Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Apr 2012
    04/2012 - 07/2014

Kakashi's stamina

Well Kakashi is renown in the base as a ninja who has low chakra reserves, but is it true? I would like to show something:

First day of the war:

- Kakashi was fighting since begin of the first day of the war against 7swordsmen and co(notice there is sun). It was even the first division we've seen fighting:

- Later when Naruto come out, he realises Kakashi was still fighting along with Gai and others:

- After that, Naruto meets Raikage and Tsunade and you can notice Kakashi, Gai and co were still fighting and it's the night now

And we know that he fought all the night because after his meeting with Raikage, you can notice that the sun was rising and it's not as if the meeting lasted that long:

Second day of the war

- It's in chapter 546 that Gaara, Onoki and co finally decide to start fighting(they were retreating all the time during the first day of the war):

- In chapter 556(so 10chapters after), we see Onoki complaining about his chakra reserves:

- After the first day then, we see again Kakashi fighting the swordsmen:

- It's in chapter 563 that all the kages finally start fighting(Tsunade didn't start the fight yet though and Onoki, Gaara and Mei were already fighting):

- In the chapter 566(so 7chapters after), we see Kakashi and Gai appearing to save Naruto facing Tobi:

- 2chapters later, Kakashi states that he begins to worry about his chakra reserves(talking about his entire day of fighting before even coming):

- Notice that when they are fighting, it was still the day:

- It's in chapter 577 that Tsunade finally starts fighting and releases Byakuyou:

- In chapter 588, Onoki again talks about his chakra reserves to be too low and that it could be their last attack, asking Tsunade to supply him with chakra:

- In chapter 591, Tsunade pretty much had no chakra left with her Byakuyou running out:

- In chapter 596 when we see them again(there was the fight between Itachi, Sasuke vs Kabuto, and Madara vs Kages in between), we see it was already night, meaning they fought that long until night appeared:

- Madara after defeating the Kages appears in chapter 600

- And it's only 9chapters later that Kakashi finally ran out of chakra/stamina along with Gai(though there were flash-backs, they were fighting in between):

I rated his stamina before receiving Kyubi's chakra of course. So do you really think that this war arc Kakashi has low chakra reserves or is low in stamina like i usually see on the base? I personally doubt it

I just felt the need to create this thread because of the huge underestimation of Kakashi's stamina i believe. Hope you enjoyed reading

Last edited by T Bogard; 03-17-2013 at 05:48 AM.

Status
    Nov 2012
    you were so close.

Re: Kakashi's stamina

Wow, very nicely explained ^_^

★IP Banned Member★
    Status
    Dec 2012
    This user has no status.

PNJ bro...it's all in the PNJ.......nice thread

Status
    Jun 2012
    Don't **** wit me, you'll lose

Kakashi was not using alot of chakra when fighting the swordsmen he did have many other people to help afterall. Tsunade ran out of chakra stored in her forehead and Oonoki used alot from fighting Muu, trollkage and Madara he was spamming Jinton.

Kakashi has adverage chakra maybe slightly below adverage reserves but not low. Itachi has low stamina though

Last edited by slaton02; 03-17-2013 at 05:58 AM.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Only thing constant in this
    world is CHANGE.

Nice work.... Fully agree with u ..

A non uchiha who is capable of awakening of mangekyo sharingan.. doesnt have low stamina..

Status
    Apr 2012
    04/2012 - 07/2014

Quote Originally Posted by Kages View Post
    Wow, very nicely explained ^_^
    Thanks man

Quote Originally Posted by uchihaminato19 View Post
    PNJ bro...it's all in the PNJ.......nice thread
    Thanks mate

Quote Originally Posted by slaton02 View Post
    Kakashi was not using alot of chakra when fighting the swordsmen he did have many other people to help afterall. Tsunade ran out of chakra stored in her forehead and Oonoki used alot from fighting Muu, trollkage and Madara he was spamming Jinton.

Kakashi has adverage chakra maybe slightly below adverage reserves but not low. Itachi has low stamina though
    And Gaara and Onoki didn't have men behind them? Tsunade's chakra in her forehead is the one she stores for years just to let you know

Quote Originally Posted by snrmuki View Post
    Nice work.... Fully agree with u ..

A non uchiha who is capable of awakening of mangekyo sharingan.. doesnt have low stamina..
    Thanks

The Legendary Devil Hunter Minator93's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Being the best isn't all it's
    made out to be. When you're
    strong, you become arrogant
    and withdrawn. Even if what
    you sought after was your
    dream.

Nice thread and he has a beastly stamina but I think there's something [I could be wrong]

Both Kakashi and Guy got a refill here. As we know once inside the cloak they get their chakra replenished

And even if above is true Kakashi fought 1 day + 1 night + half day used Raikiris + Kamui + Clones before he got first refill.
    So he's a beast

And if I am wrong [in this case I'd like to be wrong ] then Kakashi is officially a chakra beast

Last edited by Minator93; 03-17-2013 at 06:13 AM.

Status
    Apr 2012
    04/2012 - 07/2014

Quote Originally Posted by minator93 View Post
    Nice thread and he has a beastly stamina but I think there's something [I could be wrong]

Both Kakashi and Guy got a refill here. As we know once inside the cloak they get their chakra replenished

And even if above is true Kakashi fought 1 day + 1 night + half day used Raikiri + Kamui + Clones before he got first refill.
    So he's a beast
    Problem is that Kurama contradicted that chapters later by saying that only him could share his chakra(at that period it was Naruto who was in control, so he couldn't):

Status
    Jun 2012
    Don't **** wit me, you'll lose

Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    Thanks man

Thanks mate

And Gaara and Onoki didn't have men behind them? Tsunade's chakra in her forehead is the one she stores for years just to let you know

Thanks
    The others didn't help much and were fodder. Kakashi defeat Zabuza and Haku and the old samehada weilder with Zabuza sword(no chakra) the rest went unsealed or were defeat by O..forgot his name and other ninja's.

Tsunade lost the stored up chakra to help heal the village when Pain attacked and she had to use most than normal vs Madara(it covered more areas like running down here arms)

for some reason people think low or normal chakra= can't do clones, multiple jutsus, last a day fighting when this is not the case.

Last edited by slaton02; 03-17-2013 at 06:18 AM.

Status
    Oct 2011
    dream.

Problem is that Kurama contradicted that chapters later by saying that only him could share his chakra(at that period it was Naruto who was in control, so he couldn't):
    I know, but I thought that once inside the Chakra cloak there's an automatic recharge. The one where Kurama switches with Naruto for few seconds and throws Kakashi toward Obito wasn't the Cloak version, that time Kurama switched for giving Chakra to Kakashi.

Also in last few chapters when Naruto was distributing chakra he was himself and Not Kurama, so I guess Kishi messed up earlier or maybe Naruto became more skilled later on.

Either way Kakashi's stamina is High!!

Status
    Apr 2012
    04/2012 - 07/2014

Quote Originally Posted by slaton02 View Post
    The others didn't help much and were fodder. Kakashi defeat Zabuza and Haku and the old samehada weilder with Zabuza sword(no chakra) the rest went unsealed or were defeat by O..forgot his name and other ninja's.
    What's the difference between the men around Onoki and Gaara and those around Kakashi, Gai and co to determine who is fodder or not, who helped better or not? Also, Kakashi did use a lot of chakra fighting them since he defeated Zabuza with one Raikiri, Haku with the other, and the old Samehada wielder with a lightning blade(on Zabuza's sword), and that is only for the one we've seen him fighting since in between he was fighting off-panel, so could probably have use jutsus to defeat the rest

Tsunade lost the stored up chakra to help heal the village when Pain attacked and she had to use most than normal vs Madara(it covered more areas like running down here arms)
    True, but she still had that for months at the very least
    I know, but I thought that once inside the Chakra cloak there's an automatic recharge. The one where Kurama switches with Naruto for few seconds and throws Kakashi toward Obito wasn't the Cloak version, that time Kurama switched for giving Chakra to Kakashi.

Also in last few chapters when Naruto was distributing chakra he was himself and Not Kurama, so I guess Kishi messed up earlier or maybe Naruto became more skilled later on.

Either way Kakashi's stamina is High!!
    He became skilled. It's mentioned by Kurama even stating that he became so skilled with it that he surpasses his father at it:

Since he mentions it when he initially said he couldn't, it means that at that period of time where Kakashi and Gai were in the cloak, he evaluated that Naruto couldn't have given him chakra, at least it's what i think

Status
    Oct 2011
    dream.

What's the difference between the men around Onoki and Gaara and those around Kakashi, Gai and co to determine who is fodder or not, who helped better or not? Also, Kakashi did use a lot of chakra fighting them since he defeated Zabuza with one Raikiri, Haku with the other, and the old Samehada wielder with a lightning blade(on Zabuza's sword), and that is only for the one we've seen him fighting since in between he was fighting off-panel, so could probably have use jutsus to defeat the rest

True, but she still had that for months at the very least
    He became skilled. It's mentioned by Kurama even stating that he became so skilled with it that he surpasses his father at it:

Since he mentions it when he initially said he couldn't, it means that at that period of time where Kakashi and Gai were in the cloak, he evaluated that Naruto couldn't have given him chakra, at least it's what i think
    Thanks bro for clearing that up for me, it was bugging me for a long time.

Now the Kakashi fanboy within me can go on a Rampage

Status
    Apr 2012
    04/2012 - 07/2014

Thanks bro for clearing that up for me, it was bugging me for a long time.

Now the Kakashi fanboy within me can go on a Rampage
    Haha sure :D

Status
    Mar 2013
    Wondering who will proviide
    him with a decent Challenge...

Holy crap this is an amazing Theory.

In personal opinion I think Kakashi is -always- stronger then he lets on, he's constantly holding back from his true potential and strength for a reason... Now that I think about it, perhaps he holds back because of what happened with Rin. That would make perfect sense actually. All in all however, he is a pretty beastly chakra guy.

Status
    Oct 2012
    "D" will definitely
    bring forth another storm!

Great Theory , Keep it up :D

Banned
    Status
    I actually don't make
    predictions.

Kakashi solos.

Konoha no Kiroi Senko YellowFang's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2010
    Kakashi's #1 Fan

Agreed.... Kakashi's stamina and chakra was never a problem, only thing that someone main had to save him and that's PnJ...

He could have handled every situation he got into yet he was pushed back from the front and someone got in...

Artistic Shinobi Nakamazi Itchigo's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2011
    OK, listen up..!! Heroes are
    people who share their booze
    with other people!!! 'I' WANNA
    DRINK MY BOOZE!!! - Roronoa
    Zoro

I think he has amazing stamina, he doesn't have high chakra reserves but he is extremely smart on how to use it that why he can last for so long

Status
    Feb 2013
    In the sky a mighty eagle
    doesn't care about what's
    illegal on its wings the
    rainbow's light it's flying to
    eternity

Good thread, he is not a stamina monster like Kisame or Tsunade, but he is definetely not weak in that deartment.
    Your sig is epic by the way.

Status
    This user has no status.

what is that "stamina" and "chakra" thing you are talking about? that concept is from long ago if i remember correctly...

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»