View Poll Results: Whta will happen?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Naruto and Kisame win.

    19 63.33%
  • Raikage and Kirabi win.

    0 0%
  • Naruto is last one standing.

    11 36.67%
  • Kisame is last one standing.

    0 0%
  • Raikage is last one standing.

    0 0%
  • Kirabi is last one standing.

    0 0%
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Senior Member Regulus's Avatar
    Status
    Regulus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,661
    Location
    Auburn
    This user has no status.
     

    Perfect Fight

    Kisame and Naruto

    against

    Raikage and Killer Bee

    Rules:
    Knowledge on opponents
    Naruto can control up to 8 tails
    Full Health
    Open area(flat, no civilians, etc.)
     
         

  2. #2
    Senior Member Regulus's Avatar
    Status
    Regulus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,661
    Location
    Auburn
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Perfect Fight

    My vote is Naruto and Kisame. The Kyuubi has unlimited chakra, so that means Kisame has an unlimited chakra supply. Therfore Kisame can absorb chaka until Samehada is full. Plus they are near invincible, Naruto gets hurt the Kyuubi heals him, Kisame gets hurt he uses teh Kyuubi's chakra to heal himself.

    They are unbeatable together
     
         

  3. #3
    narusaku ftw Xero's Avatar
    Status
    Xero is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,390
    Location
    florida baby!
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Perfect Fight

    I predict Naruto switching sides and Killing Kisame
     
         

  4. #4
    Rose-colored Path Shunsui's Avatar
    Status
    Shunsui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,214
    Location
    Internet
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Perfect Fight

    lol, naruto and kisame? theres no way naruto will unite with Akatsuki vs. Killer Bee or Raikage....i like Kisame and i belive hes stronger than Killer Bee `BUT he will get pwned
    and theres nothing we can do about it.

    il give my vote to naruto + kisame but srsly i dont see any point in this threat
     
         

  5. #5
    Master of Wind and Water Blizzard589's Avatar
    Status
    Blizzard589 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    649
    Location
    Everywhere.
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Perfect Fight

    Well, being brothers, Raikage and Kirabi probably have some killer teamwork. And Naruto and Kisame would have to learn to work together really quickly. But with Naruto pumping out 8 tails chakra and Kisame absorbing Kirabi's cloak and Raikage's lightning armor, that's gonna be a hella strong combination. As soon as Kisame aborbs a good amount of energy, Naruto can jump in and do some serious damage to the lightning brothers.
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member Regulus's Avatar
    Status
    Regulus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,661
    Location
    Auburn
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Perfect Fight

    Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard589 View Post
    Well, being brothers, Raikage and Kirabi probably have some killer teamwork. And Naruto and Kisame would have to learn to work together really quickly. But with Naruto pumping out 8 tails chakra and Kisame absorbing Kirabi's cloak and Raikage's lightning armor, that's gonna be a hella strong combination. As soon as Kisame aborbs a good amount of energy, Naruto can jump in and do some serious damage to the lightning brothers.
    also if they use straight taijuts(not use chakra0 Kisame can absorb the Kyuubi's chakra because he has unlimited chakra.
     
         

  7. #7
    Member RasenShruiken's Avatar
    Status
    RasenShruiken is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    341
    Location
    Somewhere in the shinobi world
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Perfect Fight

    ... kisame would be useful, but after a while he would die of chakra exposure. Raikage would get killed, and kisame would die as well, I believe. Naruto would proably be the last one standing.
     
         

  8. #8
    Bieberlicious <3 Valkyria's Avatar
    Status
    Valkyria is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,199
    Location
    LOST Island
    I remember this
    place..:suspicious:
     



    Re: Perfect Fight

    Quote Originally Posted by TimUsher View Post
    Kisame and Naruto

    against

    Raikage and Killer Bee

    Rules:
    Knowledge on opponents
    Naruto can control up to 8 tails
    Full Health
    Open area(flat, no civilians, etc.)
    Wait, as in he is in control of that mode which he has never been shown to do? If so then Kisame isn't even needed and 8 tails Kyuubi will let loose on the cloud brothers.
     
         

  9. #9
    life's a game harshit188's Avatar
    Status
    harshit188 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,386
    Location
    india
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Perfect Fight

    i prefer naruto & kisame, as kisame is just a prfect guy who can give time for naruto to absorb natural energy ,plus if naruto and kisame will fight in one team their are high chances of naruto letting samehada absorbing kyubbi's chakra so together they are just perfect
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member Regulus's Avatar
    Status
    Regulus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,661
    Location
    Auburn
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Perfect Fight

    Quote Originally Posted by Valkyria View Post
    Wait, as in he is in control of that mode which he has never been shown to do? If so then Kisame isn't even needed and 8 tails Kyuubi will let loose on the cloud brothers.
    So what if it hasn't been shown, wha are the odds of Naruto and Kisame teaming up? This is all hypothetical.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •