Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Apr 2011
    This user has no status.

Re: UEFA Champions League

Well, the quarter finals are going to be a gorefest.
    Real, Dortmund, PSG, Juventus, Galatasaray, Barça, Malaga and Bayern Münich. I can't wait till the matches are decided.

Juve, Bayern, Galatasaray and Barça will probably get to the semis. RM doesn't seem to be having a good season with a questionable defense and weirdly enough Galatasaray has a great team set up at the moment who effortlessly throw their opponents dynamics off. They'll probably be the underdog.

Meh, it really does depend on the drafts though. Can't wait till tomorrow.

Status
    Jul 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirin Rei View Post
    Well, the quarter finals are going to be a gorefest.
    Real, Dortmund, PSG, Juventus, Galatasaray, Barça, Malaga and Bayern Münich. I can't wait till the matches are decided.

Juve, Bayern, Galatasaray and Barça will probably get to the semis. RM doesn't seem to be having a good season with a questionable defense and weirdly enough Galatasaray has a great team set up at the moment who effortlessly throw their opponents dynamics off. They'll probably be the underdog.

Meh, it really does depend on the drafts though. Can't wait till tomorrow.
    I agree with Juve, Barca and Bayern ... it's my line up for a title... but Galatasaray?

Member key 2 victory is avarice's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2013
    Insouciant and Perspicacious

Galatasaray is not bad, but don't have the firepower to compete with the big boys. I'd say Juve, Barca, Bayern and Real Semi, because all 4 teams know the outcomes of their league, which will allow them to rest their top guns for mid-week games.

Status
    Apr 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Shunsui View Post
    I agree with Juve, Barca and Bayern ... it's my line up for a title... but Galatasaray?
    Actually, Fatih Terim is back as the manager and he's set up a pretty good team. During yesterdays game with Schalke they dominated the field in the first half. The only problem they seemingly have is the fact that they're sh*t when they try to preserve the score. As long as they keep the game high tension they stand a pretty good chance. Besides, due to the chaotic nature of their game they easily throw well established teams off balance. But that actually makes them quite vulnerable to fast breaks. Bah, I like the excitement while watching Galatasaray. They're so unpredictable.
    By the way, they're almost on par with their early 2000's performance. That's why I have the feeling that they'll be the underdog.

Bayern Münich is pretty dangerous. They're a lot better than how they were a year or two ago.
    They have an impenetrable defense and can move from defense to offense in the blink of an eye. Besides, their passes seem to have pinpoint precision. Good old German style. I watched them against Bremen a while ago, they have Ribery and Robben ffs. Bremen didn't even stand a chance.

Oh boy, I can't wait till the games begin.

Status
    May 2012
    This user has no status.

Galatasaray we are the underdogs and if we get a psg or a juventus side we will no doubt get through that stage and into the semis trust me in the semi final if we get a team like Malaga who somehow make it into the semi finals we will no doubt make the champions league final I think we're ready to be the kings of Europe again this is the most energetic and fearful galatasaray side we have had in a long run and if the rumours are true and we are bringing back arda turan we will definitely have a better chance next year

Status
    Apr 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Omgbro View Post
    Galatasaray we are the underdogs and if we get a psg or a juventus side we will no doubt get through that stage and into the semis trust me in the semi final if we get a team like Malaga who somehow make it into the semi finals we will no doubt make the champions league final I think we're ready to be the kings of Europe again this is the most energetic and fearful galatasaray side we have had in a long run and if the rumours are true and we are bringing back arda turan we will definitely have a better chance next year
    The last I heard Liverpool was after him.
    He's definitely leaving La Liga, but as far as I know that's all the info on the matter at the moment.

konoha's yellow flash blake spartan's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2012
    This user has no status.

everyone is underating dortmund i see. You do know they undefeated and never lost at home so far they beat madrid and man city they are just awesome this season!

Status
    Jun 2011
    I was a crazy kid.

Quote Originally Posted by blake spartan View Post
    everyone is underating dortmund i see. You do know they undefeated and never lost at home so far they beat madrid and man city they are just awesome this season!
    I agree with you man. They were in the group of death, and reached the 1st place without losing even 1 match. I'm a Bayern fan and I'm happy that 2 German teams are in the QF. They both can go to the Semi-finals too and lead with their German amazing team play.

Status
    May 2012
    This user has no status.

Mourinho and Co. takes it his year

Page 2 of 2 « First 12