Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    egg

Future of OP

As we all know the NW is the 2nd half of the GL. And the GL consisted of 14 arcs.
    01. Whiskey Peak
    02. Little Garden
    03. Drum-Island
    04. Arabasta
    05. Jaya
    06. Skypiea
    07. Long-Ring-Long-Run-Island
    08. Water7
    09. Enies Lobby
    10. Thriller-Bark
    11. Sabaody Archipelago
    12. Amazon Lily
    13. Impel Down
    14. Marineford

So I believe the NW will consist of the same amount. And this is how it'l play out
    01. Punk hazard
    02. Dressrosa - 70 - 100 chapters
    03. Zou - shortest arc 30< chapters
    04. Wano - 40- chapters
    05. Kaidou - (?) chapters
    06. Elbaf - 30-50 chapters
    07. Big mom - 60(?) chapters
    08. Vegapunk - 60-80 chapters
    10. Rev. Army (Rragon/Robin's time) / Reverie - >60 chapters
    09. Reverie / Rev. Army (Dragon/Robin's time) - >60 chapters
    11. Shanks - 70< chapters
    12. Raftel (longest arc IMO) - >120 chapters
    13. "Promised War" 100
    14. Peace. (???)

P.S. I didn't count FI and return to Sabdy because they didn't occur in the NW.

Kirasaka and Natsuki FTW chad062388's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Watashi no tsuma wa doko desu
    ka?!

Re: Future of OP

I'd really enjoy that timeline

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    If u were to travel, where
    would you like to go?

That would be great...

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    If I get reincarnated... I
    wanna become a clam.

1. Punk Hazard
    2. Dressrosa
    3. Zou = Underground and Black Market
    3. Wano Country = Kaido
    5. Elbaf
    6. Big Mom
    7. Rev. Army
    8. Mariejois = Reverie Meeting
    9. New Fishman Island
    10. Vegapunk
    11. New Impel Down
    12. Raftel
    13. Promised War = Marineford
    14. Aftermath

This is what I think. Just my humble opinion about the whole thing.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    egg

Quote Originally Posted by Skylar Knight View Post
    1. Punk Hazard
    2. Dressrosa
    3. Zou = Underground and Black Market
    3. Wano Country = Kaido
    5. Elbaf
    6. Big Mom
    7. Rev. Army
    8. Mariejois = Reverie Meeting
    9. New Fishman Island
    10. Vegapunk
    11. New Impel Down
    12. Raftel
    13. Promised War = Marineford
    14. Aftermath

This is what I think. Just my humble opinion about the whole thing.
    What do you mean by New FI & ID? Also, IMO the war may take place at Mariejois or G1.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Semi-active

Nice thoughts dude, it would indeed be hectik if this timeline is real :D

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh jóia, anda cá ao ourives!
    - OMG I HADN'T SEEN THIS LOL

Why are both of you guys putting Elbaff before Big Mam? Any connection? I for once, although I don't have such a clear timeline as you, think Elbaff will not come until after Raftel. It's Usopp's final destination. I do think, though, it will happen before the great war, as I believe a great deal, if not all, of the Giant population will attack in allegiance (friendship) with Luffy.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user is taking back his
    status by force! But would
    also like to note that Sara
    has his heart! It's in a jar
    of marshmallows.

I doubt Elbaff is located in the New World.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    egg

Quote Originally Posted by Caliburn View Post
    But I don't see any other way for them to visit Elbaf because it'd be irrelevant if it were in paradise. So the NW would only make sense.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin

That would be great!!! I'm hoping Robin goes boss mode soon, but hey I'll settle for later. (Note by awesome I obviously don't mean her suddenly going above Sanji or Zoro....cause monster trio will always sit as so).

Always thought how different (well at least how it would have been) had Luffy's crew gone to Marineford with him!

EDIT : I could see a second Impel Down...for example maybee Luffy alone or Luffy with a couple of other Straw Hats are captured (mostly to save the life of a captured Strawhat...that or Blackbeard shows up again)! However, I could only see something like the Revolutionary Army along with Nico Robin's always hinted at stealth to be followed or intertwined with this concept!

Last edited by KGB Kakuzu; 03-11-2013 at 11:21 AM. Reason: Impel Down

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    wanna become a clam.

Quote Originally Posted by ziggyZ View Post
    What do you mean by New FI & ID? Also, IMO the war may take place at Mariejois or G1.
    It was predicted that Luffy will destroy Fishman Island, so I don't really have any doubts when I say the Strawhats will return there one day.

Impel Down was moved to the New World, so again I don't really have any doubts when I say Luffy will return. Plus, I want Luffy or the crew to meet Bon Clay again.

Quote Originally Posted by Lili-Chwan View Post
    Why are both of you guys putting Elbaff before Big Mam? Any connection? I for once, although I don't have such a clear timeline as you, think Elbaff will not come until after Raftel. It's Usopp's final destination. I do think, though, it will happen before the great war, as I believe a great deal, if not all, of the Giant population will attack in allegiance (friendship) with Luffy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Caliburn View Post
    Usopp only stated once or twice that he wants to go to Elbaf, not that it's his dream. Going to Elbaf doesn't necessarily mean he becomes a brave warrior of the seas, thus not fulfilling his real dream.

I also think it's a high possibility for Elbaf to be Big Mom's turf, which obviously means the island is connected to her. It's probably in the New World, and will be reached by our main characters soon enough.

Last edited by Skylar Knight; 03-11-2013 at 02:51 PM.

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Screw CN

I think Wano arc & Kaido arc will be the same arc. I don't think Dressrosa will be as long as people think the only way it is if Luffy battle's Doflamingo which would be an awesome prelude to Kaido.

I think the real thing that will determine the arcs will be weather or not Luffy will be the 1st one to accomplish his dream & then the crew accomplish there's or viceversa. I personally think Luffy will find the One Piece 1st & then the rest of the crew will follow. Like I can see Zoro & Mihawk fighting each other in the final war

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin

It was predicted that Luffy will destroy Fishman Island, so I don't really have any doubts when I say the Strawhats will return there one day.

Impel Down was moved to the New World, so again I don't really have any doubts when I say Luffy will return. Plus, I want Luffy or the crew to meet Bon Clay again.

Usopp only stated once or twice that he wants to go to Elbaf, not that it's his dream. Going to Elbaf doesn't necessarily mean he becomes a brave warrior of the seas, thus not fulfilling his real dream.

I also think it's a high possibility for Elbaf to be Big Mom's turf, which obviously means the island is connected to her. It's probably in the New World, and will be reached by our main characters soon enough.
    Yeah I can see Elbaf being Big Mom's turf...it makes sense considering that she seems to be a giant herself! Good point about Ussop. It is possible that when he goes there he will become the "Brave Warrior" he wishes to become, but I could also see it being to either beat his father if Shanks and Luffy fight, or defeating Van Auger in general....maybee even defeating Van Auger where his father may have failed had the Red Hair Pirates and the Blackbeard Pirates fought.

I guess I'll just say once again that I can deffinatly see Impel Down making a return...described a possible scenario above you post!

Quote Originally Posted by cryhwks View Post
    I think Wano arc & Kaido arc will be the same arc. I don't think Dressrosa will be as long as people think the only way it is if Luffy battle's Doflamingo which would be an awesome prelude to Kaido.

I think the real thing that will determine the arcs will be weather or not Luffy will be the 1st one to accomplish his dream & then the crew accomplish there's or viceversa. I personally think Luffy will find the One Piece 1st & then the rest of the crew will follow. Like I can see Zoro & Mihawk fighting each other in the final war
    Well I think that some of the events will come before the finding of One Piece....For example the OP mentioned Elbaf which is a destination for Ussop, Franky will probably see Vegapunk before then, They'll probably run into All Blue before they get to One Piece.

Robin, Zoro, Nami, and Brook would be the ones that would have their dreams come true after they find One Piece.

Technically Robin's would be at the same time as Luffy's due to Raftel having the Rio Poneglyph. Like you said, Mihawk and Zoro will fight during this "Final War" arc. Nami can't exaclty complete a world map without going to Raftel . Brook will see Laboon during a return trip.

Anyways, Kaidou and Wano probably will be basically the same arc...especially with Kinemon and Momonosuke's reactions to the name!

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    wanna become a clam.

Quote Originally Posted by KGB Kakuzu View Post
    Yeah I can see Elbaf being Big Mom's turf...it makes sense considering that she seems to be a giant herself! Good point about Ussop. It is possible that when he goes there he will become the "Brave Warrior" he wishes to become, but I could also see it being to either beat his father if Shanks and Luffy fight, or defeating Van Auger in general....maybee even defeating Van Auger where his father may have failed had the Red Hair Pirates and the Blackbeard Pirates fought.

I guess I'll just say once again that I can deffinatly see Impel Down making a return...described a possible scenario above you post!
    After reading your scenario about the return of Impel Down, I started thinking about the whole thing and made my own little scenario:

I'd like both Luffy and Zoro to be captured in Impel Down after a huge battle with the Marines in the middle of the New World Saga. There they will be tortured as most prisoners in there, be held imprisoned in several days, and meet several known characters. Dragon and the Revolutionary Army decides to save them, and another huge battle will be taken place.

... Does that sound like a good Impel Down arc?

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin

After reading your scenario about the return of Impel Down, I started thinking about the whole thing and made my own little scenario:

I'd like both Luffy and Zoro to be captured in Impel Down after a huge battle with the Marines in the middle of the New World Saga. There they will be tortured as most prisoners in there, be held imprisoned in several days, and meet several known characters. Dragon and the Revolutionary Army decides to save them, and another huge battle will be taken place.

... Does that sound like a good Impel Down arc?
    Yeah that would be pretty intense!!!!

Some Marine hit-man team would probably get them...like a group including Smoker, maybee Fujitora (who I'm dead set on being the blind guy), and a few of those other Vice Admrials (purple hair guy w/ sword, and the dog hat guy)....plus of course an army of Marines! Could even see some Schichibukai assistance from the mysterious 7th member they left out in name!

I think it would make it even more intense if Sanji was looped in with them! That way it was up to the Straw Hats who are always put below the monster trio to save the day! Plus...it would be hilarious to see Sanji and Zoro in prision together lol!!!! They'd be looking for prison shenks or rocks!

I would say the most logical option would be for Robin to call in the Revolutionary ties she has, but I still like the thought of the Straw Hats comming in to save them, and help may arrive after in the form of the Revolutionaries, Law, or other made allied ties...which would lead down to another large fight! I'm being a little facetious or making a hyperbole of the situation (as logically the Straw Hats shouldn't be able to take down Impel Down...then again Luffy with some inside help manage to get out...so maybee they can), but I just think a Prison break in would really fit Robin's whole stealthy side that she spent 20 years doing.

Luffy, Zoro, and Sanji in the pin would be awesome, but at the very least Luffy and Zoro would be needed!!!

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    wanna become a clam.

Yeah that would be pretty intense!!!!

Some Marine hit-man team would probably get them...like a group including Smoker, maybee Fujitora (who I'm dead set on being the blind guy), and a few of those other Vice Admrials (purple hair guy w/ sword, and the dog hat guy)....plus of course an army of Marines! Could even see some Schichibukai assistance from the mysterious 7th member they left out in name!

I think it would make it even more intense if Sanji was looped in with them! That way it was up to the Straw Hats who are always put below the monster trio to save the day! Plus...it would be hilarious to see Sanji and Zoro in prision together lol!!!! They'd be looking for prison shenks or rocks!

I would say the most logical option would be for Robin to call in the Revolutionary ties she has, but I still like the thought of the Straw Hats comming in to save them, and help may arrive after in the form of the Revolutionaries, Law, or other made allied ties...which would lead down to another large fight! I'm being a little facetious or making a hyperbole of the situation (as logically the Straw Hats shouldn't be able to take down Impel Down...then again Luffy with some inside help manage to get out...so maybee they can), but I just think a Prison break in would really fit Robin's whole stealthy side that she spent 20 years doing.

Luffy, Zoro, and Sanji in the pin would be awesome, but at the very least Luffy and Zoro would be needed!!!
    Oh god, Zoro and Sanji being imprisoned together would be so hilarious. They would be like the students getting in an argument in front of the teachers.

It's been decided, I need an arc like this now.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin

Oh god, Zoro and Sanji being imprisoned together would be so hilarious. They would be like the students getting in an argument in front of the teachers.

It's been decided, I need an arc like this now.
    LOL I could easily see Sanji and Zoro trying to find anything to kill each other and Luffy just goes and starts befriending other prisoners after which the two would hit Luffy for doing so X)!!!

Or they could even be separated on different levels....if Sanji ended up higher than Zoro he'd hear no end to it just like how he's number 7 or whatever on the Mugiwara arrival!

An Impel Down Arc would be hilarious if it was done right!

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    रोक सकता है
    तो रोक ले।

Where is raftel anyway?

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Spark View Post
    Where is raftel anyway?
    The island One Piece is supposed to be on as well as the Rio Poneglyph!

EDIT: Misread.....Raftel is somewhere at the end of the the Second half of the Grand Line (at the end of the New World)!

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hmmm...

The island One Piece is supposed to be on as well as the Rio Poneglyph!

EDIT: Misread.....Raftel is somewhere at the end of the the Second half of the Grand Line (at the end of the New World)!
    Am I the only one who thinks the Rio Poneglyph and One Piece are the same thing, or at least related to eachother?

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Screw CN

Quote Originally Posted by jonsnow1991 View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks the Rio Poneglyph and One Piece are the same thing, or at least related to eachother?
    No your not & I can see being some kind of Journal. It's has to be something that will make Luffy made enough to want to destroy the WG.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin

Quote Originally Posted by cryhwks View Post
    No your not & I can see being some kind of Journal. It's has to be something that will make Luffy made enough to want to destroy the WG.
    I wouldn't be too surprised! For example one is supposed to bring all the Poneglyphs together to the Rio Poneglyph.....in "One Piece" one could say?!

Still expect some treasure, but the key would be the Rio Poneglyph!

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hmmm...

I wouldn't be too surprised! For example one is supposed to bring all the Poneglyphs together to the Rio Poneglyph.....in "One Piece" one could say?!

Still expect some treasure, but the key would be the Rio Poneglyph!
    Yeah, that's what I think. I read this post on youtube once that sounded very religious, but also very legit. I'll see if I can find it.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hmmm...

My theory is One Piece is a Devil Fruit, since the start of One Piece Devil Fruits have been one of the biggest mysteries in the manga, I believe One Piece is called One Piece because theres only one piece of this devil fruit, like any other devil fruit. This particular Devil Fruit does not grant any powers in it self but like in the Bible when the DEVIL tempted Eve with the FRUIT of Knowledge, One Piece grants the same thing Knowledge, Forbidden Knowledge of the Void Century.

That's what someone said. Again, it's a bit religiou.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin

Quote Originally Posted by jonsnow1991 View Post
    My theory is One Piece is a Devil Fruit, since the start of One Piece Devil Fruits have been one of the biggest mysteries in the manga, I believe One Piece is called One Piece because theres only one piece of this devil fruit, like any other devil fruit. This particular Devil Fruit does not grant any powers in it self but like in the Bible when the DEVIL tempted Eve with the FRUIT of Knowledge, One Piece grants the same thing Knowledge, Forbidden Knowledge of the Void Century.

That's what someone said. Again, it's a bit religiou.
    A tad religious, but it has a fair point! The Rio Poneglyph partially represented as a devil fruit...and only part of it because it isn't the full history, just that of the void century!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»