Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kishi's hints and plot possibilities.

I just realised that the reason the Base was a lot more lively a year or two ago was because there were many mysteries concerning the characters and the plot.
    Kishi kept dropping hints and snippets of information paving the way to the actual truth and we tried to put the pieces together which resulted in debatable and logical theories.

Seeing that many major events are at their climax at the moment, there isn't much to theorise about.
    And due to that, I've realised that we were overlooking more subtle hints given by Kishi.

I thought I'd list a few.

+ Something major is still in store for Naruto regarding the Sage.
    It's a well known but severely overlooked fact that Naruto's BM markings are identical to the silhouette and depiction of the Sage.
    I'm not talking about mere resemblance. He has the tomoes, cloak and even the bloody horns!
    Why? It's not because of the torii seal he used to reseal Kurama. Even though it's a jutsu the Sage himself used, that's just a seal performed by Naruto.

Why did physical attributes of the Sage somehow manifest themselves when Naruto began controlling Kurama's chakra?

I have one explanation I can think of; the Sage somehow left something to Kurama. Maybe his will, maybe some of his chakra, I don't know. But that's the only logical reason I can think of.

+ Naruto learning the names of the bijuu.
    That fact has been overlooked until now and it's bound to have a big comeback in a very crucial moment.

Somehow, I have the feeling that Naruto might have some control over the Juubi. The remaining bijuu are definitely still inside it, otherwise Kishi wouldn't have bothered with introducing them, letting Naruto know their names and making him promise to save them.

It actually seems quite perfect. Madara and Obito's bond with the Juubi have been severed, Naruto resembles the Sage in every way possible and has bonded with the bijuu who have became a part of the Juubi.

Seeing that Madara and Obito have limited control over the Juubi I have a feeling that the bijuu inside it will start acting up. They're basically sealed inside their original body but the difference is that they were seperate beings with identities. I don't think Kishi will let that go after putting so much emphasis on it.

Oh, before I forget.
    The bijuu will be different from what they were like when they were the Juubi and will be led down the right path.

+ Obito will show some sort of remorse.
    If not, why would Kishi bother with showing Obito's hesitation. Slowly but surely, he's being swayed by Naruto.

I'm not saying that he'll turn completely good and pull another Nagato, though I'd actually believe it if he pulled a Sasori at the very end.

Out of the two, Madara seems to be the most hardened one who doesn't yield to Naruto's attitude.

+ Sasuke will not attack Konoha or the elders.
    Sasuke has promised Naruto to fight him before carrying out any kind of attack against Konoha and he's keeping it.

+ Sasuke in Konoha, away from the battlefield.
    First of all, Sasuke going to Konoha is a brilliant plot twist in order to keep him away from the battlefield.
    Sasuke was supposed to be heading over there to fight Naruto. What was going to happen? A three way battle between Sasuke, Naruto & co and Madara & Obito? No way.

This way Kishi managed to introduce Hashi & Tobirama (whose fans were literally squirming in their seats to see), delve into the history of Konoha, explain the ninja concept and give Sasuke a chance to change his views. All in one go.

Besides, he incorporated Oro into the storyline again. So even when Madara and Obito are defeated there will be a final boss left to deal with. Setting a basis for the story to progress.

It's hard to predict what will happen here, we can only guess. But at least now we can narrow the possibilities down a little.

Cheers!

Status
    Nov 2012
    Riding around with a blunt in my lip, the sun in my eyes with a gun on my hip.
    Post Thanks / Like
    "In this world wherever
    there is light - there are
    also shadows. As long as the
    concept of winners exist,
    there must be losers. The
    selfish desire of wanting to
    maintain peace causes wars,
    and hatred is born to protect
    love" - Madara Uchiha

Re: Kishi's hints and plot possibilities.

Nice thread.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Drawing stuff.

Wow, this is amazing, I missed the point about Sasuke making a promise to kill Naruto first. The page where he said that to the Zetsus before killing them convinced me.

I knew about the tailed beasts' names. I'm still waiting to see something happen with those and have been following those theories.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hmm

Nice theory

Sweety!Get Mommy's Bazooka foxyladyland's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Before you change the status,
    remember the censor-bypassing
    rules.

about sasuke: I don't think he will attack the elders either, especially since itachi told him he loves him forever
    and said he should have trusted sasuke more. sasuke crying, he would do anything for itachi now..
    but itachi's words and ideals are important to sasuke or he wouldn't have asked to see the hokages..
    plus I think he wants to make itachi proud.. NICE THREAD

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Awesome thread. Very strong arguements. Rep for sure. Keep it up, bro

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kayoken32

wow..GREAT THREAD!!!

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Patience is a Virtue...Being
    tested on a regular puts a
    strain..Don't test this if u
    aint bout that life

Great thread and theories but i'm still wondering why 1 tails wasn't or hasn't been shown since he was extracted from Gaara? Cuz besides the old Kurama he had a bigger murderous intent aswell.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Thanks guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Ra View Post
    Great thread and theories but i'm still wondering why 1 tails wasn't or hasn't been shown since he was extracted from Gaara? Cuz besides the old Kurama he had a bigger murderous intent aswell.
    Hahaha well I always thought it was unnecessary because Naruto already knew it's name; Shukaku.
    But still, I did feel bad for it. All alone, huddled up in Gedo Mazo while the others were outside bonding and shyte.
    Poor sod.

Sweety!Get Mommy's Bazooka foxyladyland's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Before you change the status,
    remember the censor-bypassing
    rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirin Rei View Post
    Thanks guys!
    Hahaha well I always thought it was unnecessary because Naruto already knew it's name; Shukaku.
    But still, I did feel bad for it. All alone, huddled up in Gedo Mazo while the others were outside bonding and shyte.
    Poor sod.
    it could because Gaara is still alive and with the alliance, Obito used the beasts after kabuto edo'd them I suppose...
    and gaara is still alive...so he would need a jinchuriki for shukaku to be in his control but kabuto uses the edo
    and gives it to obito

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by foxyladyland View Post
    it could because Gaara is still alive and with the alliance, Obito used the beasts after kabuto edo'd them I suppose...
    and gaara is still alive...so he would need a jinchuriki for shukaku to be in his control but kabuto uses the edo
    and gives it to obito
    Oh, yup. Lacking a host was the main reason why Shukaku wasn't let out.

Well, all matters aside, this kind of confirms that the power of the bijuu is directly related to the number of it's tails. At least that's what Obito seems to believe in.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Drawing stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Ra View Post
    Maybe it was because Tobi put together his own enhanced version of the Six Paths, just like Pain did, and six might've been the limit. But you're right, that might be important, One tails' name isn't a secret, so it might not matter that he stayed inside of the statue, but one thing all of the tailed beasts did before they got absorbed by the statue was contribute a bit of chakra. One-tails didn't get to do that. I hope that's not important.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Great work as always.......

Its just superb work and always great to the exceptional theories made by you Kirin Rei ............

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Awesome analysis and theory.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i have a theory for the reason why naruto looks like the sage
    http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=341028

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

great post mate, would read again ^^
    all valid and reasnable points u made, looking forward and hoping all of them get answered in future chapters

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has derp status

Very nice Kirin, good work

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

1. Uhm, I don't think it has to be something major. It could be, but there are several other explanations. The most likely being that the reason Naruto resembles the Ridukou, is simply because the Ridukou was a savior "sent" to bring peace. Naruto has been given the same job by the toad elder. He is the child of prophecy after all. So not necessarily any "major" event.

2. This I agree, something will surely happen, although I think Kishi will go with some of the more simple cases. Naruto becoming host for the Juubi is not unlikely, although as the sage said, they will be gathered again, but not like when they were inside of him. It's likely they would just be gathered, fighting side by side with humans, and not as tools. At least that would give meaning to as, why Naruto had to learn their names.

3. Yeah I agree, but it's not really something, you can theorize much about. It's either A or B

4. Sasuke will make an important decision, and unlike in the past, he will now have solid arguments and understanding of the shinobi ideology on the same level as Naruto. To me, it is obvious that Sasuke may interfere and take part in the war. Nonetheless Sasuke definitely needs more screen time before his final clash with Naruto. He either needs to fight someone alone or perhaps by helping with the war. It would be too unlike Kishi not to do it (since he is such a Sasuke fan boy xD). Anyway, hard to predict.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Nice thread ^_^
    Also, to add on the bit about Sasuke, perhaps he could be considering leaving Konoha undestroyed. Idk this scan just made me feel as if he doesn't even want to destroy Konoha. Maybe after Ultimate Kage talk-no-jutsu he'll change his mind

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "shapeless, formless, be
    water my friend."

Quote Originally Posted by foxyladyland View Post
    about sasuke: I don't think he will attack the elders either, especially since itachi told him he loves him forever
    and said he should have trusted sasuke more. sasuke crying, he would do anything for itachi now..
    but itachi's words and ideals are important to sasuke or he wouldn't have asked to see the hokages..
    plus I think he wants to make itachi proud.. NICE THREAD
    Basically, holding a chakra-gun against a hokage tells you he isn´t, going to attack konoha related ppl?

I do feel he´s not going berserk but he´s messing something around, besides discussing philosophical issues with the leaf´s foundations (d real ones anyways) ?

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Always Happy And Peaceful.

Nice Theory.... :D :D

Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    NaruHina/SasuSaku

i believe sasuke wont attack the elders or the village i believe he will somehow help the allied shinobi forces and he might fight naruto

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking

Good work Kerin Rei You'r thread supports What a lot of people believe for some time now. The Manga is slowly moving in a direction that some people do not wan't it to move to because the conclusion is not what they want to see. Rep to you Lady.