160 28.27%

302 53.36%
Page 5 of 15 « First 123456789 ... Last»
    Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 624 Discussion and 625 Predictions

people keep saying that Izuna is a fodder cause he died by a sword...well a ****ing sword kills people lols and he died by a person right now which is called the 2nd hokage and the strongest water jutsu user ever. He also prob used space time jutsu and you cant catch someone teleporting towards you even with a MS i think so ya wasent to bad, also this isnt prob legit but in the anime filler or somewhat the 2nd hokage had that lighting sword so ya he might have used that.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

well, after two weeks i expected more ! this chapter looked like kishi wanted to wrap up fast some things like izunas death! but it was so fast it sucked! interesting Tobiramas sword tech was " hiraishin.... something" like minatos non?

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Working on a plan to save the
    world from this harsh shinobi
    system

Was a decent chapter, not what I expected but we got to see how Izuna died and how Madara became so bitter....

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I guess by the time they became leaders Madara's eyes were already eff'd up. I wonder if he had anytime to master his EMS or even reach susanoo's complete form. Feeling already betrayed by some of the Uchiha and losing his brother, I think odds were all stacked against him in that last battle. But I guess that doesn't matter given how op Hashirama was. Guy doesn't even look tired or scratched...

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Writing some stuff... It's a
    surprise...

I think the word Aiko is given specifically for Madara and Hashirama. Seeing as it means "child of love" it would only logical to give that to Madara with the whole Uchiha love thing. Hashirama also deserves that name because of "loving" (not literally of course) Madara as a friend and trying to make amends with the Uchiha.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

omg is hashi going to die because of madara's silly options

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Braveknight View Post
    HOLY 4uck!#!@#!#@ awesome!@#!@#
    HOOLLY SWEET S*** TI*** CINNAMON, IT WAS AWSOME!!

(Scooter from Borderlands)

Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes

That was so unexpectingly expected. Kishi could have done more with this, but hey onto the next one.

Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

My thoughts on the chapter.

Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes

Also this chapter is out on mangastream

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Semi-active

I personally liked this chapter.I loved the thing that kishi fast-forwarded the flashbacks and ya last but not the least for all those people who want more from Izuna, guys Izuna isnot a main character in the series, why to waist time on going in more details about him??

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ancient Warrior

Re: What the hell 624!!!! Why?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by shmanton View Post
    Spoiler below if you haven't read it yet!

Why the hell did kishi get un patient and not show us the entire fight from start to finish!!! We only really saw a small snippet and that was it. =[

God darn it! Also wanted to see more of izuna! In my opinion he rushed this chapter.
    Excellent chapter. damn... however.. i guess if kishi drags the battle sequences out for too long, others may start complaining; bearing in mind its a flashback within a flashback. he still needs to get back to the hashirama/madara fight (the other flashback) where hashi has gone into Sage Mode. as well as get back to sasuke and the four hokages. as well as the kages, and obviously Madara, Obito, Juubi, and the Ninja War itself.

Excellent chapter. I can understand where both Hashi AND Madara are coming from. In madaras shoes, i would have probably felt and done the same. He was loyal to his loved ones. Hashi was loyal to the innocent dream of peace.

Tobirama took out Izuna. Izuna gave Madara his eyes. Till the end Izuna and Madara were close. Madara acquired Eternal Magekyo Sharingan... and a promise made to Izuna.

Hashirama a friend to Madara even at this point.

Epic 5/5

Senior Member Naruto N. Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    too cool for a status

tobirama used the flying thunder god O_____________O

Academy Student
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

So Hashirama unites the Senju and Ushiha, founds Konoha and then kills himself in order to fulfill Madara´s Conditions? Or doesnt he agree to the terms but neverless lets Madara escape and eventually dies fighting Madara later on? Both theories seem to have their flaws.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Dat Uchiha logic. I will trust you if you kill your own brother, yeah because killing someone who trusts you completely is really trustworthy.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ancient Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by shmanton View Post
    Spoiler below if you haven't read it yet!

Why the hell did kishi get un patient and not show us the entire fight from start to finish!!! We only really saw a small snippet and that was it. =[

God darn it! Also wanted to see more of izuna! In my opinion he rushed this chapter.
    Excellent chapter. damn... however.. i guess if kishi drags the battle sequences out for too long, others may start complaining; bearing in mind its a flashback within a flashback. he still needs to get back to the hashirama/madara fight (the other flashback) where hashi has gone into Sage Mode. as well as get back to sasuke and the four hokages. as well as the kages, and obviously Madara, Obito, Juubi, and the Ninja War itself.

Excellent chapter. I can understand where both Hashi AND Madara are coming from. In madaras shoes, i would have probably felt and done the same. He was loyal to his loved ones. Hashi was loyal to the innocent dream of peace.

Tobirama took out Izuna. Izuna gave Madara his eyes. Till the end Izuna and Madara were close. Madara acquired Eternal Magekyo Sharingan... and a promise made to Izuna.

Hashirama a friend to Madara even at this point.

Epic 5/5

EDIT: Plus... as stated before: Sasuke looks almost identical to Izuna. Coincidence?? will be interesting to see a meeting of Sasuke and Madara..

Konoha Detective
    Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by PredictionGuru View Post
    Because the manga is called Naruto, not Hashirama SMH

I agree, this is cool and all but id rather find out the backstory on the uzumaki clan. How are they related to senju & the SO6P? Why were they killed off? They must have posed a certain threat to the other clans.

Academy Student
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by KCMNaruto View Post
    I don't like this chapter too much, but let's go into details

My First impression, it could be very good while I was reading first and second page.

It was great emotional battle between Senjuu and Uchiha:^_^, Izuna's sword clashing with Tobirama sword was epic:hip, but both fathers trying to kill each other sons, instead of attacking each other was let down for me:-_-. I wanted to see some Butsuma and Tajima fighting actions for 1 or two pages at least:-_-, with them using their nature and all. Izuna and Tobirama fighting actions could be great too. - FAIL

Going further into next pages, It was great idea for young Madara and young Hashirama protect each other younger borthers like bosses:hip. Exchange of dialogs and thoughts between Hashirama and Madara was very good, I could almost feel what they were feeling then.

Young Madara admiting that he is weaker than Hashirama is bullshit:no, he shouldn't know it even if Hahshirama was realy stronger back then. Maybe it was Madara excuse to avoid him fighting Hashirama and their fahters and brothers harming each other, it could pass well as reason.:mono

Young Madara showing Sharingan was great:hip, but it should be three tomoe sharingan and completly mastered:-_-. For damn sake Madara was living in time of unending wars, he should has sharingan awake as younger and now he should have three tomoe sharingan.
    Let's remember Itachi awake his sharingan at eight, but Madara is pinacle of Uchiha clan, as prodigy he should be more talented and has sharingan already mastered considering times in which Madara was living:-_-. - FAIL

Next scan shows us short skirmishes between Madara and Hashirama as they were growing up:hip, then Tobirama killing Izuna with his Space Time Ninjutsu was ok, but why for damn sake Kishi didn't show us more Izuna and Tobirama skirmishes, big let down:-_-.
    I wonder why Izuna didn't have MS activated while fighting with Tobirama, again BULLSHIT:-_-, they should be more or less equal - FAIL.

Then Madara acquired EMS and attack Hashirama:hip, but fight was offscreen and then Hashirama and Tobirama sitting down on rock are shown unwounded, BULLSHIT:-_-.
    At least After battle with Madara EMS, Hashirama should be shown very exhausted, maybe even barerly conscionous. Even if he was unwounded it could mean that he used rest of his chakra to heal yours wounds from battle:mono. Only Tobirama should stand unwounded and ready to kill Madara after battle, Hashirama shouldn't has strength to even move his finger, rising his chakra to scare Tobirama was very badly written idea Kishi:-_- - FAIL

Talking was boring this time, nothing interesting I get from it. Finally Madara suggested great and evil idead to Hashirama:hip.

Chapter's rate: 2,5/5 (medium)

This chapter sucked a little because we didn't see Madara with tree tomoe sharingan back then as elite Uchiha it would be excepted. Lack of Butsuma and Tajima fighting actions and little to none of Tobirama against Izuna clash sucked a lot. Madara adimiting his inferiority to Hashirama back then was bullshit. Death of Izuna was climatic but sucked a lot, and fact that we didn't see Izuna fighting, showing fire release, sharingan and even better MS powers. Kishi didn't let Madara show his MS powers while fighting Hashirama was big let down for me too:-_-. Madara after gaining EMS should be mush stronger and hashirama shouldn't be fine and have some much power in him:-_-. If it was Madara with his own MS against hashirama then it would be great and understanable. Last scene was good.

Summary: Chapter was rushed by Kishi, because some fans complain how long these flashbacks are so they can't see current event, Shinobi Alliance against Juubi.
    It is huge waste from Kishimoto part to listen to them, and rushing flashback to go to current events instead of taking some time more while developing better characters as Izuna for example.

I don't care how long flashback coud last, if they were good as previous chapters, it could even last until 630 chapter but no:-_-. At least I expect return to vote Battle to see great final of battle.

Sorry for my grammar or typing mistakes ;/
    Have a good day guys
    Dude, thank you for your detailed opinion and effort but your thoughts lack a very important issue: This whole flashback is explained by Hashirama and his memories, and only has the use to TEACH SASUKE about the Ushiha and Senju and about the way of the ninja.

Stating every single fighting scene, may they be very coooool etc., does not suit that purpose.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Howling at the Moon!

Interesting chapter... How did Hashirama get out of Madara's ultimatum ? Most probably he used a powerful talk-no-jutsu.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by KCMNaruto View Post
    I don't like this chapter too much, but let's go into details

My First impression, it could be very good while I was reading first and second page.

It was great emotional battle between Senjuu and Uchiha:^_^, Izuna's sword clashing with Tobirama sword was epic:hip, but both fathers trying to kill each other sons, instead of attacking each other was let down for me:-_-. I wanted to see some Butsuma and Tajima fighting actions for 1 or two pages at least:-_-, with them using their nature and all. Izuna and Tobirama fighting actions could be great too. - FAIL

Going further into next pages, It was great idea for young Madara and young Hashirama protect each other younger borthers like bosses:hip. Exchange of dialogs and thoughts between Hashirama and Madara was very good, I could almost feel what they were feeling then.

Young Madara admiting that he is weaker than Hashirama is bullshit:no, he shouldn't know it even if Hahshirama was realy stronger back then. Maybe it was Madara excuse to avoid him fighting Hashirama and their fahters and brothers harming each other, it could pass well as reason.:mono

Young Madara showing Sharingan was great:hip, but it should be three tomoe sharingan and completly mastered:-_-. For damn sake Madara was living in time of unending wars, he should has sharingan awake as younger and now he should have three tomoe sharingan.
    Let's remember Itachi awake his sharingan at eight, but Madara is pinacle of Uchiha clan, as prodigy he should be more talented and has sharingan already mastered considering times in which Madara was living:-_-. - FAIL

Next scan shows us short skirmishes between Madara and Hashirama as they were growing up:hip, then Tobirama killing Izuna with his Space Time Ninjutsu was ok, but why for damn sake Kishi didn't show us more Izuna and Tobirama skirmishes, big let down:-_-.
    I wonder why Izuna didn't have MS activated while fighting with Tobirama, again BULLSHIT:-_-, they should be more or less equal - FAIL.

Then Madara acquired EMS and attack Hashirama:hip, but fight was offscreen and then Hashirama and Tobirama sitting down on rock are shown unwounded, BULLSHIT:-_-.
    At least After battle with Madara EMS, Hashirama should be shown very exhausted, maybe even barerly conscionous. Even if he was unwounded it could mean that he used rest of his chakra to heal yours wounds from battle:mono. Only Tobirama should stand unwounded and ready to kill Madara after battle, Hashirama shouldn't has strength to even move his finger, rising his chakra to scare Tobirama was very badly written idea Kishi:-_- - FAIL

Talking was boring this time, nothing interesting I get from it. Finally Madara suggested great and evil idead to Hashirama:hip.

Chapter's rate: 2,5/5 (medium)

This chapter sucked a little because we didn't see Madara with tree tomoe sharingan back then as elite Uchiha it would be excepted. Lack of Butsuma and Tajima fighting actions and little to none of Tobirama against Izuna clash sucked a lot. Madara adimiting his inferiority to Hashirama back then was bullshit. Death of Izuna was climatic but sucked a lot, and fact that we didn't see Izuna fighting, showing fire release, sharingan and even better MS powers. Kishi didn't let Madara show his MS powers while fighting Hashirama was big let down for me too:-_-. Madara after gaining EMS should be mush stronger and hashirama shouldn't be fine and have some much power in him:-_-. If it was Madara with his own MS against hashirama then it would be great and understanable. Last scene was good.

Summary: Chapter was rushed by Kishi, because some fans complain how long these flashbacks are so they can't see current event, Shinobi Alliance against Juubi.
    It is huge waste from Kishimoto part to listen to them, and rushing flashback to go to current events instead of taking some time more while developing better characters as Izuna for example.

I don't care how long flashback coud last, if they were good as previous chapters, it could even last until 630 chapter but no:-_-. At least I expect return to vote Battle to see great final of battle.

Sorry for my grammar or typing mistakes ;/
    Have a good day guys
    Sit down, uchiha fanboy

Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Essentially the Uchiha got wrecked every time even to the point some defected to the Senju, I thought they fought on equal terms every time they met?

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Who cares about being
    Hokage when you are going to
    be next Sage of six
    paths" Credits to
    LightBringer, the best user on
    NB ;), Here is link to his
    gallery:
    http://false-virtue.deviantart
    .com/, check it guys ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Aresma7 View Post
    Sit down, uchiha fanboy
    leave this thread if you have nothing interesting to say

I am not Uchiha Fanboy I only wanted for Kishi to use or material he bring with manga. Danzo plotting, detailed akatsuki background, this Uchiha vs Senjuu flashback and many more was waiste of great material for kishi to extend his manga, instead we get stupid talks from Naruto sometimes and more crap besides so intelligent dialogs and actions.

Beside I don't care about Sasuke or Itachi but Izuna and Madara really interested me as characters, that all. I like other characters too but when something important or entertaining is skipeed it simply wrong and waste...

For your knowledge Naruto, Hashirama, Tobirama and more are my favourites charactes too and I wish to get more detailed background on them, so don't judge me from one post fool

Last edited by KCMNaruto; 03-19-2013 at 01:20 PM.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

tobi said they were equal but he's a liar so hashirama could have killed him if he wanted to and ended the cycle of hatred but I'm glad he didn't izuna should have had the chance to show his ms jutsu before he died so kishi better make madara use both of their ms jutsus :D nice overall 5/5 the minato and 2nd hokage similarities are getting even better

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

So this discussion was short enough for me to read through. So i want to ask one question, where does it say that Izuna awakened the Mangekyou? Madara didn't have it until after Izuna died.
    And why is he stupid to be killed by the original user of the Space Time Tech. That technique is only known by Minato and i doubt anyone else. IF anything i don't believe Izuna and Tobirama weren't evenly matched. They could've been, but after so many battles, there had to be a winner. Like Hashirama beating Madara. One always has to win. I will admit it seems the Senju have an upper hand though, after this chapter.

Academy Student
    Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

wow awesome chapter