Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Selendrile's Avatar
    Status
    Selendrile is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dragon's Den
    Posts
    16,975
    Post Thanks / Like
    Passion rules reason.
     



    [Pseudo-Jinchuuriki Test: Sora] Ezio..

    Greetings, Ezio..

    I will be administrating your test and the rules are as followed:

    Rules:
    Rules and Regulations according to Rei.
    All basic elements and techniques up to your current rank are to be used.
    Custom Jutsus and Elements are not allowed.
    Terrain: A plain, open field.
    You may use Sora's abilities up to your current rank as well as Basic 5, Ninjutsu, Genjutsu and Taijutsu that you know.
    We start mid range from each other.
    If you have any questions please ask them through VM.

    I will be using a Kage ranked Kakashi Hatake (With MS) for this bio test against you. Please give a link to your bio that you're testing for and I will make the first move.

    No one other than myself and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis can input their opinion as well.

    Best of luck!
     
         

  2. #2
    Banned
    Status
    Salad is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    5,771
    Post Thanks / Like
    You are my Senpai. I am your
    Kouhai.
     



    Re: [Pseudo-Jinchuuriki Test: Sora] Ezio..

    http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=330542 Thanks a lot for conducting this test mate. Have fun.
     
         

  3. #3
    Selendrile's Avatar
    Status
    Selendrile is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dragon's Den
    Posts
    16,975
    Post Thanks / Like
    Passion rules reason.
     



    Re: [Pseudo-Jinchuuriki Test: Sora] Ezio..

    Quote Originally Posted by Ezio.. View Post
    http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=330542 Thanks a lot for conducting this test mate. Have fun.
    No problem. ^^
    _____

    Kakashi: You remind me so much of Naruto..

    Kakashi brings a hand upwards to his face, gripping his Konoha head band. Slowly and epicly, he lifts it upwards to reveal a 3 tomoe sharingan.

    (Doujutsu: Sharingan) Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye
    Type: Supplementary
    Rank: A-Rank
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra: 30 (-10 per turn to keep active)
    Damage: N/A
    Description:
    One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.
    Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
    Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill.
    Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
    Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
    Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.


    Once that is finished, Kakashi's hands come together to perform a single hand seal. Suddenly, two thick slabs of rock emerge from your right and left side. These are raised so close to your body that if they aren't stopped, your arms are pinned against you. This would prevent the use of hand seals.

    (Doton: Dāchiganshō) - Earth Release: Ground Bedrock
    Rank: C
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: After forming the necessary seal Snake, the user creates two walls of earth and traps their target in between them.


    Immediately following, Kakashi performs a hand seal, displaying his mastery over the element. His hand is placed on the ground, releasing a large bolt of electricity. This would travel in a straight path at your pinned body, ripping through you. Kakashi watches you carefully afterwords.

    (Raiton: Ikazuchi Hakai) – Lightning Release: Lightning Destruction
    Rank: A
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: After performing a small sequence of hand seals the user will place their hand on the ground converting their chakra in to lightning. The user then sends an enormous bolt of electricity that cuts through the ground in the direction of the enemy. The shape of the bolt is a triangular with the base in the direction of the user and the tip headed towards the target. It causes devastating destruction on its way and generates enough heat and power to destroy whatever it comes into contact with.
     
         

  4. #4
    Banned
    Status
    Salad is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    5,771
    Post Thanks / Like
    You are my Senpai. I am your
    Kouhai.
     



    Re: [Pseudo-Jinchuuriki Test: Sora] Ezio..

    Sora: Copy Ninja Kakashi Hatake of the leaf, I have heard so much about you, shame you will be no more in a matter of seconds.

    Noticing Kakashi's gesture, Sora immediately realise the Sharingan is being initiated, therefore taking precaution, Sora avoids contact with these powerful eyes to limit it's effects.

    As Sora sees Kakashi perform the single handseal and hears the earth moving either side of him, he quickly summons wind chakra to his hand and then delivers a punch towards the ground straight underneath him to cause a vortex to propel him in a vertical manner due to the intense pressure released, thus escaping a possible death from the rocks. After these sequence of events, Sora, whilst in mid air, sees Kakashi released a large amount of raiton chakra, which ripped through the ground it passed effortlessly and crashed through the rock's structure which shattered upon contact. However since Sora is in mid air, he is able to evade it with no problem. Whilst in this motion, Sora releases an intangible blade of wind, which approaches Kakashi's vicinity with high velocity. Whilst it heads towards his direction, Sora lands on the shattered ground, with faint scars.

    (Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
    Rank: B
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:40
    Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.


    (Fūton: Kaze No Yaiba) - Wind Style: Wind Blade
    Rank: A
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A blade of wind that is unblock able due to wind intangibility.
     
         
    Last edited by Salad; 03-20-2013 at 06:21 PM.

  5. #5
    Selendrile's Avatar
    Status
    Selendrile is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dragon's Den
    Posts
    16,975
    Post Thanks / Like
    Passion rules reason.
     



    Re: [Pseudo-Jinchuuriki Test: Sora] Ezio..

    Quote Originally Posted by Ezio.. View Post
    Sora: Copy Ninja Kakashi Hatake of the leaf, I have heard so much about you, shame you will be no more in a matter of seconds.

    Noticing Kakashi's gesture, Sora immediately realise the Sharingan is being initiated, therefore taking precaution, Sora avoids contact with these powerful eyes to limit it's effects.

    As Sora sees Kakashi perform the single handseal and hears the earth moving either side of him, he quickly summons wind chakra to his hand and then delivers a punch towards the ground straight underneath him to cause a vortex to propel him in a vertical manner due to the intense pressure released, thus escaping a possible death from the rocks. After these sequence of events, Sora, whilst in mid air, sees Kakashi released a large amount of raiton chakra, which ripped through the ground it passed effortlessly and crashed through the rock's structure which shattered upon contact. However since Sora is in mid air, he is able to evade it with no problem. Whilst in this motion, Sora releases an intangible blade of wind, which approaches Kakashi's vicinity with high velocity. Whilst it heads towards his direction, Sora lands on the shattered ground, with faint scars.

    (Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
    Rank: B
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:40
    Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.


    (Fūton: Kaze No Yaiba) - Wind Style: Wind Blade
    Rank: A
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A blade of wind that is unblock able due to wind intangibility.

    Kakashi: Sora, this isn't you talking. You have to fight that power within you.

    Watching Sora carefully, he sees him punching downwards and then just starting to rise in the air. Instead of performing the lightning which would be useless, he calls down a series of lightning strikes that rain down in a short range radius all around Sora.

    (Raiton: Ikazuchi no Kiba) - Lightning Release: Lightning Fang

    Rank: B
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user sends an electrical essence into the clouds, allowing them to create lightning strikes in the desired location.


    Qucikly after, Kakashi grabs four shuriken total, two in each of his hands. He throws them forwards, while inflaming them with fire chakra to cause extra damage. The inflamed shuriken are aimed to strike Sora's chest in an X-formation. Once they are on their way, Kakashi bursts forward, traveling towards Sora in an arc to his left, Sora's right. He removes a kunai, placing the grip into his mouth.

    Katon: Hōsenka Tsumabeni ) - Fire Release: Phoenix Sage Flower Nail Crimson
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: short - Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user unleashes a volley of shuriken with one hand, while at the same time exhaling fire-infused chakra onto them in order to increase the weapons' destructive potential by making them capable of inflicting severe burns upon direct contact with either the intended victim or any other object caught within their trajectories. Due to the chakra-based nature of the flames that surround them, the shuriken will continue to burn after impact, regardless of the flammability of the object that they ultimately collide with.
     
         

  6. #6
    Banned
    Status
    Salad is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    5,771
    Post Thanks / Like
    You are my Senpai. I am your
    Kouhai.
     



    Re: [Pseudo-Jinchuuriki Test: Sora] Ezio..

    Sora: Nothing is possessing me, Kakashi Hatake. But your fate is sealed.

    Sora, seeing hints of lightning emerging from the clouds, begins by waving his hand to forge large blades of wind, which while facing upwards vertically, he exerts in a horizontal manner to provide a larger surface area to cover the incoming attack, this counteracts and overpowers the shower of lightning bolts headed towards his direction from above. After this, Sora manipulates the remainder of his jutsu in the direction of Kakashi. Immediately after doing so, he notices fire engulfed shurikens emerging from Kakashi's hands, therefore he changes it's aim towards that, but due to the rank factor, the wind is engulfed leaving a weakened Fire wrapped shurikens to continue heading towards him. Seeing it emerging towards Sora, he perform three handseals, and release several blasts of wind chakra which disperses around the area, making them difficult to avoid, they intercept the remains of the fire technique, stop the shurikens and pierce through your flesh. To ensure your death, Sora sends some wind chakra into the sky, causing the clouds to become dark, this then produces and exerts a cutting F5 Tornado down into your direction.

    (Futon: Shinkūzan no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Vacuum Slash technique
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user waves his hand and creates multiple blades of wind, emerging to a single scythe of sharp air. The scythe was powerful enough to stop Susanno's movements, but wasn't able to break trough its defence.

    (Fūton: Shinkūgyoku) – Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short- Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Rat → Rabbit → Dog, the user takes a deep breath and exhales several small blasts of wind chakra.in such a manner that they are dispersed over an expansive range, enough to make it difficult to avoid them entirely without taking any damage. Due to the properties of this technique, the expelled blasts are capable of piercing into and potentially through an opponent's flesh when they collide, in a similar manner to how bullets function.


    (Fūton: Tatsuno Ooshigoto) - Wind Style: Severing Pressure
    Rank: A
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: The user sends wind into the sky to darken the clouds and make the environment stormy. These clouds will create a cutting tornado that comes down as a F-5 tornado with slicing wind.

    Die, fool.
     
         
    Last edited by Salad; 03-21-2013 at 08:44 PM. Reason: Changed some text in first person to third, to match the rest of the description.

  7. #7
    Selendrile's Avatar
    Status
    Selendrile is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dragon's Den
    Posts
    16,975
    Post Thanks / Like
    Passion rules reason.
     



    Re: [Pseudo-Jinchuuriki Test: Sora] Ezio..

    Quote Originally Posted by Ezio.. View Post
    Sora: Nothing is possessing me, Kakashi Hatake. But your fate is sealed.

    Sora, seeing hints of lightning emerging from the clouds, begins by waving his hand to forge large blades of wind, which while facing upwards vertically, he exerts in a horizontal manner to provide a larger surface area to cover the incoming attack, this counteracts and overpowers the shower of lightning bolts headed towards his direction from above. After this, Sora manipulates the remainder of his jutsu in the direction of Kakashi. Immediately after doing so, he notices fire engulfed shurikens emerging from Kakashi's hands, therefore he changes it's aim towards that, but due to the rank factor, the wind is engulfed leaving a weakened Fire wrapped shurikens to continue heading towards him. Seeing it emerging towards Sora, he perform three handseals, and release several blasts of wind chakra which disperses around the area, making them difficult to avoid, they intercept the remains of the fire technique, stop the shurikens and pierce through your flesh. To ensure your death, Sora sends some wind chakra into the sky, causing the clouds to become dark, this then produces and exerts a cutting F5 Tornado down into your direction.

    (Futon: Shinkūzan no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Vacuum Slash technique
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user waves his hand and creates multiple blades of wind, emerging to a single scythe of sharp air. The scythe was powerful enough to stop Susanno's movements, but wasn't able to break trough its defence.

    (Fūton: Shinkūgyoku) – Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short- Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Rat → Rabbit → Dog, the user takes a deep breath and exhales several small blasts of wind chakra.in such a manner that they are dispersed over an expansive range, enough to make it difficult to avoid them entirely without taking any damage. Due to the properties of this technique, the expelled blasts are capable of piercing into and potentially through an opponent's flesh when they collide, in a similar manner to how bullets function.


    (Fūton: Tatsuno Ooshigoto) - Wind Style: Severing Pressure
    Rank: A
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: The user sends wind into the sky to darken the clouds and make the environment stormy. These clouds will create a cutting tornado that comes down as a F-5 tornado with slicing wind.

    Die, fool.
    Kakashi: You have fallen so far Sora.. That is why I must stop you here and now!

    Kakashi, while approaching, sees Sora releases a large mass of wind bullets that drown out his fire and are aimed at himself. With a simple step of his foot as he runs, he materializes two pillars of fire that sprout from the ground in a line formation. They are spaced so that he has adequate protection from the wind bullets. The second pillar emerges slightly weakened, just inches in front of Sora's feet.

    (Katon: Gōka Honoo no Hashira Jutsu) - Fire Release: Great Fire Flame Pillars Technique
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user will knead their fire chakra and release it into the ground by stomping down their leg and then causing three pillars of fire several meters tall spaced out evenly. The Pillars of fire can act as a defensive wall against incoming techniques or targets or used to attack low aerial targets.


    After the pillars appear, Sora temporarily loses sight of Kakashi. He plants his left foot and cuts to the inside towards the first pillar, appearing to it's right, or left from your viewpoint. He is now within short range. As he moves around the pillar, he places you within a sharingan genjutsu, where a flock of crows appear screeching around you, blocking your vision of him. Kakashi leaps in the air immediately after the genjutsu is placed, forming a raikiri in his right hand. He falls from above, plunging it shallowly into Sora's exposed chest, aiming to capture him.

    Kakashi: Let me show you my original technique.. Raikiri!

    (Genjutsu: Koukon Karasu) – Illusionary Technique: Dusk Crow
    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This is an advanced Sharingan technique the user traps the enemy in an illusion without any eye contact, similar to Ephermal. The Genjutsu traps the victim in a torrent of crows, leaving them at the users mercy.


    (Raiton: Raikiri) - Lightning Release: Lightning Blade
    Rank: S
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: This jutsu is an advanced form of Chidori.
     
         

  8. #8
    Banned
    Status
    Salad is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    5,771
    Post Thanks / Like
    You are my Senpai. I am your
    Kouhai.
     



    Re: [Pseudo-Jinchuuriki Test: Sora] Ezio..

    Sora: As if...

    As Sora sees the pillars of fire in front of him, he immediately performs a single handseal, due to the wind speciality he has acquired through training, upon doing so, he compresses this chakra and expels it instantaneously as a single, yet large sphere. This, then soares through the air and upon contact with the pillars, cancels it out, making Kakashi visible to the naked eye. Since he is now unconcealed and remains motionless, Sora envelops his right hand with fuu chakra and slams the ground making it split thus making Kakashi lose his balance and ruin his composure. Immediately after seeing the ground divide, Sora forms a blade of wind, 2 meters long, through his mouth and releases it, making it eventually transform into a powerful gust of wind which heads in Kakashi's direction and devours him.

    (Fūton: Shinkū Taigyoku) – Wind Release: Vacuum Great Sphere
    Rank: S
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: After performing two hand seals Tiger → Dog the user launches a stronger version of the Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere technique, where the user instead chooses to compress the entirety of the previously inhaled breath into a single large, crushing sphere of wind chakra that they then proceed to expel from their mouth.


    (Futon: Kōha Reppūken) - Wind Release: Hardliner Gale Chop
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: By Covering their hand with wind-natured chakra, The user attacks the enemy with it. The power of this attack is capable of causing the ground to split and buckle around them which could be used to throw the enemy off balance.


    (Fūton: Tsuyoi Kaze Nami) - Wind Release: Powerful Wind Wave
    Rank: A
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user after performing a small sequence of four hand seals Bird → Hare → Horse → Ram shoots from their mouth a blade of wind 2 meters long that takes on the form of a powerful wind gust.


    This time, you're dead right, Kakashi?
     
         

  9. #9
    Vincent's Avatar
    Status
    Vincent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Setsudogakure
    Posts
    12,693
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leaf's one and only <3
     



    Re: [Pseudo-Jinchuuriki Test: Sora] Ezio..

    ‡ Test Failed ‡
    I'm Sorry, but this test is just too short to give a proper demonstration of skill with the biography, also what few moves were made did not demonstrate enough skill to be awarded with a pass.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •