Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm watching you...

Re: College

Quote Originally Posted by Lawliet L View Post
    i didn't go to college, i've never been to high school before. but im making 100 dollars per day. so obito777do what ever you want dude dont mind other's people thinking about you.
    Are you a mattress actress?

Banned
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    What?

Quote Originally Posted by obito777 View Post
    I never said I was, don't know why people are assuming that. That is what I am taking about. You assume that since I am bad mouthing college the only best I will do in life is burger king. Its sad
    I'm not specifically saying you, I was speaking generally, but really I don't think you'll end up at Burger King. The fact that you cant rant with proof that backs up your answer is enough to show that you're capable of something. I mean you're educated why are you wasting that? The people who can't afford education will probably do anything to switch places with you any day..

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You just made the statement that by not going to college you are going to push it to try and be successful. Unfortunately, that thought process is a reason why so many people are on welfare. It is the exact opposite in fact. By going to college and trying your best you are pushing to become successful. You do not have to work hard at all to say that college is not for you and you are not good enough to work those listed jobs, anyone can say that. By saying, "No I can achieve whatever I want to and go to school to become and engineer," you are pushing yourself.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Stop talking out of your ass. College is a great experience and it provides many opportunities in life. What's this crap about stress and no job offers? Have you ever been there?

Member Sage of the Cheese Snacks's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    cheeeeese

Quote Originally Posted by PhazoN View Post
    Stop talking out of your ass. College is a great experience and it provides many opportunities in life. What's this crap about stress and no job offers? Have you ever been there?
    that! real talk yoyoo

Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have two rules: First, I'm
    never wrong. Second. If I'm
    wrong ... back to the first
    rule.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverSlick View Post
    How many hours do you work?
    6 hours per day. im working to a jeroiud company im making wine's.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    The real MVP..

i didn't go to college, i've never been to high school before. but im making 100 dollars per day. so obito777do what ever you want dude dont mind other's people thinking about you.
    That's not good. If you work 365 days (impossible) (a year) that's only 36,500 dollars. That's still lower class. You're basically poor.

Hatred will always exists obito777's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Will Obito live in the end?

Quote Originally Posted by 321sid View Post
    I'm not specifically saying you, I was speaking generally, but really I don't think you'll end up at Burger King. The fact that you cant rant with proof that backs up your answer is enough to show that you're capable of something. I mean you're educated why are you wasting that? The people who can't afford education will probably do anything to switch places with you any day..
    I'm sorry and you're right. I am educated and there are many things that I feel like I could do but I'm gonna be real. There are some things that I want to do. I kinda like hands on work because I notice when I work with my hands I get in the zone and I get the work done. It's... It's hard to explain but some people are book types and hands on type or both. I gues I am both but a little more hands on. I will however will consider vocational training and community college of some sort so don't worry dude.

Senior Member muutobirama3rdraikagemizu's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    SHISHUI IS UNDARRATED

Dude, I was talking about Supreme x Uchiha's gif. Your gif is gross.
    LMAO

i will go to college because i want to work for the government

Member Ninja Hidden in the Leafs's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

a sperm donator isn't a job... lol kidding. As for college, it has its benefits just like it has its downfalls. It really just depends if you want to get a better a job that gives more than minimum wage. Nobody really likes college, but in order to get that extra money, its worth it. Just think its only 4 years if you only want your bachelors. I recommend everyone go to college even if you have to get a loan. Unless you don't think you will put forward the effort into getting good grades, don't go to college for when people say not everyone is meant for college. Really its just those that don't want to study and instead party hardy or just skip classes in general.

PS made the joke and posted before you posted your actual job :D

Senior Member muutobirama3rdraikagemizu's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    SHISHUI IS UNDARRATED

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto hinata View Post
    bit*h coppied my sig
    Obla

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You don't have to go to college. You do want to do. There are other options out there. You can join a trade, travel, volutenteer, join the military. There are vocational or tech schools. Just research something that you want to do. Don't let others force you to do something you don't want. Sorry if I don't make any sense or sound crazy. Hope you figure everything out.

Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    rule.

How many hours do you work?
    6 hours per day. im making wine's, ive been doing this ever since i was a kid. then the wine makers saw my skills so theyve decided to send me to america and work there as a wine maker.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    WTF!!!!!!!!

Look i think it's better to go to college for an easy job and good pay but i need to say something...
    1. Bill Gates dropped out of high school and he's super RICH! xD
    But not every1 will be like him

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Like a boss...

I'm in college right now and I'm liking it so far, College atmosphere cannot be found anywhere else!

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

There are a lot of benefits to going to college. Sure, it's not for everyone, but it gives you a taste of independence without thrusting you right into the "real world" before you're ready. It really does further your knowledge and expand your mind, that part is absolutely true. Plus, the unfortunate truth is that in many (probably most) career fields, you simply will not be taken seriously, at all, if you don't have some kind of degree.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    stalikng your mom

next year I will be there ._.

Hatred will always exists obito777's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Will Obito live in the end?

Quote Originally Posted by Oneandonlycopyninja View Post
    You don't have to go to college. You do want to do. There are other options out there. You can join a trade, travel, volutenteer, join the military. There are vocational or tech schools. Just research something that you want to do. Don't let others force you to do something you don't want. Sorry if I don't make any sense or sound crazy. Hope you figure everything out.
    Thanks and I will

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Supreme x Uchiha View Post
    That's not good. If you work 365 days (impossible) (a year) that's only 36,500 dollars. That's still lower class. You're basically poor.
    Dang it hurt reading this. What SupremeXUchiha is saying is basically true. 100 dollars may seem a lot, but is basically no much. Post-graduate jobs may provide you around 500 or more, depending on your basic profession.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thread Killer

Look man take it from me. I'm 21 years old and was probably the most unmotivated person you will ever meet. Then I graduated and had to join the army cause I didn't want to work at my grandfathers bar with my brother in the kitchen. Now I have my associates and even though im gonna do my 20 I still need all the promotion points I can get. A big part of that is civilian education. Guess what they just cut tuition assistance so I have no way of finishing my bachelors without using my GI bill which I planned to save for my kids. Now im looking at living on half my active duty income with only a two year degree to last me the rest of my life. A two year degree won't get me anywhere in my line of work.
    Go to college if you want to make a lot of money. If you're like me and think of suicide at the idea of working in a cubicle then go to tech school. You gotta be good at what you do and you need to rack up as many certificates as you can. The number one thing that matters though is work hard and be respectful. That's what's wrong with the world today. If you want to go far in life distinguish yourself as the guy thats always on time, is willing to work late to get the job done, and can sell whatever product you need to. That means being friendly and polite to people that will piss you off and going out of your way to ensure repeat business.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

6 hours per day. im making wine's, ive been doing this ever since i was a kid. then the wine makers saw my skills so theyve decided to send me to america and work there as a wine maker.
    I like it how you gave me negative rep for making a joke. Sheesh

Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    rule.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Hidden in the Leafs View Post
    I like it how you gave me negative rep for making a joke. Sheesh
    look kid, i dont give a f&$% if your gonna believe me or not, okay?

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Watching Hypno Toad

If I could make a suggestion, go into the medical field, people are always going to get hurt, where this isn't a good thing, it does mean job security, i'm in my last semester of the nursing program, going for my BSN. The more education you got, the better off you will be in life, you will always have that extra something to fall back on if you get an education

Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    rule.

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse Ninja View Post
    If I could make a suggestion, go into the medical field, people are always going to get hurt, where this isn't a good thing, it does mean job security, i'm in my last semester of the nursing program, going for my BSN. The more education you got, the better off you will be in life, you will always have that extra something to fall back on if you get an education
    i know ive been thinking about that ever since i was here in america, so ive been saving money, that's what i think. make my own wine buisness. but for now, im trying to learn more about it cous it's not that easy.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

look kid, i dont give a f&$% if your gonna believe me or not, okay?
    .... I never said I didn't believe you. I never said anything about believing or not believing you. I simply made a joke about you making a 100 dollars a day because you didn't post what you did when I posted my post. After the 1 line joke, I was answering the thread's question. Learn to read and try to understand before you judge and assume I do or do not believe you.