Page 2 of 2 « First 12
Results 26 to 49 of 49
  1. #26
    Blessed. SasoriOfTheRedSaand's Avatar
    Status
    SasoriOfTheRedSaand is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Dunno.
    Posts
    6,381
    Post Thanks / Like
    Always keep it 100
     

    Re: Friend Zoned :(

    So you both like each other... but she's confused on what to do? I'm not really sure on what to say.
     
         

  2. #27
    FEAR THE GENTLE FIST The Demonic Kazekage's Avatar
    Status
    The Demonic Kazekage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Trapped Within The City Of Dis
    Posts
    1,124
    Post Thanks / Like
    Im bored
     

    Re: Friend Zoned :(

    Quote Originally Posted by ReZ View Post
    And she said she likes you but she doesn't know what she wants?That's a lie,or she's trying to decide if you're worth it,just "grab a hold of your co*k"and do what a man would do,this is for all you scared lil ****'s(pardon my expression) IF SHE DOESN'T LIKE YOU AND FRIENDZONES YOU,MOVE ON.Don't become too atached on a girl,and btw dude my method it's not risk free(you could lose her)but if you do,then you know she was not worth it.
    Calm down there preacher
    Not once did I say that I was going to wait for years until she finally recouperated my feelings
    That's ****ing pathetic
     
         

  3. #28
    Nerd November's Avatar
    Status
    November is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    My Room
    Posts
    6,593
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tired just Tired !!!
     

    Re: Friend Zoned :(

    just act like sasuke, she will love you
     
         

  4. #29
    Senior Member uchihadesendent's Avatar
    Status
    uchihadesendent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Sault Ste Marie
    Posts
    1,357
    Post Thanks / Like
    determined
     

    Re: Friend Zoned :(

    She's probably testing you seeing if your boyfriend material if you cater to her every whim you just turned her off completely and she will make excuses for why she doesn't want to go out with you because if you do everything she wants she knows your desperate girls can sense this, and what you need to do is instead of answering back her call or emails as quickly as possible just take a couple days to answer her and she will be calling or emailing you because she starts getting attracted to you because she see you in a different light hope this helps!
     
         

  5. #30
    Senior Member Braveknight's Avatar
    Status
    Braveknight is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    fighting on front lines with Goku
    Posts
    5,284
    Post Thanks / Like
    meh
     

    Re: Friend Zoned :(

    You must be 14 years

    I no help kids

    I help 18+
     
         

  6. #31
    Tech N9ne NOemotions's Avatar
    Status
    NOemotions is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    playing pool, gym, bar.
    Posts
    3,615
    Post Thanks / Like
    Illusions & Nightmares
     

    Re: Friend Zoned :(

    Quote Originally Posted by The Demonic Kazekage View Post
    Has anyone on this site ever been friend zoned before

    Cuz right now I am

    I've known this one girl for a few months and I really really like her
    And I mean she is the only girl in my short life that I've ever actually had these types of feelings about
    And the really sucky thing is is that she knows how much I like her and she does have feelings for me but she's not sure if she wants to have a relationship

    And before anyone says that it's just cuz I'm young and there are other girls
    Someone has to relate to understanding when you first had the same type of feelings for Someone and didn't want to lose them

    Just asking for advice
    You have to spend time with her, ask her for coffee or something for starters, then talk with her, idling at home and writing things in nb wont help you dude.. and like somebody else alrdy stated up there, if you dont rush, somebody else WILL spend time with her and get her most likely.. gl with the chick, just go out there and do it.! ->
     
         

  7. #32
    Legend
    Status
    ReZ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,255
    Post Thanks / Like
    “Courage is not the absence
    of fear but rather the
    judgment that something else
    is more important than
    fear.”
     

    Re: Friend Zoned :(

    Quote Originally Posted by The Demonic Kazekage View Post
    Calm down there preacher
    Not once did I say that I was going to wait for years until she finally recouperated my feelings
    That's ****ing pathetic
    That's not the point xD.I'm curios,how old are you?
     
         

  8. #33
    Senior Member Machiko's Avatar
    Status
    Machiko is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    1,253
    Post Thanks / Like
    I Homu
     

    Re: Friend Zoned :(

    I can relate to your story, seeing as I am one of those kind of girls who are afraid to rush into relationships, even if the guy at matter is a guy I like. For how long have you two known each other? If it has been for a short while, then I suggest you give her some free space, don't be with her too much. Don't bother her. Give her some free space to breathe. But trust me, if you're with her too much, she'll gradually grow annoyed and tired of you. If you leave her be for a while, she'll automatically come to you to find you and when that happens... grab the chance and ask her out! but if that doesn't happen, then I'm sorry my friend but even if she says she likes you back I don't believe she even wants to date you.
     
         

  9. #34
    Blessed. SasoriOfTheRedSaand's Avatar
    Status
    SasoriOfTheRedSaand is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Dunno.
    Posts
    6,381
    Post Thanks / Like
    Always keep it 100
     

    Re: Friend Zoned :(

    When all hope is lost, bun a zoot and listen to Hopsin. I swear, you'll be happy in no time. Really though, she may be trying to mug you off, not wanting to hurt your feelings. Hell, maybe she is just a confused little girl. Time will tell.
     
         

  10. #35
    FEAR THE GENTLE FIST The Demonic Kazekage's Avatar
    Status
    The Demonic Kazekage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Trapped Within The City Of Dis
    Posts
    1,124
    Post Thanks / Like
    Im bored
     

    Re: Friend Zoned :(

    Quote Originally Posted by ReZ View Post
    That's not the point xD.I'm curios,how old are you?
    14 going on 15 in October
     
         

  11. #36
    FEAR THE GENTLE FIST The Demonic Kazekage's Avatar
    Status
    The Demonic Kazekage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Trapped Within The City Of Dis
    Posts
    1,124
    Post Thanks / Like
    Im bored
     

    Re: Friend Zoned :(

    Quote Originally Posted by Machiko View Post
    I can relate to your story, seeing as I am one of those kind of girls who are afraid to rush into relationships, even if the guy at matter is a guy I like. For how long have you two known each other? If it has been for a short while, then I suggest you give her some free space, don't be with her too much. Don't bother her. Give her some free space to breathe. But trust me, if you're with her too much, she'll gradually grow annoyed and tired of you. If you leave her be for a while, she'll automatically come to you to find you and when that happens... grab the chance and ask her out! but if that doesn't happen, then I'm sorry my friend but even if she says she likes you back I don't believe she even wants to date you.
    I've known her since last late November or early December
     
         

  12. #37
    Legend
    Status
    ReZ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,255
    Post Thanks / Like
    “Courage is not the absence
    of fear but rather the
    judgment that something else
    is more important than
    fear.”
     

    Re: Friend Zoned :(

    Quote Originally Posted by The Demonic Kazekage View Post
    14 going on 15 in October
    Ohhhhh....good luck then.
     
         

  13. #38
    FEAR THE GENTLE FIST The Demonic Kazekage's Avatar
    Status
    The Demonic Kazekage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Trapped Within The City Of Dis
    Posts
    1,124
    Post Thanks / Like
    Im bored
     

    Re: Friend Zoned :(

    Quote Originally Posted by ReZ View Post
    Ohhhhh....good luck then.
    if "luck" would just grace me with its presence.....
     
         

  14. #39
    Senior Member Machiko's Avatar
    Status
    Machiko is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    1,253
    Post Thanks / Like
    I Homu
     

    Re: Friend Zoned :(

    Quote Originally Posted by The Demonic Kazekage View Post
    I've known her since last late November or early December

    It's understandable why she has friendzoned you. Don't worry too much about it, get to know each other better and after a year or 2 you'll both be ready for the next step.
     
         

  15. #40
    Twisted Scientist Frankenstein's Avatar
    Status
    Frankenstein is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A hot place
    Posts
    3,846
    Post Thanks / Like
    They say I 'm a troubled boy,
    just because I like to
    destroy, all the things that
    bring the idiots joy. Well,
    what's wrong with a little
    destruction?
     

    Re: Friend Zoned :(

    Quote Originally Posted by Machiko View Post

    It's understandable why she has friendzoned you. Don't worry too much about it, get to know each other better and after a year or 2 you'll both be ready for the next step.
    Hey hey! What are you talking about?? A year or two when they are 14 to 15? Come on we are talking about teenagers here, she isn't gonna marry him or anything to need two years for the next step.
    Your previous advice was very good but this....wth is this?
    Seriously...that's too much.
     
         

  16. #41
    FEAR THE GENTLE FIST The Demonic Kazekage's Avatar
    Status
    The Demonic Kazekage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Trapped Within The City Of Dis
    Posts
    1,124
    Post Thanks / Like
    Im bored
     

    Re: Friend Zoned :(

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyo4 View Post
    Hey hey! What are you talking about?? A year or two when they are 14 to 15? Come on we are talking about teenagers here, she isn't gonna marry him or anything to need two years for the next step.
    Your previous advice was very good but this....wth is this?
    Seriously...that's too much.
    thank u,im not asking for her hand in marriage or asking her to bear my children
     
         

  17. #42
    ☆ The Holy Noodles☆ Kimchi Noodles's Avatar
    Status
    Kimchi Noodles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    MoonBase
    Posts
    1,441
    Post Thanks / Like
    ◑ω◐.Product exported from
    Asia.
     



    Re: Friend Zoned :(

    Listen BUddy Sing this Song in Karaoke, Maybe you will find the Right Thing to do.
    Also, For those whose still staying in that FRIEND ZONED AREA. This is Ultimate Soundtrack for ya All. Enjoy.



     
         

  18. #43
    FEAR THE GENTLE FIST The Demonic Kazekage's Avatar
    Status
    The Demonic Kazekage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Trapped Within The City Of Dis
    Posts
    1,124
    Post Thanks / Like
    Im bored
     

    Re: Friend Zoned :(

    Quote Originally Posted by Janin View Post
    Listen BUddy Sing this Song in Karaoke, Maybe you will find the Right Thing to do.
    Also, For those whose still staying in that FRIEND ZONED AREA. This is Ultimate Soundtrack for ya All. Enjoy.



    wow,that actually made me feel better thanx
     
         

  19. #44
    Bunshin of real me HinataHime's Avatar
    Status
    HinataHime is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    6,402
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you're not going to get any
    wiser, what's the point of
    getting older ?
     

    Re: Friend Zoned :(

    I actually laugh at the answer hahahaha...

    There also some good answer.. I bet you can find your answer by now
     
         

  20. #45
    Member KiraGirl K's Avatar
    Status
    KiraGirl K is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    896
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Friend Zoned :(

    If she clearly states that she doesn't know at the moment if she wants a realtionship you aren't friendzoned yet.
    There is is still a chance.
    Just give her some time to sort out her feelings.
     
         

  21. #46
    J & A YowYan's Avatar
    Status
    YowYan is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    At the Organization, decapitating Rimuto
    Posts
    11,232
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lone Ranger, Sun Gazer
     

    Re: Friend Zoned :(

    Yeah. I was 12, and we were good mates, but she wasn't interested T_T couldn't blame her I was a chubby kid back then
     
         

  22. #47
    Whisteria Tiger rinnemaki's Avatar
    Status
    rinnemaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    9,405
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ahho Zurako...
    Phoaaaarrrrrr!!!! She's
    definitely a 10!
     

    Re: Friend Zoned :(

    Quote Originally Posted by The Demonic Kazekage View Post
    Has anyone on this site ever been friend zoned before

    Cuz right now I am

    I've known this one girl for a few months and I really really like her
    And I mean she is the only girl in my short life that I've ever actually had these types of feelings about
    And the really sucky thing is is that she knows how much I like her and she does have feelings for me but she's not sure if she wants to have a relationship

    And before anyone says that it's just cuz I'm young and there are other girls
    Someone has to relate to understanding when you first had the same type of feelings for Someone and didn't want to lose them

    Just asking for advice
    i was friendzoned , i had exactly the same situation , she did not want a relationship no matter how much we liked eachother , so i wrote her a poem , asked her out twice! and she still had the same response , last valentines day i gave her some flowers with a love note and it did the trick , still going now 1 month and 3 days!
     
         

  23. #48
    Member Shizu's Avatar
    Status
    Shizu is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Miami, Florida
    Posts
    128
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Friend Zoned :(

    Eh.... What a difficult bind for you .-.
    What is her background? It could have a huge impact on the way she views this situation, so please tell me.
     
         

  24. #49
    Member DeadNin's Avatar
    Status
    DeadNin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    177
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Friend Zoned :(

    When I was your age it was all so pretty....the "feelings" talk and such...
     
         

Page 2 of 2 « First 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •