Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Respected and Feared KingHashirama's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o

Real terrorists of the world

The "terrorists" we come to think of now, are just the mere creations of the big terrorists

- most of the presidential administrations after F.D.R
    - Corporate businesses that own majority of the businesses
    - the Superpowers of the world, basically the majority of the United Nations security counsel.

The developing countries are mounted by the pressure of these big named countries, that try to dominate everything.

America itself ruined Iraq for just oil......

Sorry, but for the naive people who say they wanted to help them out and etc.. no.. the Superpowers only decide to go help out if they see a benefit. The Rwanda genocide is a example.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can destroy the man but
    you can't destroy an idea.

Re: Real terrorists of the world

Well said mate the worst thing is we cant do anything about it

Prince of Madness CurseSealofEarth's Avatar
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    You actually care what I have
    to say?

I would love to be able to say that my country wants to help the world.

But I'm not fool.

If you really think about it though, what country wouldn't want to be the strongest and control everything? The Soviet Union controlled almost all of Europe but never went to war when it should have with the United States.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    :D

In my eyes all politicians are criminals and corrupt

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yes yes, that is correct.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Targaryen

That doesn't excuse the other terrorists though. Every major organization of the world acts towards their own best interests, America and the "terrorists" are no exception. Power, money, "religion", etc., it's how the world works, it's human nature, the "bad guys" usually win. Conflict will never, ever stop. Nothing we can do.

Respected and Feared KingHashirama's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o

Quote Originally Posted by 6PathsofKami View Post
    Well said mate the worst thing is we cant do anything about it
    Amen.

But change is coming my friend. just hope people are ready to support it.

Quote Originally Posted by CurseSealofEarth View Post

But I'm not fool.

If you really think about it though, what country wouldn't want to be the strongest and control everything? The Soviet Union controlled almost all of Europe but never went to war when it should have with the United States.
    ^_^. Our current system is basically like the system of the Naruto world right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Micho22 View Post
    In my eyes all politicians are criminals and corrupt
    Well not all. Its just the good politicians are rare. Sure they exist.. but they have no power.
    Quote Originally Posted by HiddenSound View Post
    That doesn't excuse the other terrorists though. Every major organization of the world acts towards their own best interests, America and the "terrorists" are no exception. Power, money, "religion", etc., it's how the world works, it's human nature, the "bad guys" usually win. Conflict will never, ever stop. Nothing we can do.
    United States policy on terrorists about "We don't negotiate with terrorists" is a big dumb excuse to cover up for why those people actually become "terrorists".

Osama: Because America screwed up his country and his people.

What did america do to change something about it? nothing.

The other terrorists are mostly results of these major countries. I mean of course we'll have people like Madara and Obito.. But most of the terrorists are like Nagato and Itachi.

Last edited by KingHashirama; 03-18-2013 at 10:26 PM.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hungry for Bamboo

I agree.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lone Ranger, Sun Gazer

Quote Originally Posted by CurseSealofEarth View Post

But I'm not fool.

Holland for example.. We don't give 2 cents about power in general. Atleast, the foreign policies prolonged by our government are not hostile towards any other nation. But as most nations, we are build on the system. All citizens here are labor slaves.

OP: One word: Imperialism

oh and viva la

Last edited by YowYan; 03-18-2013 at 10:26 PM.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hungry for Bamboo

Quote Originally Posted by YowYan View Post
    Holland for example.. We don't give 2 cents about power in general. Atleast, the foreign policies prolonged by our government are not hostile towards any other nation. But as most nations, we are build on the system. All citizens here are labor slaves.

OP: One word: Imperialism

oh and viva la
    dude, I am Dutch... our previous Prime Minister was a marionet dancing to Bush(of all people)... for f's sake, wake up. We care... Look into the Afghanistan case, look on how we deal with the crisis. Our Diplomats are scared as f so see our people react. It's our ffing country. We the people, as everywhere, we make the system. We allow this to happen. Did we want the Euro? No, but we have it. Did we want to participate in any war? No, but we are.

All countries are dependant in one way or another, and we should care! One world. And we only get to share one.

EDIT: Labour Slaves? Stop listening to Immortal Technique... and talk to the Small time business owner, and ZZPers(Independant workers), they bust their ass off, to support others, but please... Stop to victimize our people. We are proud ffing workers. Slave to none. We have pretty much the best country when it comes to freedom!

Last edited by The Western Wheel; 03-18-2013 at 10:37 PM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lone Ranger, Sun Gazer

Quote Originally Posted by The Western Wheel View Post
    dude, I am Dutch... our previous Prime Minister was a marionet dancing to Bush(of all people)... for f's sake, wake up. We care... Look into the Afghanistan case, look on how we deal with the crisis. Our Diplomats are scared as f so see our people react. It's our ffing country. We the people, as everywhere, we make the system. We allow this to happen. Did we want the Euro? No, but we have it. Did we want to participate in any war? No, but we are.

All countries are dependant in one way or another, and we should care! One world. And we only get to share one.

EDIT: Labour Slaves? Stop listening to Immortal Technique... and talk to the Small time business owner, and ZZPers(Independant workers), they bust their ass off, to support others, but please... Stop to victimize our people. We are proud ffing workers. Slave to none. We have pretty much the best country when it comes to freedom!
    I totally forgot about NATO. :o Indeed, we indirectly support the terroristic interventionism of usa by being part of NATO.
    But we are labour slaves. Fact. As long as we live within the system, we are labour slaves.

And freedom? Sure...in comparison to most nations, that's right. But we often oversee what should be known as legal extortion. For us, it's all normal, those new laws that slowly, but steadily take away our rights.

Senior Member ~WastelandSociety~'s Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    War. War Never Changes

My only question is,why does the US government keeps giving these counties that hate them more money, claiming to help them?

Obama need to pull our troops out,let those countries face their own problems and stop giving them money when Americans need it.

I don't see why they care more about other counties that faced a disaster,then to their own people.

We are in debt and they give money away to countries that hate them :sy::emperor:

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lone Ranger, Sun Gazer

Quote Originally Posted by ~WastelandSociety~ View Post
    My only question is,why does the US government keeps giving these counties that hate them more money, claiming to help them?

Obama need to pull our troops out,let those countries face their own problems and stop giving them money when Americans need it.

I don't see why they care more about other counties that faced a disaster,then to their own people.

We are in debt and they give money away to countries that hate them :sy::emperor:
    The foreign funding is for u.s.a.'s own benefit. To prolong and expand their imperialism.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    missing the old nb homies :c

Quote Originally Posted by ~WastelandSociety~ View Post

The usa think they're smart; they'll give money away to countries for the most dumbest reason then ask for it back along with interest. bleghh they don't give a shit about countries that have been impacted by natural disasters, if they don't get money back from it with profit they won't give it away, simple as that sadly :c

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thread Killer

Okay im a soldier. I don't give two shits about politics or why we went into Iraq or why Afghanistan hates us.
    You call the big government terrorists because they act in their own interests. NO SHIT. The point of foreign policies is how to deal with other nations. Every politician who doesn't put their countries interests before all others doesn't belong in office.
    You mentioned why we invaded Iraq. Who cares about the "Why?" You should be worrying about the outcome. We took Saddam out of power. Something that should have been done in Desert Storm. The man launched scuds against his own people and ruled in the same sociopathic manner as Gaddafi and Kim Jong Il. He invaded another country under the same "racial unification" premise Hitler began his conquest of Europe on. Did America benefit from it? Hell yeah we did. But guess who benefit more? The entire middle east. Oh and im so sick of the oil claim look at the top providers of oil to the US. Iraq is 7th if you don't include America itself. We went in under post 9/11 paranoia and thirty year old information from the CIA.
    It seems like it's cool lately to ***** and moan about the establishment but you all feed into it without even knowing. You all hate politicians but none of you will ever run for office. You call your governments pawns and terrorists. Step up and do something or quit crying. Talking to a bunch of faceless people on the internet who are equally unmotivated to instigate change doesn't do anything. If you truly believe that what your government is doing is wrong then step up and fight for your beliefs. It is your duty as a citizen to do so. All people do nowadays is complain and watch their governments turn into something they hate. There's a word for that. Sheep.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It's great too see awake and critically thinking American members on the base, makes me feel not so doomed after all.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Jin Hayami View Post
    Okay im a soldier. I don't give two shits about politics or why we went into Iraq or why Afghanistan hates us.
    You call the big government terrorists because they act in their own interests. NO SHIT. The point of foreign policies is how to deal with other nations. Every politician who doesn't put their countries interests before all others doesn't belong in office.
    You mentioned why we invaded Iraq. Who cares about the "Why?" You should be worrying about the outcome. We took Saddam out of power. Something that should have been done in Desert Storm. The man launched scuds against his own people and ruled in the same sociopathic manner as Gaddafi and Kim Jong Il. He invaded another country under the same "racial unification" premise Hitler began his conquest of Europe on. Did America benefit from it? Hell yeah we did. But guess who benefit more? The entire middle east. Oh and im so sick of the oil claim look at the top providers of oil to the US. Iraq is 7th if you don't include America itself. We went in under post 9/11 paranoia and thirty year old information from the CIA.
    It seems like it's cool lately to ***** and moan about the establishment but you all feed into it without even knowing. You all hate politicians but none of you will ever run for office. You call your governments pawns and terrorists. Step up and do something or quit crying. Talking to a bunch of faceless people on the internet who are equally unmotivated to instigate change doesn't do anything. If you truly believe that what your government is doing is wrong then step up and fight for your beliefs. It is your duty as a citizen to do so. All people do nowadays is complain and watch their governments turn into something they hate. There's a word for that. Sheep.
    Wrong wrong wrong and wrong, the,point of foreign policy and domestic policy is to have the people's interest at up most importance, these days it is mega banks and mega corporate interests that are held at the highest tier of importance, the government is supposed to be a democracy, a democratic elected body of workers elected by US to serve US. The custodians of our rights, property, common law andinfastructure, If they do not do their job and are operating in breach of trust, we have every right to complain, actually you re right about the un motivated part, but invading the Middle East and the two wars were the worst thing possible for AMErican People. only the mega banks who own our souls profit for it. now 16 trillion Into debt and with 1 million innocent Iraqis dead, innocent afghanistani and Pakistani children killed in warfare and drone strikes, and we wonder why they hate us? Tisis not at all the interest of the American people. It's a Zionist agenda, we supported Sadam In the 80s , the CIA basically created the Taliban, and alqeada, contrary to what you said, minding our own god dam business and worrying about our country , not rucking israhell or any other country n the Middle East is not worth a drop of any innocent persons blood American soldier civilian or what have you. We invaded Iraq for absolutely no reason, we knew he didn't have nukes, he was only bluffing (saddam)to save his ass from being raped by Iran. The whole world is a stage

~Weirdly unique~ -Phoënix Flower-'s Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bleed green.

Quote Originally Posted by Invincible View Post
    Wrong wrong wrong and wrong, the,point of foreign policy and domestic policy is to have the people's interest at up most importance, these days it is mega banks and mega corporate interests that are held at the highest tier of importance, the government is supposed to be a democracy, a democratic elected body of workers elected by US to serve US. The custodians of our rights, property, common law andinfastructure, If they do not do their job and are operating in breach of trust, we have every right to complain, actually you re right about the un motivated part, but invading the Middle East and the two wars were the worst thing possible for AMErican People. only the mega banks who own our souls profit for it. now 16 trillion Into debt and with 1 million innocent Iraqis dead, innocent afghanistani and Pakistani children killed in warfare and drone strikes, and we wonder why they hate us? Tisis not at all the interest of the American people. It's a Zionist agenda, we supported Sadam In the 80s , the CIA basically created the Taliban, and alqeada, contrary to what you said, minding our own god dam business and worrying about our country , not rucking israhell or any other country n the Middle East is not worth a drop of any innocent persons blood American soldier civilian or what have you. We invaded Iraq for absolutely no reason, we knew he didn't have nukes, he was only bluffing (saddam)to save his ass from being raped by Iran. The whole world is a stage

U made my day sir
    Ask us..the victims of this Cruelty and bloodshed....hundreds of innocent souls killed every now and then for no apparent reason how can u accuse a 10 year old child going to school as a terrorist? These children have got nothing to do with all this crap!! Like u said al Qaeda is created by the Americans themselves..they call us terrorists and how is the killing of innocent souls by drone attacks not terrorism??:sy: superpowers can only suppress the thirld world countries by their might...

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    In a society that has
    destroyed all adventure, the
    only adventure left is to
    destroy society

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Valar Morghulis

its all cyclical, and when it comes to nations and leaders nobody is innocent...well, maybe the Dalai Lama. Bhutan? about all i can think of.

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    In a society that has
    destroyed all adventure, the
    only adventure left is to
    destroy society

it's funny though but they all do that for you're own good..

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Flower View Post
    U made my day sir
    Ask us..the victims of this Cruelty and bloodshed....hundreds of innocent souls killed every now and then for no apparent reason how can u accuse a 10 year old child going to school as a terrorist? These children have got nothing to do with all this crap!! Like u said al Qaeda is created by the Americans themselves..they call us terrorists and how is the killing of innocent souls by drone attacks not terrorism??:sy: superpowers can only suppress the thirld world countries by their might...
    Dnt ever blame your self for the devils doing, the reason why most Americans have this whole mindset is because of the corrupt biased and lying mainstream media, there are many people here in the USA who want nothing to do with this Phoenix, our leaders are the biggest hypocrites in the worlds they'll cry to take our guns away because of murdered children here, but won't fess up to the atrocities they re committing abroad, with the average person , bureaucrat, having no idea that its going on At all. To me it seems as if they couldn't give a shit about the kids they have killed in your country and its sickening, I'm no tree hugger , but I believe in the rule of law, and those are blatant war crimes unintentional or not, and the president who signs the executive "ok" to proceed on with the strikes, who by chance also won a Nobel peace prize /hypocritically , should be held responsible for the crimes.

Last edited by Invincible; 03-19-2013 at 03:49 AM.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hungry for Bamboo

Quote Originally Posted by Jin Hayami View Post
    This man is very right on the part that we don't go to office ourselves, yet let the ones we complain about do the job. Sheep, yes. Very much. He might not have everything right. However, he IS risking his life to think what is right

You might have a lot of things right by the heart, but certainly not right by mind. You do blame the government, yet what do you do for your country? Do you lead you people to safety without the support of the government? You think you can vote and everything will be done with that? America is one of the biggest countries in the world. It cannot sustain itself with the infrastructure it has. It relies on the world, as the world relies on her.

Dnt ever blame your self for the devils doing, the reason why most Americans have this whole mindset is because of the corrupt biased and lying mainstream media, there are many people here in the USA who want nothing to do with this Phoenix, our leaders are the biggest hypocrites in the worlds they'll cry to take our guns away because of murdered children here, but won't fess up to the atrocities they re committing abroad, with the average person , bureaucrat, having no idea that its going on At all. To me it seems as if they couldn't give a shit about the kids they have killed in your country and its sickening, I'm no tree hugger , but I believe in the rule of law, and those are blatant war crimes unintentional or not, and the president who signs the executive "ok" to proceed on with the strikes, who by chance also won a Nobel peace prize /hypocritically , should be held responsible for the crimes.
    I sense a lot of anger. And a lot of things to be angry about. Use that energy and change yourself, you will be powerful indeed. However, complaining, fear of being called a treehugger, and not standing up, in a right way... will leave you distrustful and bitter.

Quote Originally Posted by Argle View Post
    its all cyclical, and when it comes to nations and leaders nobody is innocent...well, maybe the Dalai Lama. Bhutan? about all i can think of.
    My, my!

HH the 14th! I love the non-violent approach to everything. Converse where is needed, and only focus on a future equally beneficial for all part ies. And Bhutan, with it's closed borders, is a last resort as well.

What do I do? I do volunteering, and soon will go to Nepal and start teaching children English, and teach them it's not too late to grow up as a human being(we teach them ethics as well, not bound to religion, or anything, just what it is to be human, and how to see things in perspective

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thread Killer

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Flower View Post
    U made my day sir
    Its pretty easy to accuse a ten year old of being a terrorist when they ****ing shoot at you. You drive around Kabul and kids are holding their thumbs up and throwing rocks at your ****ing truck. Then like once or twice a month you hear about a ****ing kid blowing up. I'm not saying they know any better they're ten. I'm saying that everyone there was a threat. And as for the drone strikes in Pakistan THATS SHERE OSAMA WAS!

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    http://narutobase.net/forums/s
    howthread.php?t=447692

real terrorist are big named countries's Economic killers (type this in search engine " confession of an economic hitman " you guys can read this book I can't post the link if I do that NB rule breaking)

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»