View Poll Results: Best FF

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • Skylar Knight

    7 14.58%
  • chakrawizard555

    3 6.25%
  • ItachiLeeHatake

    11 22.92%
  • DoubleA49

    6 12.50%
  • fastrthnwind

    1 2.08%
  • Uzumaki16

    15 31.25%
  • Izinagi54 and ikikouchiha9668

    5 10.42%
  • Parakoopatv

    0 0%
Page 3 of 24 « First 123456713 ... Last»
Results 51 to 75 of 589
  1. #51
    Rikudo Sennin ~Uzumaki~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Uzumaki~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Nigeria
    Posts
    6,043
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Lord is my light and my
    salvation; whom shall I fear?
    the Lord is the strength of my
    life; of whom shall I be
    afraid
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [March 2013]

    I'm doing ok S. Train.
     
         

  2. #52
    Fiona Glenanne ThatOneChick's Avatar
    Status
    ThatOneChick is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The Internet o.O
    Posts
    9,066
    Post Thanks / Like
    SENZU BEAN!!!
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [March 2013]

    Agreed it's not about if you win an award or even entering entering a contest a few times. Vets are people that have tons of experience and wisdom so if you're still growing in your writing then the matter of time it takes to write doesn't make you a vet either. Once your work is perfect...then you can call yourself a vet or a professional; whatever. As for vets on the base then it would be people that have been apart of this forum and participating in it for a certain amount of time.

    Anyways good luck everyone.

    Edit: WTH I quoted Reborn's post. Oh well....
     
         

  3. #53
    Premium User Skylar Knight's Avatar
    Status
    Skylar Knight is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    NarutoBase
    Posts
    3,507
    Post Thanks / Like
    There's a limit to the people
    I can care about.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [March 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOneChick View Post
    Agreed it's not about if you win an award or even entering entering a contest a few times. Vets are people that have tons of experience and wisdom so if you're still growing in your writing then the matter of time it takes to write doesn't make you a vet either. Once your work is perfect...then you can call yourself a vet or a professional; whatever. As for vets on the base then it would be people that have been apart of this forum and participating in it for a certain amount of time.

    Anyways good luck everyone.
    So much this, I am faaaaar from being a vet. If you consider my writing skills, I still have a lot to learn.
     
         

  4. #54
    Fiona Glenanne ThatOneChick's Avatar
    Status
    ThatOneChick is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The Internet o.O
    Posts
    9,066
    Post Thanks / Like
    SENZU BEAN!!!
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [March 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by Skylar Knight View Post
    So much this, I am faaaaar from being a vet. If you consider my writing skills, I still have a lot to learn.
    The skill of writing is a tool we all use:
    it breaks
    it gets dull
    even gets lost

    Knowing this means that we as writers must always tune our skills so the above doesn't happen. However like anything else with practice, it can be sharpened and made into a better tool. The difference between writers is how much passion they have and show for the art itself. Once you're truly happy with what you create and stop morphing that tool into the way you see fit, then you can say you're a master of the skill. Since we are humans, we never stop learning and adapt to other things which means our works never stop changing. We will always grow as writers, no matter the length of time we have been practicing.

    I've been writing for 10 or 11 years now (started freshmen year of high school) and I must say looking back, my writing is way different now and I'm happy with that. Learn from your mistakes but never allow them to over come you or your tool will end up like some of the things I listed above.
     
         

  5. #55
    Netsui's Avatar
    Status
    Netsui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Heat Haze
    Posts
    5,576
    Post Thanks / Like
    Writer in Training! I have so
    much I want to write, but
    there's not enough hours in
    the day.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [March 2013]

    Hello everyone. :D TOC! How is everyone?
     
         

  6. #56
    Fiona Glenanne ThatOneChick's Avatar
    Status
    ThatOneChick is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The Internet o.O
    Posts
    9,066
    Post Thanks / Like
    SENZU BEAN!!!
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [March 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by Netsui View Post
    Hello everyone. :D TOC! How is everyone?
    :hey: How are you?

    Edit: really? -_- they took that smiley away....
     
         

  7. #57
    Netsui's Avatar
    Status
    Netsui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Heat Haze
    Posts
    5,576
    Post Thanks / Like
    Writer in Training! I have so
    much I want to write, but
    there's not enough hours in
    the day.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [March 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOneChick View Post
    :hey: How are you?

    Edit: really? -_- they took that smiley away....
    They still have the smiley. Except instead of hey it's hi. I'm good.
     
         

  8. #58
    Fiona Glenanne ThatOneChick's Avatar
    Status
    ThatOneChick is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The Internet o.O
    Posts
    9,066
    Post Thanks / Like
    SENZU BEAN!!!
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [March 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by Netsui View Post
    They still have the smiley. Except instead of hey it's hi. I'm good.
    then lol I'm glad you're good.
     
         

  9. #59
    Netsui's Avatar
    Status
    Netsui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Heat Haze
    Posts
    5,576
    Post Thanks / Like
    Writer in Training! I have so
    much I want to write, but
    there's not enough hours in
    the day.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [March 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOneChick View Post
    then lol I'm glad you're good.
    How are you? I hope you're well.
     
         

  10. #60
    Fiona Glenanne ThatOneChick's Avatar
    Status
    ThatOneChick is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The Internet o.O
    Posts
    9,066
    Post Thanks / Like
    SENZU BEAN!!!
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [March 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by Netsui View Post
    How are you? I hope you're well.
    Meh I will be once everything calms down between Korea and the states. If they actually are able to do anything then I'm in the wrong place to be at. >.> Oh well if it does happen, I can die peacefully.
     
         

  11. #61
    Netsui's Avatar
    Status
    Netsui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Heat Haze
    Posts
    5,576
    Post Thanks / Like
    Writer in Training! I have so
    much I want to write, but
    there's not enough hours in
    the day.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [March 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOneChick View Post
    Meh I will be once everything calms down between Korea and the states. If they actually are able to do anything then I'm in the wrong place to be at. >.> Oh well if it does happen, I can die peacefully.
    Korea and the states...? Man, I don't pay attention to that stuff. What is going on?
     
         

  12. #62
    Fiona Glenanne ThatOneChick's Avatar
    Status
    ThatOneChick is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The Internet o.O
    Posts
    9,066
    Post Thanks / Like
    SENZU BEAN!!!
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [March 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by Netsui View Post
    Korea and the states...? Man, I don't pay attention to that stuff. What is going on?
    You haven't heard? O_o There was even a thread about it on the base. N Korea has bee threatening the states for a while now, about sending a nuclear missile but the UN tried to reason with them and even cut back on the sanctions that are being sent to them. Now the states are taking the threat seriously apparently.
     
         

  13. #63
    Netsui's Avatar
    Status
    Netsui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Heat Haze
    Posts
    5,576
    Post Thanks / Like
    Writer in Training! I have so
    much I want to write, but
    there's not enough hours in
    the day.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [March 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOneChick View Post
    You haven't heard? O_o There was even a thread about it on the base. N Korea has bee threatening the states for a while now, about sending a nuclear missile but the UN tried to reason with them and even cut back on the sanctions that are being sent to them. Now the states are taking the threat seriously apparently.
    I just started getting on the base more recently. I was focusing on my grades, so basically all I heard was gossip at school.
     
         

  14. #64
    Fiona Glenanne ThatOneChick's Avatar
    Status
    ThatOneChick is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The Internet o.O
    Posts
    9,066
    Post Thanks / Like
    SENZU BEAN!!!
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [March 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by Netsui View Post
    I just started getting on the base more recently. I was focusing on my grades, so basically all I heard was gossip at school.
    I just happen to get on the base one time to see a thread about it. Saw it via other news sources as well which is where I obtained my information from.
     
         

  15. #65
    Netsui's Avatar
    Status
    Netsui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Heat Haze
    Posts
    5,576
    Post Thanks / Like
    Writer in Training! I have so
    much I want to write, but
    there's not enough hours in
    the day.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [March 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOneChick View Post
    I just happen to get on the base one time to see a thread about it. Saw it via other news sources as well which is where I obtained my information from.
    Just saw the thread. If I happen to die, I hope it's after graduation. I don't want to die as a high school student! xD
     
         

  16. #66
    Fiona Glenanne ThatOneChick's Avatar
    Status
    ThatOneChick is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The Internet o.O
    Posts
    9,066
    Post Thanks / Like
    SENZU BEAN!!!
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [March 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by Netsui View Post
    Just saw the thread. If I happen to die, I hope it's after graduation. I don't want to die as a high school student! xD
    Are you close to anything important like a military base? If not, you should be fine.
     
         

  17. #67
    Netsui's Avatar
    Status
    Netsui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Heat Haze
    Posts
    5,576
    Post Thanks / Like
    Writer in Training! I have so
    much I want to write, but
    there's not enough hours in
    the day.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [March 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOneChick View Post
    Are you close to anything important like a military base? If not, you should be fine.
    Hmm... I have no idea.
     
         

  18. #68
    Fiona Glenanne ThatOneChick's Avatar
    Status
    ThatOneChick is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The Internet o.O
    Posts
    9,066
    Post Thanks / Like
    SENZU BEAN!!!
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [March 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by Netsui View Post
    Hmm... I have no idea.
    lol yeah you should be good.
     
         

  19. #69
    Future Presidente DoubleA49's Avatar
    Status
    DoubleA49 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,181
    Post Thanks / Like
    Writing some stuff... It's a
    surprise...
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [March 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOneChick View Post
    lol yeah you should be good.
    So that means you either live in NK or washington, and I doubt it's in NK. I don't get why North Korea insists on waging war, it won't go in their favor even if they did nuke washington. They have two allies, and I bet China would rather lose NK than a major economic ally in the united states.
     
         

  20. #70
    Premium User Skylar Knight's Avatar
    Status
    Skylar Knight is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    NarutoBase
    Posts
    3,507
    Post Thanks / Like
    There's a limit to the people
    I can care about.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [March 2013]

    Why taking North Korea seriously? They are like a barking chihuahua
     
         

  21. #71
    The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Shinobi Train is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Inside your head...
    Posts
    6,022
    Post Thanks / Like
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [March 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by Skylar Knight View Post
    Why taking North Korea seriously? They are like a barking chihuahua
    Rofl Indeed, I always find it amusing that these little countries try to threaten super powers. Exactly how does NK plan on delivering the nuke? O_o It first must get inside the states...have fun with that. Rofl
     
         

  22. #72
    Future Presidente DoubleA49's Avatar
    Status
    DoubleA49 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,181
    Post Thanks / Like
    Writing some stuff... It's a
    surprise...
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [March 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    Rofl Indeed, I always find it amusing that these little countries try to threaten super powers. Exactly how does NK plan on delivering the nuke? O_o It first must get inside the states...have fun with that. Rofl
    LOL (extra characters)
     
         

  23. #73
    Rikudo Sennin ~Uzumaki~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Uzumaki~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Nigeria
    Posts
    6,043
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Lord is my light and my
    salvation; whom shall I fear?
    the Lord is the strength of my
    life; of whom shall I be
    afraid
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [March 2013]

    *slips into thread*

    What's all this talk about nuclear warfare?! We're writers dammit!!!
     
         

  24. #74
    Netsui's Avatar
    Status
    Netsui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Heat Haze
    Posts
    5,576
    Post Thanks / Like
    Writer in Training! I have so
    much I want to write, but
    there's not enough hours in
    the day.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [March 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by Uzumaki16 View Post
    *slips into thread*

    What's all this talk about nuclear warfare?! We're writers dammit!!!
    Doesn't that make sense though? We're writers, we walk about everything!
     
         

  25. #75
    Legendary Sage of Konoha Michael92's Avatar
    Status
    Michael92 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    5,641
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Legendary Sage of Konoha's
    Series Finale - A great war in
    nearly here.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [March 2013]

    Hey, who's missed me? ^_^
    Nobody I guess
    Oh well, I'm going to take a peek at you guys, whether you want it or not :P
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •