52 51.49%
Page 3 of 8 « First 1234567 ... Last»
    Grand Master Thirdwave Thirdwave's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga 471 Discussion / 472 Predictions

This was a great chapter, and "finally people get to see Kisame fight at maybe his full strength. I think Bees going to win this in the end tho, I think Kisame is using everything hes got to beat Bee, and Bees going to use his head to get around it.
    Also I don't see the that if Bee isn't capture the story can't continue, in my point of view I think it would just prolong the manga more.

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirdwave View Post
    This was a great chapter, and "finally people get to see Kisame fight at maybe his full strength. I think Bees going to win this in the end tho, I think Kisame is using everything hes got to beat Bee, and Bees going to use his head to get around it.
    Also I don't see the that if Bee isn't capture the story can't continue, in my point of view I think it would just prolong the manga more.
    It will prolong but eventually he must be captured or it becames kind of anti-climax and i'm not seeing Zetsu being able to capture him or even Madara in his current form.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin Himura View Post
    The 8-tails must be captured in order for the story to involve.
    Totally agreed. In order to center the history on naruto, 8 tails must be captured. Then naruto after defeating kisame, after ahead, he will be the hero again, recognized by other villages too. I not saying that kb is weaker or that i want him to loose, is just the facts, to make the history interesting, he will make kb captured, i'm sure of it. For other side, madara dominate almost the time and the space, so like he did to prevent some persons to interfere on sasuke vs itachi's battle, he can do the same to prevent the kages from interfeering with this battle. And if it was tottally necessary, he would put zetsu on the fight too, if he could trick the kages, he can trick the kb as well.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    What happens if you're scared
    half to death twice?

a classic fight, an enemy that can drain powers from a being unbelievable stronger then them, making the enemy become stronger then the being. Kishi really showed us a flash back to dbz. outcome is probably obvious, there must be a limit to the chakra asorbing ability, and bee is just going to overload it with chakra, killing kisame.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SageD View Post
    yea that's true i know this has been discused in eariler threads but since this chapter really is just the beginning of a major fight i want to disscuss somethings one who will be the new asakui members. Also how strong do u think kabuto/orochimaru is now.
    I think team hawk be the new Akatsuki
    Sasuke = Itachi
    Suigetsu = Kisame
    Karin = Konan
    Juugo = well dont know :P

anyway Version 2 8 tails can't believe it Killer Bee the greatest Jinchuuriki & Kisame fusion tis is properly going 2 one of my favourites

Finally I can't understand Ao fight maybe I need 2 re read it or the anime might make it easier :confused:

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think Kirabi will win in the end, but he'll eventually get captured somehow. Even if Zetsu can't do anything and Madara can't capture him in his current form, Madara still has Taka under his control. He'll just make Sasuke try again.

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's a brand new day, and the
    birds they Chirpin'!

KB will fill that dome of Water with ink, Then when Kisame cant see. He kills him. Simple as that. ^^ ..

anyway there both in thier element: Water. OXtopus Vs Shark.
    And for you idiots who say KB has to be captured for the story to evolve. WTF is wrong with you..

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's a brand new day, and the
    birds they Chirpin'!

Quote Originally Posted by Jonesy161 View Post
    a classic fight, an enemy that can drain powers from a being unbelievable stronger then them, making the enemy become stronger then the being. Kishi really showed us a flash back to dbz. outcome is probably obvious, there must be a limit to the chakra asorbing ability, and bee is just going to overload it with chakra, killing kisame.
    He cant absorb the Chakra anymore its fused with his body. It just gives him The Chakra absorbed. KB has limitless chakra. due 2 8tails.

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Now that the sword is fused with his body, does that mean he can't absorb chakra anymore? I'm not so sure about that.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    jus chilling

nah i believe he still can but it might b harder cause b4 the sword was doing it on its own now maybe he actually has 2 bite the chakra or something

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirabi View Post
    KB will fill that dome of Water with ink, Then when Kisame cant see. He kills him. Simple as that. ^^ ..

anyway there both in thier element: Water. OXtopus Vs Shark.
    And for you idiots who say KB has to be captured for the story to evolve. WTF is wrong with you..
    Really, i don't know on what planet do you live. Do you think that this is a pink history? The good has to win always, simply as that, that is bullsh*t, and the proof to that is the 7 bijuu's on madara's hands. If sasuke was almost able to capture KB, kisame is not? just the difference on the experience of catching bijuu's. Do you think that with a little ink you can stop kisame. So you're saying that even sai could beat kisame.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

First of all, I want Kisame to win because he's awesome in my opinion. KB is pretty awesome, he just annoys me with his singing. But that's not why I think he'll win. If KB gets killed then it's all up to Naruto and then there will be a lotta epic fights with Naruto. Also, without Kisame, there aren't many akatsuki left. I know that KB is strong, but a lot of people seem to think Kisame sucks, which obviously he doesn't suck that bad. If Madara sent him alone to capture KB, then madara must have believed in Kisame.

Dammit this is tough. I really can't decide who is gonna win, and I don't know how all of you can be so confident in your ideas.

Maybe if Kisame is about to lose, Madara will save him like he did to Sasuke and how was there watching the sasuke vs itachi fight (i think).

How could someone give this chapter a 1, it was awesome!!!

Last edited by CRK2191; 11-13-2009 at 12:26 AM.

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yeah, I have to say, Bee is going down. I originally thought Bee was going to cut Samehada to little spiky pieces and ram them down Kisames throat, but his every move is being systematically shut down. His lightning is useless, his cloak is useless, his anti genjutsu is useless (kisames doesn't use genjutsu), his rairetto is useless, even his uber black cloak is eaten. His 7-sword style is nullfied, because kisame can heal the wounds and bash through it with samehada. The 8-tails said itself that without it, kirabi woulda lost already, and he's right. And with the kind of chakra absorption and recovery we're seeing, I'm willing to bet kisame can eat and/or tank both the giant ball explosion AND small segments of the ultimate form when bee is forced to enter it. An lets face it, however cheaply it happened, Sasuke DID beat the ultimate form already. Best case scenario, Bee shoot out a massive attack using ALL of the remaining 8-tails power, kisame eats it ad ends up fighting to keep it down, Bee stabs him with all his swords when he's distracted and leaves them in so Kisame can't heal, Kisame dies and Bee dies from losing his bijuu. Bee can't even injure Kisame enough to take him down with other attacks, so there's no point in fighting blind in ink like some people have said. Madara jumps in and collects the leftover chakra from samehada and seals it preventing the story from ending right then and there. Sorry Bee fans.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I have a question. KB can turn into an octopus? i thought he was the giant ox. Yeah, i know, im an idiot. I don't know how I missed this. Can someone tell me wat manga this is in.

Last edited by CRK2191; 11-13-2009 at 12:37 AM.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ALinkToTheZack View Post
    I like this. Who will be the new Akatsuki members? Will Taka become full-fledged members? I hope that Kishi doesn't randomly add new characters. I doubt he would do that though. I wouldn't be surprised if Orochimaru had taken over Kabuto's body by now. How can he resist Orochimaru's cells taking over his body? Medicine? Pssssht.
    yea that is true but then orichmaru/kabuto would be stronger than he was in his fight with the thrid but I have this sneak feeling it will be characters we don't know yet but on a weird note what if it is Danzou and the root.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by zagubus View Post
    i don't get why people are saying that KB is going to get owned by kisame. what damage has KB taken so far? kisame took a hit that ripped half his torso off. if it wasn't for his sword he'd be dead. and believe me, i'm not taking sides! i'm just saying this could be a very awesome fight between to insanely strong shinobi. i don't think anyone believes KB is done transforming, he definitely has at least one more transformation in him. kisame may as well... who knows????

i've mentioned this before. i don't think either of them really have the advantage in lake kisame. an octopus lives in water just like a shark does. i think we can expect a large ink cloud to come from KB and they will be fighting blind. when we first saw KB he was training in a pitch dark cave and depending on how shark like kisame is he might not need to see to fight either. sharks have an insane sense of smell and their entire bodies are covered in nerve receptors so they can feel things moving around in the water... not to mention the sword that's attracted to chakara.

I just think it's going to be an amazing battle and it's way to early to take bets on who will win... of course everyone has their favorites... GO KB!!!
    I agree i know people like kisame but all he did was take kb chakara and get his chest blew up so how can u blindly say kb will lose and like I stated eariler all the askaui that lost there robe have died.

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by CRK2191 View Post
    I have a question. KB can turn into an octopus? i thought he was the giant ox. Yeah, i know, im an idiot. I don't know how I missed this. Can someone tell me wat manga this is in.
    You're not an idiot, they only refer to him as the octopus because he has 8 tails. Killer Bee is still the Ox. ^^

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Amixed View Post
    You're not an idiot, they only refer to him as the octopus because he has 8 tails. Killer Bee is still the Ox. ^^
    They also call him an octopus because the Hachibi's eight tails are octopus tentacles. Also, Kirabi seems to be able to use some sort of ink release.

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SageD View Post
    yea that is true but then orichmaru/kabuto would be stronger than he was in his fight with the thrid but I have this sneak feeling it will be characters we don't know yet but on a weird note what if it is Danzou and the root.
    I'm not sure I would like new characters randomly being added to Akatsuki. If Danzo and Root joined, I wouldn't have a problem. I'm not sure how likely this is though. What would his motivation be for joining Akatsuki? He seems to want to protect the village after all, and joining Akatsuki doesn't really seem like an effective way to do that.

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I'm not sure I would like new characters randomly being added to Akatsuki. If Danzo and Root joined, I wouldn't have a problem. I'm not sure how likely this is though. What would his motivation be for joining Akatsuki? He seems to want to protect the village after all, and joining Akatsuki doesn't really seem like an effective way to do that.
    Danzo's number one priority is to protect Konohagakure, like you said. It's to the point where he would use his sharingan on the elders to achieve the position as Hokage. They originally wanted Kakashi to be the Hokage but when Danzo entered, they changed their minds rather easily. The Akatsuki want peace but in order to obtain that, Konoha would be destroyed.

Six Hokage's Son Sasuke Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    Right first of all, kisame has only just started to become a main character, you cant say hes the shit as hes only just started the fight, i know hes beat other ppl who have tailed beast but we didnt see these fights so how can you say hes the shit if you have never seen him fight?

And donzos henchman is from inos clan and you have seen this kind of technique before.

As for your last point.... **** YEH!! swordsmen free for all would bee ace :P
    My money would be on the guy with glasses for some reason :D
    Yes we saw Kisame fight when he went with Itachi to Konoha, remember his water clones?

Six Hokage's Son Sasuke Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I actually liked the chapters where Naruto and Sakura talked. I wouldn't mind hearing Sakura's plan in next week's chapter. I also want to see if Sai's clone goes to talk to Naruto.
    Me too. People who only think about fights are a bit boring, there would be no plot and thus no manga without a bit of talk.

rookie of the year '09 Wind release awesomeness's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by real kyuubi jinchuuriki View Post
    LOL...is that really true i think i need to check that out..but i agree with you i think he will lose..he can't handle the fully transformed bee...
    No Thats not true. Deidara and Itachi were still wearing their robes when they died

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I actually liked the chapters where Naruto and Sakura talked. I wouldn't mind hearing Sakura's plan in next week's chapter. I also want to see if Sai's clone goes to talk to Naruto.
    It's not that I don't like the chapters where they talk and I do want to see what's gonna go on with them, but I'm just pumped for this fight, that's all. I think most people would agree that they wanna see this awesome fight.

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by CRK2191 View Post
    It's not that I don't like the chapters where they talk and I do want to see what's gonna go on with them, but I'm just pumped for this fight, that's all. I think most people would agree that they wanna see this awesome fight.
    That's true. I enjoy the fight's too, but I really like the talking portions because of their capacity to develop the plot.