Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can destroy the man but
    you can't destroy an idea.

Re: Real terrorists of the world

Its too late now the cycle of hatred wont stop its because of greedy men that we are here with no one trusting each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Jin Hayami View Post
    Its pretty easy to accuse a ten year old of being a terrorist when they ****ing shoot at you. You drive around Kabul and kids are holding their thumbs up and throwing rocks at your ****ing truck. Then like once or twice a month you hear about a ****ing kid blowing up. I'm not saying they know any better they're ten. I'm saying that everyone there was a threat. And as for the drone strikes in Pakistan THATS SHERE OSAMA WAS!
    Are you stupid or what, the reason why they have guns is because the USA army are in their country without Permission like how they are in other countries. The drones kill loads off innocents and you expect them to just sit their ofcourse they will arm themselves. And how the hell do you know Osama was in Pakistan, did your precious Obama show you the body, or a video?

The army kills innocents in turn the people let their kids joins Al Qaeda instead of school, its and endless cycle and an endless war that could never be won, the bankers and weapon makers are loving it.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    रोक सकता है
    तो रोक ले।

Re: Real terrorists of the world

Terrorists are terror+east. But they live in south east asia. They shld be calld terrorouthists.

Page 2 of 2 « First 12