View Poll Results: Rate this week's chapter

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1

    2 9.09%
  • 2

    0 0%
  • 3

    2 9.09%
  • 4

    5 22.73%
  • 5

    13 59.09%
Page 2 of 2 « First 12
Results 26 to 35 of 35
  1. #26
    ロロノア・ゾロ Caliburn's Avatar
    Status
    Caliburn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    15,933
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user is taking back his
    status by force! But would
    also like to note that Sara
    has his heart! It's in a jar
    of marshmallows.
     



    Re: One Piece Manga Chapter 702 Discussion and 703 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by ArabianLuffy View Post
    Guevarra... Gaburu in One Piece
    Yet another example of Oda using real life persons as inspirations for his characters
     
         

  2. #27
    shinigami palmer's Avatar
    Status
    palmer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Nigeria-(delta)
    Posts
    402
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: One Piece Manga Chapter 702 Discussion and 703 Predictions

    Hi,this my first time posting here in one piece,so i don't ve n'thing to say,cos i ve never read the manga once.
    But due to what i see people write on this NB,i took it to be something of interest,so i went to the site i usually download cartoons,to start downloading it. I ve only downloaded 1 episode(epi 2)and it was woaaaaaaaaah(so this is what i have been missing!)well i ve started it now,and onward i go. Now here is my plea,as i ve started it,its a custom for me to also reg at its base,so please Caliburn,anyone who knows its base should please send it to me,please. And in any way i ve broken any rule for writting this here please Mods(mr cali,don't burn me...,,,,lol)do forgive me. And please any of you who see's this and can help,please do i need the base.

    P.S -i will definately catch up to you guy.thanks all.
     
         

  3. #28
    ロロノア・ゾロ Caliburn's Avatar
    Status
    Caliburn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    15,933
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user is taking back his
    status by force! But would
    also like to note that Sara
    has his heart! It's in a jar
    of marshmallows.
     



    Re: One Piece Manga Chapter 702 Discussion and 703 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by palmer View Post
    Hi,this my first time posting here in one piece,so i don't ve n'thing to say,cos i ve never read the manga once.
    But due to what i see people write on this NB,i took it to be something of interest,so i went to the site i usually download cartoons,to start downloading it. I ve only downloaded 1 episode(epi 2)and it was woaaaaaaaaah(so this is what i have been missing!)well i ve started it now,and onward i go. Now here is my plea,as i ve started it,its a custom for me to also reg at its base,so please Caliburn,anyone who knows its base should please send it to me,please. And in any way i ve broken any rule for writting this here please Mods(mr cali,don't burn me...,,,,lol)do forgive me. And please any of you who see's this and can help,please do i need the base.

    P.S -i will definately catch up to you guy.thanks all.
    Well hav fun reading/watching OP as it's amazing though I don't really get what you were asking now exactly.
     
         

  4. #29
    One King One Legend
    Status
    ArabianLuffy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,388
    Post Thanks / Like
    Simply Being President
     

    Re: One Piece Manga Chapter 702 Discussion and 703 Predictions

    What are the chances that Teach might get involved in the Colosseum events?

    Quote Originally Posted by Caliburn View Post
    Yet another example of Oda using real life persons as inspirations for his characters
    Yeah, I dunno how many real life famous people been used in his manga. I lost the count.
     
         

  5. #30
    ロロノア・ゾロ Caliburn's Avatar
    Status
    Caliburn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    15,933
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user is taking back his
    status by force! But would
    also like to note that Sara
    has his heart! It's in a jar
    of marshmallows.
     



    Re: One Piece Manga Chapter 702 Discussion and 703 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by ArabianLuffy View Post
    What are the chances that Teach might get involved in the Colosseum events?


    Yeah, I dunno how many real life famous people been used in his manga. I lost the count.
    I doubt he will get involved with the tournament itself as currently we've only seen him sucking up a DF from someone who already ate it and going after the one who ate the fruit (if someone did ate it) after the tournament is finished, would be just a repeat of the Marineford Arc.

    I don't expect BB to be involved in because currently Luffy has alreay pissed off Big Mum and Doflamingo and is preparing to assault Kaidou.
     
         

  6. #31
    Blazing Will! CrimsonFire's Avatar
    Status
    CrimsonFire is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Ask the wind
    Posts
    4,514
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hmph....
     

    Re: One Piece Manga Chapter 702 Discussion and 703 Predictions

    When the old man said to Luffy "for your sake and mine that question is better left unanswered" I think maybe the old "might" be undercover for the marines to investigate judging by appearance at the end of the chapter. Now that Luffy know about the tournament and Zoro sword got stolen, no doubt those 2 will join in the tournament. I think maybe Usopp will join just a hunch.

    I give this chapter a 4/5 pretty solid chapter
     
         

  7. #32
    oath ziggyZ's Avatar
    Status
    ziggyZ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    back of your mind
    Posts
    7,409
    Post Thanks / Like
    egg
     



    Re: One Piece Manga Chapter 702 Discussion and 703 Predictions

    Next chapter will only have Zolo and Sanji running behind the fairies. (PH volume 2)
     
         

  8. #33
    ロロノア・ゾロ Caliburn's Avatar
    Status
    Caliburn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    15,933
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user is taking back his
    status by force! But would
    also like to note that Sara
    has his heart! It's in a jar
    of marshmallows.
     



    Re: One Piece Manga Chapter 702 Discussion and 703 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonFire View Post
    When the old man said to Luffy "for your sake and mine that question is better left unanswered" I think maybe the old "might" be undercover for the marines to investigate judging by appearance at the end of the chapter. Now that Luffy know about the tournament and Zoro sword got stolen, no doubt those 2 will join in the tournament. I think maybe Usopp will join just a hunch.

    I give this chapter a 4/5 pretty solid chapter
    I'm expecting Zoro to just waltz in there while chasing his sword
     
         

  9. #34
    Blazing Will! CrimsonFire's Avatar
    Status
    CrimsonFire is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Ask the wind
    Posts
    4,514
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hmph....
     

    Re: One Piece Manga Chapter 702 Discussion and 703 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Caliburn View Post
    I'm expecting Zoro to just waltz in there while chasing his sword
    Zoro probably will end up walking all around town, before he reaches the Colosseum xD
     
         

Page 2 of 2 « First 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •