Page 3 of 3 « First 123
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: College

Quote Originally Posted by Lawliet L View Post
    i didn't go to college, i've never been to high school before. but im making 100 dollars per day. so obito777do what ever you want dude dont mind other's people thinking about you.
    100 dollars pre-tax, or after?

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

so college.
    college is a fun time, ill tell you that much right now.
    its definitely paid off for the better for me. i dont expect it to get me a job because i went to college, i expect me to get a job because im working my ass off and thats really how education works. the harder you work, the more youll get noticed and the more opportunity you will get. however if you dont want to go to college you dont have to, i would just say that you might not be able to grow yourself and enrich your mind in certain ways.
    boils down to what you wanna do with your life. my best friends dad didnt go to college and he followed his dream of being a magician, he became famous and started a family and now he is a director. no college. of course that is an extreme case. my brother went to college and now he just got a job at a factory.
    i dont think it comes down to colllege or no college, i think it comes down to how hard you wanna push yourself, what you wanna learn you can learn on your own.

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    My heart on my sleeve and the
    world in my hands.

I say go to College. It's totally worth it. Not just for the agree but also the experience. If you want to succeed in life you have to work for it.

Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    天道突き (╯°□°)╯

Ah, the lovely College, the only place where things could totally get tiresome in an instant.

I've had my share of experience, always had hard time in-class assignments and often had 70% or lower- Like this you get some words that seems doesn't yours, grammars and all. Then I had to write like 3 or 4 drafts to decide which one is better, but to be fair some subjects seems to be fun to study.

my main issue for college is paying for next semester which is expensive as hell

And like other people said if you want to work study there is no other way.

Last edited by LonerHero; 03-19-2013 at 05:06 PM.

Page 3 of 3 « First 123