Broly's chain of power

-Broly sits meditating in a field-

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    You must suffer me to go my
    own dark way.

Re: Broly's chain of power

Don't know if this is a training thread. Just stopped in to say that you're BA. That is all. Have a nice day. :D

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm Syareoo And I'll Erase You
    From History

what is this

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    School is up again, training
    will be slower sorry ;_;

Broly your so lucky, you took solf's spot with chain arts, damn
    sorry for the spam

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Change is here.

1. What is Hojojutsu/Nawajutsu?

2. From what anime did I get the idea to make this CFS from? (there is more than one place I got the idea from, but I dont much like the idea of Spiderman being an anime, the mental control portion coming from Doc Ock)

*Hint, BlazBlue is a game, not an anime, so the answer is not my old namesake Hazama.*

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

1. Hojojutsu/Nawajutsu is the use of chains, ropes, threads, etc to help you in battle through the use of mental manipulation (to move the chains) and infusing elemental/normal chakra into the chains to increase your power and supplement the attacks. Since you dont have to use handseals or anything like that its a very good way to counter tai and close range attacks quickly as well as keep a regular tai/ken/close range fighter at bay while you have your hands free. This can also be used to retrain the opponent to while you brutally attack him. Come to think of it this would be very good to use with your own speed boosts (like satsui no hado for us) in order to attack the opponent from multiple angles and basically overwhelm him with your speed and dexterity.

2. Paulie from one piece. I dont really read one piece but I looked up all I could about Paulie and it seems he specializes in using ropes and manipulating them in ways that dont even seem to be possible without magic of some shiz lol. Anyway he can seemingly use and endless amount of rope and uses them in the same way that you use your cfs.

of course I took some time to research your cfs before I asked about it.

Last edited by -Broly-; 03-17-2013 at 11:49 AM.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Change is here.

Perfectly done.

Somethings you missed.

*Deflecting weaponry launched towards you.
    *Unable to be injured by a weapon that lacks chakra as long as the chains are wrapped around your body (Beheading not included but that doenst mean you still can't deflect or grab the weapon used before it does so....beware of Arrow users, they will simply aim for your head/arms/feet/neck, as these are all of the exposed body parts that lack constant chain defense.
    *Capable of sending kunai or holding swords and other weapons to attack your opponent while you maintain the free use of your hands.
    *Fuuin...though I'm still working on getting one of those approved. lol.

There are many other uses for the chains/cords/ropes as well that I simply haven't explored yet due to lack of battlefield conditions. Pretty much being able to swing from tree to tree in a forest without using your hands, Climbing a mountain, hanging from a structure, etc. All things capable of simply free thought. It makes it rather hard to come up with techniques when all you have to do is think about what you want to do and it just happens. lol.

Now the first thing we must do for you is get you used to actually wearing the chains/ropes/cords. Movement for you won't be restricted in the slightest, as there is a special way of wrapping it around your body. But first, I need you to go behind the bushes and put on this skin tight body armor.

After that, I will perform the wrapping ceremony.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yeah theres so many many things you can do with these the possibilities are endless
    btw is it possible to sharpen the ends of these chains in order to stab through an opponent or do they move with the needed speed and force to impale them on their own? Because that would be awesome

*Broly goes behind a large row of trees and slips into the suit, his muscular frame filling it out quite well*
    This must be like that Green jump suit Kaos is always going about

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Change is here.

Well you can do that with Lightning and earth. just have to describe what you are doing. But the chains by themselves without an element I would say no.....unless you put in our bio that the end of the chains have a metal tip on it like Jellal has for his Scorpion bio...well he would if he actually finished training with me. lol.
    ======================================

ok so first and foremost, do you want chains, cords or ropes?

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

good thing Im from Kumo, and yeah I think ill do that. Since lightning paralyzes itll be a quick one two punch two paralyze with one chain and send another through their throat
    __________________________________________________ ____________

Chains please

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Change is here.

So. Chains it is.

Oraan stands close to Solf and mentally manipulates his chains to surround Solf's body in a way that doesnt restrict any of his movements. At first they appear tight, so Oraan loosens them slightly, knowing that after Solf gets the hang of having the added weight, he can adjust his chains more comfortably around his body.

Oraan then severs the links of his chains with his own chakra.

Now, I need you to overwhelm my chakra with your own. After doing so, run a good 10 miles to get used to the weight. The longer you run, the heavier they will get, but the more often you run the less you will feel it.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Oraan View Post
    So. Chains it is.

Oraan stands close to Solf and mentally manipulates his chains to surround Solf's body in a way that doesnt restrict any of his movements. At first they appear tight, so Oraan loosens them slightly, knowing that after Solf gets the hang of having the added weight, he can adjust his chains more comfortably around his body.

Oraan then severs the links of his chains with his own chakra.

Now, I need you to overwhelm my chakra with your own. After doing so, run a good 10 miles to get used to the weight. The longer you run, the heavier they will get, but the more often you run the less you will feel it.
    Broly wonder's who this solf person is but understands what he must do.
    Broly pushes his chakra into the chains, filling every link of them with it and pushing yours completely out. With every piece of metal completely filled with his chakra Broly thinks "I wonder if i can adjust them abit" and they slightly move much to his suprise. Broly then takes off 5 miles, getting used to the weight of the chain yet feeling the weight get heavier with each step as it begins to tire him out. however as a user of leg weights it doesnt affect him nearly as much as it would usually as he's used to alot of weight on him. He then takes a short break and runs the 5 miles back to the training grounds. With this he has become alot more used to the weight of the chains as he used too, and comes back feeling like the chains were apart of his own weight, thus not affecting him much

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Change is here.

. damn that autocorrect.
    =================

Now I want you to try to move the chains. It should be difficult for you to do so at first.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Btw it's awesome that I'm getting a reply everyday especially since your laptop is broke. I can tell that your a dedicated sensei good job man
    _________

Broly tries telling the chain around his right arm to move up and wiggle like a snake. The chain doesn't move that much but it lifts up and falls back down. He then thinks even harder for it to do that and the chain lifts up over his head but doesn't wiggle. He then inserts a bit more chakra into the chain and thinks if once again and soon the chains are waving above his head just like he asked

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Change is here.

Good, good. Now, as you could see, the movement of your chains was quite difficult. That is because you were simply trying to direct them without a real purpose. Aiming or having something to direct the chains at makes it easier for you to manipulate them until you can completely master it.

Right now, try to use your chains to grab a kunai from your belt.

Then afterwards, as we discussed, Charge Nagashi (Actually post the technique) into your chains, and tell me what affect it would have if it hit an opponent.

*Makes a clone*

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Oraan View Post

Good, good. Now, as you could see, the movement of your chains was quite difficult. That is because you were simply trying to direct them without a real purpose. Aiming or having something to direct the chains at makes it easier for you to manipulate them until you can completely master it.

Right now, try to use your chains to grab a kunai from your belt.

Then afterwards, as we discussed, Charge Nagashi (Actually post the technique) into your chains, and tell me what affect it would have if it hit an opponent.

*Makes a clone*
    Also i was wondering, how far can the chains go out? I mean I know its depending on how much chain I have on each limb but i was wondering like what would be the maximum reasonable amount? Like maybe I can sacrifice dense chains for thinner ones that would allow me to have like up to 15m or so of chain. Because I want enough to be able to reach into mid or maybe long range. Also I want mine to be gold LOL. Oh yeah and as for fuuin with chains would I simply place the tag onto the chains and then gain the properties of that fuuin seal?

A simple task

Broly simply thinks that he wants the chains to grab a kunai from his sash and he sees the chain on his right arm immediately go to his side, wrap around the loop of a kunai, and bring it back up just around his right shoulder. He then channels a lightning stream through the metal, bringing a cool blue glow of electricity running through it and to the kunai. As it surges Broly explains

Well if i hit an opponent with this not only would he take damage from the force of the chain but he'd also be paralyzed from the nagashi. But I wonder... Since the nagashi is actully focused through this chain does the chain also gain cutting power?

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Change is here.

If you sure Nagashi through a sword or a metal pole that you are holding will it paralyze you? No, you are touching it already, that and you control the flow of it. Like when you charge Nagashi into a shuriken and throw it, you still are touching it before you throw it. lol.
    ===========

Now, try to wrap the chains around the clones arms and tie it into a knot simply with your thoughts.

from this point, you can do one of three things.

1. Force the chains to rip the clones arms out of its sockets.
    2. Tighten the grip so that it cuts off the blood flow of your opponent's arm, rendering it useless.
    3. If you think your opponent may attack you via the chains, possibly like sending their own Nagashi into your chains, you have only to concentrate on where you want the link to be severed and your chakra will take care of the rest. The beauty of this is that it doesnt count as a move.

Now, try to rip the arm out of the clones socket with one chain and tighten the grip with another. Also, you may want to become specific on whether or not the chains are coming from around your arms or your legs.

*With a nod of my head, my clone sneakily tries to send a Nagashi into the chains*

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Broly commands his left and right arm *chains to wrap around the clones arms as he is parayzed and with a thought and seemingly just a shake of his chains they tie very tight knots around the clones arm. Broly is just about to rip his arms off when he sees electricity surging from the clone. Thinking to save himself broly severs the link about halfway to the clone so that his nagashi does nothing

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Change is here.

Perfect.
    =====

Now, I want you to channel lightning chakra into your chains and then take a few swings at a tree to chop them in half.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Broly channels lightning chakra into his chains until you can see the blue glow and hear the buzzing of it. He then commands his right arm chain to extend and swing straight into a tree where it slices it completely in half. He then commands his left chain and causes it to rise above a nearby tree and slam back down to the ground. Due to the lightning within it it cuts straight through and causes the 2 halves of trees to fall apart.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Change is here.

Hojojutsu: Chūnyū [Hidden Rope Art: Infusion]
    Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defense
    Range: Short
    Chakra: 30
    Damage: N/A (+10 for Raw Chakra and +20 for Elemental Chakra for the next Hojojutsu technique)
    Description: The user extends channels either Pure or Elemental chakra into their Hojojutsu chains/ropes/cords while using it to attack or defend. The chains/ropes/cords are coated with the element chosen with the below affects for each element upon contact.
    *Grandmasters can charge any one of the basic 5 elemental chakras they know.
    *Masters can only charge the element aligned with their village.
    *Iwa/Earth(Bruises), Kiri & Ame/Water(Stings), Kumo/Lightning(Paralyzes), Konoha/Fire(Burns), Suna/Wind(Cuts deeply)
    Note: Only one infusion per turn.
    Note: Can only be used 5 times per battle

As you channel in lightning chakra and then use them as you see fit in a freeform motion. Being hit with this technique with the Lightning attribute is akin to being hit with a by a Nagashi. And it increases the power of your next Hojojutsu attack as well.

You did this with pure Lightning. Now try to do it with pure elemental chakra.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Broly nods and channels his chakra into the chains, completely filling them and giving then more power. He then attempts to do the same and slams his left arm chain into another tree. As the chain hits the tree it doesn't slice through it since there isn't lightning chakra in it but it uses brute force to simply topple the tree and make it hit the ground with a loud thud as its separated from the trunk.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Change is here.

Hojōjutsu - Taitorōpusaikuron (Hidden Rope Art - Tight-Rope Cyclone)
    Type: Attack/Defense
    Chakra: 30
    Damage: 60 (+5 Elemental Chakra)
    Description: The user extends 5 meters of hidden rope out from both of their sleeves and charges it with chakra (pure or elemental) while spinning them extremely quickly, creating a large cyclone. Each rope that extends out of the user's arm has a knot on the end of it with which the user charges pure or an elemental chakra into it. The ropes come out of the tornado and can attack multiple enemies without warning like a whip. These are two separate ropes, their speed gives off the impression as if their are more.
    *Iwa/Earth, Kiri & Ame/Water, Kumo/Lightning, Konoha/Fire, Suna/Wind
    Note: Can only be used 3 times per battle.
    Note: Must wait 2 turns to use A Ranked and above Hojōjutsu.

Take note that you can do this with pure chakra as well.

Now, I want you to channel lightning chakra into your chains, while ordering them to come out 5 meters of the sleeves of your arms as you do a rapid spin. This should create a strong lightning Cyclone defense and attack mechanism within range of you.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I command my left and right arm chains to go outward 5 meters in front of me while I channel a large amount or raiton chakra into them, giving them a blue glow.As this happens I charge chakra in my feet and spin very rapidly in a clockwise motion so that the chains start moving very fast. Due to this the chains look like a cyclone of lightning that spins all around my entire body which can both attack nearby attackers or defend myself. I then completely stop spinning at the technique ends

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Change is here.

The latest Hojojutsu Technique.

Hojojutsu: Hachisu no Mohō | Hidden Rope Arts: Lotus Imitation
    Type: Attack/Supplementary
    Chakra: 40
    Damage: 80 (+5) Elemental Chakra
    Description: The user, while in a full sprint, wraps their chain/rope/cord around their opponent that comes out of one of their sleeves, and with a jerk launches them up to 10 meters into the air. As the opponent travels upwards, the user causes the chain/rope/cord to spin around like a cyclone at an extremely fast speed to make their opponent dizzy. The user will then charge chakra into their feet and with a powerful jump, land from one spiral section (1 spiral section per meter the opponent is in the air) of the chain to the next until they are above their opponent. While jumping, the sections of the chain will wrap around the arm of the user covering their fist and the chains of the other sleeve will come out and wrap around that hand. The user will then channel either pure or elemental chakra into the chains and deliver at least two rapid punches to the opponent forcing them back towards the ground at an accelerated rate. The more speed the user possesses, the faster this technique can be initiated.
    *Iwa/Earth(Bruises), Kiri & Ame/Water(Stings), Kumo/Lightning(Paralyzes), Konoha/Fire(Burns), Suna/Wind(Cuts deeply)
    Note: Only only be used 2x per battle.
    Note: No Hojojutsu techniques above A Ranked for 2 turns.
    Note: User must wait 3 turns to use this technique again.
    Note: If an element is used with this technique, the user cannot use S Ranked and above of that element next turn.

Watch from 2:20 onwards.

The video and the jutsu itself is pretty self explanatory. Watch the video and then provide feedback on what you would do to try to counter this move if you were the ones trapped inside of it.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»