View Poll Results: Rate the chapter

Voters
101. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1

    4 3.96%
  • 2

    2 1.98%
  • 3

    13 12.87%
  • 4

    30 29.70%
  • 5

    52 51.49%
Page 8 of 10 « First ... 45678910 Last»
Results 141 to 160 of 191
  1. #141
    Member Jonesy161's Avatar
    Status
    Jonesy161 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    723
    What happens if you're scared
    half to death twice?
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 471 Discussion / 472 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by harshit188 View Post
    well! danzo have many sources from where he can get the info, like sai, u saw he hide himself when sakura,lee& kiba were leaving after meeting with naruto
    he will spy naruto & kakashi, he hasn't betrayed danzo at all,
    plus their are chances that danzo already know about this as madara said the secrets written on the stone below konoha can be read with the sharingan, and danzo already have the sharingan,everybody knows
    the stone, to danzo, when read, means udder crap. to fully understand the stone, you need the rinnegan mainly with a mix of the sharingan. there could also be a be a catch to it to what type of sharingan such as madara possesses the ems. i highly doubt danzo possessess that, so being able to understanding even more of it is possibly ever less if that is added in.
     
         
    Last edited by Jonesy161; 11-16-2009 at 05:01 AM. Reason: typo

  2. #142
    The Toad Sage narutosharingan's Avatar
    Status
    narutosharingan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,161
    Location
    over the rainbow and through the woods
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 471 Discussion / 472 Predictions

    You know i have been thinking when KB summonned the 8-tails does it requires him to use some of his chakra? Unlike naruto who has the fox's chakra mixed with his own, is it bcz of the different type of seal they were sealed with?
     
         

  3. #143
    The Outer Path ALinkToTheZack's Avatar
    Status
    ALinkToTheZack is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    375
    Location
    Amegakure
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 471 Discussion / 472 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin Himura View Post
    168 i think...
    Thanks for the lead. Does anyone have any idea when Tsunade will wake up?
     
         

  4. #144
    Senior Member Ben-sama's Avatar
    Status
    Ben-sama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,863
    Location
    In The Island
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 471 Discussion / 472 Predictions

    Awesome 471 Episode, Kisame Is a freak i must say Never though he'd be able to fuse himself with samehada... can't wait for 472
     
         

  5. #145
    We are Pain! We are God! Er0c's Avatar
    Status
    Er0c is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    37
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 471 Discussion / 472 Predictions

    ye, it was a pretty awesome chapter.
     
         

  6. #146
    Sage of NarutoBase a thousand years of death's Avatar
    Status
    a thousand years of death is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    883
    Location
    on a sandy rollercoaster
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 471 Discussion / 472 Predictions

    wow i fanally got to the end now for my post

    1st i would like to say great chapter. kisame is making a name for himself now. he will prob be in the top 10 for the popularity polls now.

    his sword is freaky and merging with it is worse. and people saying he is a tailed beast without a tail :mad: what a load of crap!!!


    he has a tail :D


    2nd to say that KB and kisame are stronger than naruto and sasuke is a bit much. i agree they are both stronger than sasuke but none of them are stronger than naruto. naruto is a sage and the nine tailed jinchuriki. i dont think anyone can beat him atm. not even madara (just because he keeps saying he is weak that is all).

    3rd im not sure how the fight will end but i still stick by my kisame will win result. no matter what happens, wether someone chases kisame away or bee gets sealed i stick by the result.

    4th i say bee beat sasuke and taka.

    5th i am hoping for more talking next chapter maybe between sai and naruto, or some more of ao and fuu.
     
         

  7. #147
    Member RasenShruiken's Avatar
    Status
    RasenShruiken is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    341
    Location
    Somewhere in the shinobi world
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 471 Discussion / 472 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Choujuu Giga View Post
    Domo for the comparison between my outlook and Kishi's way of thinking lol Exactly, my post was so big that I didn't really feel the neep to add an answer for Naruto surviving the extraction but you actually made up a really good theory with Sakura being the one to perform this. Um...I'm not sure myself what could have been the supposed revival tech. I doubt Shizune or her medic group would have a such a tech. Tsunade is in a coma and even if she was to wake up in time to save him, I just don't think that she would possess this type of tech either. That one is definitely a tough one, I really can't give an answer but we know if this was to happen, Kishi would come up with a good solution.
    Is it just me or was kakashi watching Chiyo with his sharingan? Just a thought...
     
         

  8. #148
    Member RasenShruiken's Avatar
    Status
    RasenShruiken is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    341
    Location
    Somewhere in the shinobi world
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 471 Discussion / 472 Predictions

    Oh, and for this whole madara thing
    At this point, we've only seen madara using taijutsu, no genjutsu or ninjutsu. Is it possible that he can't use these things anymore as a result of his fight with the 1st? I dunno. Just spamming out theories.
     
         

  9. #149
    life's a game harshit188's Avatar
    Status
    harshit188 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,386
    Location
    india
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 471 Discussion / 472 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by RasenShruiken View Post
    Is it just me or was kakashi watching Chiyo with his sharingan? Just a thought...
    these type of high level medical justus can't be senn or predicted by sharingan dude, so, there's no good point in that
     
         

  10. #150
    Member RasenShruiken's Avatar
    Status
    RasenShruiken is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    341
    Location
    Somewhere in the shinobi world
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 471 Discussion / 472 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by harshit188 View Post
    these type of high level medical justus can't be senn or predicted by sharingan dude, so, there's no good point in that
    k. Just wondering weather it was possible or not.
     
         

  11. #151
    Za Kansatsusha Choujuu Giga's Avatar
    Status
    Choujuu Giga is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    78
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 471 Discussion / 472 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Sama View Post
    You are right about the Amaterasu part, and therefore I send you kudos my logical friend. But, what if Killerbee stayed down on purpose after Sasuke turned off the jutsu in order to use the opportunity to efficiently fake his defeat and thus deceive Raikage about his death? You cannot deny the fact that Killerbee premeditated his escape from the Cloud Country. I don't remember the exact page, but the manga shows Killerbee bragging about his escape from the Cloud Country after being delivered to Akatsuki by Sasuke. Not even Sasuke's sharingan saw through that deception.
    Well I thank you and I also appreciate the compliment. I'm going to take part of your quote "what if Killerbee stayed down on purpose after Sasuke turned off the jutsu" again is incorrect with the fact that as soon as Sasuke severed the tentacle, Kirabi switched his body with the severed tentacle and hide inside of it. The body on the floor was the other half of the bijuu's tail transformed into a disguised unconscious body of Kirabi which was done by the Hachibi. Since he knew that his village was going to find out that he was captured he then used that chance to escape his duties of being the guardian of the village. As for Kirabi supposedly premeditating his escape, well I went beck into the chapters and I did not see anything like that but I did check the chapter where he resurfaces, take a look below:

    Naruto 419 | Read naruto chapter 419 manga online | Manga Share
    Now what I gathered from this page was first of all that trick switch he did seemed even more now like by chance and desperate at that like Kirabi himself quotes. Second it also seemed like he had been encased inside the tentacle for a nice long while (could have been due to waiting for the coast to be cleared) or maybe he took partial damage from the Amaterasu and was healing as well as the Hachibi, although it isn't confirmed and is just a theory.

    And these two:

    Naruto 419 | Read naruto chapter 419 manga online | Manga Share

    Naruto 419 | Read naruto chapter 419 manga online | Manga Share

    These two pages displays Kirabi deciding to leave the village due to the result of the switch and his fake capture by Akatsuki. He disscusses with Hachibi why they should leave and if it was premeditated like you said than they would have talked about how successful their plan was before Sasuke/Hawk came into the scene.

     
         

  12. #152
    Member Itachi Sama's Avatar
    Status
    Itachi Sama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    721
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 471 Discussion / 472 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Choujuu Giga View Post
    Well I thank you and I also appreciate the compliment. I'm going to take part of your quote "what if Killerbee stayed down on purpose after Sasuke turned off the jutsu" again is incorrect with the fact that as soon as Sasuke severed the tentacle, Kirabi switched his body with the severed tentacle and hide inside of it. The body on the floor was the other half of the bijuu's tail transformed into a disguised unconscious body of Kirabi which was done by the Hachibi. Since he knew that his village was going to find out that he was captured he then used that chance to escape his duties of being the guardian of the village. As for Kirabi supposedly premeditating his escape, well I went beck into the chapters and I did not see anything like that but I did check the chapter where he resurfaces, take a look below:

    Naruto 419 | Read naruto chapter 419 manga online | Manga Share
    Now what I gathered from this page was first of all that trick switch he did seemed even more now like by chance and desperate at that like Kirabi himself quotes. Second it also seemed like he had been encased inside the tentacle for a nice long while (could have been due to waiting for the coast to be cleared) or maybe he took partial damage from the Amaterasu and was healing as well as the Hachibi, although it isn't confirmed and is just a theory.

    And these two:

    Naruto 419 | Read naruto chapter 419 manga online | Manga Share

    Naruto 419 | Read naruto chapter 419 manga online | Manga Share

    These two pages displays Kirabi deciding to leave the village due to the result of the switch and his fake capture by Akatsuki. He disscusses with Hachibi why they should leave and if it was premeditated like you said than they would have talked about how successful their plan was before Sasuke/Hawk came into the scene.

    Nice, you should be a lawyer. His escape plan was devised right then and there. He took the attack as an opportunity to escape. But, by the way, Killerbee was bragging about his escape after Hawk left. Killerbee wanted to flee from the Cloud country for some time, and faked defeat in order to escape. He could have finished off Sasuke if he had not had the urge to flee from Raikage.
     
         

  13. #153
    For New Beginnings Amixed's Avatar
    Status
    Amixed is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    163
    Location
    Earth
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 471 Discussion / 472 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by RasenShruiken View Post
    Is it just me or was kakashi watching Chiyo with his sharingan? Just a thought...
    Would Kakashi be able to replicate a medical technique like that? It's very far advanced but they have never ruled out the possibility...
     
         

  14. #154
    Star Jumper MayuneSpirit's Avatar
    Status
    MayuneSpirit is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    656
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 471 Discussion / 472 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by ALinkToTheZack View Post
    Thanks for the lead. Does anyone have any idea when Tsunade will wake up?
    I don't think she will, ever since that really descriptive interview came out that was apparently from 2008, I looked for it, it was fake.

    The real one was only seven questions long--I'll send the link if you want--but he was asked something about Jiraiya's death I think, he said
    "Naruto needed to grow up. As did Shikamaru, and so will Sakura. Lee...Lee doesn't need to grow up." [[Gai is safe!]]

    It was on Shonen Jump's festa site or something along those lines, it seemed more realistic to me, since it was vague like all of Kishimoto's interviews.
     
         

  15. #155
    The Outer Path ALinkToTheZack's Avatar
    Status
    ALinkToTheZack is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    375
    Location
    Amegakure
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 471 Discussion / 472 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by MayuneSpirit View Post
    I don't think she will, ever since that really descriptive interview came out that was apparently from 2008, I looked for it, it was fake.

    The real one was only seven questions long--I'll send the link if you want--but he was asked something about Jiraiya's death I think, he said
    "Naruto needed to grow up. As did Shikamaru, and so will Sakura. Lee...Lee doesn't need to grow up." [[Gai is safe!]]

    It was on Shonen Jump's festa site or something along those lines, it seemed more realistic to me, since it was vague like all of Kishimoto's interviews.
    Yeah, that would be great if you could send me the link.
     
         

  16. #156
    Axle's Avatar
    Status
    Axle is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    11,669
    Location
    In between joy and pain
    I, Axle will help bring about
    a New Age of RP
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 471 Discussion / 472 Predictions

    I think heat could possibly beat Kisame
    (just guessing)
    When he transforms I think he gains the characteristics of a shark so if Kirabi gets rid of the water and adds some heat or even electrifies Kisame from long range (so Samehada can't get anymore chakra) Kirabi will win
     
         

  17. #157
    Star Jumper MayuneSpirit's Avatar
    Status
    MayuneSpirit is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    656
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 471 Discussion / 472 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by ALinkToTheZack View Post
    Yeah, that would be great if you could send me the link.
    Alrighty, just let me find it--may take a bit because my computer's internet is messing up--and I'll send it in a visitor message. ^^
     
         

  18. #158
    be the Boss kydo's Avatar
    Status
    kydo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    98
    Location
    Jamaica
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 471 Discussion / 472 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Choujuu Giga View Post
    You say that this is a probability well, it doesn't really make a bit of sense. What if Kirabi did take Amaterasu on purpose like you said? I wouldn't say death, of course Akatsuki wants all the Jinchuuriki alive and Kirabi should have known that much but what if the result had been obliterated parts of his body, maybe loss of consciousness or paralysis just to name a few? By the way from the looks of that entire fight Kirabi supposedly had no prior knowledge about the black flames plus it's effects and it happened so suddenly, how would he have known that this attack was going to occur? I don't think he would have risked getting captured on a count of faking his death/leaving his village. In my opinion, if Sasuke having to save Karin never occurred then who is to say that Kirabi would still have been able to escape. If you care for facts then take a look at these three pages:

    Naruto 415 | Read naruto chapter 415 manga online | Manga Share

    Naruto 415 | Read naruto chapter 415 manga online | Manga Share

    Naruto 415 | Read naruto chapter 415 manga online | Manga Share

    The three pages display a Kirabi in much agony due to Amaterasu which compensates with what kydo was saying.
    LOL omg everytime i c that chapter i cant help but laugh, its ridiculous just to imagine that big monster screaming, thnx for helping me represent the facts as displayed by the manga Chojuu Giga, seeing those pics in such a nice selection added a little extra to my day.
     
         

  19. #159
    Member Jonesy161's Avatar
    Status
    Jonesy161 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    723
    What happens if you're scared
    half to death twice?
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 471 Discussion / 472 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by RasenShruiken View Post
    Oh, and for this whole madara thing
    At this point, we've only seen madara using taijutsu, no genjutsu or ninjutsu. Is it possible that he can't use these things anymore as a result of his fight with the 1st? I dunno. Just spamming out theories.
    Madara already said this to to Naruto and the other before. His fight with the 1st weakend him beyond all measures that it left Madara as an empty shell basically, he can't use any jutsus really to fight, he's limited. That's why he wants the power of the juubi to regain his powers as well as gaining more powers in which he did not possess before to ensure what happened in the fight with the 1st does not happen again. I'm guessin Madara actually has a deeo phsycological fear of being powerless again, and in his insanity on overcoming that fear, then he's hoping that his "ems" will compensate for the power as the rinnegan did as the sage had to control to juubi. I'm pretty sure though that once the juubi is resurected, the "ems" won't be strong enough to control it. Just because Madara managed to control Pein doesn't mean his eye technique was stronger then the sages. Pein was significantly weaker the the sage himself, Madara couldn't use Pein as a comparison.
     
         

  20. #160
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    33,587
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 471 Discussion / 472 Predictions

    Just a thought, but the sage of the 6 paths had the rinnengan didnt he?

    So seeing as naruto is a propper sage (jaraiya wasnt because he couldnt transform propperly) do you think naruto will be able to get the rinnengan now hes a sage?

    Just an idea that crossed my mind...
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •