Page 1 of 4 1234 Last»
Results 1 to 20 of 61
  1. #1
    Akatsuki Kuyigetsu Houzuki's Avatar
    Status
    Kuyigetsu Houzuki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    64
    Location
    everywhere water is
    This user has no status.
     

    Will killer bee beat kisame

    well the way the story has been going i really think that kisame will win. heres why he is the last orginal member and i don't think the good side must win every time so no matter how strong bee is i just have this feeling that kisame going to pull away with the win. but bee could just run away like he did with sasuke.

    anyone think diffrent
     
         

  2. #2
    The Wild Flower Tiger Lily's Avatar
    Status
    Tiger Lily is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    216
    Location
    Narnia... duh!
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Will killer bee beat kisame

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuyigetsu Houzuki View Post
    well the way the story has been going i really think that kisame will win. heres why he is the last orginal member and i don't think the good side must win every time so no matter how strong bee is i just have this feeling that kisame going to pull away with the win. but bee could just run away like he did with sasuke.

    anyone think diffrent
    Well I think Kisame might win, because Killer Bee sounds to cocky and he might overestimate Kisame, but i guess i can also see Killer Bee winning. :D
     
         

  3. #3
    Akatsuki Kuyigetsu Houzuki's Avatar
    Status
    Kuyigetsu Houzuki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    64
    Location
    everywhere water is
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Will killer bee beat kisame

    no i want kisame to win so bad lol idk why im just love the village hidden in the mist and kisame is like sooooo f*** tight he just look like a bad a**
     
         

  4. #4
    The Wild Flower Tiger Lily's Avatar
    Status
    Tiger Lily is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    216
    Location
    Narnia... duh!
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Will killer bee beat kisame

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuyigetsu Houzuki View Post
    no i want kisame to win so bad lol idk why im just love the village hidden in the mist and kisame is like sooooo f*** tight he just look like a bad a**
    okay?? :confused:
     
         

  5. #5
    Member FlashKID124's Avatar
    Status
    FlashKID124 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    530
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Will killer bee beat kisame

    this is a tough battle to decide.. lol
    but i dont think that they will the 8 tails so fast.. raikage was just nominated leader because he can control his brother.. i think bee might get away or something again..
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member Regulus's Avatar
    Status
    Regulus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,661
    Location
    Auburn
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Will killer bee beat kisame

    i think neither of them will win, i mean they just re-introduced bee and Kisame hasn't relly been that main of a character. So it will end in a draw so both characters can be built upon.
     
         

  7. #7
    Art Is A Blast kazeshini's Avatar
    Status
    kazeshini is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    554
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Will killer bee beat kisame

    psshhhidlovetoseethedaywhenwaterjutsubeatlightning jutsu
     
         

  8. #8
    Senior Member Regulus's Avatar
    Status
    Regulus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,661
    Location
    Auburn
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Will killer bee beat kisame

    If kisame can get him to go Bijuu then they are equal in terms of elemental combat because the Hachibi use water. Then it comes dwn to jutsu and amount of chakra, if Kisame uses Samehada, which he will, then he can eat Hachibi's chakra. So the onlything left would be to counter the jutsus HAchibi uses. If Kisame can do that he wins.
     
         

  9. #9
    Akatsuki Kuyigetsu Houzuki's Avatar
    Status
    Kuyigetsu Houzuki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    64
    Location
    everywhere water is
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Will killer bee beat kisame

    Quote Originally Posted by TimUsher View Post
    If kisame can get him to go Bijuu then they are equal in terms of elemental combat because the Hachibi use water. Then it comes dwn to jutsu and amount of chakra, if Kisame uses Samehada, which he will, then he can eat Hachibi's chakra. So the onlything left would be to counter the jutsus HAchibi uses. If Kisame can do that he wins.
    agreed:D
     
         

  10. #10
    Member Kisuke Kakashi's Avatar
    Status
    Kisuke Kakashi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    270
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Will killer bee beat kisame

    One thing I can see is that however the battle goes, Kirabi won't be captured/killed.
    Might lose, but he won't get caught.
    Otherwise it'd be a pointless plot device for him to have survived Sasuke, last time.

    Same with Tsunade and the coma.
     
         

  11. #11
    Akatsuki Kuyigetsu Houzuki's Avatar
    Status
    Kuyigetsu Houzuki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    64
    Location
    everywhere water is
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Will killer bee beat kisame

    Quote Originally Posted by Kisuke Kakashi View Post
    One thing I can see is that however the battle goes, Kirabi won't be captured/killed.
    Might lose, but he won't get caught.
    Otherwise it'd be a pointless plot device for him to have survived Sasuke, last time.

    Same with Tsunade and the coma.
    lol i don't get your point if he will be defected then thats means he will be captured
     
         

  12. #12
    Senior Member Regulus's Avatar
    Status
    Regulus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,661
    Location
    Auburn
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Will killer bee beat kisame

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuyigetsu Houzuki View Post
    lol i don't get your point if he will be defected then thats means he will be captured
    He can use the same trick he used on Sasuek, that'd make Kisame feel pretty stupid.
     
         

  13. #13
    Rose-colored Path Shunsui's Avatar
    Status
    Shunsui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,214
    Location
    Internet
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Will killer bee beat kisame

    Kisame is stronger fosho and has more chances of wining the battle but it doesnt depend of killer neather of Kisame....i think Kishimoto cant alow Killer Bee die yet...thats why i think Kisame will die or retreat
     
         

  14. #14
    Akatsuki Kuyigetsu Houzuki's Avatar
    Status
    Kuyigetsu Houzuki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    64
    Location
    everywhere water is
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Will killer bee beat kisame

    i think that he whould kill bee early i think that would be the best way to push the good side to greatness
     
         

  15. #15
    Senior Member Nadare's Avatar
    Status
    Nadare is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    6,097
    Location
    - Kirigakure Tavern -
    Ride or die.
     



    Re: Will killer bee beat kisame

    I want Kisame to pwn Killer Ber's f****** a** out
     
         

  16. #16
    Senior Member Regulus's Avatar
    Status
    Regulus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,661
    Location
    Auburn
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Will killer bee beat kisame

    No matter what Killer Bee will not die, Madara needs him for the Juubi, so Kisame can't kill him. This makes stuff alot tougher in Kisame
     
         

  17. #17
    Member Kisuke Kakashi's Avatar
    Status
    Kisuke Kakashi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    270
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Will killer bee beat kisame

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuyigetsu Houzuki View Post
    lol i don't get your point if he will be defected then thats means he will be captured
    What's not to get?
    It would be pointless for Kishi to keep Killer Bee alive only to have him killed off in his very next fight.
     
         

  18. #18
    Akatsuki Kuyigetsu Houzuki's Avatar
    Status
    Kuyigetsu Houzuki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    64
    Location
    everywhere water is
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Will killer bee beat kisame

    Quote Originally Posted by Kisuke Kakashi View Post
    What's not to get?
    It would be pointless for Kishi to keep Killer Bee alive only to have him killed off in his very next fight.
    u make a valid point there
     
         

  19. #19
    ANBU BLACK OPS Dtoxxdasavvyone's Avatar
    Status
    Dtoxxdasavvyone is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    370
    Location
    Konohagakure
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Will killer bee beat kisame

    Killer Bee is more than Just the most accomplished of the Jinchuuriki as far as being able to control every fiber of his beast or rather his beast sees something in Bee that makes him want to work with KB.
    Kisame Is the OG of Akatsuki now and he will be sick wit it strong he did beat the four tails but the fact remains that KB doesn't nees chakra to wield his blades and he has shown rediculous skills with the sword play the MOFO uses like 8 of them shitts and besides KB gots the attitude like WTF ya know and I personally don't forsee KB getting introd and reintrod just to be outrod hella fast feel me main.
     
         

  20. #20
    Akatsuki Kuyigetsu Houzuki's Avatar
    Status
    Kuyigetsu Houzuki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    64
    Location
    everywhere water is
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Will killer bee beat kisame

    kisame was vicious this weeks
     
         

Page 1 of 4 1234 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •