a clone of themselves made of water. These water clones have 1/10th of the users chakra. These clones are also limited in that they can only travel short range from the user without losing control. When a water clone take enough damage they revert back to normal water.
    Note: Can only perform up to C rank Water techniques and requires a water source

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lakicka <3

Quote Originally Posted by Cursed Prince View Post
    I meant to just push the gas just enough so that it would surround you, meaning it stopped moving. I just wanted to expirement, to see if it would work

*Grass Senbons are sent up and into my back, causing me a lot of pain. I straighten myself and ignore the pain, and focus lightning into my, then fire 2 lightning bolts, one continues towards you, while the other destroys the rock. I then clap my hands and make a exact replica of me made out of suiton chakra*
    (Raiton no Jutsu) - Lightning Release Technique
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra to create small bolts of lightning to attack their target

(Mizu Bunshin) - Water Release: Water Clone
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user creates a clone of themselves made of water. These water clones have 1/10th of the users chakra. These clones are also limited in that they can only travel short range from the user without losing control. When a water clone take enough damage they revert back to normal water.
    Note: Can only perform up to C rank Water techniques and requires a water source
    As a small bolt of lightning approaches him,Deidara releases a powerful stream of wind that picks rocks from the ground and carries them towards you,also the stream stops your lighting attack.When it gets to you the rocks hit you.

(Fūton: Kaze Iwa Rendan) - Wind Release: Wind Rock Barrage
    Description: The user creates a huge stream of wind that carries rocks that lifts the opponent into the air where the rocks hit them.

He then releases a large clay bird from one of his hands,it goes up and then dives towards you,Deidara detonates it causing a big explosion when it gets near you.

(Geijutsu Tori) - Artistic Bird
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: Deidara creates a large clay bird that then dives towards the ground near the opponent and detonates causing an explosion.

Last edited by Andrej; 03-09-2013 at 08:41 PM.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    GO TO WAR!!

I swear, Subscribing to threads never work .-.
    *I quickly don a concentrated lightning armour that destroys the rocks and neutralizes the wind. Once you summon your giant clay bird, I charge lightning into my hand and create a dense lightning and make it explode on your bird, causing your bird to detonate prematurely.*
    (Raiton: Raikyu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Ball
    Range: Short/Mid
    Description: By gathering chakra in their hands, the user can create a ball of electrical energy and launch it at the enemy.

(Raiton: Raigeki no Yoroi) - Lightning Release: Lightning Strike Armour
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Description: The user surrounds themselves with electricity. The intense electric field protects them by electrocuting anyone who comes into contact with it, but only works for one attack.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lakicka <3

As you look up to use your lightning ball and defend against Deidara's bird he sends chakra into your head and disturbs your sense of vision,so when you look towards your opponent again you would see a clone besides him which then runs towards you and jumps at you to slash you with a kunai,as he does that he turns into a bunch of flowers.

( Genjutsu: Kasumi no Jutsu ) - Illusion Technique: Mist Technique
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user creates an illusionary clone that charges towards the enemy, jumps, then explodes in a cloud of cherry blossom petals which results in confusing the opponent and obscuring their vision, leaving them open for attack.

As this distracts you for a few moments,Deidara doesn't hesitate and sends his chakra into the ground around you,making a few spikes of earth come out and stab you,to the stomack,leg,chest and back.

(Doton: Ganchūsō) - Earth Release: Stone Spikes
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Description: This technique lets the user create a few rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles to reach their target