Page 1 of 3 123 Last»
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has a status.

Bleach Manga 530 Discussion and 531 Predictions

''Everything But The Rain 3"

Bleach Manga Chapter 530 Discussion and 531 Predictions

Discuss Bleach manga 530 here and predict the next chapter, Bleach manga 531.

START READING HERE @ MANGASTREAM

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
    1 being the worst, 5 being the best

Last edited by Pekoms; 03-13-2013 at 08:09 PM.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has a status.

Re: Bleach Manga 530 Discussion and 531 Predictions

That's certainly not what I expected the hollow to look like. This chapter just opened a plethora of new questions.

Overall, the chapter was fairly interesting. Several connections were established and it was a nice cliffhanger.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just Chillin'

wow im soooooo excited for the next chapter now, looks like a vizard face but a vasto lorde body, mysterious :D

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Watching, always watching...

Quote Originally Posted by Starrke View Post
    That's certainly not what I expected the hollow to look like. This chapter just opened a plethora of new questions.

Overall, the chapter was fairly interesting. Several connections were established and it was a nice cliffhanger.
    Didn't that hollow seem familiar? It seemed a lot like Ichigo's inner Hollow.
    Yeah the chapter was pretty good. Can't wait for the next chapter!

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    AWESOME

is it just me, or does the hollow look an awful lot like ichigo's hollow mask?

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has a status.

By not expected, I don't think any of us predicted that. It certainly does have an uncanny resemblance to Ichigo's mask.

Thoughts on how Ichigo could possibly have a mask that resembles the hollow shown? Gonna need a clean explanation.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

That hollow at the end HAS to be something to do with ichigos powers.
    I mean the mask is basically the same and even his arms/swords look like the blade of zangetsu

So what if that hollow was called zangetsu and somehow that's where ichigos shinigami and hollow powers come from instead of him having an asauchi??

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by naruto005 View Post
    is it just me, or does the hollow look an awful lot like ichigo's hollow mask?
    I'm glad that I'm not the only one who noticed. There is definitely a link between this hollow and Ichigo.

This is only a guess, but that might have something to do with Masaki. If you look at chapter 528 on page 16, you'll see a wound on Masaki's left shoulder. That wound was probably caused by this hollow.

Ginjo once said that fullbringers are born from having a parent attacked by a hollow. What if the reiatsu from this hollow went to Ichigo whilst he was still in his mothers' womb? That might have caused the changed in Ichigo's hollow appearance.

The flaw to this logic is that Masaki's quincy spirit energy would reject the hollows spirit energy. (Probably why no other quincy has fullbring powers) But, this case might be different because this hollow is an experiment of Aizen's. With it being an inperfect arrancar, it would have shinigami reiatsu also. Which might have been able to be transferred to Ichigo when Masaki was pregnant with him.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Flashbacks like these are interesting, but what clinched it for me was the Hollow at the end...reminded me of Ichigo's inner Hollow...

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thats why I roll with the
    bible on the dash

Interesting chapter now I know the connection between Ishida's dad and Ichigo's mom and that hollow has to have some kind of connection because of the way it looks

Edit: Now I'm wondering if there is a connection to why zangetsu always says he hates the rain and this hollow on this rainy day

Last edited by ChocolateBear; 03-13-2013 at 08:48 AM.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Watching, always watching...

Quote Originally Posted by gazz uzumaki View Post
    I'm glad that I'm not the only one who noticed. There is definitely a link between this hollow and Ichigo.

This is only a guess, but that might have something to do with Masaki. If you look at chapter 528 on page 16, you'll see a wound on Masaki's left shoulder. That wound was probably caused by this hollow.

Ginjo once said that fullbringers are born from having a parent attacked by a hollow. What if the reiatsu from this hollow went to Ichigo whilst he was still in his mothers' womb? That might have caused the changed in Ichigo's hollow appearance.

The flaw to this logic is that Masaki's quincy spirit energy would reject the hollows spirit energy. (Probably why no other quincy has fullbring powers) But, this case might be different because this hollow is an experiment of Aizen's. With it being an inperfect arrancar, it would have shinigami reiatsu also. Which might have been able to be transferred to Ichigo when Masaki was pregnant with him.
    Hmm yeah that sounds about right. I thought it was vasto lordes.
    Wait you know how the souls of hollows don't go to the soul society when they are killed by Quincy? Maybe that vasto lordes' soul was transferred into Ichigo since it was a special hollow.

Quote Originally Posted by ChocolateBear View Post
    Interesting chapter now I know the connection between Ishida's dad and Ichigo's mom and that hollow has to have some kind of connection because of the way it looks

Edit: Now I'm wondering if there is a connection to why zangetsu always says he hates the rain and this hollow on this rainy day
    IKR I was thinking the same thing!

Member from dem time deh! ~Marhuto~'s Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm behind with reading FFs.

Informative chapter. Flashbacks are important you guys.
    That hollow almost looks like Ichigo's full hollowfication.
    So Ishida's dad & Ichigo's mom... huh.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user is taking back his
    status by force! But would
    also like to note that Sara
    has his heart! It's in a jar
    of marshmallows.

It has been a long long time since I saw a jawbreaker of that magnitude in Bleach and yes people that is Ichigo's Hollow mask and I'm pretty certain everyone saw that seriously ~_~

I also wonder if this is the origin of the 'Void Moon' form of Ichigo's bankai, considering the hollow has two sword arms, just like Ichigo's sword merged with his arm.

The all Masaki x Ryuu was a turn off though ~_~ too much drama for my taste.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    An opinion is not a fact...

Ohhh....a very interesting chapter always knew Isshin was badass, but Ryuuken got his girl stole lol.

Anyway Masaki seemed to be a cross between Rukia and Orihime's personality definitely weird, and something struck me in this chapter was it said that Kurosaki is a well known Quincy name? If that's the case wouldn't Soul Society know this plus I'm calling it now JuhaBach's last name is Kurosaki.

Now I wonder how Ichigo and that hollow are connected I wonder if it's kind of similar with the case of Kaien where the hollow invaded the body maybe it invaded Masaki's body and stayed there until Ichigo was born and couldn't be released until Ichigo awoken his Shinigami powers.

Anyway a little disappointed that Bleach is on a break now but the story is getting really interesting.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cookies

Kinda interesting. As Caliburn said, it's obvious Ichigo is related to this hollow.

It has twin blades, if I'm correct something Zangetsu related means "Twin blades that cut the moon" something like that.

Kinda interesting....I wonder where Kubo is taking this. As when this one fought Ulquiorra, it didn't talk. And it had Telekinesis...so badass.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

OH MY GAWD!!!!
    What a surprising CHAP!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Caliburn View Post
    The all Masaki x Ryuu was a turn off though ~_~ too much drama for my taste.
    Hahahah, actually I LOVED the drama stuff!

Always thought they were siblings, didn't think of that possibility at all.

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    In a society that has
    destroyed all adventure, the
    only adventure left is to
    destroy society

I would love to read some epic theory about what the **** was that in the end and how will it be related to Ichigo..... I can see blury picture of what might happen but the whole concept of it is just jiberish

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ninja Fool Learn It!

......alright I am still trying to recollect me thoughts after reading......

Well hopefully we will see 3 things from Isshin in the coming chapters........Shikai release........Bankai release.......and Final Getsuga Tensho. But still is this the hollow that Masaki kills that leaves Isshin beaten on the ground?

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by gazz uzumaki View Post

unless the reiatsu stayed in her body until she gave birth to ichigo thats kinda unlikely since i don't think Isshin and Misaki hooked up until later but if it is the same thing that beat isshin than its probably an Arrancar which would make anything possible i guess
    Quote Originally Posted by Zanji View Post
    ......alright I am still trying to recollect me thoughts after reading......

Well hopefully we will see 3 things from Isshin in the coming chapters........Shikai release........Bankai release.......and Final Getsuga Tensho. But still is this the hollow that Masaki kills that leaves Isshin beaten on the ground?
    well i am curious what Engetsu's shikai and bankai are i don't expect to see a final getsuga tensho. i'm more expecting something similar to the gigai that urahara gave to Rukia

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Screw CN

Cool chapter that was Ichigo's Hollow it looked like the one that fought Ulquiorra. & I bet Juhabach is Masaki father

Artistic Shinobi Nakamazi Itchigo's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    OK, listen up..!! Heroes are
    people who share their booze
    with other people!!! 'I' WANNA
    DRINK MY BOOZE!!! - Roronoa
    Zoro

Definitely a very intriguing chapter, lots of mystery mMmMm but I liked it very much

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

So somehow Ishhin was 'infected' one way or another by this hollow, which made Ichigo part hollow part Quincy and Shinigami.

And this is probably what Aizen meant "from the beginning" when he said he's known, and plotted Ichigo's story from the beginning, it's obvious he is involved as shown in the last chapter.

OH LONG JOHNSON edo tensai wilmaso's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

very cool chapter... and boy what a cliffhanger....kewl stuff

so masaki was the last of her family the kurosaki and had a arraigned marriage with the ishida family (uryu's pops) but did not want any part of it, he just wanted masaki to be happy

big similarity ...remember when ichigo first fought kenpachi ...zangetsu came out and helped him ....after fighting his inner hollow zangetsu said he hates the rain. he also said that it only rains when ichigo is sad

"how horrible it is to get rained on when you're all alone in an empty world"

now today's chapter we see this arrancer looking hollow( ima just say it ...that's ichigo hollow point blank period) and it only comes out when it rains????? mmm i understand now

one big question was that how ichigo's mom got murked by a grand fisher but defeated the hollow that isshin is fighting?? makes no sense at all....what if masaki is a quincy that aizen experimented on considering that it wasn't working on shinigami quite well , he used quincy and masaki could have easily turned into that hollow we saw ( which looks like an arrancer) trough hollowfication experiments done by aizen and which is why aizen knows everything about ichigo and his powers. also the reason why ichigo got kicked out of training he never used that asochi crap his zankpaktou is pat of his own soul.

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Haven't seen a chapter that got me wanting to talk about it for a long time now...

Yes that is clearly the hollow that resides in Ichigo... or at least the origin of... we can all agree on that.

Interesting that Ichigo's mother was so closely related to the Isshidas. I'm glad the Bleach lore is getting some juicy backstory finally! It's been one of the things Bleach has been missing, making it feel like a less than substantial universe!

Nice going Kubo... you're redeeming yourself in my eyes.

Member from dem time deh! ~Marhuto~'s Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm behind with reading FFs.

Quote Originally Posted by ChocolateBear View Post
    I'm wondering the same thing.

Page 1 of 3 123 Last»