75 13.25%

160 28.27%

302 53.36%
Page 14 of 18 « First ... 4101112131415161718 Last»
    Status
    Mar 2012
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 624 Discussion and 625 Predictions

Good Chapter. But I Was Realy Looking Forward To Seeing More Of Izuna..

Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by tossmidgetsenpai View Post
    it's never really stated anywhere that izuna was some great and powerful shinobi and the chapter shows that with izuna becoming fodder for tobirama. hopefully will find out the reason that tobirama creates edo tensei
    Im sorry, maybe I interpreted the chapter wrong but I didnt see izuna as fodder at all. Didnt you see he was in the mist of like 5 senju and he was in the process of killing one of them. He musta had those ****s locked in genjutsu. And in the same frame you see tobirama BEHIND HIM on elevated ground. So he started off in izunas blind spot with izuna unawares. So he caught an unsuspecting enemy with a hirashin. If they said izuna was a senory type then okay he got ****ed. But he was focused on fodderizing the enemies before him. And they kinda did allude to izuna being a nasty shinobi. Well according to tobi at least. Didnt he say they both unlocked the mangekyo sharingan at a young age? Something that was a rarity amongst uchiha of all ages. And leave madara alone. From what I saw he took on 20 something senjus including come up feom behind to s/t you in front tobirama and the man of his day hashirama. The man deserved a rest lol.

Status
    Dec 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by OhReary View Post
    Damn Tobirama took out Izuna
    I thought izuna died when madara took his eyes, I'm confused

Academy Student
    Status
    Mar 2013
    This user has no status.

Re: What the hell 624!!!! Why?!?!?

Spoiler alert!
    I bet Hashi kills himself to earn Madara's trust, then Madara unfaithly lies and tries to take over Konoha as the hokage. Which leaves Tobirama in which he creates Edo tensei and brings back Hashirama. Where hashi finally makes his decision to kill Madara!

Status
    This user has no status.

My prediciton was right again.

Something interesting is that Senju was supposed to care about Love while Uchiha Power. But the Senju were more powerful then Uchiha and Uchiha seems to care more about Love then the Senju.

Status
    Feb 2013
    Naruto Storm 3!

Quote Originally Posted by GwemBaba View Post
    Tobirama killed Izuna?.
    What anime is your signature?

Academy Student
    Status
    May 2012
    This user has no status.

I wish the chapters were longer, but this one was great!

Status
    Nov 2011
    This user has no status.

As I read the comments on this thread.. I noticed many guys are saying that Madara was fighting the senju clansmen by himself- but in no way that was stated in this chapter, remember that this is Hashi's narration of the events, if some thing like that happened, do you think he wouldn't have mentioned it? Hashi doesn't seem to be a liar type. All that was shown was a number of senjus standing around Madara as he was lying on the ground with no Uchiha clansmen around, but they could have fled as seeing their leader was beaten that s why there's no Uchihas on the scene. As was stated on this chapter, it is apparent that Uchihas were inferior compared to the senjus, so it is not far fetched to think that they fled the battlefield at the moment of apparent defeat.

Status
    Feb 2013
    Le pire enemi de la verite
    n'est pas le mensonge...se
    sont les convictions (nitze)

Quote Originally Posted by kral View Post
    i also want to know whats up with the sharingan. madara on the cliff face almost said he had a sharingan but then izuna looked suprised by the fact madara had one. is that just a mess up on the drawing and it was supposed to be his MS not a regular sharingan or was that just a 1 tome? idk slightly confused there

and bad ass chapter!!!!!!!!!!! 10/5 from me!
    Nice pointing out.

Status
    Dec 2012
    piss*WHAT A DRAGG

ohh so that is how madara got hie EM i thought that he killed his bro ok then thats awesome

Status
    Feb 2013
    Le pire enemi de la verite
    n'est pas le mensonge...se
    sont les convictions (nitze)

Quote Originally Posted by Sage of the Uzumaki View Post
    I loved this chapter. And I can't believe Tobirama killed Izuna. That was very terrible of him. I'm honestly starting to sympathize with Madara.

but seriously, what kinda Uchiha dies of a flesh wound?
    REALLY ?
    Sasuke Uchiha almost died from flesh wound against Killer B, also how do you think Itachi killed all these Uchiha from his clan ?

Run Run And Cling To Life CyborgSlayer's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

great chapter but it was rushed

Banned
    Status
    Jan 2013
    This user has no status.

I wonder if hashi will talk about uzumaki mito? she was his wife. and the first jinchuriki!

Status
    Apr 2010
    This user has no status.

Awesome chapter!!!

Status
    Dec 2009
    This user has no status.

3/5. This chapter was interesting enough. It did show more backstory about the two most enigmatic characters in the entire manga, and showed a little bit more explanations about what lead to their epic final battle and what happened to set the events of the entire manga into motion.

HOWEVER

This chapter was a little bit boring and insubstantial, especially considering we just came off a 2 week wait. We didn't learn too much that was new or exciting. We already knew that Madara gained his EMS, but we still don't know exactly how. We're also no closer to understanding how the Uchiha and Senju ultimately formed a truce, how or why Madara developed his plan for world domination, why Madara started that final battle to the death with Hashirama, or how he was able to convincingly fake his own death.

One thing we did learn new is the real fate of Izuna. According to Tobi, Izuna gave up his eyes first as a healthy man, and died later in combat. However according to Hashirama, he was fatally wounded by Tobirama, and Madara gained his MS eyes after that. We still don't know how Izuna OR Madara gained their MS initially, or what were the exact circumstances behind Madara gaining his EMS.

We also didn't see any real cool fighting, just brief flashbacks about various fights with no context.

So, it's a middle-of-the-road chapter. More information about Hashirama and Madara, but nothing that really changes or enhances our knowledge of the overall plot and no cool action between the two most powerful ninja frienemies in ninja history. Maybe next time will be better.

Status
    May 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by LORD THE 4TH View Post
    Nice pointing out.
    It is obvious that Madara activated the sharingan in secret and didn't inform his brother and father of his new asset till the Senju-Uchiha showdown. Much like Itachi who didn't let anyone know 'bout his MS till the massacre.....even though Sasuke spotted it during his clash with his dad

Status
    Mar 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by OrochimaruFan View Post
    So Hashirama killed himself and Tobirama created Edo Tensei to bring him back?
    Great prediction man

Sharingan Warrior SharinganWarrior's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2012
    This user has no status.

So disappointed with this chapter. Hate how Kishi made Izuna inferior to tobirama. I thought they were equal? If Izuna died while being blind, that would have been a much better outcome. And I thought the uchiha and senju were equal? Now Kishi has to twist things around and make the uchiha seems like shit. Sooo disappointed in you Kishi... -_-

Becoming More Son Ryuto Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2012
    As You Watch the World Die You
    live your life, but did you
    forget if the World dies you
    DIE

Quote Originally Posted by Eldirian View Post
    EVERYONE could see THE UCHIHA were INFERIOR in our battle.
    We even saw defectors coming to the Senju.

Everyone remember this forever.
    This proof will just fade into the wind

Sharingan Warrior SharinganWarrior's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by KCMNaruto View Post
    I don't like this chapter too much, but let's go into details

My First impression, it could be very good while I was reading first and second page.

It was great emotional battle between Senjuu and Uchiha:^_^, Izuna's sword clashing with Tobirama sword was epic:hip, but both fathers trying to kill each other sons, instead of attacking each other was let down for me:-_-. I wanted to see some Butsuma and Tajima fighting actions for 1 or two pages at least:-_-, with them using their nature and all. Izuna and Tobirama fighting actions could be great too. - FAIL

Going further into next pages, It was great idea for young Madara and young Hashirama protect each other younger borthers like bosses:hip. Exchange of dialogs and thoughts between Hashirama and Madara was very good, I could almost feel what they were feeling then.

Young Madara admiting that he is weaker than Hashirama is bullshit:no, he shouldn't know it even if Hahshirama was realy stronger back then. Maybe it was Madara excuse to avoid him fighting Hashirama and their fahters and brothers harming each other, it could pass well as reason.:mono

Young Madara showing Sharingan was great:hip, but it should be three tomoe sharingan and completly mastered:-_-. For damn sake Madara was living in time of unending wars, he should has sharingan awake as younger and now he should have three tomoe sharingan.
    Let's remember Itachi awake his sharingan at eight, but Madara is pinacle of Uchiha clan, as prodigy he should be more talented and has sharingan already mastered considering times in which Madara was living:-_-. - FAIL

Next scan shows us short skirmishes between Madara and Hashirama as they were growing up:hip, then Tobirama killing Izuna with his Space Time Ninjutsu was ok, but why for damn sake Kishi didn't show us more Izuna and Tobirama skirmishes, big let down:-_-.
    I wonder why Izuna didn't have MS activated while fighting with Tobirama, again BULLSHIT:-_-, they should be more or less equal - FAIL.

Then Madara acquired EMS and attack Hashirama:hip, but fight was offscreen and then Hashirama and Tobirama sitting down on rock are shown unwounded, BULLSHIT:-_-.
    At least After battle with Madara EMS, Hashirama should be shown very exhausted, maybe even barerly conscionous. Even if he was unwounded it could mean that he used rest of his chakra to heal yours wounds from battle:mono. Only Tobirama should stand unwounded and ready to kill Madara after battle, Hashirama shouldn't has strength to even move his finger, rising his chakra to scare Tobirama was very badly written idea Kishi:-_- - FAIL

Talking was boring this time, nothing interesting I get from it. Finally Madara suggested great and evil idead to Hashirama:hip.

Chapter's rate: 2,5/5 (medium)

This chapter sucked a little because we didn't see Madara with tree tomoe sharingan back then as elite Uchiha it would be excepted. Lack of Butsuma and Tajima fighting actions and little to none of Tobirama against Izuna clash sucked a lot. Madara adimiting his inferiority to Hashirama back then was bullshit. Death of Izuna was climatic but sucked a lot, and fact that we didn't see Izuna fighting, showing fire release, sharingan and even better MS powers. Kishi didn't let Madara show his MS powers while fighting Hashirama was big let down for me too:-_-. Madara after gaining EMS should be mush stronger and hashirama shouldn't be fine and have some much power in him:-_-. If it was Madara with his own MS against hashirama then it would be great and understanable. Last scene was good.

Summary: Chapter was rushed by Kishi, because some fans complain how long these flashbacks are so they can't see current event, Shinobi Alliance against Juubi.
    It is huge waste from Kishimoto part to listen to them, and rushing flashback to go to current events instead of taking some time more while developing better characters as Izuna for example.

I don't care how long flashback coud last, if they were good as previous chapters, it could even last until 630 chapter but no:-_-. At least I expect return to vote Battle to see great final of battle.

Sorry for my grammar or typing mistakes ;/
    Have a good day guys

I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH EVERYTHING YOU SAID!!!. I lost so much respect for Kishi after this chapter. He completely rushed it and made the madara, izuna, and the uchihas (who were supposedly rival with the senju) seems so inferior to them. WTF??? The flashback was going so good until Kishi messed it all up. >_< I'm soooo disappointed. Now it's not going to be the same anymore. Poor Madara and Izuna.