yay, I'm on the first page!
    well that was the second page , this is tha third

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2009
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga 471 Discussion / 472 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by ALinkToTheZack View Post
    I like this. Who will be the new Akatsuki members? Will Taka become full-fledged members? I hope that Kishi doesn't randomly add new characters. I doubt he would do that though. I wouldn't be surprised if Orochimaru had taken over Kabuto's body by now. How can he resist Orochimaru's cells taking over his body? Medicine? Pssssht.
    New Akatsuki members would be awesome. He could it smoothly if TaKa became full-fledged members and bring 2 or 3 new ones to the table.

Yoritomo - Son of Storms zagubus's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ALinkToTheZack View Post
    I like this. Who will be the new Akatsuki members? Will Taka become full-fledged members? I hope that Kishi doesn't randomly add new characters. I doubt he would do that though. I wouldn't be surprised if Orochimaru had taken over Kabuto's body by now. How can he resist Orochimaru's cells taking over his body? Medicine? Pssssht.
    do you think tobi would have Kabumaru in akatsuki?

Status
    Dec 2008
    This user has no status.

Very awesome chapter!!Kisame ultimate form was.... how can i say... FREAK!! Samehada sword strenght is little bit out of proportion in comparation with the others ITS NOT FAIR for the others swordmans!!! Killerbee ganna pown Kisame in my mind but its gonna be a EPIC FIGHT!! Ao is in deep sh*t, i hope Mizukage gonna do something for him! Ao seal his eye, nice idea! he know Danzo want it.

For the question of Who will be the next Akatsuki members?.... I can see som new character Kishi put alot of new Charactere in short time for the alliance so why not for the akatsuki... I dont think Kabutorochi gonna be a Akatsuki members. First Kabuto dont want to kill Naruto, he give him some hint and info of akatsuki to him.. and Orochimaru Hate sasuke (i think, he kill him lol) and orochimaru leave akatsuki in the past sooooo.

In the next manga i want too see half for the fight of Ao and Kisame/KB and the other for some concrete action of naruto. I MISS IT!! its about 20 mangas for some naruto action so comon KIshi!!!

Status
    May 2008
    jus chilling

i believe kisame will lose also and KB will have 2 teach naruto about transformations

Status
    Jul 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Mugiwara View Post
    I think kisame will lose, for one reason He has taken off his akatsuki robe, and as you may know, all of the akatsuki members that have died, didnt have the akatsuki robe on them when they died;p
    lol very true point i also believe this but i figured he was gonna lose as soon as he revealed his sword so early.

The Legendary Uchiha uchiha.itachi's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

OH shoot. Kisame is gonna lose. Cause Hachibi and his sensei figured out his weakness. And it seems Kisame can`t be beaten (Kisamse said so himself). And that means one thing. He will be beaten. But it will be EPIC. And there˙s no sentimental mumbo-jumbo to ruin the sense of awesomeness Can˙t wait :D

Status
    Aug 2009
    This user has no status.

To tell u the truth it would b kind of a twist to see some new akatsuki members show up out of knowhere. I would like to see some new enemies come into the picture.

u know what i just thought of somthing what if Naruto's mom was to show up as one of the new akatsuki members or the Ninja turtles that would b some S H I T...

Last edited by Shonuff; 11-13-2009 at 01:09 AM.

Status
    Aug 2009
    This user has no status.

ibet anything as these days go by until the next chapter alot of people are going to have a diffrent opinion about Killer Bee vs Kisame people are going to see that Killer Bee is more Badass than everybody thought....

Shout out to the Brothers

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2009
    This user has no status.

The 8-tails must be captured in order for the story to involve. So it would be nice if two new akatsuki members would appear when Kisame is almost dieing and capture the 8-tails beast.

Grand Master Thirdwave Thirdwave's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2009
    This user has no status.

This was a great chapter, and "finally people get to see Kisame fight at maybe his full strength. I think Bees going to win this in the end tho, I think Kisame is using everything hes got to beat Bee, and Bees going to use his head to get around it.
    Also I don't see the that if Bee isn't capture the story can't continue, in my point of view I think it would just prolong the manga more.

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirdwave View Post
    This was a great chapter, and "finally people get to see Kisame fight at maybe his full strength. I think Bees going to win this in the end tho, I think Kisame is using everything hes got to beat Bee, and Bees going to use his head to get around it.
    Also I don't see the that if Bee isn't capture the story can't continue, in my point of view I think it would just prolong the manga more.
    It will prolong but eventually he must be captured or it becames kind of anti-climax and i'm not seeing Zetsu being able to capture him or even Madara in his current form.

Status
    Jul 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin Himura View Post
    The 8-tails must be captured in order for the story to involve.
    Totally agreed. In order to center the history on naruto, 8 tails must be captured. Then naruto after defeating kisame, after ahead, he will be the hero again, recognized by other villages too. I not saying that kb is weaker or that i want him to loose, is just the facts, to make the history interesting, he will make kb captured, i'm sure of it. For other side, madara dominate almost the time and the space, so like he did to prevent some persons to interfere on sasuke vs itachi's battle, he can do the same to prevent the kages from interfeering with this battle. And if it was tottally necessary, he would put zetsu on the fight too, if he could trick the kages, he can trick the kb as well.

Status
    Dec 2008
    What happens if you're scared
    half to death twice?

a classic fight, an enemy that can drain powers from a being unbelievable stronger then them, making the enemy become stronger then the being. Kishi really showed us a flash back to dbz. outcome is probably obvious, there must be a limit to the chakra asorbing ability, and bee is just going to overload it with chakra, killing kisame.

Status
    Jun 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SageD View Post
    yea that's true i know this has been discused in eariler threads but since this chapter really is just the beginning of a major fight i want to disscuss somethings one who will be the new asakui members. Also how strong do u think kabuto/orochimaru is now.
    I think team hawk be the new Akatsuki
    Sasuke = Itachi
    Suigetsu = Kisame
    Karin = Konan
    Juugo = well dont know :P

anyway Version 2 8 tails can't believe it Killer Bee the greatest Jinchuuriki & Kisame fusion tis is properly going 2 one of my favourites

Finally I can't understand Ao fight maybe I need 2 re read it or the anime might make it easier :confused:

Status
    Aug 2009
    This user has no status.

I think Kirabi will win in the end, but he'll eventually get captured somehow. Even if Zetsu can't do anything and Madara can't capture him in his current form, Madara still has Taka under his control. He'll just make Sasuke try again.

Status
    Sep 2008
    Weegee Death Stare.

KB will fill that dome of Water with ink, Then when Kisame cant see. He kills him. Simple as that. ^^ ..

anyway there both in thier element: Water. OXtopus Vs Shark.
    And for you idiots who say KB has to be captured for the story to evolve. WTF is wrong with you..

Status
    Sep 2008
    Weegee Death Stare.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonesy161 View Post
    a classic fight, an enemy that can drain powers from a being unbelievable stronger then them, making the enemy become stronger then the being. Kishi really showed us a flash back to dbz. outcome is probably obvious, there must be a limit to the chakra asorbing ability, and bee is just going to overload it with chakra, killing kisame.
    He cant absorb the Chakra anymore its fused with his body. It just gives him The Chakra absorbed. KB has limitless chakra. due 2 8tails.

Status
    Aug 2009
    This user has no status.

Now that the sword is fused with his body, does that mean he can't absorb chakra anymore? I'm not so sure about that.

Status
    May 2008
    jus chilling

nah i believe he still can but it might b harder cause b4 the sword was doing it on its own now maybe he actually has 2 bite the chakra or something