View Poll Results: Who will win? Kisame or Kirabi

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kisaem

    27 50.00%
  • Kirabi

    27 50.00%
Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
Results 26 to 50 of 53
  1. #26
    Senior Member Regulus's Avatar
    Status
    Regulus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,661
    Location
    Auburn
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kisame, who knew?

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadowM99 View Post
    Believe it. They are in the water and everyone has forgotten that KB has lightning element jutsu.

    -D-
    He loses the lightning ability once he transforms into Hacibi, in his fight with Tka he and Suigetsu fought while he was in the Bijuu state and he said Suigetsu had the advantage. If he uses lightning in the water it is a double-edged sword for it will shock him to.
     
         

  2. #27
    Suiton / Jyuukenhou Master Sly Anbu's Avatar
    Status
    Sly Anbu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    216
    Location
    Somewhere in the Water Country
    underwater
     

    Re: Kisame, who knew?

    Gonna be a great fight. Kisame's form reminds me of Kimimaro, but is probably much stronger. Also guys, don't forget the water is to Kisame's advantage. Now we're gonna see water style ninjutsus + Kisame vs tailed beast Killer Bee.
    An epic fight awaits us...
     
         

  3. #28
    Senior Member Regulus's Avatar
    Status
    Regulus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,661
    Location
    Auburn
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kisame, who knew?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sly Anbu View Post
    Gonna be a great fight. Kisame's form reminds me of Kimimaro, but is probably much stronger. Also guys, don't forget the water is to Kisame's advantage. Now we're gonna see water style ninjutsus + Kisame vs tailed beast Killer Bee.
    An epic fight awaits us...
    plus he is on a whole other then when he fought Gai because that clone had 30% power, now he is at full power plus shark mode. Man i can't wait til next week
     
         

  4. #29
    ANBU BLACK OPS Dtoxxdasavvyone's Avatar
    Status
    Dtoxxdasavvyone is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    370
    Location
    Konohagakure
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kisame, who knew?

    Quote Originally Posted by TimUsher View Post
    He loses the lightning ability once he transforms into Hacibi, in his fight with Tka he and Suigetsu fought while he was in the Bijuu state and he said Suigetsu had the advantage. If he uses lightning in the water it is a double-edged sword for it will shock him to.
    Not so sure main Sugeitsu stated he was the one at a disadvantage but plz correct me if i'm wrong because he was saying something about being weak to the lightning as he was using a liquify jutsu or what not but I cant be sure i just dont see water having th advantage over lightning and I dont remember KB loosing his Nature once he turned Hachibi loose and KB withstood Sasuke's Raiton so wouldnt that be proof that he would be fine
     
         

  5. #30
    Akatsuki Moiz's Avatar
    Status
    Moiz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    918
    Location
    Redondo Beach
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kisame, who knew?

    Quote Originally Posted by TimUsher View Post
    Kisame is a beast plain and simple, while his enemies get weaker he gets stronger. I can now see why he is a Swordsman of the Mist and why Samehada is considered th strongest sword.

    When i saw a post about Kisame fusing with his sword i thought it would never happen, 471 is here and Kisame fuses with Samehada.

    Who do you think will win now, he got hit by Hachibi V2 and is now completely healed in a matter of seconds plus Samehada can absorb up to 6 tails worth of chakra now thatrs something. Killer Bee is done for. Kisame is not pulling ant punches
    Killer Bee is goin 2 win this fite....he' still playing around (Sabu says so)
     
         

  6. #31
    Senior Member Regulus's Avatar
    Status
    Regulus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,661
    Location
    Auburn
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kisame, who knew?

    Quote Originally Posted by Moiz View Post
    Killer Bee is goin 2 win this fite....he' still playing around (Sabu says so)
    So, whose to say Kisame isn't playing around
     
         

  7. #32
    Akatsuki Moiz's Avatar
    Status
    Moiz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    918
    Location
    Redondo Beach
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kisame, who knew?

    Quote Originally Posted by TimUsher View Post
    So, whose to say Kisame isn't playing around
    cuz he's already:
    • unleashed the full form of Samehada
    • healed himself
    • fused with Samehada
    Its not like im anti-Kisame but i know he will not win this fite
     
         

  8. #33
    Senior Member Regulus's Avatar
    Status
    Regulus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,661
    Location
    Auburn
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kisame, who knew?

    Quote Originally Posted by Moiz View Post
    cuz he's already:
    • unleashed the full form of Samehada
    • healed himself
    • fused with Samehada
    Its not like im anti-Kisame but i know he will not win this fite
    • He didn't releas Samehada, it released itself by absorbing chakra
    • so what he healed himself, that was a serious wound and he could heal it without using his chakra, its a smart move
    • he fused because his fused form is better suited for water fighting
    Its better to be precocious in a fight like instead of letting your guard down, i mean c'mon he is going up against the 8-tailed bijuu
     
         

  9. #34
    Akatsuki Moiz's Avatar
    Status
    Moiz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    918
    Location
    Redondo Beach
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kisame, who knew?

    Quote Originally Posted by TimUsher View Post
    • He didn't releas Samehada, it released itself by absorbing chakra
    • so what he healed himself, that was a serious wound and he could heal it without using his chakra, its a smart move
    • he fused because his fused form is better suited for water fighting
    Its better to be precocious in a fight like instead of letting your guard down, i mean c'mon he is going up against the 8-tailed bijuu
    well obviously u like Kisame so there's no use discussing it wit...n ur rite he is goin up against the 8 Tails....so stop underestimating him
     
         

  10. #35
    Member Shonuff's Avatar
    Status
    Shonuff is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    121
    Location
    Harlem
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kisame, who knew?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin Himura View Post
    No one other then Kisame can use that sword.. And the sword always returns to Kisame.

    Bee dosent have to use it just seperate it and destroy either his sword or kisame. either way Bee wins he dosent have to use the sword.Remember when Guy took the sword from him its not impossible just cause its fused wit him dosent mean Bee cant cut it out of him
     
         

  11. #36
    Banned
    Status
    John Constantine is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,857
    Location
    Fight Club
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Kisame, who knew?

    Quote Originally Posted by Shonuff View Post
    Bee dosent have to use it just seperate it and destroy either his sword or kisame. either way Bee wins he dosent have to use the sword.Remember when Guy took the sword from him its not impossible just cause its fused wit him dosent mean Bee cant cut it out of him
    Guy took the sword but the sword has own will and returned to Kisame's hands and also some spikes appeared when Guy tried to catch her.
     
         

  12. #37
    C/C++ Java parampam's Avatar
    Status
    parampam is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,289
    Location
    Konoha
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Kisame, who knew?

    Quote Originally Posted by TimUsher View Post
    I knew he was strong, i just didn't expect him to be this strong
    yeah me too... he really showed us some cool moves in this chapter, though I still think Bee will win, or at least escape...
     
         

  13. #38
    Loverboy musicgenesis's Avatar
    Status
    musicgenesis is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    5,120
    Location
    Asia.
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kisame, who knew?

    People underestimated Kisame at the start and they are now proved wrong. Wonder how Hachibi can beat him. >.<
     
         

  14. #39
    Academy Student kisameshark24's Avatar
    Status
    kisameshark24 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kisame, who knew?

    kisame is just one big monster, heard bout tha fusion thing but maaan!!! now hes getting stronger and killerbee weaker... i think raikage or those others gay band are going to help him... well lets wait!!
     
         

  15. #40
    Member Senju Kutoki's Avatar
    Status
    Senju Kutoki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    340
    Location
    romania
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kisame, who knew?

    kisame is strong but he can resist to hachibi power...lets be serious
     
         

  16. #41
    Bieberlicious <3 Valkyria's Avatar
    Status
    Valkyria is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,199
    Location
    LOST Island
    I remember this
    place..:suspicious:
     



    Re: Kisame, who knew?

    Quote Originally Posted by TimUsher View Post
    Kisame is a beast plain and simple, while his enemies get weaker he gets stronger. I can now see why he is a Swordsman of the Mist and why Samehada is considered th strongest sword.

    When i saw a post about Kisame fusing with his sword i thought it would never happen, 471 is here and Kisame fuses with Samehada.

    Who do you think will win now, he got hit by Hachibi V2 and is now completely healed in a matter of seconds plus Samehada can absorb up to 6 tails worth of chakra now thatrs something. Killer Bee is done for. Kisame is not pulling ant punches
    Well he partnered Itachi so that should've told you something. I bet you Konan will impress if she gets the opportunity.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shonuff View Post
    Okay Kisame might b pulling out all the stops. But check this out Killer Bee is not even fighting seriousely. Soo what that being said you Kisame fans are in for a rude awakening
    when Killer Bee makes ice Cubes with a side order of Shark Fin with Kisame.
    He was pretty serious when he had to ask the Haichibi to lend chakra for v2 and after that Kisame is still going stronger.
     
         

  17. #42
    Banned
    Status
    twistedlink is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,540
    Location
    UK
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kisame, who knew?

    Kisame can only absorb 6 tails, but 2 tails isn't exactly brilliant.

    Yeah sure Kisame fans are going to vote for Kisame, but guess what? KB fans are going to vote for KB.

    This poll just proves who's the most popular character, not the strongest.

    Kisame knows Madara, there is plenty of backstory for kishi to pad things out with there.

    KB may teach naruto (though I don't like that idea) therefore more things for kishi to pad things out with.

    I don't mean to state the obvious here, but sasuke really isn't that strong, don't get me wrong he's definitely S-class at the moment, but saying Kisame will lose because Sasuke and co lost is rubbish logic.

    Sasuke is S-class, Juugo is maybe Jounin level, Suigetsu is chuunin/jounin and karin doesnt even fight.

    Plus Itachi put Kisame in the way of group gaywank (sasuke and co) to make sure the others didn't pass but Sasuke.

    Hachibi is no walkover but let's face a few things here.

    1.It appears the tailed beasts grow exponentially in power, that is, in logs.

    9 tails is more than 9 times stronger than 1 tails, easily.

    Through this logirithmic scale it makes controlling higher tailed beasts much more difficult, plus 9 tails is just a ****, he hates naruto and his father, 8tails appears to like KB, they share personalities.

    I also think that filler with synchronised attacks with the frogs naruto trained with is a hint that thats how tailed beast cooperation works.

    For this reason i dont see KB teaching naruto.

    There has been no proof you can learn to control bijuu, 3 tails just naturally had the ability and as of yet the 8tails story isnt developed enough to know whether he learned to control it or if it just did.

    Kisame has always been my 2nd fave akatsuki character, so yes, im on Kisames side, but not just because im a fan.

    Kisame is hella strong, as is KB.

    The thing is, as the Kages have said, Tobi does have a weakness, they stated that a while back that if he had the power of the 7 tailed beasts he wouldnt need to declare war or put his shinobi on the frontlines.

    Therefore Akatsuki is breakable, and tobi doesn't want more skilled shinobi dead.

    Tobi wouldn't put Kisame into a situation he can't handle.

    Chances are they will get interupted, if they don't, I'm putting my money on Kisame all the way.
     
         

  18. #43
    Rose-colored Path Shunsui's Avatar
    Status
    Shunsui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,214
    Location
    Internet
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Kisame, who knew?

    so much rubish..... i loved parts like

    Kisame will be destroyed, killer bee is not sirious, and kisame cant resist hachibi power..just lol

    if someone will save Killer Bee it will be KISHI
    1. Killer Bee has reasons to not die
    2.Kisame doesnt

    unfair
     
         

  19. #44
    of the sands. GaaratheFifth's Avatar
    Status
    GaaratheFifth is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    400
    Location
    Around, or near Sand.
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kisame, who knew?

    Some (paraphrased) key points that have been raised in this post:
    TimUsher: Kisame can absorb up to 6 tails at once. Hachibi V2 failed to deliver a fatal blow. Hachibi does not have unlimited chakra.
    Dtoxx/Shonuff: Killer Bee is not taking the fight 100% seriously yet.
    Kenshi: Samheda always returns to Kisame.
    LeafDude: The fact that Killer Bee can now unleash his real form, without being spotted.

    Points of discussion that will lead nowhere:
    Talking about who beat whom in the past under different conditions, without mentioning specific abilities that were used that would prove advantageous in this fight.
    Mentioning group affiliations (Kisame is a 7-swordsman, Kisame is Akatsuki) That doesn't mean anything in and of itself.
    What Kishi may or may not be thinking.
    Who might intervene in the fight.


    Whether or not the KB's lightning abilities will impact the fight is crucial, and worth exploring. Yes, he would shock himself, but maybe if he steps outside the bubble...

    Also, Killer Bee did hurt Samheda. You can clearly see that he blew off some of its scales. This implies that somebody could possible overwhelm the sword.

    Still, Kisame has shown his ability to store and wield massive amounts of chakra that can be used for medical purposes. And he can use some huge jutsus (see the flooding of an entire area).

    I reserve my right to remain silent on this one, because my only real claims to who will win would be based on my guesses at plot structure.
     
         

  20. #45
    Academy Student
    Status
    Kpuffkat is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kisame, who knew?

    Kisame can only absorb 6 of the 8 tails, but doesn't that leave killer bee with only 2.
    6 > 2 so kisame should win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I hope kishi decides to keep kisame alive. I thought kishi might turn him into a good guy after something he said in an interviews, but now I have a bad feeling he will die. I hate how all the akatsuki are dying. why can't on of the good guys die for a change?
     
         

  21. #46
    Member Senju Kutoki's Avatar
    Status
    Senju Kutoki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    340
    Location
    romania
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kisame, who knew?

    kisame is strong but his power can compare to hachibis power...
     
         

  22. #47
    Senior Member Regulus's Avatar
    Status
    Regulus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,661
    Location
    Auburn
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kisame, who knew?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kpuffkat View Post
    Kisame can only absorb 6 of the 8 tails, but doesn't that leave killer bee with only 2.
    6 > 2 so kisame should win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I hope kishi decides to keep kisame alive. I thought kishi might turn him into a good guy after something he said in an interviews, but now I have a bad feeling he will die. I hate how all the akatsuki are dying. why can't on of the good guys die for a change?
    the last good guy to die was jiraiya, unless you count Nagato because he changed. Sakura is techncally a good guy so DOWN WITH SAKURA
     
         

  23. #48
    Senior Member aTastyCookie's Avatar
    Status
    aTastyCookie is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,001
    Location
    NY
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kisame, who knew?

    KISAME is a beast he is a considered a jinchuriki without a tail and how killer bee went into 7 tails and samehada brought him back down to 2 tails it ate up 5 tails of chakara he is a monster but i would not say he has the highest chakara level in akastuki madara does madara can control tailed beast and kisame can only kill them.
     
         

  24. #49
    Kurama the unchained NineTailedSage's Avatar
    Status
    NineTailedSage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    280
    Location
    florida
    Smokin purp with grandpa toad.
     

    Re: Kisame, who knew?

    I see octopus in in samhedas waters. once hachibi runs out of chakra.
    it will be by intelect that the hachibi wins. not raw power.
     
         

  25. #50
    Banned
    Status
    John Constantine is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,857
    Location
    Fight Club
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Kisame, who knew?

    Quote Originally Posted by madaraUchiha View Post
    KISAME is a beast he is a considered a jinchuriki without a tail and how killer bee went into 7 tails and samehada brought him back down to 2 tails it ate up 5 tails of chakara he is a monster but i would not say he has the highest chakara level in akastuki madara does madara can control tailed beast and kisame can only kill them.
    Madara can control them because of the EMS not because of his chacra
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •