Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 32
  1. #1
    Better's Avatar
    Status
    Better is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    DMV
    Posts
    14,927
    Post Thanks / Like
    King of the North
     



    [Rain Element Training] Better & Wind..

    *Gin sits down waiting for his partner and Sensei*
     
         

  2. #2
    Wind..'s Avatar
    Status
    Wind.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Santa Barbara
    Posts
    5,256
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: [Rain Element Training] Better & Wind..

    *Shows up*

    By the way, Zero, I said before that I was okay with not being trained(due to me already being trained in something else right now) and I am but Better offered this to me so I couldn't say no(rain training is so hard to come by).
     
         

  3. #3
    Zero Kelvin's Avatar
    Status
    Zero Kelvin is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Tenkaichi, Ancrath Archipelago.
    Posts
    15,972
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let My Own Lack of a Voice Be
    Heard!
     



    Re: [Rain Element Training] Better & Wind..

    ~_~

    From scratch?
     
         

  4. #4
    Better's Avatar
    Status
    Better is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    DMV
    Posts
    14,927
    Post Thanks / Like
    King of the North
     



    Re: [Rain Element Training] Better & Wind..

    Wind.. said he had four posts in his last thread, and this is scratch for me xD
     
         

  5. #5
    Wind..'s Avatar
    Status
    Wind.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Santa Barbara
    Posts
    5,256
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: [Rain Element Training] Better & Wind..

    Yeah I would call it from scratch
     
         

  6. #6
    Zero Kelvin's Avatar
    Status
    Zero Kelvin is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Tenkaichi, Ancrath Archipelago.
    Posts
    15,972
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let My Own Lack of a Voice Be
    Heard!
     



    Re: [Rain Element Training] Better & Wind..

    Alrighty. What's the difference between water and rain? Discuss this.
     
         

  7. #7
    Wind..'s Avatar
    Status
    Wind.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Santa Barbara
    Posts
    5,256
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: [Rain Element Training] Better & Wind..

    Well I guess I will talk about it in terms of the Narutoverse and real life.

    Real Life: Well Rain is Water, it is just the process of water in clouds changing from the gas state to liquid state which is called condensation and makes droplets of water that we call rain. So technically Rain is Water but Water is not always Rain. Oh and of course water is just H2O or 2 Hydrogen atoms attached to one Oxygen atom.

    Narutoverse: The Water Element is either the creation of Water using Chakra or the manipulation of Water using Chakra. Rain is performed by either manipulating clouds or creating them and causing them to condensate and rain which allows the user to infuse their Chakra into the droplets and then freely manipulate the droplets of water called Rain.

    That is all I can think of. I hope it is enough.
     
         

  8. #8
    Better's Avatar
    Status
    Better is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    DMV
    Posts
    14,927
    Post Thanks / Like
    King of the North
     



    Re: [Rain Element Training] Better & Wind..

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero Kelvin View Post
    Alrighty. What's the difference between water and rain? Discuss this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wind.. View Post
    Well I guess I will talk about it in terms of the Narutoverse and real life.

    Real Life: Well Rain is Water, it is just the process of water in clouds changing from the gas state to liquid state which is called condensation and makes droplets of water that we call rain. So technically Rain is Water but Water is not always Rain. Oh and of course water is just H2O or 2 Hydrogen atoms attached to one Oxygen atom.

    Narutoverse: The Water Element is either the creation of Water using Chakra or the manipulation of Water using Chakra. Rain is performed by either manipulating clouds or creating them and causing them to condensate and rain which allows the user to infuse their Chakra into the droplets and then freely manipulate the droplets of water called Rain.

    That is all I can think of. I hope it is enough.
    Well Wind basically said it, Also, Water can be created without any water source sometimes, but with Rain i believe you would need pre-existing clouds, or to make your own clouds first. But yea, Wind basically got what i was going to say lol
     
         

  9. #9
    Zero Kelvin's Avatar
    Status
    Zero Kelvin is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Tenkaichi, Ancrath Archipelago.
    Posts
    15,972
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let My Own Lack of a Voice Be
    Heard!
     



    Re: [Rain Element Training] Better & Wind..

    Right, you got the point: rain's water. Rain comes from the clouds. Rain is limited because you need clouds with rain to use it. You can't even use your opponent's rain, because if he's used the Rain Tiger at Will technique, the rain has his chakra in it.
    If you're aiming to become 'Rain Masters'; take my advice and find some way to get clouds and rain on the field quickly and permanently.
    Now, besides being weak to Earth, like normal Water, Rain has the extra handicap of being weak to Wind, too.
    That doesn't sound like much of a badass element, does it? How are you guys going to use it?
     
         

  10. #10
    Wind..'s Avatar
    Status
    Wind.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Santa Barbara
    Posts
    5,256
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: [Rain Element Training] Better & Wind..

    Well just like any other element or type of technique that is weak to multiple elements, you must pick and choose the timing. You must work your opponent and force them into situations where Wind and Earth is not optimal so that in that moment you can use your Rain. If you do this, they will have a difficult time being able to counter the Rain because you have forced him into a situation where Earth and Wind are bad choices to make to counter the rest of your move and will either put him at a disadvantage because he used Earth/Wind to counter your rain and allowed the rest of your move to take advantage of that, or he used other Jutsu to counter the rest of your move and allowed you to setup rain which gives you a lot of control over the fight.
     
         

  11. #11
    Zero Kelvin's Avatar
    Status
    Zero Kelvin is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Tenkaichi, Ancrath Archipelago.
    Posts
    15,972
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let My Own Lack of a Voice Be
    Heard!
     



    Re: [Rain Element Training] Better & Wind..

    Quote Originally Posted by Wind.. View Post
    Well just like any other element or type of technique that is weak to multiple elements, you must pick and choose the timing. You must work your opponent and force them into situations where Wind and Earth is not optimal so that in that moment you can use your Rain. If you do this, they will have a difficult time being able to counter the Rain because you have forced him into a situation where Earth and Wind are bad choices to make to counter the rest of your move and will either put him at a disadvantage because he used Earth/Wind to counter your rain and allowed the rest of your move to take advantage of that, or he used other Jutsu to counter the rest of your move and allowed you to setup rain which gives you a lot of control over the fight.
    Right. The earth element is, as its name implies, usually restricted to the ground. Very few earth-element techniques protect their user from above. Rain, on the other hand, almost always attacks from above.
    What's more: an attack from above means that unless your opponent is really crafty, the technique that destroys your rain technique won't continue towards you. These facts establishes rain as an exceptional distraction-element.

    Now, tell me how you'd provide yourself with a constant source of rain. Find rain techniques that'd help and tell me in which environments rain's almost impossible to use.
     
         

  12. #12
    Better's Avatar
    Status
    Better is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    DMV
    Posts
    14,927
    Post Thanks / Like
    King of the North
     



    Re: [Rain Element Training] Better & Wind..

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero Kelvin View Post
    Right, you got the point: rain's water. Rain comes from the clouds. Rain is limited because you need clouds with rain to use it. You can't even use your opponent's rain, because if he's used the Rain Tiger at Will technique, the rain has his chakra in it.
    If you're aiming to become 'Rain Masters'; take my advice and find some way to get clouds and rain on the field quickly and permanently.
    Now, besides being weak to Earth, like normal Water, Rain has the extra handicap of being weak to Wind, too.
    That doesn't sound like much of a badass element, does it? How are you guys going to use it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wind.. View Post
    Well just like any other element or type of technique that is weak to multiple elements, you must pick and choose the timing. You must work your opponent and force them into situations where Wind and Earth is not optimal so that in that moment you can use your Rain. If you do this, they will have a difficult time being able to counter the Rain because you have forced him into a situation where Earth and Wind are bad choices to make to counter the rest of your move and will either put him at a disadvantage because he used Earth/Wind to counter your rain and allowed the rest of your move to take advantage of that, or he used other Jutsu to counter the rest of your move and allowed you to setup rain which gives you a lot of control over the fight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero Kelvin View Post
    Right. The earth element is, as its name implies, usually restricted to the ground. Very few earth-element techniques protect their user from above. Rain, on the other hand, almost always attacks from above.
    What's more: an attack from above means that unless your opponent is really crafty, the technique that destroys your rain technique won't continue towards you. These facts establishes rain as an exceptional distraction-element.

    Now, tell me how you'd provide yourself with a constant source of rain. Find rain techniques that'd help and tell me in which environments rain's almost impossible to use.
    Sorry, i don't usually reply to my own trainings w/o replying to my students, but since this is joint i guess i have to lol

    @bolded Zero, how about the rain in the Land of Rain? Can one manipulate that as it's not the rain of anyone until you get to Amegakure? Also, in our RP does anyone manipulate Amegakure rain? or it just rain? I usually assumed it was Gobi xD

    the rain of will technique would be obvious constant source of rain.

    (Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra after waving the Bird → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Rat → Snake hand seals. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.

    (Suiton: Uramiame no Jutsu) - Water Release: Grudge Rain Technique
    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A (-15 per turn the target remains in the water)
    Description: The user will first perform Dog hand seal and then the user create a large storm cloud, which in turn produces rain. The large amount of rain then turns into a large wave of water and sweeps the enemy off their feet. While the targets are trapped in the water, their chakra will slowly be drained away. Chakra draining properties last for two turns.

    other then that, when Sasuke used the fire tech to create the conditions for kirin it started raining, and i don't think it stopped.

    Enviorments would be in a cave, or somewhere closed like the Chuunin exams preliminary place. Places like that. Also I think Suna has a cj that wouldn't allow the rain clouds to form, but that's a cj xD
     
         
    Last edited by Better; 03-14-2013 at 12:03 PM.

  13. #13
    Wind..'s Avatar
    Status
    Wind.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Santa Barbara
    Posts
    5,256
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: [Rain Element Training] Better & Wind..

    Well the most simple method that I already know from mastering water would obviously be this Jutsu.

    (Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra after waving the Bird → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Rat → Snake hand seals. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.
    Until I use a seal to cancel it or someone uses the technique, Stop Rain, or a Suna Ninja uses the village CJ to stop the rain then, or the clouds are blown away, it will continue to rain on the battlefield.

    (Suiton: Kouu no Fukkou) - Water Style: Rain's Renaissance
    Rank: A
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user slams his hand on the ground and sends a large wave of chakra into the ground. This wave of chakra causes all small, nearby sources of water to fly back into the clouds to replenish them. This has little effect on natural storms but on artificial ones it can be used multiple times to lengthen it almost indefinitely.
    This is another helpful technique when you have a water source around to replenish the clouds and help them continue to rain.

    (Suiton: Uramiame no Jutsu) - Water Release: Grudge Rain Technique
    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A (-15 per turn the target remains in the water)
    Description: The user will first perform Dog hand seal and then the user create a large storm cloud, which in turn produces rain. The large amount of rain then turns into a large wave of water and sweeps the enemy off their feet. While the targets are trapped in the water, their chakra will slowly be drained away. Chakra draining properties last for two turns.
    This technique that I know already also is used to create Rain though it is for a very short period of time.

    Also as Better said, sending Fire up into the sky also creates a storm though I am not 100% sure if that creates rain but I believe it does.

    (Ensan no Kouu) - Acid Rain
    Rank: S
    Type: Supplementary/Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 40(-5 per turn to keep active)
    Damage Points: -10 each turn or as long as the user has this jutsu in effect
    Description: A powerful ninjutsu that laces the clouds with a large amount of poison elemental chakra to change the structure of the rain. The end result is a storm that does not rain water, but instead rains a powerful acid that can eat through most materials. Unfortunately, skin is not one of those materials. Instead of instantly eating through, it causes skin to instantly blister and slowly dissolve in a most painful way.
    This is also another way to create rain though it is not normal rain.

    Places that it is impossible or close to impossible include the Suna village when someone uses the village CJ to stop all rain or storms, inside of buildings or caves and umm I think that is about it.
     
         
    Last edited by Wind..; 03-15-2013 at 07:30 AM.

  14. #14
    Zero Kelvin's Avatar
    Status
    Zero Kelvin is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Tenkaichi, Ancrath Archipelago.
    Posts
    15,972
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let My Own Lack of a Voice Be
    Heard!
     



    Re: [Rain Element Training] Better & Wind..

    The rain in Amegakure is a part of their weather. It's nobody's rain, as far as I know. Check with Gobi though, to be sure.
    But yeah; you both seem to get it. You need some time to prepare, or to state it in the 'Terrain' when you're about to fight someone.
    It's tricky; but if you can get the clouds rolling, you can keep the rain coming.
    Look at the S-ranked techniques for the Rain Element. Do you see anything that could help you keep the battlefield rainy? Do you see any techniques like that generally?
     
         

  15. #15
    Wind..'s Avatar
    Status
    Wind.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Santa Barbara
    Posts
    5,256
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: [Rain Element Training] Better & Wind..

    I do not see any S-Rank techniques that would help keep the battlefield rainy, the only one that would keep the battlefield continuously rainy would be this A-Rank technique.

    (Suiton: Kouu no Fukkou) - Water Style: Rain's Renaissance
    Rank: A
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user slams his hand on the ground and sends a large wave of chakra into the ground. This wave of chakra causes all small, nearby sources of water to fly back into the clouds to replenish them. This has little effect on natural storms but on artificial ones it can be used multiple times to lengthen it almost indefinitely.
     
         

  16. #16
    Better's Avatar
    Status
    Better is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    DMV
    Posts
    14,927
    Post Thanks / Like
    King of the North
     



    Re: [Rain Element Training] Better & Wind..

    I think the black rain jutsu

    (Kuro Ame no Jutsu) - Dark Rain Technique
    Rank: S
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 40(-5 each turn after 3 turns have passed)
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user forms the necessary handseals and the all the rain drops in the area becomes pitch black, they can be felt pouring down but would not be seen, and they would still be transparent. This is a very strong technique because as soon as this is done every technique the user create using this will be pitch black and the enemy will not see them coming

    As the rain keeps pouring, it'll turn to black rain, which will allow the rain to keep pouring.

    meh idk, this is just a guess lol
     
         

  17. #17
    Zero Kelvin's Avatar
    Status
    Zero Kelvin is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Tenkaichi, Ancrath Archipelago.
    Posts
    15,972
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let My Own Lack of a Voice Be
    Heard!
     



    Re: [Rain Element Training] Better & Wind..

    Quote Originally Posted by Wind.. View Post
    I do not see any S-Rank techniques that would help keep the battlefield rainy, the only one that would keep the battlefield continuously rainy would be this A-Rank technique.
    Quote Originally Posted by Better View Post
    I think the black rain jutsu

    (Kuro Ame no Jutsu) - Dark Rain Technique
    Rank: S
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 40(-5 each turn after 3 turns have passed)
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user forms the necessary handseals and the all the rain drops in the area becomes pitch black, they can be felt pouring down but would not be seen, and they would still be transparent. This is a very strong technique because as soon as this is done every technique the user create using this will be pitch black and the enemy will not see them coming

    As the rain keeps pouring, it'll turn to black rain, which will allow the rain to keep pouring.

    meh idk, this is just a guess lol
    Come now, children. If all I need to do to remove your chances of using rain is use a big wind technique to blow the clouds away; what do you need to do to keep the clouds on the fields?
     
         

  18. #18
    Better's Avatar
    Status
    Better is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    DMV
    Posts
    14,927
    Post Thanks / Like
    King of the North
     



    Re: [Rain Element Training] Better & Wind..

    Well, Keep you from doing that.

    (Suiton: Kouryuu no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Dragon Skill
    Rank: S
    Type: Supplementary/Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: powerful jutsu that's into motion the creation of a dragon made of clouds. the dragon itself is very powerful and adds a level of versatility previously unknown to rain-based techniques. The dragon swoops down from the sky and onto the battlefield. Not only is it capable of shooting a spiral rain spear from any point on its body once per post, but it is capable of directing a small rainstorm from its body. This allows rain techniques to be used from the dragon, and become more localized.

    This would make it's own cloud of rain but this is a localized dragon. Plus if you try use a wind technique to blow the clouds out. One can make this dragon. Also, it attacks on its own once per turn, making it difficult to attack it.
     
         

  19. #19
    Wind..'s Avatar
    Status
    Wind.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Santa Barbara
    Posts
    5,256
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: [Rain Element Training] Better & Wind..

    (Rasen Yari no Kirinonai Kouu) - Endless Rain of the Spiral Spears
    Rank: S
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: An advanced form of the Rain Spear that uses chakra to condense a large amount of rain water into one place to form spears of water in the clouds. The spears can at any time be called down to strike an opponent with only one hand-seal. Unlike its predecessor, these spears are made of constantly moving water that can actually cut an opponent. They also move in a corkscrew pattern that can be slightly manipulated. By widening or sharpening the turns, you can change where the spear will hit mid-technique. The water will stay in the form of spears for a short amount of time (2 turns). Any spears that are not used by that time it will fall uselessly as rain.
    This technique seems as though if someone tries to get rid of the rain, you could temporarily store a large amount in these spears so that somewhat helps.

    (Kadou Boufuu no Jutsu) - Vortex Storm Technique
    Rank: S
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: A powerful high level jutsu that uses a great deal of chakra to pull down the storm clouds from the sky and place them around the user and enemy. The chakra that pulled down the clouds keeps them moving at high speeds so that neither the user nor enemy can escape. This jutsu in effect doubles the damage done by rain jutsu attacks and makes them more difficult to dodge. When this technique is used, the rain that comes from the clouds falls sideways, down, up, and near every direction, keeping enemies off balance.
    This, you can use so if they try to blow away the clouds, you bring down the clouds around you and the opponent instead of in the air.

    (Boufuu Kumo Kaigara) - Storm Cloud Shell
    Rank: S
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: A powerful technique that draws down a small portion of rain clouds and places them over the user like a full body shell. The clouds continue to produce rain, which allow the user to send out rain jutsu like the Rain spear from their body. This shell also defends against lightening jutsu, cutting their damage in half.
    And this one also has the same effect as the last one but on a smaller scale.
     
         

  20. #20
    Zero Kelvin's Avatar
    Status
    Zero Kelvin is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Tenkaichi, Ancrath Archipelago.
    Posts
    15,972
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let My Own Lack of a Voice Be
    Heard!
     



    Re: [Rain Element Training] Better & Wind..

    True on all accounts. I'd like to make it clear to the both of you, however, that the 'Water Style: Rain Dragon Skill' doesn't just automatically shoot Spiral Rain Spears: it's something you have to spend a move on a post the jutsu for. Keyword is 'capable'.

    Now, look at the techniques that changes the properties of the rain itself. You've got the 'Dark Rain Techniques as Better mentioned, yes, but are there any other techniques? Which techniques have the potential to be used to change the properties of the rain? Which are designed for it? Why/When are they useful and are they useful at all?
    Finally; from the top of your heads, could you guys imagine any techniques from the Five Basic Elements that'd go well with any of your choices?
     
         

  21. #21
    Better's Avatar
    Status
    Better is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    DMV
    Posts
    14,927
    Post Thanks / Like
    King of the North
     



    Re: [Rain Element Training] Better & Wind..

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero Kelvin View Post
    True on all accounts. I'd like to make it clear to the both of you, however, that the 'Water Style: Rain Dragon Skill' doesn't just automatically shoot Spiral Rain Spears: it's something you have to spend a move on a post the jutsu for. Keyword is 'capable'.

    Now, look at the techniques that changes the properties of the rain itself. You've got the 'Dark Rain Techniques as Better mentioned, yes, but are there any other techniques? Which techniques have the potential to be used to change the properties of the rain? Which are designed for it? Why/When are they useful and are they useful at all?
    Finally; from the top of your heads, could you guys imagine any techniques from the Five Basic Elements that'd go well with any of your choices?
    Techniques that change the properties of rain:

    (Secchakuzai no Kouu) - Rain of Glue
    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: When user makes it rain and then changes the compounds of the water(materials in the air).Then makes the rain sticky which binds the opponent in place for 2 turns.this jutsu lasts for 2 turns.

    make it heavier

    (Gouu no Jutsu) - Heavy Rain Technique
    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: A jutsu that actually uses the victim's clothing as a medium to effect him or her. By filling the clothing with water-elemental chakra the user causes the clothing to fully retain all water it comes in contact with which will gradually cause the clothing to become heavier and heavier. Unfortunately, this jutsu that does not create water, so it is only useful in a rainy or otherwise wet environment

    stopping the rain

    (Shuushi Ame) - Stop Rain
    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: This technique defines the users chakra control and for tactical measures for other techniques. The user creates the necessary handseals and every rain drop stops in mid air or wherever they are

    (Touketsu Ame Nottori no Jutsu) - Frozen Rain Capture Technique
    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: An advance version of rain capture where the user bounces the rain into the clouds.The higher up they go the more colder they get untill they freeze and come falling down(similar to hail)in the form of a net or a dome to capture the opponent.

    freezes rain.

    ======

    Most of those are designed to change the properties of rain. Well, if I was in a fight in Ame or in any fight where the location is constant rain. Also one can use Rain of will technique that will make it seem like all i want is to sense my opponent. When then I can just use one of these and attack him.

    Projectile Elemental jutsu work well with glue rain. After sticking my opponent, it would get him.
     
         

  22. #22
    Wind..'s Avatar
    Status
    Wind.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Santa Barbara
    Posts
    5,256
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: [Rain Element Training] Better & Wind..

    I apologize for the wait, it won't happen any more.

    (Ensan no Kouu) - Acid Rain
    Rank: S
    Type: Supplementary/Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 40(-5 per turn to keep active)
    Damage Points: -10 each turn or as long as the user has this jutsu in effect
    Description: A powerful ninjutsu that laces the clouds with a large amount of poison elemental chakra to change the structure of the rain. The end result is a storm that does not rain water, but instead rains a powerful acid that can eat through most materials. Unfortunately, skin is not one of those materials. Instead of instantly eating through, it causes skin to instantly blister and slowly dissolve in a most painful way.
    This changes the nature of it into acid rain.

    (Hougeki Arare) - Bombarding Hail
    Rank: A
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: Using this jutsu requires great chakra control, performing hand seals and sending chakra into the clouds. After a bit of development,(three turns) a ninja will form the precipitation of the cloud into hail. This hail will fall for a brief time from the clouds and by chakra control be targeted at the opponent.
    Note:must have clouds in the sky to use this jutsu.
    This one changes the nature into Hail.

    I think those are the only two that have not been mentioned yet.

    For elemental techniques, I would think that Wind techniques would go best with it to possibly change the direction and how the attack goes at the opponent, or even speed the projectiles/rain up. This would also draw the attention of the opponent because they would need to focus on the changing rain.
     
         

  23. #23
    Zero Kelvin's Avatar
    Status
    Zero Kelvin is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Tenkaichi, Ancrath Archipelago.
    Posts
    15,972
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let My Own Lack of a Voice Be
    Heard!
     



    Re: [Rain Element Training] Better & Wind..

    Yes! Wind attacks are great supplements to rain because wind won't mess with its properties. Acidic rain will still be acidic when you use it with wind, but it'll lose its properties if it's mixed with a larger wave of normal water.

    And come on, Better, of course projectiles will work 'better' when an opponent is immobilized, but that's universal. If you don't have suggestions; don't just type bull. We're here to learn; not write essays

    Now kiddies; tell me about your favorite Rain technique! And don't bullshit me! DDDDDDD
     
         

  24. #24
    Wind..'s Avatar
    Status
    Wind.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Santa Barbara
    Posts
    5,256
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: [Rain Element Training] Better & Wind..

    (Kuro Ame no Jutsu) - Dark Rain Technique
    Rank: S
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 40(-5 each turn after 3 turns have passed)
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user forms the necessary handseals and the all the rain drops in the area becomes pitch black, they can be felt pouring down but would not be seen, and they would still be transparent. This is a very strong technique because as soon as this is done every technique the user create using this will be pitch black and the enemy will not see them coming
    Definitely this one, I don't really know why but I was just kind of drawn to it. It fits the style of the bio I have rain on which is Dark Release so it just meshes I guess. It uses something obvious to make techniques very hidden. Very cool to me.
     
         

  25. #25
    Zero Kelvin's Avatar
    Status
    Zero Kelvin is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Tenkaichi, Ancrath Archipelago.
    Posts
    15,972
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let My Own Lack of a Voice Be
    Heard!
     



    Re: [Rain Element Training] Better & Wind..

    Quote Originally Posted by Wind.. View Post
    Definitely this one, I don't really know why but I was just kind of drawn to it. It fits the style of the bio I have rain on which is Dark Release so it just meshes I guess. It uses something obvious to make techniques very hidden. Very cool to me.
    That's a pretty nice technique. With a Dark Release bio; it's an awesome visual supplement. So you follow a kind of 'dark' fighting-style? If you mix this technique with the Bringer of Darkness illusion and perhaps something that blocks out the sun; you'll be free to use Rain and Dark Release to your hearts content against a disabled opponent.

    Any questions regarding Rain?
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •