Banned
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Staying Solo forever ^^

[Sharingan Activation] Injured Bio

*As a hawk flys to the hospital, the clones then carry me to the hospital, injured and brutally murdered.

Reason for injury: Had my Sharingan Activated
    Description of Injury Blow to my stomach, exploded by Deidara's explosive clay, electrified by lightning, and a Rasengan to the face
    Type: Not Sure about this, Sorry.
    Severity: Major, low on chakra and my body nearly destroyed by the explosion.
    Link to the thread injury occurred in: Sharingan with Selendrile
    Link to the biography that is injured: Itachi Uchiha | Future Uchiha bio Raven Nightray

Last edited by Fusion Reborn; 03-16-2013 at 11:05 AM.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    ‪‪‪

Re: [Sharingan Activation] Injured Bio

As Barney enters the hospital he sees quite a few injured people and he starts immediately examining them in order to report to a medical shinobi. As he gets to the first patient he sees a very injured body, with scars and bleeds all over the body. He immediately places his hands over the body and starts willing his chakra throughout it, collecting information. As the chakra returns he notices that there are some internal injuries, probably due to blows into the stomach and because of some kind of explosion. He also notices that his face has suffered quite badly, probably because of a strong jutsu, right into it. Without wasting time, he rushes to the next patient, before rushing to the doctor.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leaf's one and only <3

Pops a calcium pill into the patients mouth and begins healing the flesh wounds while it takes effect

(Shousen No Jutsu) Mystical Palm Technique
    Chakra:N/A
    Damage: N/A
    Range:Close
    Description:A basic medical jutsu used to heal another shinobi or the medical-nin after being inflicted a basic outer or internal injury Heals both minor internal and external wounds // Chakra Drain 2% per 3% stamina healed for external injuries // Chakra Drain 2% per 1% stamina healed for internal injuries
    [Up to a maximum of 100% chakra per post]

once the pill takes effect i heal the broken bones

Chiyute no Jutsu (Bone Healer Technique)
    Type: Medical Ninjutsu
    Range: On-Contact
    Chakra: 25
    Damage: N/A
    Description: The user uses the Medical nature of his chakra to influence the osteocytes to start releasing their calcium, which then creates a welded suture between two ends of a broken bone. After that the osteocytes lock the calcium back into their structure and the bone is healed.
    Note: This technique takes 2 turns to completely heal a bone, taking 25 chakra for one turn (making the bone half-way healed) and another 25 the other turn to heal it completely, meaning it actually takes 50 chakra.

ok, have a days rest and you are free to go

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Staying Solo forever ^^

*Itachi opens his eyes as he sees a Medic cure me. While looking, He then looks around to see his hospital room, feeling more and more better by the minute. Itachi then looks at the medic who healed him. While smiling Itachi says "Thank you" as he closes his eyes to rest for a few days to be well and go on with his journey.